Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5118677 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7859) (7860) (7861) (7862) (7863) (7864) (7865) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2020
toxic fans.
They went to the extent of sending threat messages to Wathoni after the show.
I still ask myself if the bbnaija stuff isnt a game.
if your fav was actually played then she caused it by lacking focus.
she should have played her game well.
eventhough she wasnt played sef
do well and read what Mercy said in December.
She said and i paraphrased when you enter bbnaija make sure you dont get distracted and get disqualified.
because it is more honorable to be evicted than been disqualified.
fyneguy:

ERICA REMAINS A DISQUALIFIED BBNAIJA HOUSEMATE.
LOST FOCUS AND DISQUALIFIED FOOLISHLY
I was pained on how foolishly she got herself disqualified
I wanted her to be on stage to see Laycon win but anyway shit happens
cut the crap. you hate them cos you are a Kiddrica fan. No Kiddrica fan likes them. The shalaye no make sense lol

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2020
People saying Nengi is in a relationship outside the house... Which relationship? When she comes out of the house and finds out that this supposed boyfriend put out a "Sex tape" that is supposed to be her and her boyfriend's intimate moment on twitter( even if the lady in the video might not be Nengi) tagging her as an ungrateful bitch when she hasn't even commited a crime while in that house, what morally upright lady would still go back to that kind of a toxic person?

No matter what he might have done for her while they were together, he is not her God and he doesn't own her either. This girl did nothing but respect him throughout her stay in the house and yet he put up a Sex tape.

I am not saying she should go into a relationship with Ozo, all I'm saying is she should just keep her friendship with Ozo because she really needs someone like him in her life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2020
topboss1:

BRO, U KNOW BETTER THAN DAT.

BIG BROTHER HAVE BEEN RUNNING FOR YEARS NOW.

EFE WON BECOS HE WAS VERY ENTERTAINING TO WATCH, HE HAD A RECORD FINAL AND NEVER BORING TILL THE END.

MIRACLE AND NINA WERE BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH ALONGSIDE TOBI AND CEEC DRAMA., NEVER BORING TILL THEE END.

TACHA ANDD MERCY FIGHTS AND THE LOVE INTEREST BY IKE MADE THE LAST YEAR A HIT, NEVER BORING TILL THE END.

THIS YEAR WAS FINE UNTIL TRIBALISM ENTER.

JUST LOOK AT THE FINALIST.

Because some set of people wey u belong to their tribe no dey the final this year, they are being tribalistic.
Those years wey dem dey make the finals and eventually winning it, tribalism no dey...

But who cursed us this way in this country like this..
Ur mind needs Hypo and Jesus..

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Simran94:
People saying Nengi is in a relationship outside the house... Which relationship? When she comes out of the house and finds out that this supposed boyfriend put out a "Sex tape" that is supposed to be her and her boyfriend's intimate moment on twitter( even if the lady in the video might not be Nengi) tagging her as an ungrateful bitch when she hasn't even commited a crime while in that house, what morally upright lady would still go back to that kind of a toxic person?

No matter what he might have done for her while they were together, he is not her God and he doesn't own her either. This girl did nothing but respect him throughout her stay in the house and yet he put up a Sex tape.

I am not saying she should go into a relationship with Ozo, all I'm saying is she should just keep her friendship with Ozo because she really needs someone like him in her life.

That wasn't Nengi's

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Vee to laycon ' somebody messed

Laycon ' it's not me , it has to be nengi

Hmmmm ok ooo ,
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Vee - ' whoever that is sleeping while me and Neo is still awake is stupid, 48 hours left , am ready for it , am ready for it .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Cheaper:

That wasn't Nengi's
But if it was her boyfriend that uploaded it just to frame her up, then he doesn't deserve her going back to him. Because if you Google "Nengi's sex tape", that Video would pop out and that has indirectly stained her name as a person
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Okay, thanks smiley

How was your day?
Fine o, I slept on time...

kedu? ututu o ma.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Exactly what I asked grin grin
drake na case..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Simran94:

but she never mentioned her boyfriends name or did social media detectives fish him out? What’s his handle? I want to check something.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2020
topboss1:
U REMOVE KIDDWAYA, OZO AND ERICA AND DONT KNOW U KILLED THE SHOW.

NIGERIA SHOULD MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

WE WERE HOOKED ON THE SHOW BUT NOW PISSED OFF.

ORDINARY BIG BROTHER, THEY CANNOT BE CONSISTENT, THEY CHANGE RULE TO RIG THE SHOW.

You people will just be doing like students that gets F nd say "the lecturer failed me" when they obviously wrote nothing.

If you still wanted them in d house, why didnt u give them enough votes? If Erica still wanted to stay in d house why did she act like a mad woman for over 4 hours nd break so many rules in one night?

You people will just get up nd blame big brother for something he had no control over.

Vote Laycon biko.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2020
It's the last workout ,

They are mentioning Kiddwaya's name up and down ,

Vee came with her bed spread as usual , some evited housemates are mentioned , am waiting to hear Erica's name , not yet .
Heard Tbaj, wathoni , Kidd, Katrina , brighto , tricktee, Lucy
Laycon said , make we no forget anybody , now Ozo is mentioned

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Ambber:
but she never mentioned her boyfriends name or did social media detectives fish him out? What’s his handle? I want to check something.
She didn't mention his name oo but you know these social media detectives na. The guy's twitter page was brought down. It was "Naughty K"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Time to try a Yoruba guy....
Yesssss grin

Goodmorning dear. kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2020
topboss1:
U REMOVE KIDDWAYA, OZO AND ERICA AND DONT KNOW U KILLED THE SHOW.

