Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5062932 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:24am On Sep 23, 2020
indabosky of bastards like himself!

know your mate bastard! if I were to be as useless as your mother, or as cheap as the female hellites who are cheap as their public toilet in chief Erica, I would've stayed here till morning, but I've job, a paying job to go to today

my joy is, I've proved how useless you're to everyone here tonight! you really fooled your age. with your one eye you were happy, that an icon was caught stealing, from Dora's camp, not until I bursted you and your anus.

2) you are the most senseless animal on earth,for trolling Alex thinking it's me! bastard! no girl in your linage can ever reach Alex's slippers

idiot. I'm off to bed.. stay here till I return ,lock the thread drop the key in your mother's cunt.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Broobembem:
This barren frog just dey crack me up!

Why not come up with the truth. That's the only thing that can get me. Use yourself as an example, are you not pained? Am I not hitting you with the truth?

-Your picture on your dp proved your ugliness.
-Your picture on your dp clearly exposed your shovel teeth and forehead.

For you to try defending your fertility to a stranger online proved I strucked a nerve when I called you barren. You are truly barren.

These are your realities. You can't run away from it. You are ugly, barren and broke at the same time. You are useless as a woman. You can't give birth.

As the matter of fact, a fertile rat is more useful than a barren frog looking creature like you. wink

Ahhhhhhh!!!!... undecided..

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:24am On Sep 23, 2020
are you scared?
buhahahahaha..
I just did.. take it to your mum!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:26am On Sep 23, 2020
buhahahahaha
see bastards consoling themselves.
broke modafvckers

beggars fc,with no job
no wonder y'all beg for everything in life!
tueeh

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:27am On Sep 23, 2020
buhahahahaha

time for steph to sleep ohh!
thank you Jesus!
the bastard has been deal with!
console your selves, sore losers

Shalom!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Kayode trending at 1:25am. For shifting camera from the X-rated conversation. grin

I thought content was gone and people were no longer watching.

But they were still glued to their TV till past 1am..

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by princesuko(m): 1:28am On Sep 23, 2020
User09:

Who said anything about irritating talking about sex. Most of his talks are perverted anyway - always wanting to know what the other person has done and with who

My qualms is that's all he talks about lately. Always managing to twist every convo into sex talk. I'm not the one who's irritated, the housemates are

Cant be a coincidence that even all the housemates have noticed. He keeps getting told off but does the same thing again and again

Just earlier Dora was complaining that he doesnt let her sleep as he's always disturbing her with stupid sex talk , Nengi concurred saying he did the same with her yesterday

It's quite obvious you cherry pick and reshape events in order to fit your narrative, normally i would entertain your selective bias but it's a voting week and we're currently voting aggressively.

VOTE Laycon to 32052

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:29am On Sep 23, 2020
buhahahahaha

when you type finish, give it to your mother on my behalf

buhahahahaha

Nyt!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 1:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Ginaz:
Some people all they do is curse and curse . Bitch act like you got some decorum . Gosh!!!

Local champion .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sad truth is that next year she'll still be here cursing and cursing..

She legit scares me.

Bumbum own na just trolls, that dude was nice at first, he was clearly pushed to the wall that's why he's like this now.

Buh you see that chibabe grin grin it comes straight from her heart. She's so full of hate and sometimes I get scared for her and peeps around her. I pity her most times, all that hate and bitterness embarassed must be heavy.

grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Broobembem:
I knew she'll come back. No peace for the wicked. No sleep for pathetic barren frogs.

She has said she wants to go to bed upto to 10 times, yet coming back because she's pained and can't hide herself in shame.

Ugly cretin. She's not pretty, she's not rich, she's not smart, she's not fertile. What use is she as a woman? Even fertile mosquitos and Nland antiii-spamm bot are more useful than a wombless frog like you.

Never seen this side of you shocked shocked..You've actually been nice all this while

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2020
princesuko:

It's quite obvious you cherry pick and reshape events in order to fit your narrative, normally i would entertain your selective bias but it's a voting week and we're currently voting aggressively.

