Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040971 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) (7873) (7874) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2020
ntyce:

Erica still needs to do a lot to launder her image to the corporate world.
Her outburst and attitude in the house will require top level PR Mgt.
Dele Momodu is trying but her fans seem to be making things worse.
Those hellites are chronically toxic
You seems to underestimate and underrate the importance of publicity, regardless of how toxic, negative and positive it is.

Bobrisky should be enough to enlighten some of you. Fanbase and controversial are the KEYs to this shiit. Let alone, Erica that hasn't been toxic or controversial since she came out. Her fanbase remain the best so far this season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2020
We already knew tacha and mercy will be the biggest housemates last season..

Tacha being that she was already bagging deals right from her disqaulification week. E shock me I no go lie.
Mercy of course being the winner of the show.

You can't compare them to someone who has been out for four weeks yet not even a match stick company has looked at her side. Never!
That's disrespect on tacha and mercy's personalities.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Dannyxy:
Every year, every year, once their fave is out, they start to undermine the "winning price", with the dumb talk of "the winner is not the real winner"... Lol... Okoto, isokuso sha.. grin

Lol, is it by appearing in highest 500k advert every bbn season, or acting movies of highest 600k pay?...

Lol, let's bullshit this stupid talk abeg and stop deceiving ourselves...

Efe was the big winner of season 2 with 25 million and other gifts which could have gotten to 50million, not bisola(I love bisola by the way). And till tomorrow, that 25 million has changed his life forever..

Miracle was the big winner of season 3, none of cecee endorsement can give her over 30million at once, heck, I don't think an accumulation of her totally earning since she came out has gotten to 30million...

Mercy was the big winner of season 4, with over 65 million of assets and more, not tacha, no brand endorsement can give her that in this Nigeria right now...

And hear me and hear me well, whether Laycon does not produce any music again till forever, once he wins on Sunday, he will be the biggest winner of season 5, and his life will be changed forever, what are you guys saying?. He will get 85million in price and assets, he will still get money from politicians, he will get royalty from his record label, his next song after bbn whether it's a hit or not, will gather enough streams, because people will want to know how far he has come, he will be invited to shows, bros, even if I am not an icon, I will not be delusional to not admit that laycon will be only one made once he wins the grand price, he is a winner in reality at that point....

Damn... How many 600k adverts and movie roles can give you 10million in a year, talkless of 85million worth price and assets...

Stop deceiving yourselves, the winner of the show becomes a winner the day he/she steps out of the house, others are prospects who are playing catch-up...

All ye crystal ball watchers, your brain is for you to think, it's not just there to occupy space

You need just one encounter and you destiny would change forever

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
When I see people here analyzing housemates success after the house, and attributing more success to their favorite just to make themselves feel better and sleep well at night.

Laycon will make it in the music industry, and outside the music industry.
He is the gathering the numbers of listeners on various platforms.
He has a good team and good sound(he raps well n sings well) n has attracted lot of influencers who would promote him for free just for the love of him.

So to the in-house soothsayer go and analyze your own future, and develop yourself before doing so to others.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
dominique:
I'm just loving the vibes from this top 5. They've showed us that you can be few in the house and still provide clean content. Content does not have to be negative or toxic vibes between housemates, content does not have to be about couples gumming together. SG had Efe, Bisola and Marvis against Tboss and Debie Rise. DW had the Tonaclex clique against Cecee, PD had tensions between Frodd and Omashola, Frodd and Seyi. But in this LD with just five of them left, they've showed us that hanging out, gisting and bonding can be quite entertaining. Kudos to them, they are all winners to me.

The story might have been different if ozone neovee and laycon were the finalist. Laycon would have been one man army

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
igasiboy98:
We already knew tacha and mercy will be the biggest housemates last season..

Tacha being that she was already bagging deals right from her disqaulification week. E shock me I no go lie.
Mercy of course being the winner of the show.

You can't compare them to someone who has been out for four weeks yet not even a match stick company has looked at her side. Never!
That's disrespect on tacha and mercy's personalities.
CMC nko?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2020
topboss1:
JUST IMAGINE OZO HAD BEEN YORUBA AND NENGI DID ALL THAT TO HIM.

THE ENTIRE TRIBE WOULD HAVE TURNED GANG AND START ATTACKING HER ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS THEY DID CEEC AND ERICA.

YET, WE ALL SAW OZO MUM SUPPORTING NENGI.

NO IGBO PERSON HAS CONDEMN NENGI.

EVEN THE BIGGOT YORUBA STARTED CALLING OZO SIMP, A TERM THEY NEVER USED ON TOBI OR LAYCON.

EVEN THOUGH OZO CASE IS QUITE DIFFERNT TO THE OTHER TWO.

IT IS NOT LIKE NENGI DONT LIKE HIM, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.
Guy, how are you sure that Yoruba's are the only ones that called Ozo a simp. This is BBN, alignments are more about fanbases than tribe.

