Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5039969 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7606) (7607) (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Which fans? grin
The few he has na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Some fools were saying last week that Laycon got 41% because he was up with weak housemates, this week, where are your strong housemates?

Una papa! U never reach

We added 10%to our 41% last week, this week we are adding another 10%, expect over 61% next week.

Una no reach.

Awa fierce!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
They are Laughing at ozo on Twitter and it is even Trending...

Na wa o!

so sad, he is not xperienced with women

A typical nice guy, he is a virgin

The girl was just using him to catch crush

His head and thought are nnegi, what a typical passionate and devoted man, the tpe of man can commit sucide or kill if he loses a girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Too many bitter people hating on Laycon for no reason other than his looks. Your vile animosity has endeared more people to him.

We as adults say “Don’t judge a book by its cover” but it appears that no longer matters to you guys. Well, that’s your personal problem. grin

The universe has deemed it fit to reward Laycon with success in the presence of his enemies.

He will soar and haters will be consumed by their hatred.

grin

Laycon is favoured.

Omo ologo 5G.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:

You must be a fool to actually think because Ozo has been evicted it is actually the end if the road for him
Yes he is no longer in bbn house but i am positive he will make it big outside the house no be all finalist the make am o
And if you must know bbn is actually scripted,the production crew this year is the worst ever
Imagine betway trolling Ozo on their official page, DJ Neptune dragging him on twitter
It is what it is
Life goes on for him
I can agree with you on some part... I couldn't believe my eyes when even african magic was trolling Kidd while DSTV official really dealt with Erica.... grin I was like, WDF...!! You bitches should've been neutral..... grin but it is what it is, The show needs a Southwest winner this year, reason the support was massive....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
xammax:
Testing microphone : 1, 2, 1, 2 I'm being heard, I'm I being heard grin

D.otez, LordT.heus and others it was great stanning Ozo with you guys.

By the way, this is bookworm001( account deactivated). This is my main account

Congrats to Laycon cool
That's the game for you bro. There's no method to the madness.

I'm voting for Laycon this week, but Ozo remains number one cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
aroundnaija:

No one is happy as her in that house trust me cool

For her mind now her Lambo script is playing out well, same way Ike got evicted the week before the finals last season is the same way Ozo is evicted this night..

Las Las she go shock when Laycon and Dorathy are the two final housemate standing cool
She go shock tire.... All that crocodile tears were for her SIMP-Bullying game.... Sincerely, she bullied Ozo to the finals and to crown the matter worse, she even SIMPED him in the final stages of the eviction game.... Nengi is truly a street girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jack500:
Some fools were saying last week that Laycon got 41% because he was up with weak housemates, this week, where are your strong housemates?

Una papa! U never reach

We added 10%to our 41% last week, this week we are adding another 10%, expect over 61% next week.

Una no reach.

Awa fierce!
so sure my 10k is ready

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Neo is goading Laycon

Look at how he is washing his hands on Laycons legs
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Superions pls join the icons, see how the two names rythm well, we are your sports partner cheesy
mental connection things

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
They are Laughing at ozo on Twitter and it is even Trending...

Na wa o!

THIS BIG BROTHER IS STAGED.

OZO EVICTION MAKES NO SENSE.

HOW DID DORA GO FROM BEHIND TO IN FRONT OF HIM.

Y WAS THE RULE CHANGED TO FAVOUR NEO AND VEE?

ANYWAY, I DOUBT I WILL TAKE BIG BROTHER SERIOUS AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tracyvictoria(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's amazing to know that my first ever fave made it to the top 5,and with a very wide margin.....

Thanks to all who voted Laycon.....it was really worth it......

50.11% geng....we can do even better���.....

All votes for Laycon....the iconic presido...

Laycon for the money.......#identifywithgrace

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
LordTheus:

LoL. Laycon is the only housemate I can root for in this finals.

Nengi was the cause of 99% of Ozo drags. I can never root for her.

Dorathy makes me sick

Vee is a bitter snake

I don't even know how Neo escaped the "bottom four" period. LoL

Na the arrogance of Laycon fans wey dey weak me. If not Laycon is actually decent. He's better than the rest of the top 5 imo

join us and have the same arrogance, you call it arrogance we call it bragging rights. join us and see from our own lens

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
codedguy1:

Who are the explorers?

They have explored far and hard yo get silent people to vote for that babe.

Imagine Ozo still telling people that are competing with Nengi for the 85M to take care of her.

The guy had lost focus, he is more upset he is leaving Nengi in that house than that he has lost the chance to win 85M.

grin

I wish Kiddwaya is still in the house with Nengi, Ozo fit no gree to go ooo. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfficialIce:

When Ozo won a car and topped list the show was so gaddam real but now that he's been evicted the show is scripted. You Simperions never cease to amaze me. tongue

Love and Light sis!! cheesy
You are an idiot for you not to understand my point
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Someone play me hip hop by laycon...
50.11% is not ur mate... If u're not voting laycon now I don't know what u're wasting ur votes for, its either laycon or laycon no go give urself unnecessary heartache...

Icons its time to go harder... We fear no alliance, no cubana, no ex housemate...
WE ARE THE LEGENDARY ICONIC MOVEMENT EVER FIERCE AND READY FOR BATTLE...
Love And Light to all icons and our mourning neighbors las las we go dey alright

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Bulbians are mad true true!

