Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023487 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7037) (7038) (7039) (7040) (7041) (7042) (7043) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Allnacruise:

Tatiana I love you lipsrsealed

Frosh is cheating on you

angry
I love you too.
I gave him the permission to cheat on me tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I love you too.
I gave him the permission to cheat on me tongue

angry angry

But you shouldn't be with him

He is an icon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

This meme Depicts a v hand with tongue......Nawa o
What else?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

How would elite stand for nengi when she's the major reason the elite queen Erica left the house.

I perfectly remembered that party word to word.

When nengi told Erica she knew Kidd before him. Nengis plans were to divide kiddrica we all saw it after Erica left the house. Now they want to use u all in the name of no means no. Think.

She already doesn't like Erica and now she hates Kidd for saying he doesn't like her to ebuka that was why nengi that has never gossiped about Kidd before all of a sudden had the strength to do that. Never forget.

Elites never forget, who came to your aid when u needed it most and advised u like a friend, a sister, an everything
It was an error and I have modified it. This goes beyond Ellites and stanship, this is for women. You guys think you can get away with this the second time? Is it crack? Are women created to be made a plaything for you people?

No means No
Nengi has done nothing wrong to say No to a HM's advances, why should she take the fall for that? Kolewerk oooo!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

It lik saying Ozo is intelligent n laycon is smart.. Bt it a record tht likes of miracle are stil intelligent even his school record speaks for him tht wen u knw more of an intelligent person to
you are talking about his field...

Did you know that through out double wahala, Miracle talks mainly aviation, and situation with nina.

But, tobi was in almost all conversation with intelligent contributions.

Angel is another intelligent guy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sochieke:
My boy Kiddwaya is out, turns out my 4k airtime wasn't enough.

I'm thinking of following Laycon since he was close to Kidd.

Was saving to give kidd 30k airtime vote if he made finals. Because I knew if he survived yesterdays tough lineup, then he would make finals since Trickytee, Neo and Vee would likely leave this week.

Only Laycon dey my mind right now. If Erica was around then it would go to Erica but since she's not there, perhaps Laycon
Only two will leave this week. 5 will be left on the final sunday , they'll evict 3 gradually and the final 2 will make it to the stage. Vee and neo are the ones that'll leave. Trickytee will make it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Did you know that through out double wahala, Miracle talks mainly aviation, and situation with nina.

Was there an angel there?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fact1:

He can't pick tricky because he's d current hoh,,he will definitely pick vee,,and icons must vote tricky in order to make d game easier

I don't trust this big brother, he might decided to change the game plan tonight.

He might decided that theres no deputy today anymore since the house mate are few now.

I no trust big brother.

But I wish Laycon can win the HOH and if there's deputy, he should pick Vee and we ICONS would vote massively for Tricky T

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
handelex:
Stop making me to imagine unholy things.. grin
Are you hooorrrnnnyyy?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Laycon dairy session

' I want to know this guy Ozo , I ve not been close to him ' said laycon

Laycon just noticed Ozo is a big challenger oooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
ItsCookie:
and four people actually liked this post? We are finished! We are finished oooo. It is now a crime to reject advances from men. Hey ghod! Who did we offend?

Women are now endengered species in the hands of these end time guys.

Nengi is now taking the fall? Godforbid! That will never happen, not on my watch, were did I leave that my dead blogging skill again.

Time to get to work, an eye for an eye

Nengi, we deh your back gidigbam!
Nigerians can u see this, I hope u all remembered how ozo was minding his business nengi came and seduced him, there was a time when nengi was trying so hard to get ozo that she even used to wash his clothes the receipts are everywhere.

After making him come to her and making him fall, she changes it to make it seem like he is coming after her.

Only to make him look like a simp to viewers and became the most hated make Housemate this year. Receipts are everywhere, he was called simp, Tony umez etc.

She told oze she had a bf then tells Kidd she's single. Kidd then tells ozo she told him she's single ozo comes back and keeps pushing.

Nigerians this one no be campaign matter is this not the truth.

Do u like the way ozo has been treated and insulted, first man on big brother history as a whole to take a strike for love.

Change this narrative we can only compensate ozo by voting for him. If nengi says no we accept.

But we we say YES TO OZO.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Yhh angel I quite agree for Tobi m still n doubt sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Kwa Kws kwa kwa are u mocking me... Let try some options n see wether u won't hunt for it later

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
gracechellar:

Was there an angel there?
In 2018 DW, yes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:
Laycon dairy session

' I want to know this guy Ozo , I ve not been close to him ' said laycon

Laycon just noticed Ozo is a big challenger oooo

Can icons now see. Laycon loves ozo.

But we are busy here fighting.

I don't know when icons and superions became e enemies, we are not your enemy.

We support icon more than anybody

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Abeg mk una post laycon diary session.... Pls ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

How would elite stand for nengi when she's the major reason the elite queen Erica left the house.

I perfectly remembered that party word to word.

