Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,806 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5077284 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) (7034) (7035) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:
Laycon doesn't need this money, Laycon would hit it big after the show via music, ozo is just a unemployed economics graduate he needs this money more.

He also needs it so he can shame that funny girl nengi that put him on number 200 but was dieing for Kidd.

Vote wisely
According to Abakaliki forecaster....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
You know it’s possible she was sad because she wanted to corner the shipping voters after he left. But the plan backfired and he didn’t go grin

Yeah, very possible. Now she knows he's has a good backing and she doesn't want to be the Nina in their situationship grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
federal9:

It seems you don't understand me.

Laycon, Kiddwaya, Nengi, Trikytee, Vee, Lucy

Ozo, Dorathy, Prince, Kiddwaya

Let us cancel Kiddwaya, let Dorathy and Nengi be the same and cancel each other. We are left with

Laycon vs Trikytee, Vee, Lucy

Ozo vs Prince

Now are you trying to say that Ozo faced a toughter opponent or Laycon

Watch out for the number of people Laycon faced, 5 more tougher opponents, Kidd, Nengi

Ozo own too, Dorathy, Kidd

So it means Trikytee, Vee and Lucy vs laycon

Ozo vs prince

So which of them faced tougher opponent?

Isn't it Laycon?

This is a simple mathematics. The high the opponents, the tougher it bocomes.

If Laycon had matched those people Ozo faced. he would still emerge 40 % and above.

If Dora face nengi , Dora go beat Nengi

If prince face tricktee, Lucy and Vee , prince will top them

So Ozo faced tougher opponents than laycon , that's doesn't mean laycon can't win the show , but don't expect any social distancing result with Ozo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
igasiboy98:

According to Abakaliki forecaster....

Ozo isn't not from a rich home, Ozo needs your votes.

Laycon has fanbase already, vote Ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bookworm001:

Yeah, very possible. Now she knows he's has a good backing and she doesn't want to be the Nina in their situationship grin

So wat happen right now... Are they together abi they are still keeping distance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Laycon has been up with Ozo four times and he's beaten Ozo .

Do you know why kiddwaya is home ... overhype and overconfidence .

The reason why Ozo topped this week is because we voted like voting was going on extinction.

I need that energy again.

Don't let this 27 percent and 41 percent analysis fool you.

The only way delusion leads to is doom .

Once we start overrating ourselves , it's a downward spiral from thence .

Be smart and use your senses .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by federal9: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:

You people underrate that 41% too much. You forget he got it competing against 5 other people which includes Nengi, Kidd( who was massively voted for by elites), Lucy (arguably have similar "voting fanbase" to Prince). Ozo got 27% by just competing against 3 other people. If Laycon should replace Ozo on that poll, he is getting nothing less than 60%.
The massive support for Laycon has never been seen before in the history of BBN. People that dont watch the show even know the name Laycon. iCons just need to target those people to make them vote and Laycon will win the finale by as much as 70%.

Exactly bro, but they don't wanna listen. The higher the nominated house mates, the tougher it becomes.

Their new excuse now is "weaker opponent"

Weaker opponents and Trikytee is still in the house

Vee is still in the house

Nengi is still in the house

Prince equals Lucy

Dorathy equals Nengi

They both faced Kiddwaya, which cancels

Non is left for Ozo

But laycon still has to face Vee and Trilytee.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Icons this percentage proving some us are trying to do, is to what end biko??

Walahi KO necessary, all of them will still be up, then we find out....

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:
The moment laycon leaves this house the guy would be the most successful musician to have graced the bbnaija house, but what does ozo have nothing.

With all the way nengi looked down on him with no apology or remorse the only payback is If he wins this show.

If u are a guy that has ever been turned down by a girl despite how much u loved and could sacrifice anything for the girl yet she broke your heart vote ozo. Cause deep down u know despite all the insults anytime u look at ozo u see yourself at a particular period in life.

Vote him to change that narrative that loving and caring for a girl genuinely makes u a simp.

You are not a simp you are a real man.

Vote ozo the real man

God have mercy! So it's now evil and a crime to turn down a guy's advances? What is wrong with our people? Look at what you are using to campaign for your favourite. For all the things Nengi went through in that house because of Ozo's incessant pestering you still want to crucify her for what exactly? Saying No? This is just amazing!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He is most likely to hit the figure even if not more than that.

He already hit 41% against Kid and Prince

Which means for every 1 person that voted for Kid and Prince, 3 to 5 people voted for Lekan.

Whereas If the same voting pattern was repeated for Ozo yesterday, he should have been close to 40% even with Dora getting 26%

That Dora is a very big opponent , Dora will dust tricktee, vee and Lucy combined together
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyxy:
Icons this percentage proving some us are trying to do, is to what end biko??

