Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5032068 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7780) (7781) (7782) (7783) (7784) (7785) (7786) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided this vee wants my man Neo to follow her fight Erica them. 600years for this vee. My man fell for this witch is painful
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shawolin2020(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
majamajic:
nengi and Dora , lying to themselves

Watch the way nengi is flipping her hands , lies !
Don't mind them.. Dora like that guy die...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chibabe005:
Neo I'm the happiest for you.

omo see elevation within few days, from few thousands to millions

from bottom four to finalist and ambassador.

Oluwa is jah for real!

https://www.nairaland.com/5998585/bbnaija-2020-live-updates-thread/7781#94239994
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sexymonkey(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Embarrassed for Neo. The guy man don suffer for Vee hands. I guess this is what that house does to these guys angry
Please what caused the arguement
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chibabe005:
Neo I'm the happiest for you.
omo see elevation within few days, from few thousands to millions

from bottom four to finalist and ambassador.

Oluwa is jah for real!
This vee babe dy annoying
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by whela(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
thatigboman:
Owo mi da, thugish, agbero fc, u and your biased big brother producers have conspired to unjustifiably disqualify the true winner of this season bbnaija, Erica to pave way for your very ugly, very short, dwarfish, very black, very sick, scar faced, very tiny skinny little thing, bastardly obssesed and infatuated, visually impaired, mentally unbalanced HIV/AIDS patient, weed-smoking, ikorodu badoo vampire ultra criminal, cultist sickler laycoon to win.
What kinda alcohol are you taking... Please stop taking that weed too, it isn't good for your mental state....
But u cant change science. Sorry to u people, just stay out of sniper, hard objects and tramadol.
Remember late ex bbafrica housemate goldie that u all supported and how it ended. What happens happens.
it's simple science.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

How does the bolded benefit them? undecided

They will be paid for it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Co-wives having heart to heart conversation about Ozo

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo will be so happy watching tonight. His favorite girls bonding

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
I hate this condom advert. He wants her best friend. They kissed and kissed an... awon oniranu.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
someone I know a heart attack.

Alas, it was all a big lie and you have not apologised for the lie and putting a lot astray on this forum.

Superions are known for better things, not peddle lies and misinformation. You owe us an apology.[/quote]
I am sorry for the misinformation. I was all wrong. we remain peaceful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
sexymonkey:
Please what caused the arguement

That Neo don't have her back during her Numerous quarrels.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Demnan:
I hate this condom advert. He wants her best friend. They kissed and kissed an... awon oniranu.
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Superpower(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
thatigboman:
Owo mi da, thugish, agbero fc, u and your biased big brother producers have conspired to unjustifiably disqualify the true winner of this season bbnaija, Erica to pave way for your very ugly, very short, dwarfish, very black, very sick, scar faced, very tiny skinny little thing, bastardly obssesed and infatuated, visually impaired, mentally unbalanced HIV/AIDS patient, weed-smoking, ikorodu badoo vampire ultra criminal, cultist sickler laycoon to win.
But u cant change science. Sorry to u people, just stay out of sniper, hard objects and tramadol.
Remember late ex bbafrica housemate goldie that u all supported and how it ended. What happens happens.
it's simple science.
Mental illness is real

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

She doesn’t treat that guy well. I feel for him. How can a man enjoy a relationship with a woman that treats him like this? Anyway, Neo knows why he’s still sticking around and always begging the girl grin

By the time Neo comes out of the house UK visa won't be difficult for him to get , so ?

Not as if Vee will get him Green card , his hustlings will be mostly around Nigeria , so ? I don't think Neo understands he is a big boy already , I don't think too he know the kind girls waiting for him outside the house too , I don't think Vee will catch up with him after BBN , what's UK visa ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
At least we can manage this Nengi and Dora talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Co-wives having heart to heart conversation about Ozo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
If u wan learn good English , don't ever listen to Nengi

But I think pidgin English is allowed ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think was judged wrongly. Now i feel for her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pillar12:

Diswan and sense dey do social distancing
stay far away from sniper, hard objects and tramadol.
And remember how ur supporter, ex bb africa housemate goldie died. Just remember
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
When laycon wins this show, I am sure he will try his luck again with Erica outside of the house. The trip to Dubai for 2, na Erica him go take along.

Because the way he's been talking about Erica these days ehn... Issokay grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
thatigboman:
it's simple science.
Mr bigot.

See the attached image and grow up.

Many of you that react like this on social media are actually frustrated in real life

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neo what are you washing now.

Abeg ooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
omotolly22:
this is just so sad and depressing, just because of ordinary bbnaija, and the mods are reading this, and doing nothing.
what are the mods supposed to do exactly?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
God forbid. When Alhaja is there, when Vee is there. I reject all bad things
Simran94:
When laycon wins this show, I am sure he will try his luck again with Erica outside of the house. The trip to Dubai for 2, na Erica him go take along.

Because the way he's been talking about Erica these days ehn... Issokay grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
majamajic:

By the time Neo comes out of the house UK visa won't be difficult for him to get , so ?

Not as if Vee will get him Green card , his hustlings will be mostly around Nigeria , so ? I don't think Neo understands he is a big boy already , I don't think too he know the kind girls waiting for him outside the house too , I don't think Vee will catch up with him after BBN , what's UK visa ?
I hope you are right o. Let him free her to go and find governors and big boys wey she feel say go rush am when she comot grin

Meanwhile, I hope he’s not washing her clothes ooo shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
thatigboman:
it's simple science.
Whatever you wish laycon.. Will happen to you and your family and loved ones a million times

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aswear neo dey wash vee's clothgrin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dora and Nengi fooling themselves. Two camera conscious people telling lies to one another

Dora would never admit even till her dying day that she liked Ozo cos nothing else can explain the resentment she feels towards him

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Now it's 600k for laycon to vote. Check on tundeEdnut's page

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Neo Know if it's by viewers votes , both him and Vee for dey house by now

Neo - Na God , we are here , it can only be God , can't wait to see my mum , can't wait to settle down have kids , fin someone I have same vibes with , that even is I die she can continue

Vee - hmmm

Lamba ! , Vee head go dey blow , as in he is planning their future

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
realhovaps:
Neo what are you washing now.
Abeg ooo
Vee cloths. The babe go still stress he life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7780) (7781) (7782) (7783) (7784) (7785) (7786) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.