Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984361 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7132) (7133) (7134) (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Mapoka:

Once you are done voting, just click on the three dots on the upper right corner of your browser.

Once you click it, you will see Desktop site just click the Desktop site and you can vote again

Follow these steps
okay,thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Icons please don't mind Nihilist.

If Laycon tops that poll, there's no twist on this God's green earth that biggie will perform to evict him.

It is Dora and Ozo fans that should be scared about twists not Us cos we will top that poll.

Please do not let us relent cos of rumours, let us give Laycon all our best.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2020
superions Ozo is not doing fine at the poll. please get that sim, dstv app, Africa magic app

VOTE Ozo to 32052

VOTE Ozo to 32052

VOTE Ozo to 32052

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You know I'll always love you but who's Laycon? embarassed

Miss adejumo, you broke my heart cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2020
If you’re using MTN, Airtel or 9mobile,

Please Text;

VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052
VOTE Laycon to 32052

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Froshloaded:

Miss adejumo, you broke my heart cry cry

Mrs please. She is a married woman ohh. Give her the respect mbok.Blackhawk01 smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Kleenatics:

I had to ignore when I realized the dude is still awaiting NYSC.

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Akorkor:

Mrs please. She is a married woman ohh. Give her the respect mbok.Blackhawk01 smiley

Lmao
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2020
User09:
Nengi to Ozo this Morning

Nengi: There is something I want to tell u but I will sound like a complete and utter fool if I do so I will die with it

Now this is where he messes things up and moves in intensely instead of exercising caution
What did he do please?

E be like say you be Ozone shipper grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2020
OffsahBoye:
[/b]
I so much like how you put your words together
It literally makes sense to dumb people

If it isn't a project fame,then why should Ozos intelligence be a criteria??
They are both intelligent and romantic and you say one is deserving while the other isn't

Just say your last statement and we'll know where you're coming

Permit me to chip in here, yes they are both intelligent and deserving of winning but one has the X Factor and the WOW effect while the other is just basic and not a factor

That makes a whole lot of difference BTW both of them

cc XXMML33
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2020
QuinModah:
I don't believe your claims sha... From all other BBN, the Head Of House only get to save one Housemate. So here's my preposition.

1. Highest Voted Housemate Is Saved
2. Lowest Voted Housemate is automatically evicted
3. The HOH then will decide to Save Just One of the Remaining 2 Housemate while the other walks If Biggie follows this format then its almost certain that Dorathy and Tricky will have to Walk
Are you minding that liar yarning nonsense. How will they put the housemate that will give them huge cash flow at the finale at risk of eviction. Icons let's keep voting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Laycon disgust Dorathy, she pretends but it's obvious

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2020
This is for the resident shim

If both neo and vee enter top 5(they have already)

That thing wey praise dey shout the week wey vee and erica been drunk naim i go do you

I no go mind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2020
I just came back form Facebook now, and I think I saw where Dora gets most of her fans from

Other African countries, especially countries southern part of Africa.

Ironically she shares her votes with Lekan on this end and Ozo is not doing badly here too. I think I saw a south African vigorously campaigning for Ozo.

Another important point:
I think Erica really helped Laycon with that Last insult she dished out on him.

I saw a lot of Zimbabwe and South Africans saying I voted for Laycon our Drumstick, particularly Males.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Godrocks:
my 3 sims 100 votes each for Ozo
my dstv sub for ozo
my africa magic 600 votes for Ozo
Superions all the way more to come
change your browser to desktop or mobile mode and vote again pls.. ozo must not go. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2020
BingeDreamer:
Hello fellow icons,

I felt the need to do this hence why I created a new moniker. I've followed this thread from the very beginning but never commented— I just never felt up to it. Now more than ever, I had to do this.

A certain monicker, nihilist went on yesterday about how there supposedly is a plot twist to get Laycon evicted, at least that's what he insinuated. If there are any icons like me, I'm sure they may or have felt doubtful about his fate in the game now. I was so worried that for the first time, I voted for him using the wrong format. That's how worried I was. I almost took that as a sign that he was destined to be put out of the show as alluded to by nihilist.

Nonetheless, I woke up this morning more determined than ever to vote for him. I guess that was the plan all along— To dissuade me and fellow icons from voting. I choose to believe this 'cause someone called him out for his fake predictions last night, and also 'cause I'm reassured in mind and soul that my contribution towards Laycon, even though unnoticed, is for a purpose far greater than the show.

I write this for my fellow icons who may have harbored any feelings of doubt yesterday as to Laycon's fate. Do not be discouraged, but if anything, go harder for him this week and in the final week. Whatever reasons that made you start, don't stop now.

Like you all, I wish him the very best far and beyond this show, and I'm not going to let some well-thought-out conspiracy dissuade me from making my own little contributions.

I wish you all have a great day,
Love,
Your fellow Icon.

The guy is an elite, he was trying to put fear in icons mind... Am sure it's their evil group admin that sent them

WE ARE NOT SCARED!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2020
igasiboy98:

Biggie might evict only one person on Sunday and then pull a Diane on one of them (vee and neo) on Monday.
There's nothing like that. They are in the final already, Laycon and one housemate will join them.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2020
QuinModah:
I don't believe your claims sha... From all other BBN, the Head Of House only get to save one Housemate. So here's my preposition.

