Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074830 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7613) (7614) (7615) (7616) (7617) (7618) (7619) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

THIS BIG BROTHER IS STAGED.

OZO EVICTION MAKES NO SENSE.

HOW DID DORA GO FROM BEHIND TO IN FRONT OF HIM.

Y WAS THE RULE CHANGED TO FAVOUR NEO AND VEE?

ANYWAY, I DOUBT I WILL TAKE BIG BROTHER SERIOUS AGAIN.

I've been trying to ignore your posts since but when I saw that you just can't accept defeat, I have to tell you this.
Biggie gave all of them equal chances to make it to the finals. Nengi won HoH.
They were to pick teams randomly, biggie never picked for them. Luckily for vee and neo. They fell in different teams. So how is that Biggie's fault?
Now to the nominations, they were all being sentimental, they didn't use their brains. If Ozo had remained firm about his choice for vee instead of Laycon, he would've still being in the house now..Biggie didn't influence anything.
You guys just didn't vote enough. Simple. Take ur L and stop being a sore loser.

BTW, I thought you spent 2M and another 5M to vote him?

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfficialIce:

Buying groceries this late??
Hope it's not sniper??
It's afternoon here dear and I'm back .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

Reason why we his fans overlooked all his shortcomings wen it comes to Nengi matter
We trolled him, yea. But there are facts you just can't help but say.

If Ozo had befriended a very cool headed, reasonable, loving and caring lady in that house, he'll look very sweet in the eyes of everyone.

Mutual feelings helps a lot. It helped Kiddrica, Minna, BamTeddy and Merike. They all showed each other feelings.

Ozo is decent, intelligent, handsome, a good leader and very reasonable. He's greatest mistake was liking Nengi, a lady who was bold enough to tell you that he hates gentlemen, a lady who said you won't make 200 in her list of men.

Nengi is stupiid, foolish and will never ever meet a man who'll love and respect her like Ozo in her life.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

A lot of times, hormonal imbalance causes a decrease in hormones that signal satisfaction and make overweight people feel continuous severe hunger.

It is a lot of times not a choice.
Not true at all. Just an excuse for some people to overeat and not exercise. Everyone gets hungry but there is something called self control and discipline. But It’s okay if that is what you believe keeps some people overweight though smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Show don end ,lets dash Laycon the remaining vote ,he is the only person worthy of any vote from me at the moment.

Ozo well-done you were a real man,never wavered from what you want,no pretence ,no manipulation...you were a winner,to us you came second to Laycon,the rest na make up numbers.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo to laycon ...laycon tk gud care of nengi ...now they are together...hahaha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

If Ozo had befriended a very cool headed, reasonable, loving and caring lady in that house, he'll look very sweet in the eyes of everyone.

Mutual feelings helps a lot. It helped Kiddrica, Minna, and Merike. They all showed each other feelings.

Ozo is decent, intelligent, handsome, a good leader and very reasonable. He's greatest mistake was liking Nengi, a lady who was bold enough to tell you that he hates gentlemen, a lady who said you won't make 200 in her list of men.

Nengi is stupiid, foolish and will never ever meet a man who'll love and respect her like Ozo in her life.
i guess thesame mutual feelings prevent kiddywaya from being evicted first

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Mutual feelings helps a lot. It helped Kiddrica, Minna, and Merike. They all showed each other feelings.

or why didn't the mutual feeling help kiddywaya to make the final

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Olodo24:
I remain a fan of Threebear and I hope he votes Laycon this time
Laycon doesn't need my vote he's already won .
I'll give my online numbers to team Nengi , she should at least get the last woman standing position.
No matter how I feel about her , she's a 22 year old girl and I wouldn't say I made many right decisions at that age .

Congratulations icons .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Stay blessed, Naza.

We go again this week.

You may not be seeing much of me because I am going into serious fasting and prayers.

More candles to burn, more prayers to make, more fasting to do, aggressive undistracted voting, 85 million in the kitty.

Long Live Laycon!!!

Long Live ICONs!!!
Congratulations in advance smiley

Happy voting week grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

SIMPLE MATHS...

U HAVE 7 PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE.

U OFFER ONE PERSON IMMUNITY, THEN U ARE DOWN TO 6 PEOPLE.

U SEPARATE A COUPLE INTO TWO GROUPS TO SAVE EACH OTHER.

U ARE DOWN TO 4 PEOPLE.

BIGGIE SAVED NEO AND VEE AND DELIBERATELY ROLLED OUT EITHER OZO OR NENGI FOR EVICTION THIS WEEK.

I THINK THE TARGET WAS NENGI.

Guy they choose plates on their own biggie didn't share them into groups. It's like the eviction was too painful for you. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

100%

I would av been sweeter to read,If OZO still dey the show sha.

Buh it is what it is

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by exegesis: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Is Nengi hiding her tears with water?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pentagon56:
i guess thesame mutual feelings prevent kiddywaya from being evicted first
Eviction doesn't mean you won't be successful.

Eviction doesn't mean you didn't love.

