Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5010427 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) (7011) (7012) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Tacha said that our votes don't count....which means the show is scripted.They decide who stays and who goes!
And you actually believed that? If she had won, would she have made such statement?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
scondy:
my bad....I meant to imply thousands.
I shock oO grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Venita:
How did Dora make it this far?
Maybe biggy likes her boobs...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Superions let work harder o,so dat we are not gonna be seeing dis kind result for final.

Efe no try

LMAO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Venita:
Elites group said they wouldn't vote kidd, they weren't kidding afterall. angry
He didn't treat her right.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:

Are u sure u want to stay away, or because kidd don comot... cheesy

Gbafuo! grin

I'm not a diehard fan of the show...seriously

The excitement is too much and too much excitement makes me anxious undecided

Can you believe that today's was the first eviction show I followed?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
cheesy

I am highly disappointed in Elites. Perhaps Elites ain't as strong as we assumed.
yimu
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
backbreaker:

nengi fans are in tears on twitter. they really thought they were carrying ozo on their back. they’re shook they took back their votes and he still topped & kidd they voted for to please their kwin, got booted out of the house, now they’ll never be able to ‘pepper’ erica on livetv with ozo gone.

Aunty safari, I swear I can smell your jankara analysis from one thousand miles.

You still have not changed, not one bit. Nengi fans on twitter are in tears? They voted Kidd? I have never seen such audacious lie in my life. Do you have your own Twitter or is there something you aren't telling us?
Whatever motive you have is dead on arrival. Nengi is heading to the finals and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that.

After the house, both Nengi and Ozo will go their separate ways and they will both meet people who would fit their personalities perfectly well because they are both great people.

Continue gnashing your teeth and dishing out lies from both sides of your mouth, your plan is dead on arrival, as well as your unsolicited baseless epistles....

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Erica was never particularly strong either.
She just had social media buzz .
She struggled to beat Nengi ...lol

This i doubt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

We decided to donate our money to Erica than give it to bigbrother to keep a guy who frustrated her out of the show she was supposed to win!
If person see this post now, dem go think sey you follow donate o..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Icons!!!!!..

News from the streets.... There is a lowkey gang up against laycon brewing.....

I wonder how people will be so desperate to see another loose, when he did nothing to you, your fave is out, allow us others live, they say mbanu...

Dora is the one they want to use BTW...

Gearrrrrrrrrr uppppppppp, stay alert...

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Watch and see .

Oh yes we are. Watching, voting and waiting to see...

Nansense!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:
Superions let work harder o,so dat we are not gonna be seeing dis kind result for final.

Efe no try

LMAO
Gofundme is a better alternativegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

Efe no try

LMAO
This result sha..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Erica was never particularly strong either.
She just had social media buzz .
She struggled to beat Nengi ...lol
Even at that, her fans voting for Kidd has to count for something last week. He topped her with 3% and Erica was still in the game then. I feel Nengi and Ozo are of about equal strength
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bookworm001:

We'll give our best shot, if it lands on runner up, so be it cool
Oya now.... Good luck grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You expected us to save the same 'trophy' who orchestrated Erica's disqualification and took her love for granted?
We even tried for him sef...from 5% to 15% to 25%...make in go rest!
but you were the one who said this below
Keep talking from both sides of your double barrel mouth grin cheesy angry

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
ICONS, please do not be carried away. I repeat do not be carried away. There is a likelihood that Prince's 20% supporters might switch to Ozor cos of the ethnic commonality. As unsavoury as this motive might appear to be, it remains a possibility and this would be highly risky for Laycon.

So we need to double our 41% votes as soon as Laycon is up again.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:

If person see this post now, dem go think sey you follow donate o..
gringringringrin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mariinee:
Why didn't Erica ask Elites to vote Kidd nah? Stupid girl. lipsrsealed
Is she his wife?
waka!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smileclement(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
You won't believe that Kiddwaya will say such things after being evicted from the big brother house embarassed

Check out what he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY3nwC-zxPI
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Is she his wife?
waka!
I thought you elites voted Kidd, in your voice 'to shock icons'.. Awon naked wire..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE HAS BACK DOWN LIKE A PUSSY. cool
I'm sure you don't expect me to start trolling just because you said so.... Nah nah things doesn't work that way
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You expected us to save the same 'trophy' who orchestrated Erica's disqualification and took her love for granted?
We even tried for him sef...from 5% to 15% to 25%...make in go rest!
If he had topped, would you make this statement?
And BTW, this you?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by beyedew(f): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThierryJay:

Try to understand mathematics. When 4 housemates are up, it gives opportunity to poll a higher percentage than when 6 housemates are up. E.g if only two housemates are up, the winner will definitely have over 50% votes. The percentage of win is expected to reduce as more housemates are up for eviction.

