Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5120740 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by darmostic(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Boring ship
doziefrank07:
Liric shippers grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amya:
Good looks is sha important in this life.

See Trickytee. Trying desperately to boo up but his face is scaring off potential mates.
No doubt good look is important in every aspect in life....I wish guys here who wish to marry will take note of this.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
InSanety:
Nengi

"I picked Kidd for you, because I thought you would be most comfortable with him"

Shut up! Calculating, manipulative liar oshi!
Don't mind that Nengi girl....so she felt Erica would be comfortable with it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Broobembem:
This set are just so fvcked up!!

If they were lively and entertaining, shipping wouldn't be their primary target.

70% of their convo is always about shipping it's becoming really boring... Whew!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wathoni is acting like she feels stupid for asking Nengi to pick for her between the two guys last night. She then said she's sure Nengi would have picked Kidd regardless.

Nengi confirms she would have picked Kiddi for her because she felt he is the person Wathoni would have been more comfortable with.

These girls act like they don't want to be boo-ed up but spend too much time discussing it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... I never watch the show sef. Na No Leave No Transfer be my last bus stop. I no fit get emotional for no reason again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
My babies
Na friends abeg
Am only shipping them with the money
doziefrank07:
This ship nko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Frank65:
There is something obviously sneaky about Nengi. Why is she trying so hard to push her friend Wathoni to Kidd waya knowing fully well that Erica likes Kidd Waya? I thought she had a conversation with Erica where they agreed to have each other's back....Notice how she used the term 'kidnapped' to describe the relationship between Kidd waya and Erica.

In my opinion, I feel she knows Erica is her main competition and her relationship with Kidd waya will further increase her chances of winning, so she is subtly trying to spoil her chances. Well, I may be wrong sha.
Na Ozor fit am! He should play her so well that she'll wonder if she isn't pretty again!!

Recall what she said about changing her cloth if she finds anyone looking prettier? I mean last night.

She wants to use Wathoni to game Erica, but Erica's natural positive energy and likeable vibes won't allow that.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... I never watch the show sef. Na No Leave No Transfer be my last bus stop. I no fit get emotional for no reason again.
cheesy
You never can tell. This show works hand in hand with psychology, before you say jack, you get roped in.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
MizzD:
Wathoni is acting like she feels stupid for asking Nengi to pick for her between the two guys last night. She then said she's sure Nengi would have picked Kidd regardless.

Nengi confirms she would have picked Kiddi for her because she felt he is the person Wathoni would have been more comfortable with.

These girls act like they don't want to be boo-ed up but spend too much time discussing it. undecided

Especially Wathoni she is desperately in need of a "boo"...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I might Stan Laycon ooooo. lipsrsealed

Stan away dear, I am sure Icons will gladly receive you, if I must Stan, Lilo is my best bet and I hope Eric gets evicted.

For now, I will be stanning from afar

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
stephleena:
I said it, that kidwayya private jet story will get these hoes thirsty!!

and to think Erica felt she had a heart to heart sister talk with that fake mannequin last night.

hmmmm..Nengi is that type that laugh with madam, but goes behind to fvck Ogar.
kwa kwa kwa kw
fake mannequin.
kuku kee me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ozo no even want her so rest abeg
MJBOLT:
ozo na ozwor,he no fit handle erica

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dannyxy:
N3ngi is starting to look sneakish, and manipulative, if it's intentional, then babe is a smart ass..

Let all who call her friend be careful though....
I fear who no fear Nengi undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:

70% of their convo is always about shipping it's becoming really boring... Whew!!!
70% is understatement!!

Fvckin boring! cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Broobembem:

I have 5 favs! One of them must win and it'll be noted that I supported the winner! cheesy

As Biggie dey twist, I dey twist my pocket!
I just searched for other options
There are free ways to vote your favourite,only data costs apply and the maximum is 100votes per user....visit multi choice website
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Frank65:
There is something obviously sneaky about Nengi. Why is she trying so hard to push her friend Wathoni to Kidd waya knowing fully well that Erica likes Kidd Waya? I thought she had a conversation with Erica where they agreed to have each other's back....Notice how she used the term 'kidnapped' to describe the relationship between Kidd waya and Erica.

In my opinion, I feel she knows Erica is her main competition and her relationship with Kidd waya will further increase her chances of winning, so she is subtly trying to spoil her chances. Well, I may be wrong sha.
You are not wrong.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
If Kidd continues with that slut Erica, I might move to Prince.
That Kidrica ship must sink!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
carammel:

In the end, its only game, you are not there to be friends with anybody as you are all contesrimg for the prize.
Let the smartest survive..

Like Tayo used to say on BBA

"House drama is only for a short time, there is still life outside"

Make everybody get am for mind, because when the show is over, evenryone's deeds will be analysed, and it will determine what relationships you build.

I hope Nengi go get the right relationships at the end of the show, no be just to play yeye game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:
So wathoni thinks Erica already kidnapped Kidd...
meanwhile she kidnapped ozo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Well well well, we weren't overreacting last night. That girl get craze.

don't you think I deserve an apology from your boo Beorn...he said I never liked Nengi from the start hence my outburst...but here I'm justified!

I see right through that girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oyindidi:
I dey fine. I don miss una but I no get time for nl
good...the year tire us.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
All this ships thing is annoying yohh....

That's why I didnt follow ultimate love..

Biggie we need more competition, games like veto power holder, we also wants nominations, we need to look forward to something...

What's all this nonsense relationship balderdash...

I need to see individuals shine,,see as ship is fading Neo and putting him in shadows angry

Proudly anti-ships

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Erica and nengi cant be friends

Fine girls always hate each other

See prince going to meet ozo, trying to provoke him the more

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Vee and Neo's relationship is DOA. Na London still dey shack Neo, e go soon clear for im eye grin

As for Ozo and Nengi,
Thank God that it has ended. Every malam with im kettle
Lol, He is enjoying vee...cheesy Said he doesn't care what others say.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Eeghe:

My BB horror
(Shudders)
and she is so fine cry... Same reason I didn't like mercy in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nengi is acting all sneaky. She knows Erica is a huge competition reasons why she is trying so hard to knock off whatever “ship” she is building with Kidd and rather push Wathoni to him.

Wathoni on the other hand said she felt stupid asking Nengi to make a choice for her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amya:
If Kidd continues with that slut Erica, I might move to Prince.

That Kidrica ship must sink!

but really y dont u like Erica....then this slut tag....what has she done to warrant it?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
iKnee:
lmao he's got no idea what men go through behind bars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kirikiri beans no be here....cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Broobembem:

Na Ozor fit am! He should play her so well that she'll wonder if she isn't pretty again!!

Recall what she said about changing her cloth if she finds anyone looking prettier? I mean last night.

She wants to use Wathoni to game Erica, but Erica's natural positive energy and likeable vibes won't allow that.
Despite the light skin, beauty and big butt, Nengi still has low self-esteem.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
ItsCookie:

Stan away dear, I am sure Icons will gladly receive you, if I must Stan, Lilo is my best bet and I hope Eric gets evicted.

For now, I will be stanning from afar

All good babes. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
stephleena:
I said it, that kidwayya private jet story will get these hoes thirsty!!

and to think Erica felt she had a heart to heart sister talk with that fake mannequin last night.

hmmmm..Nengi is that type that laugh with madam, but goes behind to fvck Ogar.
Nengi gist is in lipstick alley.No be there today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.