Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5034588 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7272) (7273) (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

I dey wbu?
I'm good. Been busy cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

Mr fool I don't even know u exist, it was u who quoted me
Me gay man leave me alone
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

That place nah

undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Everytime I see Vee and Neo, I just dey vex.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Brownsun:

I'm good. Been busy cry

Pele
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Posimii(f): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Laycon's Diary.
About the task? The task was fine. He wasn't up for the color challenge and he thought it would be something different. He didn't do well but he is happy Ozo won.

His opinion about the new HOH and the game? The game was tough as expected. He is happy Nnegi won. He is happy for her. She's a nice person.

About the week nomination process? They nominated Ozo and Dorathy. He personally wanted to choose Neo since he wasn't up the previous week. But they later went for Dorathy.

Is he happy with the team's decision? He can't say he is happy or not. They did what they have to do,no emotion attached.(Biggie told him to be precise in his talks)
He said he was happy abt the decision because regardless of what happened it was a game.

Surprised of the other team choice? He wasn't. They saw him as competition same way he saw them

If the process was the normal one,who are those he would have chosen? Ozo, because he is a strong guy he wouldn't want to come up with him in the finals. And Neo,to test how strong he is.

Biggie asked him why he's being contradictory? Personally he would have done that but as a team he decided to go with Dorathy
(Abeg his thoughts were confusing, maybe he was doing eye service incase Vee and Neo later see the session. Trying to play safe)

List housemates most deservjng to be in finals out of the norminated housemates? Laycon, Dorathy,Ozo and Tricky.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good thing ozo doesnt rate vee. I remember him mentioning just nengi and neo as friends in the DS some days ago. She doesnt even mention Neo as her top 5

To be fair, she does make some valid point about the distraction. Her reasons though i dont trust

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dotez:
What surprise is Biggie tryna pull after this Night DS.

Well,I still feel like some kind huge responsibility will fall Nengi's Shoulder as per dis finale thing,maybe today,maybe Sunday,maybe Next week.

So Vee will nominate Ozo

Nawa o
Either Neo or Vee won't make the finale

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ModupeJ(f): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
igasiboy98:

I swear, he seem to know what's going on outside the house. Since the day he decoded Erica. I don dey fear that guy. cheesy

grin grin
Me too.. He is just too intelligent!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
What's the twist now nah..

Biggie just said 'Housemates as you were"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Valto:
he is not smart, he is yarning okpata! even biggie pointed it out!

He's smart. When Biggie pointed out his contradiction, he gave Biggie the second reason why he chose Ozo and Dora and it was so sensible that Biggie said "interesting". That was a sensible logic from a HOUSEMATE perspective.

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
igasiboy98:

I swear, he seem to know what's going on outside the house. Since the day he decoded Erica. I don dey fear that guy. cheesy
He identified Ozo and Dora as the strongest hms and he chose them cos he wants to stretch their people outside cos they would be up 3 weeks non stop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
As a tie breaker.....It's obvious laycon chose dorathy because of vee, hin no wan make the girl feel bad...

Las las, na massive tears..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Laycon Laycon Laycon my guy!!!
I stan... I restan!
Oil full dat nigga headcheesy

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Vee has been exposed as a liar.

All the comments on DSTV scrolling message are calling out Vee for lieing

Bitter witch

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
User09:
Good thing ozo doesnt rate vee. I remember him mentioning just nengi and neo as friends in the DS some days ago

To be fair, she does make some valid point about the distraction. Her reasons though i dont trust
the guy no even know say vee exist na because of Neo him even dey talk to her... if say neo no dey follow the babe i doubt say him go even notice her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
BB: Hello Laycon

Laycon: Hi BB

BB: Welcome to your DS

Laycon: Thank you BB

BB: How are you?

Laycon: I am fine, okay

BB: Why are you fine Laycon?

Laycon: My week has been good so far, safe for the fact that I am up for eviction. I have had a good week, though I lost out of the task today. Being up this week, is making me feel like this is my last moment in the house, so I am enjoying everything without being worried about Sunday.

BB: Talk to BB about Innoson task and the outcome.

Laycon: It was fun. I have never been the one to rush into things. When it came for the colour memorization thing, I wasn't up for it. If I had set my mind for it I would have gotten it fine. And I thought it would be something else. I didn't do well, I am not happy about it. I thought Trikky would win it, he didn't, I waited for Dora, she didn't, I waited for neo, he didn'tnt. Well I am happy Ozo won it especially after he told me about Innoson manufacturers company. I say congrats to him.

BB: What is your take on HOH task and the winner?

Laycon: It was tough though I expected it. I didn't see the twist with the die, though I was expecting more obstacles. Nengi won it fair and square. I am happy for her, she is one of my favourite people in the house even though we didn't talk for a while until people started leaving the house. I am happy for her.

BB: Which HM was nominated by your team and why.?

Laycon: Ozo and Dorathy. We had it in mind that I and TrickyTee were always gonna be up, so we had to go with Ozo and Dorathy to match up with them. I personally wanted to go for Neo as he hasn't been up for sometime, but after deliberating with my team members, we went for out choice.

BB: Are you happy with your team's decision in hindsight?

Laycon: Well, I am not happy we had to choose people in the first place but we had to take the risk and do it. I can't actually say if I am happy but we made the decision because we had to put emotion aside.