NIGERIA SHOULD MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

WE WERE HOOKED ON THE SHOW BUT NOW PISSED OFF.

ORDINARY BIG BROTHER, THEY CANNOT BE CONSISTENT, THEY CHANGE RULE TO RIG THE SHOW.

Uncle Audio millionaire, why didn't you use your millions to save Ozo and kiddwaya from Eviction. If you really wanted them to make top 5 so bad, you would've used this same energy to vote them.
Which nonsense rule did they change?
Didn't they put your faves up for Eviction for you to save them? Did you?
Even if they use the traditional method of nomination what made you think Ozo won't still be up alongside Laycon and Dora?
As for Erica, was it biggie that made her display madness for 4 good hours? So you expect her to break multiple rules in one night and expect biggie not to do anything? If she was kept, people like you will still say the show is no longer credible.
The show is almost ending, accept your loss. Pray that your so called faves make the best of the BBN platform and stop displaying the characteristics of sore losers here.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Ginaz:

Let me school you real quick bitchhh!! I would never look for your posts . Your childishness stinks everywhere . You were the one who actually looked at mine . Glad to see you took noticed and licked your wounds in the gutter that you belonged.

You think you’re undisputed with words but I can bet on your black cracked asss that there are people on this thread who would want to call you out but they rather don’t scoop low to your level least they stink like you. So they leave you to bitchhh around like a foool.

I’m not scooping low to your level but a dog needs to be flogged least it thinks it is stronger . I’m telling you that you are classless, rude , a liar , manipulative, and vile .

You can’t even construct a simple sentence without being childish. With your village way of insults .

You can’t say the things you say here to people face to face or your cocaine tooth would be knocked out like a drugged addict which you look like.

It’s the internet giving you all the boldness . A fool with an internet thinks she is a queen.

Kindly wash your soul with hypo and WAW soap. I bet it won’t even clean the smelly stink off your cracked ass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Even early morning Nengi is on bra already

She is too cautious of her boobs than her ass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Brownsun:

You people will just be doing like students that gets F nd say "the lecturer failed me" when they obviously wrote nothing.

If you still wanted them in d house, why didnt u give them enough votes? If Erica still wanted to stay in d house why did she act like a mad woman for over 4 hours nd break so many rules in one night?

You people will just get up nd blame big brother for something he had no control over.

Vote Laycon biko.
forget her previous 2 strikes, everything she did the night she went rabid earned at least 3 strikes. She interacted with BBN staff on duty, poured water on the bed, threatened and cursed Laycon, Prince, Dorothy. Broke so many rules in one night. She packed up and was done. She earned her exit. The others could have stayed on if they got higher votes. I always hear this boring story every year. Last year , some claimed Venita’s introduction Saved the show, previous one, a disqualified housemate was ‘voted’ back to the house. Thing is people must complain o

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Chibabe005:

cc:

bro.wnsun
ak.orkor
mun.zy14,

Comman see ohh.. I never lied about that rotten Harlot, and trust me,this one isn't even the one I witnessed, this one is recent.

I said it,that they must have passed that useless failed harlot like stick of weed around that thread.
lol.

Steph be calming down you destroyed that moniker and whoever is behind it.

I personally like how u reeled that handle....She has been calling for the fight even before yesterday.... I do spot her subtle jabs on u.... cheesy

I laugh,because I know when u remember her, it Will be a walkover... grin

keep being u on your lane, but when anyone comes for you, chew the person like gum... cheesy It is action in self defense.....

Anyone coming to equity, must come with clean hands.... People mistake other's calm and having fun nature here as cowardice...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2020
majamajic:
Even early morning Nengi is on bra already

She is too cautious of her boobs than her ass
Breast this early morning.... oooh!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2020
fyneguy:

cut the crap. you hate them cos you are a Kiddrica fan. No Kiddrica fan likes them. The shalaye no make sense lol
Apt!!! One Gordon for you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2020
This people wan beat Laycon on Sunday night....

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Allnacruise:
This people wan beat Laycon on Sunday night....

cheesy
Which people?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

How do you manage to hate people you don't know?

It's extremely laughable the lengths bpeople would go to satisfy their bias. It's a show mehh..

Hate is pretty much a strong word ffs grin

It is extremely laughable and really embarassing...
A program of less than 3months.
Joblessness at its peak
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Brownsun:

Which people?

Housemates ( Neo, Vee, Dorathy and Nengi)

He too dey disturb them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is actually the other way round.

Have you seen screenshots of curses heaped on Laycon by some fanatical Erica fans?

One of them even swore that Laycon would die on his way home after the Show.

ICONs don't make headlines for toxicity. It is always Elites making such headlines.
Please, allow her justify her 'unjustifiable' hate... If it will let her sleep well... Let her carry on...
Ain't going to stop Laycon from winning

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Allnacruise:

Housemates ( Neo, Vee, Dorathy and Nengi)

He too dey disturb them
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Sashaberry:

I like everyone in that house to an extent but you see that last 3, I detest them to the core starting from Vee..she's such a bitter girl ..evil hearted as well

Wathoni..she fit carry Nigeria's problem for mind

And Laycon,the dislike just came from the excess hate his fans poured on Erica..I began to see his bad characters

And those 3 are evil arrows for my Kiddrica

Yet the animal that threaten to kill Laycon is a good arrow with good character? U will get sense last last

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Simran94:

Stop spreading lies, Nengi was not the lady in that video..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2020
To vote for Dorathy,nengi,vee or neo Text

VOTE Laycon To 32052

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Observer222

How far?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7859) (7860) (7861) (7862) (7863) (7864) (7865) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.