Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5075758 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7881) (7882) (7883) (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Unto wetin na undecided

If she's not friendly with Laycon now, you people will say she's looking down on him undecided

Make Sunday reach abeg undecided

No mind Davodyguy

He too dey over reason things

Always setting Laycon/icons for drags

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Demnan:
Iamgrey5, these are his mom, three sisters and dad
Ok. I think so.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
majamajic:

Mum is on red and green , I think a lecturer
True.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

[s]You just read my mind... She likes crazy guys like Kidd and Laycon, not some gentle over pampered only sons[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Threebear:

Which suspense ?

The moment Laycon kicked out Ozo that kicked out kiddwaya and Prince , I'm pretty certain he knows he's a likely winner .

If he's as smart as you people make him out to be .

This isn't really hard to figure out ,seeing as Neo and Vee have both been bottom 4 .
So, a small Laycon kicked out a big Ozo?

Wow

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I saw four girls in that family portrait

I don't know if the rest are his cousins

But they all wear their professional garments apart from Ozo that was wearing Native dress.
3 sisters and their mother

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
QueenCookie:
[s][/s]
Any fine girl that smiles at your god must want to sleep with him or have an ulterior motive...Erica barely escaped now you people want to rope Nengi in? Nah crack? undecided
Such nonsense, annoying bunches undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
majamajic:

Let me help u ,
The mum should be the 4th female
Beautiful family right there!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Allnacruise:

No mind Davodyguy

He too dey over reason things

Always setting Laycon/icons for drags

Can you imagine the nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dotez

Ozo's picture is up already. But they went on a break
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kleenatics:

What about Dora that kicked out Kidd, Ozo and Prince??

We the viewers know that Dora benefited from ar.se licking Erica but this isn't known in the house.

Let's not forget Nengi. She hasn't been in bottom 4.
Key word - Likely .... probable .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Drew13:
Icons are retaliating now grin
Her account is going down as well, No time!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
davodyguy:

I hope she doesn't try something funny with Laycon at the hotel on Sunday night
abeg, nor de set icons up for drags, I use God beg you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Akorkor:

As a lady, we should always point out when our gender is not doing well and we should always applaud the ones that are doing well.

I applauded Nengi for holding herself well but I have tried to see Dora, there is nothing I can say she has done to be entertaining to me( Personal opinion though) .
Do you know that there many of us who find Nengi extremely boring? But you don't know right? Because we respect other people's choice and what they find entertaining. Why can't you Ninjas do the same thing?

Is Dora the first ever "boring" housemate you have seen in bbnaija finalist? What exactly is your problem and why does she threaten your peace? Are you scared that she might outshine your favourite? Yep, I think that's it. You are annoyed she survived 2 strong evictions. And will probably outshine your favourite. That's why your criticism of her is gradually turning into hatred.

Shame on you all for hating on a young woman who just tries to be careful and play a game. You are pitiful and sound like sore losers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He is not exactly from a poor home

Two of his sisters are doctors, one is a lawyer, the other I think is also very successful.

I saw his family portrait and I was very impressed, I pray my future family looks exactly like that.
Lol

Ozo and Poor can't be in d same sentence.

They might not be billionaires

Buh yh they are definitely rich and very comfortable, and I guess a happy family as well,Judging from Ozo's testimonies

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Can you imagine the nonsense undecided

Absolute nonsense

His views are always somehow

Bikonu no "FESS"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Who else is enjoying seeing Laycon-Nengi vibes like me right now?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Simran94:
Dotez

Ozo's picture is up already. But they went on a break
O tnx ,I've already switched channel.

So wetin dat Vee con talk wen she saw the pictures?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Icons!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Will disqualified housemate be part of Sunday party ?

I don't think so, even if , Erica might decide not to come .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
The botched lip of Nengi on that picture that circulated, how come I cant see it when watching her?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
TimiRume:
Do you know that there many of us who find Nengi extremely boring? But you don't know right? Because we respect other people's choice and what they find entertaining. Why can't you Ninjas do the same thing?