TeddyA and Bambam got evicted before Miracle and Nina, but they are married. Be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm giving Dora my Ozo votes. She was the only girl that tried talking sense into Ozo before he killed his game and lost fans

I don't regret being a Superion. I supported Ozo for his intelligence and sense of decency

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfficialIce:

Guy they choose plates on their own biggie didn't share them into groups. It's like the eviction was too painful for you. cheesy

THE PLATE WAS FIXED TO PUT THEM IN TWO DIFFERNT GROUPS.

SIMPLE MAGIC TRICK.

ELEMENTRY LEVEL.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:

With everything you watched.

Was she decisive?

BH
She lead him on at a point.... But ozo had opportunity to be in control, he let his remote slip off his hands.

Ozo na finalists material... it's painful say woman na him fUP.... he needs serious OT...

When to push, and when to abort mission.

Guys weh no too send ladies, have them more.

a woman will always want to act for validation... to make a point.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
BTW, who else noticed that the supposed Erica live interview which was deliberately scheduled to take attention away from the BBN eviction show was not in the top Nigeria trends at all.

A certain fanbase has not learnt its lesson and keeps receiving boomerangs back to back.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
OffsahBoye:
This is my accolades
Y'all deserve it
The joy in my heart can't be expressed
I'm proud of being part of this movement

Froshloaded
Drew13
Olodo24
77up
Chibabe005
Mzcherry
Brownsun
Hazardfan1
Lilcraze
Davodyguy
Youngpresidoo
Bibidear
Garfield1
Teacherbim
Dannyxy
Samueltemi337
Munzy14
Mapoka
Toyindipo
Koolface4u
Akorkor
Scondy
Igasiboy98
MhisTahrah
Gameboy727
Semid4lyfe
Alekside
GrammarNazi1
Ebonyjumi
genius43
aladetosin
holarmiday
Chocodiary
Tsquaure
Cheaper
geezprince
federal9
CRUISETOPIAVP
pongwa
Kaylieeb
AlphaCentaurii
andrewbaba44
Pillar12
Lavoca
Officiallce
BluntTheApostle
cutedharmee
Jack500
onyeomanono24
kleenatics
Medunah
QuinieR
jibs4lv
Temi231
empress101
Ebuka78
temi1290
toseen7
Chiefhaywhy
mum2bsoon
iamgrey5
yusfatedeeprof

Proudly iCon50.11%

Wawu I no see my name. Me wey carry laycon for head since day 3. You come dey list people wey begin support after 41%

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

ALSO, I THINK THE SHOW IS STAGED.

LAST YEAR HAD TO BE A GIRL AND THIS YEAR A LAYCON TO APPEAL TO DIVERSE VIEWERS.

I WONT WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN.

RUBBISH!
I think this is good for your health plus you need to give us space on this thread too,thank you grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThierryJay:
BTW, who else noticed that the supposed Erica live interview which was deliberately scheduled to take attention away from the BBN eviction show was not in the top 10 Nigeria trends at all.

A certain fanbase has not learnt its lesson and keeps receiving boomerangs back to back.

Did she go live with the old man??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Not true at all. Just an excuse for greedy people to overeat and not exercise. Everyone gets hungry but there is something called self control and discipline. It’s okay if that is what you believe makes people fat though smiley

You are the one making excuses to suit your narrative. This is something that has been researched for a long time. Not some layman talk.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
FROM THE MINUTE BIGGY TOOK OUT THE TWO WEAKEST COUPLE, NEO AND VEE.

CLEARLY OZO OR NENGI CHANCE OF EVICTION WAS GREATLY INCREASED. THEY NEED 4 OUT OF THE REMAINING 5 PEOPLE LEFT.

WAYO MUST ENETR EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA ONCE MONEY CHANGE HAND.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wetin this Neo dey feel like sef cheesy...Ozo don win moto,collect money commot...this one go dey here chop STD and eat indomie for the next 7 days....and still come last.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Icons pls vote oo.
Don't be too relaxed and think laycon has won.

Let's vote like never before this week. We need to triple our efforts. Remember 60% or nothing. We need to make a statement!!!

SMS VOTE Laycon. To 32052.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
igasiboy98:
Icons pls vote oo.
Don't be too relaxed and think laycon has won.

Let's vote like never before this week. We need to triple our efforts. Remember 60% or nothing. We need to make a statement!!!

SMS VOTE Laycon. To 32052.
He has won biko.....50% ! ..,.its like Real Madrid vs Nasarawa united

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

Did she go live with the old man??

Yes she did.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
I'm giving Dora my Ozo votes. She was the only girl that tried talking sense into Ozo before he killed his game and lost fans

I don't regret being a Superion. I supported Ozo for his intelligence and sense of decency
Thank you for coming through for Dora, she tried for Ozo sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

You are the one making excuses to suit your narrative. This is something that has been researched for a long time. Not some layman talk.
Okay then. No worries. Out of curiosity, do you also suffer from that hormonal imbalance that makes people overeat? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThierryJay:
BTW, who else noticed that the supposed Erica live interview which was deliberately scheduled to take attention away from the BBN eviction show was not in the top Nigeria trends at all.

they will come and trend it tomorrow, as if they watched it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi's next victim is laycon....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ninjas,are we still going to vote like this? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7613) (7614) (7615) (7616) (7617) (7618) (7619) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.