Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074888 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbgift:
4+4=Ogbane. My Edo people wa uwese.
Back to BBN matter.

Yes o. They have spoken out with their votes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chelsea vs Liverpool will start by 4:30pm this evening.

The match should be done by 6:30pm latest.

Then 30 mins chilling and preparation of what will befall a certain fanbase tonight by 7pm.

E go rugged o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
majamajic:
Dairy Session Ozo

Ozo - Who I think will be going home tonight, I will give points , 4 of us have chance , I will pick Dora and myself to stay and laycon and Tricktee to go

OZO still dey rate this Dora.Lol

Anyway by the time he get out,I hope he will be able to check out all her DS.I really need his Manager to dsame thing Kidd Manager did for him based on this Dora girl.

He need to see all those Scenes Dora as proven to be an ass hole and not a friend(most especially the DS)

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Analyst don Yapa for this thread oh grin
I beg make 7 pm nack.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:
He missed it there.

Dora dat will stop at nothing to Kick him out
True tho.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Biggie has really messed with Ozo's mind.
He's likely to be unsettled throughout the rest of today.
I hope Nengi won't get some of the flak.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Predictions where dem o let's see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Source 1

Ozo

Laycon
Dora
Trickytee

Ozo topped with a very small margin tho.

Source 2.

Laycon
Ozo
Dora
Tricky

The least will be automatically evicted and that's trickytee. Then the HOH will be allowed to save just 2 housemates between ozo, laycon and Dora. The unsaved housemate will be evicted.

Tonight promises to be fun.

She would pick a card and whose name comes goes

Laycon is already saved by viewers

Leaving only Ozo, Dorathy and Trikytee

Or

Saved and non nominated housemates would nominate who they wanna evict.

Ozo and Trikytee are going.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dairy session Dora

Dora - I panicked last week , but this week I have faith
Last week I was up with 3 guys , this week again am up with 3 guys
I don't know who will be going home , maybe laycon and Tricktee

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nilknarf:
We all know the reason why you hate Erica
I expected you to write "thank God she didn't" But you had to spill the truth..
So it's a must for her to reciprocate the love?...
kwa kwa kwa kwa They hate Erica because she rejected their malnourished upcoming artist!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbgift:
4+4=Ogbane. My Edo people wa uwese. Back to BBN matter.
To hell with godfatherism and Partisan politics
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Both tiribear and feelguud are sakamanje predictors

One of them came here to say Ozo isn't safe,
Only to come back after some days to say he's safe,so that whatever happens today,he'll say he knew it was gonna happen
While the other said they Kidd was safe last week,only for him to get evicted..he's said Dora is safe this week and I won't be surprised if it happens otherwise

Las las
Na gamble all of them dy do
Nobody has a direct or through link to deloitte, even Ebuka gets to know who's going or not when he gets on the stage

Na play the two dy play us for this thread,
Peace out

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
ozo talk pass neo ... lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nilknarf:
We all know the reason why you hate Erica
I expected you to write "thank God she didn't" But you had to spill the truth..
So it's a must for her to reciprocate the love?...
kwa kwa kwa kwa They hate Erica because she rejected their malnourished upcoming artist!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi, Neo and Laycon were discussing Cee and Tacha's rude and loud behavior, Kayode changed it.

Dora's DS now on.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bunch of nothingness... Just quoted one and three mentally deranged kids came for me... Still waiting for broomdumbdumb and gizzard...
Get A life kids stop begging for sweet upandan cos that's the best definition of ur lives
Me sipping my red wine with joy that my fave can never gimme heart attack

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shawolin2020(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

Anyway by the time he get out,I hope he will be able to check out all her DS.I really need his Manager to dsame thing Kidd Manager did for him based on this Dora girl.

He need to see all those Scenes Dora as proven to be an ass hole and not a friend(most especially the DS)
The Ozo I have come to know respect friendship alot. That guy is real. He probably will be disappointed in Dora after the whole game but he won't judge her on that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dora no dey rate Laycon atall.

She's bold and Confident

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Asuito7:
Because of Ozo percentage, eviction and Edo election, I have not been responding to all the venoms thrown at Ozo on this thread especially by Icons.

Every Saturday night party, they always I mean always acts like ra!bid dogs on a loose.
They will be looking for every opportunity to bring down someone they don't like and who they felt is a threat.

