Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5031458 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) (7022) (7023) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Neo is d most entertaining house mate dis season... He played d game well... He dnt need to fight with d house mate to entertain d viewers... D oracle games.. D T or D.. D relationship.. D fashion.. Party... Gist him dey drop d house mate and so many more... If laycon no Win.. I think Neo will be d favorite.. Low key people just hate him for no reason... He kws how to win d housemate Heart with out asslicking...
No one hates neo and no one likes him either...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Bonjour Ikorodu dingbat fans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Cheaper:
After donating their money for sewing machine to Gofundme, they are back to bambiala lipsrsealed

grin grin cheesy cheesy

E be things!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Olodo24:
It's actually terrible. The man know man game in BBNaija is too much. I've seen pictures of Elozonam and Tochi together. Ebuka and Kiddwaya were already cool with each other before now. Nengi is said to be friends with Mercy. Their selection process is questionable and that's why the house is somehow
I don't think mercy is friends with nengi because mercy supported Erica from week 1 till she left and after she left, she supported dorathy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Cheaper:
After donating their money for sewing machine to Gofundme, they are back to bambiala lipsrsealed
See epic reply

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Simran94:

I don't think mercy is friends with nengi because mercy supported Erica from week 1 till she left and after she left, she supported dorathy
But I heard about the friendship from someone very close to Nengi in the opening night. We dey watch sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2020
igasiboy98:

Pain? Why will I be pained over a miserable shameless simp who went as far as kissing the wound of a 22 yr old lady who has been using him to catch cruise for 8weeks and still counting. Even the girl had to tell him it's highly unhygenic.
Imagine the number of bacteria and viruses in the mouth of that shameless one you support right now. It's their type that will give a lady head and their mouth will be full of yeast. What a dirty and shameless simp.

Who gives a fvck whether he shakes laycon or not. He's not the first to treat him like that and will not be the last. Many evicted ones treated him like that and when they got out and they saw how big he was, they had no choice but to love him.

You are screaming day 71? I laugh in eviction. Kwa Kwa Kwa.
Just pray none of Laycon, vee or Neo wins HoH today. Otherwise he's going home alongside trikytee on Sunday.
Have a nice day most gorgeous grin
The ShIm you are replying is a notorious attention seeker, all this epistle is not necessary

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2020
See them last week, they were donating their life savings to someone who has already made it in life. Someone who was rich before the show and has visited a whole lot of countries. Some of them don't even know what a plane looks like.
See them now, they've turned to online Almajari. Begging on twitter. That was how that one donated her life savings of 100$ last week just to prove a point on a faceless online platform. I'm sure she's on Twitter begging right now.
Shameless bunch of disqualified personalities cheesy

41 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Drew13:
The same Dora they were castigating cheesy they are now begging her to stay with ozo grin my brothers and sisters e be things o
Not me. Still don't rate Dora till tomorrow

I wish Ozo could just flip the script and be more solo. I can guarantee you one way or the other, he might garner much more respect....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:
No one hates neo and no one likes him either...
lmao. So true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2020
The kind anger with which HMs will use in nominating Tricky-Tee will be like a rushing tap..... Tricky-Tee here, Tricky-Tee there..... The guy is truly a grace commodity.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2020
"Team Lucy will now ally with Dora"
Kwa Kwa Kwa I laugh in alliance.

Lucy that is now an icon.

Of lay lay lay of laycon!!!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Blainz:

Dora

Nengi

And

Prince.....made theirs obvious....they are also always spying on the cameras.

As for Neo.....His sister was in the house last season....she would have given him tips.

I wonder why people are not talking about it sef

How can two siblings be housemate in a back to back season?

Who is Neo's sister in last season?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
vicdom:

His sister? Who was that?

Venita Akpofure
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
roqrules04:

Venita
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Don't mind them .

I'll finish them today .

Last night I had a migraine because I drank too much , this morning I'm ready . grin

Laykelton must be dragged !

Today is Monday. Wise people and even the richest people in the world are thinking of one thing - how to make money or more money. But you, you wake up with the mindset of abusing a boy whose only fault is that people love him.

Don't you have shame, or you are just plain stupid?

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
roqrules04:

Venita Akpofure
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Neo is d most entertaining house mate dis season... He played d game well... He dnt need to fight with d house mate to entertain d viewers... D oracle games.. D T or D.. D relationship.. D fashion.. Party... Gist him dey drop d house mate and so many more... If laycon no Win.. I think Neo will be d favorite .. Low key people just hate him for no reason... He kws how to win d housemate Heart with out asslicking...

Fixed.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Beorn1:

No need for this rebuttal because it doesn't excuse the tirbal statement you made. So CMC and Cubana made up all the voters of Prince because you used the total percentage of Prince. Can you prove that nobody else voted for Prince except CMC and Cubana? You are mentioning only 2 people but insinuating all the voters of Prince are Igbos.

So, I can now mention 5 popular Yoruba figures supporting Laycon and equating it to all his supporters? Your statement was totally wrong. Stop trying to justify it.

Why didn't you make the statement for Kiddwaya whose supporters must be from Benue after all his father is supporting him?

Are all Nengi supporters from Bayelsa too since Ben Murray Bruce is supporting her?

You didn't use the "ethnic commonality" for other HMs till it reached Prince's turn and suddenly you remembered ethnic commonality.

Just two names is enough to go the tribal route but when other HMs who must have had someone from their region supporting them left, you didn't use it. You're wrong. Simple. Nothung you wrote up there excuses your earlier generalization.

