Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5085233 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7970) (7971) (7972) (7973) (7974) (7975) (7976) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]So this failed Bbn results Forecaster is still talking...
Hahahaha.... even after sucking all the Std infected Dickk's u were still scammed
Well that's what being too cheap does to ur bone marrow cheesy
U are not only cheap but a worthless lier
Non of those ladies have ever mentioned Ozo except Nengi undecided
Kidd has always been the synosure of all eyes in that house, Everyone wants him..even Erica and wathoni clashed earlier because of that...He has it all and can feed u and ur Ozo for Decades without even going to the bank..

As a matter of fact...I just finished chilling with kidd at his crib and I had one of the best moments of my life.... Thank God I didn't stan the ur yellow simp cheesy

Lamba fanbase. Like Lamba p0rnwaya like fans!..
grin grin grin

Even this one that can't spell liar, dey form rich for Nairaland. Wonders shall never amaze.... grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]U be mumuu and the most foolish idioot on this thread.....So even as a man..How does what u show now describe his dickk..
Go and do something meaningful with ur life jor...just like ur stupid simp u don't have sense
Carrying a fellow man's nudes around and jerking off to it undecided

U go waste ur life for nothing!

Pigwaya get small preeq.

He's half a man!...

Oya run it!...... cheesy grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:22am On Sep 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]U be mumuu and the most foolish idioot on this thread.....So even as a man..How does what u show now describe his dickk..
[b]Go and do something meaningful with ur life jor...just like ur stupid simp u don't have sense
Carrying a fellow man's nudes around and jerking off to it undecided

U go waste ur life for nothing!

Dominique

Lalasticlala
Seun.

This one is going personal. Hope when I retaliate I won't be banned..

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hahahaha grin grin grin cheesy grin

Wetin concern me with when you comot your profile picture? Hehehehehe... E ma gba mi keh!

Not like I was gonn indulge your arse in the first place. Tonight, you were nothing but a mere pawn. Thanks though. cool
lol... Baby girl, then why you bring the faceless talk nau, shocked no be my onirun kolokolo face you wan see... Just ask jare, don't be shy kiss I get Dada oh, I look like turkey stick... Your spec...

Say na pawn lol, talk of when someone you are catching cruise with start to feel important...

I laugh in vulture meat... grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:25am On Sep 26, 2020
So, do we turn this to a Biggy 237 thread from 20:30 tomorrow? See me about to mourn the lack of Nengi on my screen. I don’t do social media so once they leave the house things have ended for me. If Ozo catches Nengi last last it won’t concern me because I moved on since the 27th of September.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s] Hopeless man....U need those wonders cos u are heading to 40 miserably undecided
I heard both men and women rejected u cheesy
U now think everyone is doing lamba like u

Nobody want to fuckkkk u ...Ur only hope is jerking off with Kidd's nude pics
Kwakwakwa

Keep crying!

Kiddwaya's dick size is smaller than my pinky finger.

And yes he is a Lamba Ediot! No real money of his own...

Now run it!.... grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:33am On Sep 26, 2020
May God continue to bless you and your musical career

47 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2020
To all those that voted for Laycon, campaigned for him, went out of their ways to see him win I pray that God will continue to bless you all

You guys have done your best in helping him achieve his dreams

May the good Lord bless and come to our aid when we need him in Jesus name, Amen.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2020
veekid:
How's Laycon controlling it without having erection?

god in a human body grin

Nengi recently said laycon be like those who will take long to cum
And that if it's ọzọ, his body for Don....... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Laycon has more fans than BBNAIJA itself

grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Jadentica:

Pigwaya get small preeq.

He's half a man!...

Oya run it!...... cheesy grin grin grin

You sure say the thing small?, cos if e small ni he no go run 3hrs marathon with whorica cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 1:49am On Sep 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]So this failed Bbn results Forecaster is still talking...
Hahahaha.... even after sucking all the Std infected Dickk's u were still scammed
Well that's what being too cheap does to ur bone marrow cheesy
U are not only cheap but a worthless lier
Non of those ladies have ever mentioned Ozo except Nengi undecided
Even the Nengi rejected him sef and he ended with a fat L cheesy
Kidd has always been the synosure of all eyes in that house, Everyone wants him..even Erica and wathoni clashed earlier because of that...He has it all and can feed u and ur Ozo for Decades without even going to the bank..

As a matter of fact...I just finished chilling with kidd at his crib and I had one of the best moments of my life.... Thank God I didn't stan the ur yellow simp cheesy
Brutality cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2020
We and dem no be mate

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Party scatter

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2020
MizzD:

This one funny die, because I imagined you said this.

Kwasia!! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Erica Ngozi Ugonma Blessing Nlewedimmmmm!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Elites!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s]U are the one crying cheesy cheesy cheesy
Useless gay modaafucker jerking off with my baby's Nudes... Women rejected u and u want to come and drag my kidd with me undecided
C'mon Gerrout I love his dickkk

Kikikikikikiikiki!... grin grin grin grin

Oh you're still crying!