Fans of different housemates (Laycon, Kidd, Dora, etc) all trolled him. These fanbases have people from all tribes, Yoruba, Igbo and so on. Almost all housemates have been trolled by rival fanbases. The Laycon you are talking about was trolled mercilessly when he was doing the Erica thing.

He was called a rapist, creep, some said he was acting like an obsessive murderer. You think Simp is bad,he was called worse than Ozo was by people in different fanbases some of this people are Yoruba. A good number of Yorubas are supporting Erica, haven't they trolled Laycon too.

Go to Twitter, search "Ozo simp" and check the accounts that trolled him. No fanbase is built from one tribe alone. Shalom

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gstelly: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2020
Wahala, ��
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Fehm:

If Laycon CONSISTENTLY do well in the music industry, he MIGHT be the most successful. But the possibility is very low. Music industry in Nigeria is very tough.

Erica to me, will be the most successful. She has an acting career, brands she works for, face of some firms, I think she was used as a video vixen in the song "Ohaa" by Mc Galaxy & Peruzzi. All these was before the show.

Now she has the fans, fame, popularity and good Pr management. Anyone who's good in analyzing entertainment industry in Nigeria will count Erica first. You are very correct.

Does being used as a vixen equates to success?
Vixens to artists are just glorified and classy oloshos....

And stop comparing Efe to Laycon...

Abeg, those 2 are on different poles

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Dannyxy:
Every year, every year, once their fave is out, they start to undermine the "winning price", with the dumb talk of "the winner is not the real winner"... Lol... Okoto, isokuso sha.. grin

Lol, is it by appearing in highest 500k advert every bbn season, or acting movies of highest 600k pay?...

Efe was the big winner of season 2 with 25 million and other gifts which could have gotten to 50million, not bisola(I love bisola by the way). And till tomorrow, that 25 million has changed his life forever..

Miracle was the big winner of season 3, none of cecee endorsement can give her over 30million at once, heck, I don't think an accumulation of her totally earning since she came out has gotten to 30million...

Mercy was the big winner of season 4, with over 65 million of assets and more, not tacha, no brand endorsement can give her that in this Nigeria right now...

And hear me and hear me well, whether Laycon does not produce any music again till forever, once he wins on Sunday, he will be the biggest winner of season 5, and his life will be changed forever, what are you guys saying?. He will get 85million in price and assets, he will still get money from politicians, he will get royalty from his record label, his next song after bbn whether it's a hit or not, will gather enough streams, because people will want to know how far he has come, he will be invited to shows, bros, even if I am not an icon, I will not be delusional to not admit that laycon will be only one made once he wins the grand price, he is a winner in reality at that point....

Damn... How many 600k adverts and movie roles can give you 10million in a year, talkless of 85million worth price and assets...

Stop deceiving yourselves, the winner of the show becomes a winner the day he/she steps out of the house, others are prospects who are playing catch-up...

All ye crystal ball watchers, your brain is for you to think, it's not just there to occupy space

Even the efe they try to downplay, have you seen the car the guy is driving or the house he is living?

He is a big boy.

Even miracle ran away from online people because the monitoring was too much, he’s currently flying private jets as a private pilot in the states. No endorsement deal can give anyone the money he makes in just a month

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Dannyxy:

Efe was the big winner of season 1 with 25 million and other gifts which could have gotten to 50million, not bisola(I love bisola by the way). And till tomorrow, that 25 million has changed his life forever..

Miracle was the big winner of season 2, none of cecee endorsement can give her over 30million at once, heck, I don't think an accumulation of her totally earning since she came out has gotten to 30million...

Mercy was the big winner of season 3, with over 65 million of assets and more, not tacha, no brand endorsement can give her that in this Nigeria right now...

Leave all these ones wey dey analyze rubbish about awa industry. Na this screwed up nollywood wan make person big pass BBN winner??

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
topboss1:

I LIKE HUMBLE PEOPLE, LET ME TELL U MY WEAKNESS, I CANNOT TURN MY BACK ON GENIUNE PEOPLE.

I WILL REQUIRE THEIR NAME, BANK AND ACCOUNT NUMBER LATER TODAY AND SEND THEM MONEY BEFORE THE DAY END.

So u still dey make this ur stupid mouth,I'm not sure the person u promised alert the other day received it, just calm down

Audio

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:
This friendship between Laycon and Nengi is more fun to watch than the boring one someone else had with her... The latter was choking her...

See how happy and lively my girl is with my boy Laycon

Layngi, the ship I Stan! grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2020
gstelly:
am done voting Ikorodu Aristurtle meanwhile I have 3000 to vote, other than Nengi any recommendations?

Neo please. We don't want to have 1%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2020
temi1290:

So u still dey make this ur stupid mouth,I'm not sure the person u promised alert the other day received it, just calm down

Audio
I received it

Thank you topboss1 once again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2020
The reality now is that regardless of what Efe haters say, dude has remained steadfast and his music has seriously improved from what we used to know when he released "based on logistics" (his advisers did him dirty by allowing him release a song with that title btw).