They know that Ozo is a good guy but their aim is just to do and say every negative words that will make people to decampaign from Ozo, to unstan Ozo, to make Ozo look bad and wicked in the eyes of his fans.

Funny enough these guys are the real simp in life. They are just keyboard alpha males. I know so many of their monikers who always have posts on Nairaland front-page crying of how they have been treated badly by Nigerian girls. They will blame the type of generational women we have now forgetting that they are the major culprit on why we have a decadent society.

These are guys that would run after everything under skirts, run after little little girls fit enough to be their younger sister or daughter, they will cry and be begging for love from any girl that is yellow whether she is beautiful or not just to be able to win a trophy for front seat of car and thereby making so many girls to feel the pressure to bleach their skin......................and when they are jilted they come crying to Nairaland, some even changing their moniker to hide their identity.
These are the ones claiming alpha males undecided

Erica's disqualification directly or indirectly caused by Laycon and the rocking of Nengi yansh is the most important achievement to them even more important than the Grand Prize they should focused on, tuehhh angry

Let me tell you no matter what you guys say to make Bookworm, Dotez, Castle, Threebear, Lordtheus, Archangel, and so many other Superions to unstan Ozo, I will be the last man stanning him till day 71 or when he is evicted.

I am doing so not because he's perfect, but because he is better than every other housemates in there, and that he is also better than so many of the keyboard crying alpha Homo sapiens on Nairaland who have failed to recognized how a responsible young man should be because to them if you can FINGERICA or ROCK YANSH, you are a man undecided

Sick world sad
Unstan What? LMFAO

Did u knw how much effort (from my end) I put in last week to ensure his stay.

To now unstan him cos of some petty bants.Lol

Dat will not happen

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This guy made this comment last week. I thought he was just trolling not until I got a similar text from a friend among the organizing team this morning.
Can you show us the screenshot of the text from your friend

Everybody has a friend who's either an insider,works with deloitte or among the organizing team of BBN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Adrammelech: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fact1:

You're right about dat point bro,,,,,
I can't just say dat on public forum,,,, my close friend dey work there,,,so he knows everything,,,,, me saying I dey work with bbnja was extracted from a Yoruba adage which says
"". Inkan tii ore mii bani titi temi Nanni"" (if you don't understand Yoruba it means dat ,,,all what my friend possess is mine),,,hope you get what I'm trying to insinuate? ,,,angry
As for d challenge my mind dey tell me say make we balance d money to 5milla,,so dat it can make sense: D,,,,,
Love and light bro
Like I said, make your move

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
geezprince:
So you don’t know she’s been with us all along? With a different moniker of ‘cos. smiley

Didn't know.

But atleast the safari moniker itself is what I'm hoping on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're a miscreant. Miscreants are unlawful people who are usually illiterates so it's not a surprise the post is meaningless to you. I expected nothing less.

All I know is you icons will be shocked tonight. A big twist to the show awaits you all. cool
Everybody will be shocked, guess what will shock us all? The margin between Laycon and the 2nd person.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

Unstan What? LMFAO

Did u knw how much effort (from my end) I put in last week to ensure his stay.

To now unstan him cos of some petty bants.Lol

Dat will not happen

Good one teamie. I am with you cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Can you show us the screenshot of the text from your friend

Everybody has a friend who's either an insider,works with deloitte or among the organizing team of BBN

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Chelsea vs Liverpool will start by 4:30pm this evening.

The match should be done by 6:30pm latest.

Then 30 mins chilling and preparation of what will befall a certain fanbase tonight by 7pm.

E go rugged o

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
shawolin2020:
The Ozo I have come to know respect friendship alot. That guy is real. He probably will be disappointed in Dora after the whole game but he won't judge her on that.
Yh,I knw very well,

Not to judge her,but to see her for who she really is.

You know,seeing someone who doesn't rate you at all as a friend can be devastating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ebuka78:

She would pick a card and whose name comes goes

Laycon is already saved by viewers

Leaving only Ozo, Dorathy and Trikytee

Or

Saved and non nominated housemates would nominate who they wanna evict.

Ozo and Trikytee are going
Isn't it the same housemates that nominated the four??
Will they nominate 4 people to be voted for and still nominate/decide who to leave again

Haaaaa
Some kind things I dy read for here self

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

Ozo is somewhat a loyalist.
And because he is loyal to his friends, he feels they'll feel same way for him too.

As for Dorathy, it is what it is for her-A GAME. She can throw any other person under the bus to clinch that money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.