Oya take a good look at your p0rnstar's picture. With the way that place is flat, I'm thinking he doesn't even have a dick at all. Maybe it's vagina that's there instead of preeq!

No wonder he envies ozo with the big gbola.

Buhahahaha.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I love the tears!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:03am On Sep 26, 2020
toseen7:

You sure say the thing small?, cos if e small ni he no go run 3hrs marathon with whorica cheesy

Naim make E fvck that cheap girl for 3hours na. The preeq too small, E no dey hit anywhere. He kept trying.... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

He use hand, use leg, even use him head join... cheesy grin grin

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:05am On Sep 26, 2020
SammyFX:

I agree wether she is sponsored or not tht does not mean she will collect more money thn those that already bagging endorsement.. Meanwhile ppl tht are endorsed too can b sponsored a trip to anywhere depending n how far there market has gone so dnt gt it twisted

Threebar is just catching cruise. Signing with Paulo guarantees nothing. He only got Fayrous deal for Bambam and Amstel for Tobi and Ceec.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Jadentica:

Naim make E fvck that cheap girl for 3hours na. The preeq too small, E no dey hit anywhere. He kept trying.... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

He use hand, use leg, even use him head join.. cheesy grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Beorn1:
Nengi, ma pami na. You go give Laycon a boner!! cry

I think it's a competition between laycon and nengi

Nengi wants to make sure she gets him hard before the show ends grin grin

How do you not get hard rocking that Nengi ass?
I need to take some lessons from laycon grin grin
A god in a human body

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:10am On Sep 26, 2020
youngpresidooo:
No voting again
so let me drop this.
the fakest and unreal housemate is Dorathy.
I wonder why people dont notice how fake she is
always cautious of the camera

Even the housemates know, while Nengi, Neo and laycon were discussing tonight
Neo mentioned to dora to talk her mind that he sees her as the type that will start saying somethings after the show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 2:11am On Sep 26, 2020
In all of this. One thing I definitely cant vouch for is Nengi's innocence. She seems aware of all her moves.

I remember a conversation she had a few days back where she said clearly " Those who like Ozo wont like me" Almost like the "I know i'm the problem" statement she made to Kidd. I wonder why she doesn't consider the "boyfriend" in all of this

Girl probably has HPD and would do well to seek treatment after the house.

https://twitter.com/Ebuka84303043/status/1309638712146493441

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:12am On Sep 26, 2020
veekid:
How's Laycon controlling it without having erection?
I was having this discussion with someone on Skype while watching it, I no fit talk wetin dey my imagination for here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2020
User09:
In all of this. One thing I definitely cant vouch for is Nengi's innocence. She seems aware of all her moves.

I remember a conversation she had a few days back where she said clearly " Those who like Ozo wont like me" Almost like the "I know i'm the problem" statement she made to Kidd. I wonder why she doesn't consider the "boyfriend" in all of this

Girl probably has HPD and would do well to seek treatment after the house.

Maybe if you open a bambiyallah account for her, she would seek treatment... tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Voting is finally over. Vee don finish with Neo for the BBN game and wants to drop him sharply before they leave the house. But guy man no wan gree o. No UK tinz after all the cooking and pant washing? Nah fam. He dies there! grin grin grin

After Warri don carry last
He must die there oo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 2:23am On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Jadentica:

Kikikikikikiikiki!... grin grin grin grin

Oh you're still crying!

Oya take a good look at your p0rnstar's picture. With the way that place is flat, I'm thinking he doesn't even have a dick at all. Maybe it's vagina that's there instead of preeq!

No wonder he envies ozo with the big gbola.

Buhahahaha.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I love the tears!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
Chai the person that placed this curse on u eeeee cheesy
Such a foool at 40
A grown man that should be planning for his day is here releasing his stinking sperm up and down because of another man undecided

Well u will keep ejaculating to my baby's nudes till u emaciate and kee urself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kidd nwa is really dealing with u....cos I know u are very ugly and baldheaded...and can't even come close to his feet undecided
Ur useless woman wrapper Ozo is getting curved by a little girl on air, just as u have been getting ur L all ur life with every woman..
u are lonely and frustrated
Keep jerking off with my man's nudes oooo...
That's how u will kpeme finally cheesy

E dey sweet me cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Bulldozer90:
If you tell these guys the truth they'll fill your mention with abuses. They'll tell you games involve only luck. Every game has a place for intelligence which is why the biggest competitors end up winning most times.

If laycon had won any, you'd be hearing shout of "god in human body" "Aristotle" and "Einstein"

You guys make things difficult for him. Concede he is the least deserving who is only getting pity votes than proving what doesn't exist.

lol You are just rambling. He composed the jingles for Airtel, Hawaii, Tomtom, and Waw tasks, which his teams won. He made the ankara which Ozo wore for Waw fashion task, among other notable tasks. That's what matters and he has N7M+ to show for it.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Timekeeper: 2:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Meet Neo, the first Warri man to disgrace his people and carry last join

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7970) (7971) (7972) (7973) (7974) (7975) (7976) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.