Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086725 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
The birthday of Linda ikeji and the Edo election automatically killed and buried big brother naija yesterday.

People even forgot there was a show called big brother naija grin grin

Abeg Linda ikeji get weight.

If you are big, you are big.

You're a liar...

#partywithlaycon trended number 2 worldwide yesterday..
Djlambo trended number 2 in Nigeria.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
NENGI OR OZO FOR THE MONEY.

BUT MY HEART SAY NENGI BECOS SHE NEEDS CHEERING UP AND THE MONEY MORE THAN OZO.

E NO EASY TO HAVE NO FATHER OR MOTHER OR SIBLING AND BE GOING ABOUT IN THIS WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
[s][/s]
Broobembem:
More reactions from Twitter.

Awwwwnn! So sweet kiss

Kidd and Erica's fans are so loyal. That's how it should be, not frogs jumping from fanbase to fanbase for bragging rights.

Pray for loyal fans and supporters, not bandwagons and miscreants who are supporting you just for bragging right.

Trash,.....try and get sense small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
maklelemakukula:

Chai!! This one pain me sha make I no lie cry

LOL. Anyway, Don't give up yet till you see the % Laycon won with today. If it's close enough, there's hope, but if it's like 15%, I don't think there's any hope because all fanbase will go the hardest in the finals.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
maklelemakukula:

We'll need their votes if anybody is to topple laycon, no dey troll them abeg.
Laycon must not win this show!!
I'll use your tears to wash my car on 28th Sept.. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
99thEnemy:

We were in the same boat bro grin.

My own had access to all my devices including social media pwds, it was all good and I was like a transparent guy with nothing to hide until her Ogbanje activated and she began behaving just like you said about your girl.
If I chat with any female it became war. I had to go through interrogation for simple harmless casual chats. It got to a point I had to cut contact with girls online apart from my female relatives completely.

She couldn't still tell the difference sometimes between friends and family from the chats, If it was one she didn't know before.

I later discovered she used to screen my friends list on Facebook and unfriend the girls she perceive as unwanted. and the funny thing is that majority she use to remove were even my relations. It advanced to the stage where even when I chat with my guys she just wants to know what we talk about. Made google her best friend to find meaning of new Nigerian pidgin words used by me which she didn't know before. ....

Approx three years inside that relationship been no easy. grin ...... Some people don't understand the TRUE meaning of freedom grin grin grin grin God save us from KARISHIKA oooooh! Borderline personality disorder, hysteria + possessive and emotional blackmailers ........ Palpitations for three years cured in 2020. Praise JESUS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I used to think difference in culture and race contributed largely so I persevered,......... last last the cause is organic but not as a result of the culture ish.

Lmao....ur own ex is something else, mine is happily married to a way older man now, I'm sure she can't marry a younger guy below 33, she's already 27 now and we dated for 3 years too, my longest relationship till date grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
So i heard Kiddrica is the talk of the town

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2020
nazablossom:
They are both ruining each other's game. Both are doing it. undecided undecided

I think I'd have to agree to this.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by maklelemakukula(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2020
toseen7:

I'll use your tears to wash my car on 28th Sept.. grin
na toy car you dey use ? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

IF DORA GOES HOME, NENGI TAKES OVER HER FANS.

NENGI WILL ALSO TAKE OVER TRIKKYTEE FANS.

SOME OF OZO FANS ARE NINJAS.

SHE MIGHT OUT PERFORM OZO

Theatre of dreams... grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

Like say Dora fans are Zombie abi ?

Most likely Ozo will take greater percentage of her fans because they were friends

Neo will benefit a little

Nengi would benefit a little

And Laycon might benefit a little as some will rather prefer to be part of a winning team.

Some would not even vote again.

The fans would likely be shared amongst the house mates with Ozo taking a greater share.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

They won't, they would threaten an innocent soul instead.

Confused people, how far na my guy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
maklelemakukula:

All join, but your tears go sweet to wash am grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
maklelemakukula:
He meant na buckets you go cry grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
toseen7:

Theatre of dreams... grin

LAYCON HAS A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB.

MANY OF US ARE JUST TRYING TO ASSESS WHO IS BETTER TO SUPPORT BETWEEN NENGI AND OZO.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Beorn1:
Hypocrisy is keeping quiet when ex-HMs gists have been posted here severally but complain when Kiddrica news are posted here.

Hypocrisy is posting Lilo's pics and complaining when Kiddrica news are posted here.

Hypocrisy is being okay when Praise's pics and that of his son are posted here but wailing when it's Kiddricas.

Hypcorisy is moaning when Kiddricas news are posted here but find it okay when Lucy who has been evicted have her pics and tweets posted here.

Hypcorisy is.... In short, the list endless. I'd go on and on but my message has been passed.

The pains and wailings are not because ex-HMs gists are being posted, but coz it's ex-HMs or news that doesn't make you happy. This thread is for both HMs and ex-HMs and everything related to BBN, and wasn't meant to caress your overbloated insecurities. So, if you can't stand the news of ex-HMs you don't like, you've 3 options:

1. Ignore such updates and scroll by.
2. Unfollow the thread to avoid high BP.
3. Shut the fûck up and stop bitchîng about every little thing that's not in your favour.

PS: Brownsun, you're the main reason I decided to pen down this post coz you've posting Lilo's pics/news and but bare your fangs when Kidd or Erica's news are posted here. Stop this hypocrisy!!

when they posted those other news, did they try to undermine the ongoing show?

u always refuse to consider context when you talk on situations.....every action has a situational context....reactions are based on that context

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by maklelemakukula(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
toseen7:

All join, but your tears go sweet to wash am grin
lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

LAYCON HAS A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB.

