Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5037858 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7788) (7789) (7790) (7791) (7792) (7793) (7794) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Why u no drop your account details nah.

He didn't ask na....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Dorathy is the best person in that house..
Sentiment no go allow una see road

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2020
gstelly:
icons I am soliciting for your help, i have 90k which me and my team will e using to vote Ikorodu Aristurtle I can't do more than that I'll appreciate if anyone can complete it 100k for us

You are a learner

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2020
I am seeing paiynt, wash and Neo in the same sentence... Hmm

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2020
ArewaWife:

No, prince was just good friends with Dora. Brighto was never attracted to Dora.

Dora na beautiful girl but she no be many people spec

She really need to be careful when she leaves that house because many fake men go come just to chip and run

I wish her the best

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Abeg cc me when you get the link....
I will
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FarmTech(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

They really want to see her downfall but God will continue to disgrace them!
They should be focused on laycon and his wack music (most of them dont even vibe to it) but no,Erica is their problem!
I stan a queen who frustrates her enemies effortlessly!
Which God are u talking about? Surely, not the righteous and holy God of Christians. Attaching God's name to an immoral program is misusing His name and there is punishment for that.
“You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name,” Exodus 20: 7.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Vee and neo discussing

Laycon and Dora discussing

Nengi sleeping

All on workout arena this morning

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Toxic masculinity.

How is washing your lover's undies wrong?

How does that make you a simp?

Una too mumu oo.

Kidd that I watched on TV can do that and make it look like an alpha male thing.

You all should stop forming what you aren't.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArewaWife(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
majamajic:

Maybe , u didn't follow up

But let me remind u , during dairy session one evening , Dora told biggy that she is in love with brighto , she asked biggy if she should go ahead and shoot her shoot , again during truth or dare games one night , brighto was at the center of things , kissing , removing bras with teeth , did u see Dora's facial expressions that night ?
Though brighto was immediately sent home next Sunday , Dora felt his eviction that night too, meanwhile brighto was not aware of Dora being in love with him , try to recall ! All these happened the week brighto was evicted .

Dora was attracted to people, but none was attracted to her back. Even o e time she went to sleep on Brighto's bed expecting him to join her, the boy didnt go. Said he would have chased her her away.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
topboss1:

NIGERIANS ARE VERY BORING PEOPLE, DONT KNOW Y DEY DID DAT.

MISSING OZO AND NENGI DRAMA, SUCH BEAUTY TO WATCH.

I DID RATHER DORATHY LEFT TO BE HONEST BECOS SHE CANNOT WIN, PLUS ZERO ENTERTAINMENT.
People who love eating too much food ,loves watching Dorathy. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
FarmTech:

Which God are u talking about? Surely, not the righteous and holy God of Christians. Attaching God's name to an immoral program is misusing His name and there is punishment for that.
“You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name,” Exodus 20: 7.
Oh shut up!
God loves her more than you can ever imagine!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArewaWife(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:

She really need to be careful when she leaves that house because many fake men go come just to chip and run

I wish her the best

None of the guys were attracted to her, I believe due to her body size. Hopefully she can find someone who likes big bodies women but she too needs to work on her weight. She takes too much junk. When they bring birthday cake she will be the first to want to cut and eat it, with a bottle of Pepsi.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2020
CMC has apologized to Erica!

Now those of you that celebrated his insult to her should also celebrate his apology to her if not, you all are cowards!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Rgade:

I don't have a hoard of mindless followers calling me God in human body.

Don't be mischievous, small 'g' pls

Azin 'god'

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2020
So neo Dey wash vee pant sotey vee even Dey talk say 1 pant is missing

It’s well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2020
QueenCookie:

Yea, she is fairer an even finer than Nengi Nengz, afterall, it's her birthday grin grin

She's not fairer than nengi

Finer is subjective
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I wish her the best

What a subtle way of body shaming someone.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Brownsun:

What was d conversation abt? Link? sad
Aaaah you missed ,both of them ,threw Ozo into fire,lying to themselves about everything that has happened ,all in the pretence of making up .Dora denied everything she said about Nengi sef.Nengi too wasn't nice about the things she said about Ozo,that she and Ozo weren't talking in 3rd week,same Nengi that almost died when Ozo chose Dorathy as DHOH...the lies plenty sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
shalomp:

Now those of you that celebrated his insult to her should also celebrate his apology to her if not, you all are cowards!

