Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094659 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7825) (7826) (7827) (7828) (7829) (7830) (7831) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
He used his hand to stir his spices?
Nmezor:
to mix his spices
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lhimeet:

That's me, am I suppose to be ashamed of my look or what? Don't be stupid please grin

I've never abused Kidd, just because that idiot said so doesn't mean he's right.

If you're ain't ashamed of yourself, post your picture cheesy Dirty people will be abusing anyhow online
my brother, if any of them get mind make them post their pics... Lol behind the keyboard agbani darego and Tyler Perry...

I can bet none of this troll look half as good...

Una get luck say most of us laycon fans no get that petty time, if not, the monickers supporting laycon on this thread will flaw them all in terms of look grin

Internet fine boy and fines girls, posh mbekes...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:
Bbnaija is now boring.

Apart from nengi every other person in that house is boring as F
something wey go end soon, you wan compare am with when them start the show? This lockdown set try sef, they entertained us although no artist, no visitor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Guess where Vee's right hand is ?

Hahaha Vee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Eeghe:
Am I the only person voting Dorathy this week?
Dear feelgood, are you voting? There may be a price for the last girl standing this year?

Hello everyone
Group hug Elites⭐️ WDG(USD emoji cheesy) and Kiddricans❤️ kiss
I see you guys roll on Twitter, like butterscotch and whiskey and ice cream and money and good life cool
I am hooked on there
Will unplug from there on Sunday, because life

Hey you... kiss kiss

I hope you are getting your aso ebi ready... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
adedayoa2:
something wey go end soon, you wan compare am with when them start the show?
D worst if e end for d rest of the year na exhousemate news we go dae hear about
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ginaz:

Exactly. The loss of Tasha has completely collapsed her brain and left it damaged .

Trolling and insulting like an epileptic rat . What manner of human is that? grin

my brain is still intact and functional, I know where to go,and how to draw my line

but could the same be said for you? you jump put of the blues, like a rain beaten rat, judging my posts without knowing the origin. what rights do you have?

I've been ignoring your snide and shady remarks, because I know how hard it's dealing cleaning vomits and sh.it's for a living.. are you okay? do you've down syndrome?

don't come at me, because you're worst in here.

nonsense

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
ok
Coldie:
Bbnaija is now boring.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:
Bbnaija is now boring.

LMAO grin grin

This is a direct insult at Nengi.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Allnacruise:

Yes I can

lipsrsealed
That's why i love you. Correct man. D rest be forming nonsense angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kleenatics:

LMAO grin grin

This is a direct insult at Nengi.
U go school at all?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:
Bbnaija is now boring.

Sarcasm at his peak grin I guess?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:
Bbnaija is now boring.

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

so you actually, had to look for my post, good thing you picked your sub well..
nobody dictates to me, or pays me.. but you're paid to do the filthiest thing ever. pack shits and eat them

bladdy hypocrite, you're worst just that your masters won't let you be with your phone during work hours

a low lifer will, always be one.. I don't look for you,except you come for me and mine

and an introverted animal With little or no sense, would jump on her phone, without sense, to call my posts out

show me where you've called people dragging Laycon for being too mean?

nonsense

pls return to your post, of washing and cleaning vomits and sh.its

Let me school you real quick bitchhh!! I would never look for your posts . Your childishness stinks everywhere . You were the one who actually looked at mine . Glad to see you took noticed and licked your wounds in the gutter that you belonged.

You think you’re undisputed with words but I can bet on your black cracked asss that there are people on this thread who would want to call you out but they rather don’t scoop low to your level least they stink like you. So they leave you to bitchhh around like a foool.

I’m not scooping low to your level but a dog needs to be flogged least it thinks it is stronger . I’m telling you that you are classless, rude , a liar , manipulative, and vile .

You can’t even construct a simple sentence without being childish. With your village way of insults .

You can’t say the things you say here to people face to face or your cocaine tooth would be knocked out like a drugged addict which you look like.

It’s the internet giving you all the boldness . A fool with an internet thinks she is a queen.

Kindly wash your soul with hypo and WAW soap. I bet it won’t even clean the smelly stink off your cracked ass.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you know that you hate Neo or you're bitter that he made top 5, please don't watch these videos

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFfdI1Wj7Wa/?igshid=11k5ht5o19ph2

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFfWzZZDY5H/?igshid=amb9acn4t0wn

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dannyxy:
my brother, if any of them get mind make them post their pics... Lol behind the keyboard agbani darego and Tyler Perry...

Una get luck say most of us laycon fans no get that petty time, if not, the monickers supporting laycon on this thread will flaw them all in terms of look grin

Imagine attacking me for something I posted with my own hands cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Is Tyler Perry fine?
Dannyxy:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brownsun:

That's why i love you. Correct man. D rest be forming nonsense angry

Don't mind them baby....

kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
caprini1:
Laundry guy spoiled a designer trouser i bought from a french guy in Abidjan i never forgave him...its better i do it myself and this days i work 3 days in a week,i do more things for myself.
If laundry or Nigerian tailor never disappoint u, u never start be that... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
zicoraads:

Dominique, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

We've had enough of this. Else, we'll all descend into the gutter.

So you want to join the gutter gang when you can just ignore.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

The way I see it is would you really be talking to these kind of people in real life? So why bring yourself down to their level and be exchanging with them? Absolute waste of time.

Tho this is kinda condescending ....but going with

the comments from some lots in here ...I partly agree smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

Sure you do wink
Kim, long time wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

my brain is still intact and functional, I know where to go,and how to draw my line

but could the same be said for you? you jump put of the blues, like a rain beaten rat, judging my posts without knowing the origin. what rights do you have?

I've been ignoring your snide and shady remarks, because I know how hard it's dealing cleaning vomits and sh.it's for a living.. are you okay? do you've down syndrome?

don't come at me, because you're worst in here.

nonsense

Learn to construct a well written line . Not all this gibberish. Bored!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Allnacruise:

Yes I can

lipsrsealed

As her uncle I get 15 year old boxers wey I never wash for over 15 year I hope you will be a good in law and wash for me.....cheesy grin cheesy

cc Brownsun
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ginaz:

She is calling the mods on me . Lol.

You can’t take what you give ?

calling the mods on you slave? buhahahahaha

I'm only doing what your hypocritical partner zicorad is doing, calling the mods on me while leaving youe stinking posts

don't think so high of yourself slave. you no reach

Nanny!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
fitzmayowa:

So you want to join the gutter gang when you can just ignore.....
That a child acts like one doesn't mean he or she can't be spanked from time to time.

Sometimes when evil is left to fester, it emboldens it to do more evil.

Chibabe can't be left to roam free and insult people, even if they on TV like she likes. We've ignored her enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7825) (7826) (7827) (7828) (7829) (7830) (7831) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.