BB: Give a more specific answer, are you happy with your team decision?

Laycon: Okay, thinking deeply, I would say yes. I am happy because I was part of the people who made the decision. I had to be the tie breaker as my team mates were undecided between Dora and Ozo, so I decided to go with Dora.

BB: Were you surprised by the other teams choice?

Laycon: No I wasn't, I think what will be going on in everybodys mind it that, this guy, there must be something going on for him to be here, they see me as a competition, same as TrickyTee.

BB: If you were to choose two persons for nomination, who and why?

Laycon: Ozo, I see him as a completion.
Neo, he hasn't been up for 3 week, I need to know his strength.

BB: You said you were happy about your team's choice and in your next words you say you could have put Ozo and Neo up if you could, do you see the contradiction?

Laycon: Yes, personally, I would have gone for Ozo and Neo
But as a group, we made a decision.

BB: But you said you were a tie breaker?

Laycon: Yes, the same reason I chose Dorathy is the same reason I would use to pick Neo....he was inconsistent here though...

BB: Interesting! List the HM in the nominated crew most deserving to be in the house, starting from the most.

Laycon;?: Laycon, Dorathy, Ozo TrickyTee

End

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
The outcome of the voting process may just likely come out as Laycon predicted. But I will like Ozo to replace Dorathy in the second position.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
User09:
Good thing ozo doesnt rate vee. I remember him mentioning just nengi and neo as friends in the DS some days ago. She doesnt even mention Neo as her top 5

Top four nominated hm in order of preference
Neo was nominated hence didn’t mention him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
ninnyanny:
Most things Vee does
Especially her gossips and bitterness
Laycon is partly part of it
But when you update the exact
Scenario,some deluded lots would
Come out to spit dust.
They always see your updates as bias
Or coming from a place of hate.

"Until a man is ready to grow,every correction is seen as an attack"

No one hates Laycon
Y'all just don't want to accept that
He is human and he has faults like
Vee,Erica,ozo and every other hm
Though their flaws may differ

If una like make una de there make pants they wear una....
Keep scrutinizing my posts to find HATE and Pretense.
Laycon is a manipulative gossip. He's the reason Vee said all the nasty things she said about Erica.

He'll always carry Erica's name to Vee to gossip and Vee will start spilling shiit.

I'm so glad and happy Kidd got to see the kind of person Laycon is. He's not a good friend.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
After hearing Laycon's reason for sticking with Ozo and Dora (I know he was influenced by Vee's relationship with Neo the MOST), I'm no longer mad at him. Despite choosing to save Neo coz of Vee, the reason he gave Biggie is sensible enough from a HM perspective.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
That " tiger spices I thank you o" part was unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Wow. I see From ur profile, u personally took it upon urself to root for dis guy on social media. U really stood behind him
Yea...u are right, kidd is a unique and lovely personality, he is very open-minded...I will always stand by him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
eleshin:

He identified Ozo and Dora as the strongest hms and he chose them cos he wants to stretch their people outside cos they would be up 3 weeks non stop.
The only reason he thinks ozo and Dora is strong us because he is surprised they could win against kiddwaya.

They all said it that kiddwaya had a team outside so for ozo to win the person they thought was strong they think he is stronger

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fewAreRoaming: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
igasiboy98:

He answered it perfectly oga. Even biggie no get anything to talk again..My guy is fvcking smart. Don't try him.

Calm down bro, he only gave a good reason for picking Ozo and Dora, on that neo part, he fvced up!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
caprini1:
Bikonu try a 2014 Honda accord and revert back grin
Me honda, noo... grin two of my friends weh get deh see pepper on top honda... cheesy

Na only IVtech i like that year.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
semid4lyfe:
Laycon is so eloquent.

He has good vocabulary, does not hesitate to search for words and speaks so effortlessly.

I am impressed.
Semid my fried from Phone Second in 2011.

Hope you voted for him

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
ninnyanny:
Most things Vee does
Especially her gossips and bitterness
Laycon is partly part of it
But when you update the exact
Scenario,some deluded lots would
Come out to spit dust.
They always see your updates as bias
Or coming from a place of hate.

"Until a man is ready to grow,every correction is seen as an attack"

No one hates Laycon
Y'all just don't want to accept that
He is human and he has faults like
Vee,Erica,ozo and every other hm
Though their flaws may differ

If una like make una de there make pants they wear una....
Keep scrutinizing my posts to find HATE and Pretense.
you were called out for the lie in your post. We all criticize the housemates here. But we don’t dish out lies while giving updates about happenings in the house. A lot of people called you out for it not just icons or is 3bear an icon? So who pant dey wear again? Liar!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
It’s not about liking Ozo. He can see the bitterness from the sour leaf. It’s unfortunate that Ozo is so gentle. Envy has made people see him negatively. Dora has turned trikys mind. Triky at 35 listened to the trash Dora told him today and he swallowed it. What a shame!

As for Laycon, I know he thinks Ozo is competition that’s why he keeps saying Ozo’s name.

I don’t know what biggie wants to do with this questions he is asking the housemates but right now it isn’t looking good for Ozo. Three out of 7 have either called his name up for nomination or put him bottom of the list of final 5 from the nominated list. God no go shame us sha. Hope the chest holds something good for him.

ArchAnge1:
we have been saying it since week 3

Biggie likes ozo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7272) (7273) (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.