Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5018963 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FlordFlorez(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
I don't Stan nonsense. My fav is most intelligent there!!

I will punish him with online votes tomorrow..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
igasiboy98:

Very very very toxic!
They just can't take their Ls in peace.
BLOODY SORE LOSERS!
THE GREATEST LOSERS IN BBN/BBA HISTORY!

E be things!....

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
All those going about saying nengi is angry with Ozo about car?
Is it the same nengi that hugged Ozo now in the kitchen or not?

All these people trying to rile up Ninjas
Ninjas have seen through u all!
They now know the hidden agenda
Don't bother!

Win or lose,ninjas are for Ozo
And Superions are for nengi!

E don do!
Una agenda must agend!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Munzy14:

As in eeeh, very nice car... u won't even believe innoson did that...

I don't like that suv for winners... the shape is somehow big....Maybe my dislike for V8 engine cars.
I saw the SUV at lekki toll gate , that SUV is mad when you see it live it moves like a panther.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Eeghe:

I am pretty sure Ozo’s family will want them to be friends after the show...
If only she had been less camera conscious, she would have been a more memorable housemate...
Ozo and Dora will make a perfect friend.

Dora is honest, bold, confident and straightforward. Something Nengi lacks.

Dora is naturally pretty without any artificial shiit on her body. Plus the complexion. Ebony Dora and fair Ozo.

Awwwwwwwn kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:
Was nengi pained or not?
For Ozo winning?
No,she wasn't, She was happy for him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
ninnyanny:
Laycon and Vee
Are jealous
Pretending as though they are unbothered
Ozo won the car the best you could
Do is ask for voluntary exit....
Especially Vee

Resident gossips
number pretentious person, icons ignore her pretentious and lying existence on this thread...

Toxic geng...

I will keep calling them out.. This is the number one fake "neutral", ignore her post, its always filled with fake and lying update...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Munzy14:

you mind all this magazine people... cheesy

Laycon is the last HM that will get jealous if anyone wins something..... A character I admire abt him

@ninnyanny keep playing your self with that narrative spin ok.

It's one of the reasons I'll go any length to support that boy. He means well for everyone in that house. He's never even rated himself above anyone in that house.

He's a great human, always the first to hug the winner, and always trying to lift people's spirit. If he was doing it for the camera, no way he wouldd have maintained the same positive spirit for 8 weeks

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
INFORMATION REACHING ME IS THAT OZO IS NUMBER 1, DORATHY IS NUMBER 2 AND LAYCON NUMBER 3

ICONS, LET'S DO THE NEEDFUL

WE HAVE COME TOO FAR TO BACK DOWN

VOTE Laycon

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
ThankGod Nairaland only constitutes less than 0.0000000000001% of voters. If not, you will just hate some HMs for no reason. Based on the false updates bumbum posts here just because he hates some HMs.

Take ur L and go. Some losers like you have gone. Follow suit. It will cost you nothing.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bennytwin:
All those going about saying nengi is angry with Ozo about car?
Is it the same nengi that hugged Ozo now in the kitchen or not?

All these people trying to rile up Ninjas
Ninjas have seen through u all!
They now know the hidden agenda
Don't bother!

Win or lose,ninjas are for Ozo
And Superions are for nengi!

E don do!
Una agenda must agend!
You dey mind those lowlives dat will stoop low to post gibberish here.

I pity those wey dey always come here come find updates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nilknarf:
Aikons abeg shey Vee still dey sweet to una?? grin grin grin

Sweeter than whorica

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Broobembem:

Ozo and Dora will make a perfect friend.

Dora is honest, bold, confident and straightforward. Something Nengi lacks.

Dora is naturally pretty without any artificial shiit on her body. Plus the complexion. Ebony Dora and fair Ozo.

Awwwwwwwn kiss

Dora no get nyash , I prefer nengi !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Congrats Ozo on your winning. Success has no enemy here... kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Now they are pushing Dora on OZO.
LMAO
you must be really sick in your head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

Wetin dora do na, she was jubilating when ozo won
you think say that jubilation na from her heart.... that girl dont like ozo and nengi try and look behind the picture.... forget that looking out for ozo rubbish... that girl no send if ozo lives or die.. she masks it properly

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by flyingpig: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Broobembem:

I know Ozo's family. I've said it before.

Nothing on earth will make his family accept a Bayelsan Puta like Nengi.

