Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064140 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7983) (7984) (7985) (7986) (7987) (7988) (7989) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Venita:

No o, explain this please.

Ebuka mentioned last Sunday for fans to request for the link to live show, so you can join the finale studio live and not watch on TV where there will be advert.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Na only Wetin this full chest sabi do be this..

Foodie oshi

Ahahahah grin grin

Omo, voting don end... Na cruising weekend things oo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Ebuka mentioned last Sunday for fans to request for the link to live show, so you can join the finale studio live and not watch on TV where there will be advert.....

What link
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
ImaMmakara:
I will miss my baby girl when this show ends tomorrow.... I hope Nengi will not starve us o o, I need to see more of u on IG and Twitter.
She sure won't.

I will miss her too smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Titaniumental:
The Way My guy Laycon run rock and press dat booty yesternyt ehn,e sweet my belle.

Buh TBH,I don't think Nengi get any BF outside,and if she does I don't think feeling is involved in dat kind relationship, I dey sure say na just relationship with benefits, cos this girl wey I don see from week1-week 10 no look girl wey give a f***k about any Bf anywhere.

I don't want to bring Ozo into this,cos of ofcos,nothing dey between her and Ozo, Buh Team Ozo you guyz should pray or talk sense into your Ozo to forget dis babe matter,I don't think this kind babe is the relationship type. most especially for a gentleman like Ozo.

I really feel for dat Outside BF though, see as My guy just they press press dat booty anyhow, no respect at all!!!lwkm
Come to think of it,Laycon no even rate this babe like dat o,I dey sure say she no go dey Laycon's top 5 favourite HMs(even Erica go enter dat list)

If na me be Nengi's Outside BF,relationship don cancel I swear,no respect or regards to dat BF mehn.babe just the rub nyansh ontop another man preeq anyhow like say 2moro no dey.

But we careless sha.

Cos, Tonight my guy go still rock and press press dat nyansh again tonight with utter disregard!!!! and e go sweet my belle. I'm in for it.

Sorry o Nengi's Outside BF,na just for today,by Sunday u fit come carry your nyansh,by Sunday night the nyansh wey Laycon go dey rock na 30million,no time for nonsense.
[/s]

Rubbish post!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Ooooh nice , I'll jump on it wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Kleenatics:

Ahahahah grin grin

Omo, voting don end... Na cruising weekend things oo grin

The girl is annoying.

After the arena games yesterday, mama run go pack Puff Puff..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
nazablossom:
I'm not like you. Carry your Award in piss grin cheesy cheesy
You can never be like me because I'm not a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
OffsahBoye:
You troll for a living another sells cucumber for a living
There's dignity in labour I heard... What's in trolling?
At the end of the day he goes home with his pocket full of cash,..while you go offline (no home cause you're a displaced orphan) with very few nairaland likes(nobody even likes his post,not even his teammie,unless his miserable fellow that likes every post that diss their opponent)
During the show he has money to buy enough data....while you disturb us with airtel freebasics
During the show he has money to subscribe to DSTV/GOTV while you watch from Twitter and nairaland
After the show he has a life to live but you become miserable since the only thing that gives you relevance has finished
Then
He becomes a MVP and you become a street beggar like your favourite
The fool at 40 , hit a rock trying to troll me for purchasing a property and establishing a farm in my home state.. cheesy

I no like blow my whistle....na levels I get, i no kee person... lol

Make una easy on him, suicide is real.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
I hope gizzard is not a guy sha, he/she is too dull to be a man
i heard she's a woman.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Lilcraze:
No shot on target... Why will I shot something that is already dead, nope my bullets are too meaningful for me to be wasting it on meaningless objects...

Meanwhile keep wanking gallery updated

Oshey grin
Tongue out to haters

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
i heard she's a woman.

No wonder

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:
Vee is a jealous lover , hope Neo must have known by now

Hmmm
A very dangerous something. Make she no Stab Neo for sleep grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

The girl is annoying.

After the arena games yesterday, mama run go pack Puff Puff..