Oh,we thank God for them

Are you Happy nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Wetlink:

What a subtle way of body shaming someone.

If you say so bro

She no be many people spec (I said what I said )

As beautiful as nengi self e get people self way go prefer Dorathy e no get as e wan be

If you feel I am body shaming then so be it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2020
cyberghost23:
Dorathy is the best person in that house..
Sentiment no go allow una see road
She acts for the camera.She is never her real self ,except when munching food uncontrollably as she always does.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2020
shalomp:

Miscreants are too foolish not to understand the need for apology. They are wired to think like fools.

Reason they said Vee won't apologize for the nasty and disgusting things she said about Erica and Ozo. Even her old tweets says a lot about her personality. We are waiting for her.

Lucy and Tochi apologized. Vee MUST apologize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Your reasons for wanting him to win, either negative or positive is tenable, it's considered a purpose. Whatever gingers you to keep voting for him is termed "purposeful". As it ever occurred to your bulb brain that "hellites" support Erica because they just want her to be happy, because they also want her to win in life, regardless of Biggie's disqualification?

Where do y'all get that only your views, opinions and manners towards situations are acceptable or considered "real" enough?

You want hellites to leave Erica like y'all plan to leave onirun kolokolo when his Sunday winnings is done filling the void back to back failures have dug in your lives? Hehehehehe... You Kidd!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2020
MzCherry:

Whatever you wish laycon.. Will happen to you and your family and loved ones a million times
keep crying.
it is not wish. it is elementary science
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:

If you say so bro

She no be many people spec (I said what I said )

As beautiful as nengi self e get people self way go prefer Dorathy e no get as e wan be

If you feel I am body shaming then so be it
Both of you are actually very right...me for instance,the only girl that can arouse me this season is Tolanibaj...the rest can spread like the attached picture ,i wont even move.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:
Toxic masculinity.

How is washing your lover's undies wrong?

How does that make you a simp?

Una too mumu oo.

Kidd that I watched on TV can do that and make it look like an alpha male thing.

You all should stop forming what you aren't.

Kidd will never do that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2020
ArewaWife:

Dora was attracted to people, but none was attracted to her back. Even o e time she went to sleep on Brighto's bed expecting him to join her, the boy didnt go. Said he would have chased her her away.

Dora was like a new house wife that went to market with unending list , before she know, market don close

Finally na Brighto remain, before u know too Brighto closed his shop too and go , she was trying see if prince can bring something up after Tbaj left , that never happened too , Prince left almost immediately . Dora is a well reserved person , well brought up , a family girl , I remember her seeking Biggee's advice about her love for brighto , begging ebuka too not to let it out on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2020
caprini1:
Both of you are actually very right...me for instance,the only girl that can arouse me this season is Tolanibaj...the rest can spread like the attached picture ,i wont even move.

You see

Same tolani wey we Dey say she no fine

But if you look tolani well if she bleach her skin we no go talk say she no fine

And tolani got a very good height
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Talking and expressing your love for ages made Ozo a simp

Neo washing Vee's hemp of panties made him a real gee , a cool lover

Una well done oooo , awon simp calculators ! I hail una

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Kidd will never do that
Kidd isn't your average Nigerian with toxic masculinity. He'll do that because it's not wrong in the actual sense.

Ozo was tagged a simp because Nengi kept ridiculing him, playing him and never gave him the same care. The care and attentions weren't mutual, that's why he was tagged a simp.

Kidd cared and gave Erica attention in that house than Ozo did to Nengi. The reason Kidd wasn't tagged a simp was because Erica reciprocated the same care and attention.

So long as the care, likeness and attention between two partners are mutual. There's absolute nothing wrong in doing laundry for the other.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Of all the 10 female housemates , I don't have a spec in all of them

Anto of 2018 , my spec

Biggee please more of tall ,slim/ skinny girls next time , I went through hell this period , am team tall, slim / skinny !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7788) (7789) (7790) (7791) (7792) (7793) (7794) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.