MANY OF US ARE JUST TRYING TO ACCESS WHO IS BETTER TO SUPPORT BETWEEN NENGI AND OZO.
Okay, oooo.. Until tonight, when Laycon percentage go shock una grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pesumi(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Even some miscreants went for Kiddrica's party to sell the remaining Iclown glasses.

Erica's brand sold out immediately.

But Iclown glasses couldn't sell out because miscreants are broke.
Had it been you brain is working, you would have known that there is different between pre-order and ordering and getting at the same time. There is nothing like sold out in pre-order because the goods are not available yet.

Then back to ur prison clothes called Hellites League, you guys placed 10 pieces on flutterwave and you are saying you sold out, well it's good you wanna make urselves happy

You have to pay me for this knowledge am giving you

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
toseen7:

Okay, oooo.. Until tonight, when Laycon percentage go shock una grin

YES, WE WANT TO SEE THAT PERCENTAGE.

I WILL COME BACK TO THIS YOUR POST.

U THINK SAY NA BY BEGGING VOTES?

WE RELEASE THE DOLLARS AND BEG NOBODY.

AWA FIERCE!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GarmentOfWhite: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Asuito7:
Because of Ozo percentage, eviction and Edo election, I have not been responding to all the venoms thrown at Ozo on this thread especially by Icons.

Every Saturday night party, they always I mean always acts like ra!bid dogs on a loose.
They will be looking for every opportunity to bring down someone they don't like and who they felt is a threat.

They know that Ozo is a good guy but their aim is just to do and say every negative words that will make people to decampaign from Ozo, to unstan Ozo, to make Ozo look bad and wicked in the eyes of his fans.

Funny enough these guys are the real simp in life. They are just keyboard alpha males. I know so many of their monikers who always have posts on Nairaland front-page crying of how they have been treated badly by Nigerian girls. They will blame the type of generational women we have now forgetting that they are the major culprit on why we have a decadent society.

These are guys that would run after everything under skirts, run after little little girls fit enough to be their younger sister or daughter, they will cry and be begging for love from any girl that is yellow whether she is beautiful or not just to be able to win a trophy for front seat of car and thereby making so many girls to feel the pressure to bleach their skin......................and when they are jilted they come crying to Nairaland, some even changing their moniker to hide their identity.
These are the ones claiming alpha males undecided

Erica's disqualification directly or indirectly caused by Laycon and the rocking of Nengi yansh is the most important achievement to them even more important than the Grand Prize they should focused on, tuehhh angry

Let me tell you no matter what you guys say to make Bookworm, Dotez, Castle, Threebear, Lordtheus, Archangel, and so many other Superions to unstan Ozo, I will be the last man stanning him till day 71 or when he is evicted.

I am doing so not because he's perfect, but because he is better than every other housemates in there, and that he is also better than so many of the keyboard crying alpha Homo sapiens on Nairaland who have failed to recognized how a responsible young man should be because to them if you can FINGERICA or ROCK YANSH, you are a man undecided

Sick world sad

Okoto meows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Asuito7:
Because of Ozo percentage

Sick world sad

I don't know why you singled out Icons, almost everyone attacked Ozo including some his fans.

Call a spade a spade

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:
NENGI OR OZO FOR THE MONEY.

BUT MY HEART SAY NENGI BECOS SHE NEEDS CHEERING UP AND THE MONEY MORE THAN OZO.

E NO EASY TO HAVE NO FATHER OR MOTHER OR SIBLING AND BE GOING ABOUT IN THIS WORLD.

Is it compulsory for you to post every seconds?

Resist the urge because you have been posting thrash all in the name of I MUST POST cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

Dora won't be evicted .
Tricky and Neo or Vee will .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lavoca: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Pesumi:
Had it been you brain is working, you would have known that there is different between pre-order and ordering and getting at the same time. There is nothing like sold out in pre-order because the goods are not available yet.

Then back to ur prison clothes called Hellites League, you guys placed 10 pieces on flutterwave and you are saying you sold out, well it's good you wanna make urselves happy

You have to pay me for this knowledge am giving you
Nothing comes for free

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Ozo needs to realise that this Nengi did do but implant for him.She did it for the biggest men.No chance smiley
@ the bolded.
You are so point, ozo should forget anything called relationship with Nengi.

I can categorically tell you that Nengi will have more money than all the female housemates when the show is over and you don't need a prophet to tell us why.

It's like you don't know how these Abuja politicians in maitama are crazy about yellow ladies.

You think Tonto dikeh moved to Abuja for moving sake? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Threebear:

Dora won't be evicted .
Tricky and Neo or Vee will .

HOW IS DA GOING TO HAPPEN, I THOUGHT THEY WERE SAFE?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
aroundnaija:

Is it compulsory for you to post every seconds?

Resist the urge because you have been posting thrash all in the name of I MUST POST cool

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, NIGERIANS KNOW NENGI LOST BOTH HER PARENTS AND HAVE NO SIBLINGS.

AM I CORRECT?

AND THEY ARE STILL SHOUTING LAYCON?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Las las Dora retired Cossy into eternal oblivion.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

Dora fans would never vote nengi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, NIGERIANS KNOW NENGI LOST BOTH HER PARENTS AND HAVE NO SIBLINGS.

AM I CORRECT?

AND THEY ARE STILL SHOUTING LAYCON?

BBN no be motherless or fatherless babies home cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Brownsun:

What did u drink this morning? cheesy cheesy

Water ( pure )

Happy Sunday dear

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.