Based on the above, for Laycon to have polled 41.4% when 6 housemates are up is a much astonishing feat than Ozo who polled 27.7% when four housemates were up. It does not matter how close Ozo's competition were.

To put this in perspective, when Kidd was up against Laycon, Laycon topped him by 25% (bear in mind, many Erica fans voted for Kidd cos the DQ had not happened). When the same Kidd was up against Ozo, Ozo only topped by 3%.

It's Laycon's to lose.
Thank you for teaching me cheesy. I liked your comment oo cheesy.
Still we watch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slynation:

Then I ask myself "Of what use" will it make me a better person?? Even when trolls were coming in for my favorites (Erica and Kiddwaya) left and right, I didn't troll back, just defending narratives.... Because I like all housemates and know it's a game.....So you guys should enjoy your fave in peace grin

SHARE IN OUR JOY
JOIN THE ICONIC MOVEMENT

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

just got back home ...Very awful News
My kidd embarassed

U see why I was against attacking any other team asides team Ozo that I know we had no business with.. being that they and their yellow Simp see Kidd as a threat in and outside the house because of Nengi..
Alliance is a helpful factor in this game and support can come from anywhere except in the case of kidd and Ozo for obvious reasons angry

And I said it here that apart from Eeghe and few elites..Most were busy with the GoFundMe for erica.. Infact some blamed kidd foolishly for erica's disqualification and wanted him out also

I never attacked Team Laycon too because I thought a friendship was growing between Kidd and Laycon which could be an alliance..
Incase team elites fails to deliver, because u can never fully trust anyone in this life.

Kidd's manager lacks wisdom too, he didn't help matters with the attack on icons while voting was on...Like he isn't meant to create bad blood for kidd angry
especially during a tough voting week.

And Terry Waya's charity talk didn't go well with me.. considering many Naijas and their mentality will feel he doesn't need the money afterall, So why waste it on voting him angry

However it's what it is....
I trust Kidd will handle things brilliantly when he gets back home..
Wayademgang have fought a good fight...Kidd is the only housemate in the history of BB to bow out with such percentage
24% is no joke
Infact he may have topped that poll if those factors I listed didn't play out against him..

After all said and done..
Kidd is a rare gem..the realest, the smartest,the most industrious, the sky is just a starting point for him.
I am proud of stanning him cool

On this note I sign off
I have no business with those fake borites and Simp.
Kiddwaya was the show
See u all next season..I am out of here to go meet my kidd.

Eyaaah.
Cries caused by Ozo cry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

just got back home ...Very awful News
My kidd embarassed
U see why I was against attacking any other team asides team Ozo that I know we had no business with.. being that they and their yellow Simp see Kidd as a threat in and outside the house because of Nengi..
Alliance is a helpful factor in this game and support can come from anywhere except in the case of kidd and Ozo for obvious reasons angry
And I said it here that apart from Eeghe and few elites..Most were busy with the GoFundMe for erica.. Infact some blamed kidd foolishly for erica's disqualification and wanted him out also
I never attacked Team Laycon too because I thought a friendship was growing between Kidd and Laycon which could be an alliance..
Incase team elites fails to deliver, because u can never fully trust anyone in this life.
Kidd's manager lacks wisdom too, he didn't help matters with the attack on icons while voting was on...Like he isn't meant to create bad blood for kidd angry
especially during a tough voting week.
And Terry Waya's charity talk didn't go well with me.. considering many Naijas and their mentality will feel he doesn't need the money afterall, So why waste it on voting him angry
However it's what it is....
I trust Kidd will handle things brilliantly when he gets back home..
Wayademgang have fought a good fight...Kidd is the only housemate in the history of BB to bow out with such percentage
24% is no joke
Infact he may have topped that poll if those factors I listed didn't play out against him..
After all said and done..
Kidd is a rare gem..the realest, the smartest,the most industrious, the sky is just a starting point for him.
I am proud of stanning him cool
On this note I sign off
I have no business with those fake borites and Simp.
Kiddwaya was the show
See u all next season..I am out of here to go meet my kidd.

There are so many, many things in this post that I don’t agree with, at all, but, group hugs still.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

WINNER FOR MUSHIN ABI NA IKORODU.

NO TAKE OZO MONEY PLAY DAT KIND PLAY.

Lol I go remind you on the last day grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

Efe no try

LMAO
Exactly what will happen but even worst.... Laycon will top with about 60-70% grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Ha... People are signing out already?grin

I tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jadentica:
Aunty Dominique, spambot got my Gbegirisoup monicker..

I don't know what I did wrong o!..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) (7011) (7012) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.