When nengi told Erica she knew Kidd before him. Nengis plans were to divide kiddrica we all saw it after Erica left the house. Now they want to use u all in the name of no means no. Think.

She already doesn't like Erica and now she hates Kidd for saying he doesn't like her to ebuka that was why nengi that has never gossiped about Kidd before all of a sudden had the strength to do that. Never forget.

Elites never forget, who came to your aid when u needed it most and advised u like a friend, a sister, an everything

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Brownsun:

Idiatt!! cheesy

Hafa grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Don't b in a rush.... The pressure u will get for it will mk u free from. Worries
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

U saw her u loved her, u walked under the rain for her, u see her in your dreams, she turns u down all the time, u call her till she blocks your line, u hide your number calls her she blocks hidden numbers, u pick your friends phone she blocks that too.

People are saying fine boy like y dae yeye yourself, u are not a Randy guy neither are u a player what is your crime that your parents taught u to stick to one lady.

Read my lips if u can relate to this and u haven't voted ozo u are betraying yourself.

Vote ozo.

Do it because u want to change that narrative, because u want people to know that it pays to know what u want it pays to be decent.

After voting him on all platforms, anytime u are chyking a new girl and she turns u down get angry open your phone vote ozo.

If your gf turns u down cause she saw a richer bf get angry vote ozo again.

If loneliness is Killing u and people think that u have finished all the girls get angry and vote ozo again.

If your friends laugh at u tell them u want to check something with their phone get angry and vote ozo with their phones.

Even right now as u are reading this start getting angry as we wait for the housemate to be up for eviction
cheesy grin grin
Who is this person abeg cheesy lwkm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Yhh angel I quite agree for Tobi m still n doubt sha
Even lolu...
Miracle, teddyA and leo are smart..
Tobi, angel, lolu intelligent guys.
Rico is smart, but na clown.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
For Ozo to defeat Kiddwaya and prince

Laycon now wan recognize his presence , Biggee asked him ' after 9 weeks ?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Demnan:
Can you, please, update me on our sweetheart. I'm not watching

He said he's feeling good nd fine. For this week's task, he decided to go for sport development.
He decided to work with Ozo on this task cos first he likes d whole sport dev. tin and he feels he has alot to learn frm Ozo abt sport nd get to know Ozo cos he feels he is d only guy he hasnt bonded with.

Abt yesterday's eviction, he feels sad. 2 of his favourite people left. Esp Kidd.

Getting to d finale will mean alot to him. He miss making music alot. A whole lot.

On d first day, he felt Praise, Prince Nd Kidd will make it to d final. Esp Prince.

He doesn't want to discuss anything with biggie

The End.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:
Dora is 24 yrs , her jnr bro is 24 yrs too

It's ok oo
u dey mind those girls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

I am taking dick enlargement pills for youwink
I no send u o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Hafa grin
Call me. Make we talk business. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
[s]
Coldie:

Nigerians can u see this, I hope u all remembered how ozo was minding his business nengi came and seduced him, there was a time when nengi was trying so hard to get ozo that she even used to wash his clothes the receipts are everywhere.

After making him come to her and making him fall, she changes it to make it seem like he is coming after her.

Only to make him look like a simp to viewers and became the most hated make Housemate this year. Receipts are everywhere, he was called simp, Tony umez etc.

She told oze she had a bf then tells Kidd she's single. Kidd then tells ozo she told him she's single ozo comes back and keeps pushing.

Nigerians this one no be campaign matter is this not the truth.

Do u like the way ozo has been treated and insulted, first man on big brother history as a whole to take a strike for love.

Change this narrative we can only compensate ozo by voting for him. If nengi says no we accept.

But we we say YES TO OZO.
[/s]

With all the rubbish and senselessness you put up there, I can now see that you are not a fan of Ozo because if you were, you won't drag another HM playing her game down with your cheap lies.

Continue yapping nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:
For Ozo to defeat Kiddwaya and prince

Laycon now wan recognize his presence , Biggee asked him ' after 9 weeks ?

The boy smart die he Sabi read the game pass any hm.. I keep telling ppl ozo n Dora is a main threat.. Nengi game has ended

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

It lik saying Ozo is intelligent n laycon is smart.. Bt it a record tht likes of miracle are stil intelligent even his school record speaks for him tht wen u knw more of an intelligent person to
Ozo and laycon are intelligent guys..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
ItsCookie:
[s][/s]

With all the rubbish and senselessness you put up there, I can now see that you are not a fan of Ozo because if you were, you won't drag another HM playing her game down with your cheap lies.

Continue yapping nonsense.
If u are a fan of nengi u won't say no means no when game is not over.

If no means no why was nengi disturbing kiddwaya?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I want to ride your meat so bad!

Ah grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Even lolu...

Miracle, teddyA and leo are smart..

Tobi, angel, lolu intelligent guys.

Rico is smart, but na clown.. cheesy
Bt Rico is all rounded Sha despite is clown behavior

(1) (2) (3) ... (7037) (7038) (7039) (7040) (7041) (7042) (7043) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.