Just stumbled on his recent video "Africana". Very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtsSnyCOX4

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Mranybody:
I received it

You are same person as Topboss

How come you only come out whenever it's being discussed?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2020
I'm not sure BBNAIJA has witnessed this kind of massive mobilization before and I doubt if they'll have witness something close in the future.

This campaign is as if it's General elections

https://www.nairaland.com/6142086/bbnaija-ogun-youths-march-laycon

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Eeghe:
Organic housemate love over hate wagon!
Played out last year
Doing so again this year
Butti, this year? I laikke it
GFM ideas?
Peace out

Geezeem
I see you darling Sisterness. I see your packaged insults too, but no shaking/na today? cheesy
Ciao/later baaby
Twitter shift beckons

Unpack this for Gee my luv kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gstelly: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Branzy:

Neo please. We don't want to have 1%
I'll consider
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2020
ntyce:

Does being used as a vixen equates to success?
Vixens to artists are just glorified and classy oloshos....

And stop comparing Efe to Laycon...

Abeg, those 2 are on different poles
I will compare them because they are the same as it stands now.

Efe was an upcoming musician who won bbn show.
Laycon is an upcoming musician who will win the show.

They even have a common type of Bbnaija fans---Bandwagoners.

They are the same and will continue to be the same until Laycon start dropping good hits.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are same person as Topboss

How come you only come out whenever it's been discussed?
I can't explain anything to you
Believe whatever you want

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Kleenatics:

Evicted housemates to join the top 5 on Sunday!! Note, evicted, not disqualified.

Yeahhhhhhhh, Ozo will be on my screen again, and Lilo too, couldn't have wished for anything better for last Saturday Party.

Thank you Biggie, you listened to us.

@Lazyyouth, Ntoooor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Mranybody:
I can't explain anything to you
Believe whatever you want
You hardly ever comment on this thread but the moment people question Top boss, you show up. cheesy

In fact you hardly ever comment on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Mranybody:
I received it

Ehen,hope you used at least 30k to vote for laycon sha?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Fehm:

You seems to underestimate and underrate the importance of publicity, regardless of how toxic, negative and positive it is.

Bobrisky should be enough to enlighten some of you. Fanbase and controversial are the KEYs to this shiit. Let alone, Erica that hasn't been toxic or controversial since she came out. Her fanbase remain the best so far this season.

How is it the best?
Laycon has the largest fan base, Erica only has a more diverse (Afrocentric) base...

Which big brand will use Bobrisky as an ambassador?
I assume Erica will be going low hanging fruits that come her way.
Do you think Eko Hotels would have wanted Erica to feature in its ad alongside Kidd?

She might bag the big endorsements later but it won't be on the strength of her current toxic base.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Nengi is playful sha

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Fehm:
From my observation on Twitter and IG.

Erica inherited about 90% Titans and 60% Mercinaries.

Elites are made up of Titans and Mercinaries.

Erica is lucky sha. She rendered Nengi useless in the street of fanbase. Nengi lost a lot of fans when she started playing and ridiculing Ozo.

Most of her fans joined Ellites and Icons, few joined Superions. They needed fanbase with content and couldn't stand her taking Ozo's care for granted. Plus she has a very poor Pr Team.

Fanbase is one major factor companies and firms looks out for when they want to sign a female HMs. It's very important to them because the need to be hyped and need to trend. Erica is the luckiest female housemate of this season.
If the first line is true then where is the "loyal" fanbase you've been going on about. Next year they'll be "inherited" by someone else wouldn't they.

Funny you see it this way and always talk about how Laycon's fans will abandon him because they are BBN fans, wouldn't these former Titans/Mercenaries turned Elites be something else next year. Maybe Firestars or Tarabans or someother Stan name next year. Or are you assuming BBN wouldn't continue next year?

Lol @bolded. Isn't there a name for that? Isn't that what we call BANDWAGON. So Erica also got bandwagon supporters, yet you always call out Icons for the same thing.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2020
ntyce:

How is it the best?
Laycon has the largest fan base, Erica only has a more diverse (Afrocentric) base...

Which big brand will use Bobrisky as an ambassador?
I assume Erica will be going low hanging fruits that come her way.
Do you think Eko Hotels would have wanted Erica to feature in its ad alongside Kidd?

She might bag the big endorsements later but it won't be on the strength of her current toxic base.
Erica hasn't shown any toxic traits since she came out.

If you must quote me again, kindly agree that Icons as as toxic as Ellites or remain ignored.

I can't waste my time arguing with a hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Gbam..I agree with u....I think the only reason why some are being sentimental is because of the guy's looks...If it was a not so good looking guy like trickyt that was all over her, No body will even blame her for all these

You are very correct.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2020
QueenCookie:
If I earned a dollar for every time you used the bolded sentence,I'd have been a billonaire in dollars.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2020
After watching this video, I really feel Big Brother/Multichoice should have invited Efe as a guest artist in one of the Saturday parties.

Dude has really improved his game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtsSnyCOX4

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) (7873) (7874) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.