Thank God my girl got disqualified and got her money channelled to GoFundMe! God, thank you ooooo. Miracle worker!

Omo them take this thing p, no one comes close.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bayelsaowei(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's a blessing to be loved the way Ozo loves Nengi. Now it takes an equally good person not to take that kind of love for granted.
Not that I blame totally Nengi...she's partly to blame because of her indecisiveness.
as in..but there's something I have noticed about nigerians..we like to hear lies and we hate love and care..

You notice how nigerians took goodlucks gentility for mumuness and cowardice...nigerians cursed goodluck woman wrapper until they ushered in buhari..and there we have buhari as our president.. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
majamajic,

Remember the argument we had?

I told you that even with Ozo and Dora, Laycon would still have had 41%

Now, he even had far more than 41%

I remembered breaking it down for you how only Laycon consistently topped the poll, while the others were inconsistent in their top 10 and bottom 10 positions.

Both of us asked that Ozo, Dora and Laycon be put up so we could see. Our prayer was answered, and now that stuff has been cleared up once and for all.

Onyi99, what did I tell you said something about Ozo facing tougher competitions than Laycon?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo would have had a lot of us votes but I can’t vote for a simp. He was my favorite.
A lot of ppl felt like this about him. He finished himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
THE WHOLE RULE WAS CHANGED TO GET OZO OUT OF THE HOUSE.

THE SHOW IS FAKE.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
geezprince:

Omo! I no even reason the mater like that o. So even if dem add the remaining votes together...Laycon still evict them? cheesy

The 2million naira kidd dropped to vote Dora.
The 200k prince dropped to vote Dora.
The 3million naira the senators in Abuja dropped to vote Dora.
The alliance formed by all the ex-house mates supporters to vote Dora.
The Nike babe who went all out for Dora.

Make Una free mater for Matthias.....Nigerians have decided to crown this one. Y’all should sit this one out or join the train....’cos it’s about to pass you twice.

VOTE Laycon!!!
Text “VOTE Laycon” to 32052.

Kiddlamba fit nr drop a single penny anywhere all na audio...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Now that Ozo is gone, laycon is doing all the things he should have done. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi feeling so great and happy

Flirting with Laycon!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jack500:

Una papa! U never reach

Una no reach.

Awa fierce!
The fierce gang.... I fear you people o.... Una too much..... Awon eleyi fierce gan! Won le gan! Won san lori gan! iCONS owo meji fun gbogbo yin o.... Twale!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:
THE WHOLE RULE WAS CHANGED TO GET OZO OUT OF THE HOUSE.

THE SHOW IS FAKE.
The show is not fake, you're just pained tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Saltandwater:

Not sure the organizers would carefully plan to hoard less expensive commodities. Maybe game turned on them... Ozo could fetch them more than Neo and Vee combined. It's just how the game played out this time. Don't try to over think it, Ozo will be fine.
I've been watching this show since ages. I supported miracle during his time and supported Elozonam last year despite knowing he wouldn't make last 5. It's not about loosing because I didn't know ozo before now. when I tell you there is something unusual about this year's show you've got to believe me. The whispering strike they gave to ozo and Erika in the first few weeks was harsh even in the BBnaija standard. what happened to the long whispers by neo and vee? what happened to their own letters? how was even bbnaija twitter handle trolling ozo? I'll move on but no one can play on my intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
xammax:
Testing microphone : 1, 2, 1, 2 I'm being heard, I'm I being heard grin

Dotez, LordTheus and others it was great stanning Ozo with you guys.

By the way, this is bookworm001( account deactivated). This is my main account

Congrats to Laycon cool
Why didn't you stan him with your main account...?? grin what are you afraid of??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
How do I recover from this intense pain and heartache?
This is beyond saddening. Ozo's kind is rare. His method of expressing his love is one of a kind, strong and unrelenting and he was true to himself till the end.

I feel disgusted at how some twisted people feel they can tell a genuine man how to express love, who the hell do you all think you are?

You are ashamed of him? For what exactly? Did he hurt anybody? You all are the disgrace that I wouldn't want my daughters to meet in life. Is there a set down rule on how to express love? Love is unique and people express it in their own ways.

Ozo is destined for greatness, he will continue to express his love the best way he can because that is who he is, that is his person, no one can change that and one day, he will meet the right kind of person deserving of his innocent and true love.

Ozo dear, this country is truly not ready for you and we are not deserving of you, go forth and be great, I wish you the best in this life.
I love you very very much, dear Ozo cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
heartofcity12:
Nengi feeling so great and happy

Flirting with Laycon!!!

The babe Don know say the Guy strong

All the muscle and cute looking guys are out

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
codedguy1:

Who are the explorers?

They have explored far and hard yo get silent people to vote for that babe.

Imagine Ozo still telling people that are competing with Nengi for the 85M to take care of her.

The guy had lost focus, he is more upset he is leaving Nengi in that house than that he has lost the chance to win 85M.

grin

I swear!!!
What a big fool.
Take care of Nengi like sey Nengi dey war grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon enjoy the hot tub with Nengi..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7606) (7607) (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.