1. Highest Voted Housemate Is Saved
2. Lowest Voted Housemate is automatically evicted
3. The HOH then will decide to Save Just One of the Remaining 2 Housemate while the other walks If Biggie follows this format then its almost certain that Dorathy and Tricky will have to Walk

Don't mind the guy, he's playing mind games

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2020
If I'm biggie, I will save Dorathy and evict one of Neo or vee

They can't bring money in the finals, if I'm their fan I no go waste money on them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2020
XXMML33:
Sometimes it's not good to get very high percentages before the finals. It leads to laxity and overconfidence among the voters and it makes them put little effort in the finals because they believe that they have the numbers and even if they don't vote hard "lots of other people will vote hard"

This might work against Laycon in the finals. People are already proclaiming him the winner, forgetting that votes determine the winner and when people don't vote enough, you can't win.

I honestly don't see how Laycon is more deserved of the money than Ozo. They are both romantics, they are both intelligent, they are both talented in their own way.

The only reason why Laycon has more fans is because of the pity party that are rallying behind him. Nigerians always like to cheer the underdog even when being an underdog doesn't qualify as a reasonable reason to support someone.

And enough with the whole Laycon is a talented artist nonsense. BBNaija isn't MTN Project fame.

For me I'll pick Ozo over Laycon anytime any day.
You're just a hater and nothing else. You lots are the ones stereotyping Laycon as someone that deserves pity just because of his looks. Laycon has never for once sold any pity party story to the viewers. At times sef I want the coconut head boy to cry so as to gather sympathy votes but he won't! Your boy is in no way better than Laycon. If not for anything, the fine boy privilege has been saving Ozo else he would have have been long out of the game. Ozo is only intelligent which same can be said of Laycon and Prince. Ozo does not crack jokes, can't sing, can't dance, does not socialize (only follows Nengi).
See ehn, just be glad your boy is fine

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
If I'm biggie, I will save Dorathy and evict one of Neo or vee

They can't bring money in the finals, if I'm their fan I no go waste money on them
Exactly
If Neo and Vee ends up in the finals...their fan shouldn't even bother voting with sms...they should just do online voting and leave the rest for God grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Hazardfan1:

That's why we love him.

Everyone, VOTE LAYCON

VOTE LAYCON
it's VOTE Laycon

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sodiamond: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
I have given 950votes to Ozo. I'll try and see how to help more. That guy deserves to win this show. He's a brilliant gentleman

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Excuse me,Ninjas what did Superions do to you guys that some of you want to abandon Ozo at a time as this??

After all he has been through for that young lady!

After all the insults on social media!

I will tell you guys an open secret; some icons even explorers have posed as ozo's fans and insulted nengi on social media platforms so you guys will let go of that alliance!!!

What u don't know is that if nengi enters finals without Ozo then she can kiss the highly esteemed position of last female standing or even a winner bye!

Pls tell me,what Dora has done most to be in that position and not nengi?
But Dora has millionaires rooting for her and nengi has only superions and somehow u guys want to stroke ur ego cos of some malicious non Ozo fans posing as his fans!

This is a game! And if u r a nengi fan not voting Ozo this week,just know that you have been played by ozone decampaigners!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Please you people should vote Ozo,hes a good man

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qcutie(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Superions we must vote 10 times better than we did last week ooo because on the straps laycon and dorathy are getting more votes than ozo, please vote with aggression.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Medunah:
Icons please don't mind Nihilist.

If Laycon tops that poll, there's no twist on this God's green earth that biggie will perform to evict him.

It is Dora and Ozo fans that should be scared about twists not Us cos we will top that poll.

Please do not let us relent cos of rumours, let us give Laycon all our best.
I don't know how you actually think iCONs will take that joke serious grin , pls let's keep voting and avoid all these back and forth argument.

VOTE Laycon !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
BingeDreamer:
Hello fellow icons,

I felt the need to do this hence why I created a new moniker. I've followed this thread from the very beginning but never commented— I just never felt up to it. Now more than ever, I had to do this.

A certain monicker, nihilist went on yesterday about how there supposedly is a plot twist to get Laycon evicted, at least that's what he insinuated. If there are any icons like me, I'm sure they may or have felt doubtful about his fate in the game now. I was so worried that for the first time, I voted for him using the wrong format. That's how worried I was. I almost took that as a sign that he was destined to be put out of the show as alluded to by nihilist.

Nonetheless, I woke up this morning more determined than ever to vote for him. I guess that was the plan all along— To dissuade me and fellow icons from voting. I choose to believe this 'cause someone called him out for his fake predictions last night, and also 'cause I'm reassured in mind and soul that my contribution towards Laycon, even though unnoticed, is for a purpose far greater than the show.

I write this for my fellow icons who may have harbored any feelings of doubt yesterday as to Laycon's fate. Do not be discouraged, but if anything, go harder for him this week and in the final week. Whatever reasons that made you start, don't stop now.

Like you all, I wish him the very best far and beyond this show, and I'm not going to let some well-thought-out conspiracy dissuade me from making my own little contributions.

I wish you all have a great day,
Love,
Your fellow Icon.
Please don't be a weak iCON. How will you allow a faceless troll on Nairaland get to you? Well, I'm glad you are back into the game. We rage on!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Laycon bye � in advance

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Teetechlegits:
Icons how do I vote Laycon... On DStv
go to his instagram page for all the details @itslaycon

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Simran94:

What did he do please?

E be like say you be Ozone shipper grin

See you anxiously wanting to know what he did

Everyone loves love, that is why Telemundo, ZeeWorld, Eva and Evaplus strives

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Spare me this sermon. T for tainks!
You're welcome.Why do you hate Laycon so much though?

Good morning everyone, don't forget to VOTE Laycon.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7132) (7133) (7134) (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.