Is Dora the first ever "boring" housemate you have seen in bbnaija finalist? What exactly is your problem and why does she threaten your peace? Are you scared that she might outshine your favourite? Yep, I think that's it. You are annoyed she survived 2 strong evictions. And will probably outshine your favourite. That's why your criticism of her is gradually turning into hatred.

Shame on you all for hating on a young woman who just tries to be careful and play a game. You are pitiful and sound like sore losers.

Really? I can’t be exchanging banter with you on my own opinion. Be it unto you according to your word.

By the way I am team Laycon and I will always say things as it is

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
TimiRume:

Calm down.. She's free to air her opinion because she's also watching the show

Besides she's not forcing her opinion on anyone

Hype your fave if you want to

Others are free to say what they feel too

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
When Laycon topped the chart with 41%, the excuse haters made was that they were not tough opponents.

Laycon faced Kiddwaya, Nengi, Trikytee, Vee, and Lucy

They said they were weaker opponents. We kept quiet.

Then next two Sunday, Laycon faced the tougher opponents they claimed he can't survive.

Laycon against Ozo, Dorathy, and Trikytee

He made 50%+

What did haters do? they all fleed, took to their hills because the social distancing was too extreme.

Now, it is the Final, they have come back again saying Dorathy or Nengi would win.

They started raising unnecessary topics and useless arguments ; from being a mopping stick to being an Ikorodu boy to being a SC .

I believe by Sunday, after the result has been announced, many of them would hug transformer.

Please and please, to avoid hugging transformer, being depressed, heart attack, better follow the winning team now.

I repeat, follow the winning ICONS army now.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Neo went inside the HoH room , biggy locked him outside unknowingly

Nengi to Vee " won't u go and check on neo ? To know if he is fine ?

Vee - " u too can go check him , his friend has gone (evicted) , so everyone is his friend now , u too can go check on him

Hmmmmm ok oooooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kleenatics:

What about Dora that kicked out Kidd, Ozo and Prince??

We the viewers know that Dora benefited from ar.se licking Erica but this isn't known in the house.

Let's not forget Nengi. She hasn't been in bottom 4.
Sore loser. Dora has her solid fanbase. She doesn't need alliances to make a mark. We all saw it the week she and Prince were up and Ozo had the whole alliances but only surpassed with a weak 1%.

Stop comforting yourselves. You were defeated on the polls by a stronger fanbase. Accept your loss and keep it moving.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dotez:

Lol

Ozo and Poor can't be in d same sentence.

They might not be billionaires

Buh yh they are definitely rich and very comfortable, and I guess a happy family as well,Judging from Ozo's testimonies

Guy his famz are billionaire.. They hv lot of hospitals across Nigeria n Africa they are well known in three Eastern state of abia enugu n imo I belive he might join politics tho
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sashaberry:
Na wa ooo
See how people who their fave is still kn the show took up Erica matter and carry it for head like gala

I wonder what they will say when Erica shocks them
kwa kwa kwa kwa
e no shock me because dem hate her pass the way dem like their drumstick!
At first they said she would be redundant after her disqualification (which they celebrated) but seeing her trend on Twitter and getting all the attention,they have suddenly become wailing wailers,blaming her fans and calling us toxic because we chose to defend her from silly trolls like them.If we don't defend her,who will?
Now,they are comparing her to lilo...who's lilo?
My farts are even louder than her endorsements.lolgrin
They have sworn that Erica will never get any endorsement but if I swear that laycon will become a low budget efe,they will start preaching.
Anyway,she wont settle for kayan mata,agbo and bleaching cream endorsements just to prove them wrong.
She's got good taste and she's a queen!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ozo is now getting it straight!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dotez:

O tnx ,I've already switched channel.

So wetin dat Vee con talk wen she saw the pictures?
Didn't really hear much because she and laycon were already talking before they ended the advert. But I only heard her complaining about how they were grouped for their Betway trivias

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Demnan:
The botched lip of Nengi on that picture that circulated, how come I cant see it when watching her?
I like Nengi.. But if you check her lips well it's dere. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
I looked, I cant see anything
MzCherry:

I like Nengi.. But if you check her lips well it's dere. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7881) (7882) (7883) (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.