VOTE Laycon to 32052

What cherry pick?, What narrative? U mean the housemates narrative as i'm only reiterating what they've said.

Even Neo - a guy complains of the same thing

it's obvious why u wouldnt agree though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 1:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Estellie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sad truth is that next year she'll still be here cursing and cursing..

She legit scares me.

Bumbum own na just trolls, that dude was nice at first, he was clearly pushed to the wall that's why he's like this now.

Buh you see that chibabe grin grin it comes straight from her heart. She's so full of hate and sometimes I get scared for her and peeps around her. I pity her most times, all that hate and bitterness embarassed must be heavy.

grin

don't cause another wahala, we dey try quench the fire you dey put more coals.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahahaha

when you type finish, give it to your mother on my behalf

buhahahahaha

Nyt!
please, I take God beg you. It's ok

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 1:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Broobembem:
I knew she'll come back. No peace for the wicked. No sleep for pathetic barren frogs.

She has said she wants to go to bed upto to 10 times, yet coming back because she's pained and can't hide herself in shame.

Ugly cretin. She's not pretty, she's not rich, she's not smart, she's not fertile. What use is she as a woman? Even fertile mosquitos and Nland antiii-spamm bot are more useful than a wombless frog like you.
Please, I take God beg you, it's ok

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozo did not delete nengi's pictures

Agenda people, una no dey tire
Like I was wondering why someone would say that. Because the whole of twitter and IG would have noticed it and be talking about it by now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Mapoka:
The love is real
This is not love, this is day time robbery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Death4u(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2020
join the winning team now...............don't waste your vote............
join us now......... Icons Love You....... #Love & Light
VOTE Laycon
#LayconX85M #LayconNeedsYou #LAYCONtent #layconisfocused

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by princesuko(m): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2020
So CMC gave them audio car shocked grin

They're trying to spin the narrative that Erica outrightly rejected the Cars and gifts, but her GFM account is still running. Who is fooling who? grin grin

VOTE Laycon to 32052

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Ki lo se le gangan!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don laugh tire! Una no well sha. grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, Mynd and Mama Domdom, I no dey do up to this before you nack me ban oooo. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2020
zicoraads:

If you know what Erica and Kiddwaya have been up to, absent the cameras, you'll be shocked. cheesy

Although I'm certain they can't hide it for too long. I'm just glad they seem to have prioritized their happiness over social media validation and whatnot.

I won't be shocked kankan! Those two no well. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Yesterday, I saw them Pastor and brandbuilder on Twitter. I'm also happy they chose themselves regardless of what everyone said. Can't wait for them start their careers and manifest their greatness. kiss kiss kiss

How've you been? Happy resumption. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Broobembem:
Who've got idea on the name of the background song. Check the clip, Miracle 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgpuKepBl9J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I need that background song

*Modified*

This one too
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg9hG02hPYO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watching Miracle own and win the tasks and challenges like he was born to do this still brings so much joy and pride. My one true winner! Miracle of Melody!! Flyboy Meemee, Yummi of my Yumminayum heart! cheesy cheesykiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:54am On Sep 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Dorathy just warned Layconagain as regards touching her......

"I'm nur gonna leh him taike hadvantage of her!"

Nawa oooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Vee and Neo , we never sleep ooo

I see the movement , kayode well done too ,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SATANNIST: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Can't you see that's "trends for you"

Kindly change your settings and see the right thing
rubbish bastards, you guys cant see a spade and call it a spade. after erica and kid left, bbn laycon and the rest stopped trending.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aladetosin(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2020
garfield1:

Noo,abeg oh.one campaign na badluck oh.
That's why i said he gonna break d jinx.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Simran94:
This is not love, this is day time robbery.

Turned out to be staged by a Dora fan

wahala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Not shocking from whorika

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Woww, just seeing a narrative of Laycon being SC genotype from twitter. His parent must have had it very hard when he was growing up because they always sick.

I pray for long life for him .

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2020
alekside:
These ones keep fooling themselves thinking they are trolling. Make una go ask decanta aka yiwalda aka nagina of those big brother africa years how trolling is done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.