Walahi KO necessary, all of them will still be up, then we find out....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:

So Ozo faced tougher opponents than laycon , that's doesn't mean laycon can't win the show , but don't expect any social distancing result with Ozo

I quite agree wt the logic even as an icon fan don't let anyone deceive us Ozo n Dora are our main opponent right now last week nominatuins was the strongest evenmr so u won't expect social distancing n voting but wat can I say my boy is still gonna win in finals
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

So wat happen right now... Are they together abi they are still keeping distance

They're distancing theirselves, Ozo is in the garden with Dora and Neo, while Nengi is in the kitchen playing ludo with Triky
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Who's Laycon?

I've always liked Nene kiss

But you never showed it. This is an opportunity for you to show it by voting for her when she's up... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Go all out this week and triple the voting for of Lay Lay

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
U saw her u loved her, u walked under the rain for her, u see her in your dreams, she turns u down all the time, u call her till she blocks your line, u hide your number calls her she blocks hidden numbers, u pick your friends phone she blocks that too.

People are saying fine boy like y dae yeye yourself, u are not a Randy guy neither are u a player what is your crime that your parents taught u to stick to one lady.

Read my lips if u can relate to this and u haven't voted ozo u are betraying yourself.

Vote ozo.

Do it because u want to change that narrative, because u want people to know that it pays to know what u want it pays to be decent.

After voting him on all platforms, anytime u are chyking a new girl and she turns u down get angry open your phone vote ozo.

If your gf turns u down cause she saw a richer bf get angry vote ozo again.

If loneliness is Killing u and people think that u have finished all the girls get angry and vote ozo again.

If your friends laugh at u tell them u want to check something with their phone get angry and vote ozo with their phones.

Even right now as u are reading this start getting angry as we wait for the housemate to be up for eviction

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

The reason why Ozo topped this week is because we voted like voting was going on extinction.

Overrate, overhype, praise, be happy that you got 27%, come the final day, Laycon will still beat Ozo flawlessly without too much hassle. Know this and know peace! smiley

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Laycon, Ozo, Dora and Nengi should be up this week.. I want to see something..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
LAYCON DOES NOT HAVE RICH PARENTS

LAYCON DOES NOT HAVE GOOD LOOKS

LAYCON DOES HAVE CUBANA

LAYCON DOES NOT HAVE BILLIONAIRE FRIENDS

LAYCON CANNOT TOAST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS BECAUSE HES NOT UP TO THEIR STANDARDS

LAYCON HAS NEVER TRAVELLED OUTSIDE LAGOS

LAYCON NEEDS YOU

PLS VOTE LAYCON TO 32052

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wait eh,so this nengi is this malicious?
This girl really wanted Ozo to leave!
Gosh
She can't even pretend to be happy he is saved.so her plan all along last week was just to tell people she isn't interested in him again so that per adventure he leaves,she will be like she told him her mind.

Fear gals like nengi!!!!

She just used Ozo to gain fans this week. It is well

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vivipop:

God have mercy! So it's now evil and a crime to turn down a guy's advances? What is wrong with our people? Look at what you are using to campaign for your favourite. For all the things Nengi went through in that house because of Ozo's incessant pestering you still want to crucify her for what exactly? Saying No? This is just amazing!

I DONT WANT TO HEAR DAT, OK!

WAS NENGI SLEEPING WEN OZO WAS DOING THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuiJh-Yrp1I

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
ninnyanny:
hahaha...goat na goat

Goat no be goat.

Some na Ewu.... tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

I quite agree wt the logic even as an icon fan don't let anyone deceive us Ozo n Dora are our main opponent right now last week nominatuins was the strongest evenmr so u won't expect social distancing n voting but wat can I say my boy is still gonna win in finals

Definitely , laycon is on course

But it's not over yet !
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dairy session Neo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Exactly, over hype what was killed kidd. I hope team Ozo keep up with the momentum and don't be complacent. We must not over hype ourselves, it doesn't lead to anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vivipop:

If after seeing what Ozo went through u read this get angry right now and keep that 1k u would use to vote. If she says it again keep another 1k cause we would surprise them all

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please update DS abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by federal9: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:

You see, you didn't understand my last quote

1) I combined Vee, Lucy and Trikytee as one vs prince

2) I matched Nengi and Dorathy as equal

3) Kiddwaya cancels Kiddwaya

Go back to 1, Vee, Lucy and TT combined as one, is greater than Prince

Go back to 2, Nengi and Dorath could be draw

go back to 3, they are equal.

So with number 1, it shows Laycon faced tougher opponents

We haven't even done calculations ooo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:

That Dora is a very big opponent , Dora will dust tricktee, vee and Lucy combined together

But Dora could only manage to Dust Kid by less than a point which Is well within the margin of error in statistics.

Which translates to Dora and Kidd having nearly similar numbers of fans or voters.

If Dora had stood with Laycon she would have gotten 16% or there about.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
airmark:

According to the hype from threebear and Cubana, i was expecting a convincing gap between his vote and the next HM.
If only Cubana and his clique voted for Ozo last week, do you really think Ozo would reach 6% on the polls
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Meanwhile , I have a HUGE reason to want Ozo to keep staying in the house . grin cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) (7034) (7035) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.