Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025985 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7415) (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dude, as far as Nigeria is concerned, the ministry of women affairs is in charge of gender based violence.
Slow poke

You said Ministry of humanitarian affairs grin

Olodo

Anyways, Ministry of women and Social development was created in 1995 out of Ministry of health.

They still share responsibilities on Gender based violence.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
This house was messed up sha. Like they rented a flat

smileclement:
First Big Brother Naija Eviction Show that was done in 2007 and that is 13 yrs ago, Damn. shocked

Popular BBNaija Ebuka was a housemate then and he was evicted. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You wouldn't believe that Ebuka was housemate then shocked shocked

Watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCIRZD-f5E

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon killed it..gender base violence is handled by ministry of health(sector).. also aided ministry of women development and human right...

Don't let your hate for laycon make you misinform people...
Icons are naturally illiterates. So from that your screenshot now where is it stated that the ministry of health controls and handles gender based violence? Soldiers are allowed to mount road blocks in this country but normally is that supposed to be the norm? Is it their duty or the duty of the police?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
World people #Ozlay on the beats... from the streets of the bird app.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abejeariyibi: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Geezeem:
Good market selling itself since 1807 grin
so you are now with Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ministry of Humanitarian affairs was created in 2019 after Buhari deceived to institutionalize government programs like Trademoni and N power

A certain genius on this thread who called out Laycon for being dumb don't know what Humanitarian means grin

Humanitarian affairs was meant to provide facilities to help the poor not gender based violence.

buhahahahaha

their brains is filled with Kidd's cum and shi.t

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bulldozer90:
saying there is no truth in it is pure fallacy. you said " we know" about Floyd death. who are the "we" ? you can't speak for all because you can't rule out those whose everyday life are more focused on their passion and sports idols and celebrities.

Let's start with you, was it the riots and protests that made you know about him or was it sports that started some months after there has been continuous riots that made you know about him?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Icons are naturally illiterates. So from that your screenshot now where is it stated that the ministry of health controls and handles gender based violence? Soldiers are allowed to mount road blocks in this country but normally is that supposed to be the norm? Is it their duty or the duty of the police?
Na the screenshot crack me up pass.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
scondy:
Gezeem ...shame no dey catch u?

Anyone that listened to laycon and says he was incoherent needs to check the dictionary for the meaning of that word? Yes, he had a few stutters which is normal when you speak passionately. That does not mean uhe was incoherent.

incoherence means lacking logic? did u listen to the points raised by him at all? he raised very salient points. However, Ozo didnt stutter .
They both did excellently well and drove home solid points.
I am not sure she's even watching grin always following broom bum bum everywhere

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:
The gender base violence topic is really personal to Nengi, I could feel the pain in her voice.....
The passion with which she is using to speak about GBV is born out of her past, she was a victim.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
in a bid to troll , people just throw words around and turn themselves into jokers. Haba, we r adults here now. shuo....mtchew.

Laycon, Ozo, Vee and Nengi all spoke reasonably today.

While Tricky , Neo and Dora just focused on drumming up sentiments instead of driving home points above other teams.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm liking Vee's ginger, she is making sense.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dannyxy:
na them dey shout miscreants... They keep exposing their illiteracy and dumbness... Their rating don go down for my side...

Nuisance... No wonder all they do us troll, no brain for intellectual input...
That is a big reason, I visit here anytime the show is on... u get to see different characters and psychics.

One can comfortably write a mind blowing PhD thesis with different characters drawn here despite the incognito nature of the forum.

Characters are pushed to literature by what the mind projects. So I laugh when these fools say don't mind me, na cruise... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abejeariyibi: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Broobembem:
Before Laycon go win individual task.

Mr Ibu go get six abs
like kidd abi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
homesteady:

Are you intentionally being Obtuse or what? grin grin

I literally just explained everything in plain words and you are still saying another thing. grin

Okay, let me take Baby steps with you. How did the sport industry start the Black Lives Matter Movement?
They were the ones that made it popular.

In 2016 an American football player decided to take the knee when the American National anthem was played rather then stand up straight

Today every one around the world takes the knee as a sign of support for the black life matter cause.

Simple enough for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
My favorite person doing wonders.

Nengi and Vee's Presentation is the bomb.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
ItsCookie:

She said she is a victim of gender based violence

Whao didn't know that.......shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
ItsCookie:

You better leave that poster. He has the tendency of calling white black and black, white.

He knows how to turn an argument upside down, so much so you forget what you guys were arguing about in the first place.

Thanks for the tip grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is whr sport av the edge.

Sport no need any Social Media whatever for any of it campaign to go far and wide
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Drew13:
E get one assistant troller for this thread, always hiding behind broom bum bum, come out let's see you grin meanwhile... Ozo is killing it as usual, laycon still try.

layco didnt just try ..he did excellently well ....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
fitzmayowa:
The gender base violence topic is really personal to Nengi, I could feel the pain in her voice.....

Yes it seems so. I like her calmness too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Unintelligent, wack singer laycoon, how can gender based violence be under ministry of health and not women affairs or social development?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ope122(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Laycon my guy studied philosophy ,has only been in Nigeria throughout his life and yet still giving it his all.
This is worthy to emulate.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Drew13:
I am not sure she's even watching grin always following broom bum bum everywhere

LOL
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Which Ninja undecided
If Ozo leaves...U guys have Dorathy to contend with....So by now u don't know Dorathy is way stronger than Nengi

Keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
See them Pigwaya and Whorica fans...

Bunch of mentally deranged fools. I think say una say the show is now boring after the CUMtent was booted out like a thief grin grin

Albert Einstein online but more dull than Buhari in reality grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Slow poke

You said Ministry of humanitarian affairs grin

Olodo

Anyways, Ministry of women and Social development was created in 1995 out of Ministry of health.

They still share responsibilities on Gender based violence.

that mama tire me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abejeariyibi: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No mind them. I'm just waiting for the idiot that will say laycon killed it.
laycon killed it , do your worse

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
This year's BBN is the best so far imho. This housemates try abeg.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Awon keyboard warriors who couldn't keep their fave long enough so we can see their debate skills are here typing okotocheesy
Truly... You can't shame the shamelessgrin
Laycon in your faces till day 71!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Allnacruise:

Oluwaseun!

Lol Oluyole is far from alakia sha

Which side of alakia

Bureau or bishop Phillips academy ?

I don't really like anything Iwo road area

I dey avoid am steady

Very very very far! Be like you dey travel... Stress!

Where's Bureau? After Bishop Phillips, off the airport road.

Just like I dey avoid that challenge, ring road and Oluyole. I dated someone that lives around Oluyole, you should see how I used to lament before I agree to visit once he's too busy to comman get me. The trucks on the road scare me silly. grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7415) (7416) (7417) (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.