You are being unnecessarily pedantic without being realistic. I get that you are trying to be politically correct but let it be known that not all reference to tribe should be considered as negative tribalism when you consider the context in which it was used. All the housemates would have voters that are stanning them because of where they came from. There'd also be other fans gained due to several other factors, but that does not nullify my first statement.

During the most recent US elections, you'd see analysts make reference to the probable impact of the black population in the US either voting for Obama/Democrats or voting against Trump. You don't see them tag it as racism in these contexts. It's simply a demographic evaluation.

When I said that Prince's 20% was at risk of being transferred to Ozo, I didn't mean ALL of the 20% were Igbos. My point was mainly about the majority of the 20% which I think might be induced by tribal affiliations since Prince has left. I also get the sense that most of Prince's core voters are Igbos due to his royal ties. I may be wrong, but it's a calculated guess.

To the extent that what I previously stated remains a possibility (unless you can tell me it cannot happen), then you cannot tell me I am wrong, in a mere bid to avoid any tribal references.

And for other housemates, I'll say the same if the dynamics are the same. I didn't refer to Nengi, cos Trikytee is still there. If Trikytee leaves, a portion of his fans might switch to Nengi, e.g Ben-Bruce had previously asked people to vote for his Bayelsan children (Nengi & TT). Same might also favour Laycon if there had been any strong Yoruba HM that had recently left, but there isn't.

You may not want to hear it , but this is the reality.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyxy:
I don't like Erica one bit for now, but I have to admit, laycon cares about that girl, and kiddwaya too...

I didn't want to point this out, but it was glaring to the smart that the reason laycon got even more closer to Kidd this week was to fill the void Erica Left, Kidd is a jolly fellow, but he still feels out of place with the remaining housemates and would have felt lonely after Erica left, laycon saw this, stepped in, decided to help him not feel lonely, he saw through him, gist with him, cook with, even move the other room for him, and yes, he was doing it for Erica... He is a good friend..

Sometimes drop your emotions and hate aside, and acknowledge people for who they are...

Laycon is a great guy..

Spot on!

Laycon is a good guy!!!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2020
airmark:

Exactly.

@Igasiboy98, this explains why those two have edge over others.

Meanwhile @Blainz, i think as HOH they can't pick you as DHOH the following week.

Yes, I forgot.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Allnacruise:

Venita

Oh wow I never knew
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Blainz:

Venita Akpofure

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

We would have done better if Ozo looked as ugly hungry looking, dirty and smelly as laycon .

Unfortunately because he's clean , fresh and handsome , people didn't think he needed the money .

It's not Ozo's fault that his maker took time creating him while the other looks like something thrown together by a demon from hellfire . grin

What should we do to get more bandwagon fans ?
Three bear that's too much now..... Imagine the way you insulted Laycon.... Can you create the smallest ant? I'm very sure you will be very good looking than Ozo as your quote portends..... Even if at all you want to throw tantrums, don't thrown in that manner cause such is Juvenilistic in nature.....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Don't mind them .

I'll finish them today .

Last night I had a migraine because I drank too much , this morning I'm ready . grin

Pls drag him very well like tiger generator, but don't allow the rope to cut Sha. We want to see something.
The more u drag an housemate, the more he or she becomes more popular. Una never still learn this tactics.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo will so finish this upcoming Betway task MAD(Making a difference)
See as e dey school Laylay sef.
Buh I like d fact the two are partnering for this task sha.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2020
igasiboy98:
Imagine laycon winning HoH, and he saves vee. Then icons go ahead and push trikytee to the finals.. grin
Then Ozo, Nengi, Dora and neo battle for the remaining two spots.
That will be very sweet o..... But i still don't know which fan base is stronger between Ozo and Nengi cause they seem to be forming some alliances at some times..... Imagine Ozo, Dora and Nengi clashing.... Egungun go take snap-shots on the express

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2020
One good thing about Laycon,is that ability to calm down and learn things he doesn't know,see Ozo lecturing him on sports development and the guy is humbly learning and asking questions....off to work we go,we see in the night.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Olodo24:
It's actually terrible. The man know man game in BBNaija is too much. I've seen pictures of Elozonam and Tochi together. Ebuka and Kiddwaya were already cool with each other before now. Nengi is said to be friends with Mercy. Their selection process is questionable and that's why the house is somehow
Like someone stated in here, they should look for raw housemates next season. Someone that has no affiliation with any of the organisers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Don't mind them .

I'll finish them today .

Liar! Na nite shift you dey yesterday....how many d....you succk?

Hope you're taking proper care of your mouth and the place lipsrsealed?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2020
igasiboy98:

Pain? Why will I be pained over a miserable shameless simp who went as far as kissing the wound of a 22 yr old lady who has been using him to catch cruise for 8weeks and still counting. Even the girl had to tell him it's highly unhygenic.
Imagine the number of bacteria and viruses in the mouth of that shameless one you support right now. It's their type that will give a lady head and their mouth will be full of yeast. What a dirty and shameless simp.

Who gives a fvck whether he shakes laycon or not. He's not the first to treat him like that and will not be the last. Many evicted ones treated him like that and when they got out and they saw how big he was, they had no choice but to love him.

You are screaming day 71? I laugh in eviction. Kwa Kwa Kwa.
Just pray none of Laycon, vee or Neo wins HoH today. Otherwise he's going home alongside trikytee on Sunday.
Have a nice day most gorgeous grin

Oil dey your head my dear...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArewaWife(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2020
roqrules04:

Okay

Actually they are cousins

(1) (2) (3) ... (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) (7022) (7023) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.