Ozo's family is morally strict, academically minded and strictly learned. They will never accept a lady with tattoos all over her body, a lady who takes 84secs to gun down 2 bottles of stout. They can't. Ozo is the only son and her mother will personally tear Nengi apart is she sets her eyes on her. grin

Nengi knows this, reason she has been chasing Kidd around because Kidd's family Na cruise.
Lwkmd grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Elites please stop the smear campaign against Vee, Nengi and Laycon. Stop monitoring their facial expressions and body language 24/7, it's becoming an obsession. It's just a reality show for entertainment, stop getting pained about the victories of people you don't know simply because they're not your favourites, stop being excited about their failures, stop dissecting everything they say or do, stop creating fake narratives in order to have an excuse to drag them. God isn't asleep, if Vee was bitter and wicked as y'all painted her, God wouldn't have blessed her with so many back to back wins, same with Nengi and Laycon. If you like hate from now till thy kingdom come, if they're destined to succeed in life, nothing you say can stop them. The irony is that your fave did worse things than all three of them combined and you made excuses for her but every little thing Laycon, Vee or Nengi does, you blow it out of proportion and paint them bad.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
BigwayAfrica:
INFORMATION REACHING ME IS THAT OZO IS NUMBER 1, DORATHY IS NUMBER 2 AND LAYCON NUMBER 3

VOTE Laycon

Dey lie small small na
Laycon third?

As of now anyway if u care to Know;
Laycon

Dora

Ozo

Trikkyt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

VOTE Laycon
Stop trolliy others. This almost caused problem in this thread yesterday support your own without mentioning others
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
caprini1:
I saw the SUV at lekki toll gate , that SUV is mad when you see it live it moves like a panther.
I’ve seen Mercy and Ike in that SUV and I won’t lie, it doesn’t look good at all. I think they only use it for Big Brother runs and not their personal runs cos they didn’t look comfortable in that car grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
ersonleads:
but wait o,was it only me that saw it? biggie showed them the number on the screen for the second time.After 55 was 41 & it was d 4th number dorathy picked that made her got eliminated.Dont know why Neo got it wrong would have not been an easy win for ozo.really wanted neo to win,cos he's d one with d least price in that house
Biggie played them. Biggie initially stopped at that number 3 in order to eliminate Dora. So the remaining HMs (ozo and neo) were celebrating for being the finalist. Biggie knew they were not paying attention and continued playing the slides. Biggie stylishly played them. Ozo later explained to neo how he got 41. He was confused when Biggie asked them to pick the third number. He was contemplating between 55 and 41, but eventually he picked 55 and it turned out to be correct. Therefore he then concluded in his mind that 41 he left behind was going to be the fourth number.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
MzCherry:
Some people won't like this

Those toxic fanbase will attack that woman for this post . grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayPrince2: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Drew13:
The lie's flying on this thread tho

Mind blowing lies.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
' I wouldn't have given Erica my money if I had won - Kiddwaya

Osho free !

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nilknarf:

Miscreants are coming in 3...2...1..

Like u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Choi!....

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
hohohohohoho grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
flyingpig:
Lwkmd grin
I won't lie it's the truth o.

Only son for that matter, from that kind responsible family way get like 3medical doctors. E go hard o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Icons are we voting....

Follow @akannioflagos on twitter to get various polling centers.. check the one close to you and go there if you want to vote but don't have the resources

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Get ready for the nomination tea coming up by 8pm.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Broobembem:

I know Ozo's family. I've said it before.

Nothing on earth will make his family accept a Bayelsan Puta like Nengi.

Ozo's family is morally strict, academically minded and strictly learned. They will never accept a lady with tattoos all over her body, a lady who takes 84secs to gun down 2 bottles of stout. They can't. Ozo is the only son and her mother will personally tear Nengi apart is she sets her eyes on her. grin

Nengi knows this, reason she has been chasing Kidd around because Kidd's family Na cruise.
And with an artificial bum she keeps displaying on the show.It does seem that's her selling point.She wears tightly fitted shorts that accentuate her bum so that all the big guns can see what shes got,and of course her price will skyrocket after the show.Nothing more.Nothing less.Is that her sister a doctor, the one that made the video?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayPrince2: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
ImaMmakara:
Continue talking.

Nengi is not Happy.

Nengi continue to confuse them.

See their mouth.

Nengi press their necks oooo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.