I noticed cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:
Vee is a jealous lover , hope Neo must have known by now

Hmmm
Vee is dominating type.... cheesy Neo can adjust.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Capital E B THINGS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw the hashtag #Wannbe something yesterday , when I read it I was perplexed...... The best fight is when two common enemy fight.... I saw things like am a Titan and an elite pls we should not fight.... Lol. Nigerians should just try and have sense...

To think that most elite supported Erica because Tacha posted her picture on her IG story... And they started plotting against Nengi because Mercy liked Nengi's post in the first week.

So just because Tacha just said she supports Nengi everywhere scatter grin grin grin... OMG many are mad few are roaming.

God help us all...... Who can make me like and hate anyone absolutely no one.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You can never be like me because I'm not a hypocrite.
That is your number one Award na tongue tongue

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Can't you see they added the Airtel charity task and the patricia bitcoin task

I think they also added that to Laycon's.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
User09:

Yes she said it...With a very frank face. I know u may not want to hear it but she also made a statement early this morning when recalling the party last night "I'm proud of myself"

The link is deliberate. Most likely the strategy she came to the house with

Well, I am so proud of her too. In my own little understanding, if you ask me in would say this.

She came into the house te be wild but unattainable, to have fun and not to be caged. She didn't want to feel she owes anyone in that house so she can have premium fun and not feel guilty. I sometimes feel the excuse of her relationship outside the house is just a ruse to discourage intending male HMs in the house from building emotion and coming to her with r/ship talks. I also feel somehow she has told Ozo that whatever she is doing is all for the GAME. Reason Ozo never complains that she rocks everyother guy in the house but him, somehow I feel they have discussed that.

Well, these are all my opinions which could be wrong but I do love this girl to pieces and I wouldn't have wished for any other HM to Stan. I look forward to her exploits outside the house....my Nengi Nengz kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BetWayNg: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2020
geezprince:
“Let him come out and compete with real life” Ma’am, what was he doing before he entered the house? Competing in space? Laycon had a life before the show....tomorrow, he will be going back to that life as a bigger, better and richer individual.
Laycon will win tomorrow and will do even greater things in life. the big brother franchise has given him the platform he never had before.. A huge opportunity to share his music with a larger and broader audience.

Laycon has successfully utilized the opportunity given to him While some housemates couldn’t....These housemates started together, with equal opportunities and chances to play the game....Certain housemates promoted and showcased their crafts while some lost focus and got disqualified in the process....what we won’t do is pin or blame the unfortunate disqualification of your fave on Laycon.

“apparently that’s why nigeria is not progressive...we keep going back and forth” BS!!! I’m sure we’ll be on the right track, if your fave’s getting the same love and support Laycon is enjoying.
Truth is, We’ll never be on the right track with hypocrites like you...who only come out to condemn and wail when things don’t go their way.

Your type is the exact reason why Nigeria isn’t on the right track. The paradigm shit you crave for has to start with a change in hypocritical practices and attitudes of people like you.
Preacher, Take Them To Church.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Its like this old man fehm ain't worthy of my trolls, I've not started yet just posts pics and all he could bring up trashy lines from his epileptic brain...

I'm giving him an hour to resurrect from the dead and attack me cos I wan watch man-u match can't risk it for a waste of human breathe like that old man

Until then NL my shey u can see I've won effortlessly... And I'm not an Indasboski like chibabe005 I just wonder what she would have done if she was still here

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Geezeem:
one more day!

Before we are free of this sham of a show undecided
..... y'all should fight on grin

oh.... by the way, Laycon is not all that

He is just there..... like very just there

Let him come out and compete with Life..... real life

we will all be here and watch things unfold grin

I wish all of them luck and I thank them for entertaining us for all these weeks

Special mention to those of them that kept us talking and fighting.... Kiddy nwa kiss, Erica, Ozone, Laycon, Praise, my hurricane ka3na kiss, Lucy, Brighto..... may be prince and wathoni

May this kinda season be far away from us after this season undecided.... I thought we had graduated after Efe's season

apparently that's why Nigeria is not progressive..... we keep going back and forth

4 years after.... bandwagon effect could still hijack this show lipsrsealed

Very unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
QueenCookie:
[s][/s]

Rubbish post!

Cookie long time no see, how was the stress of Voting Nengi..... I know you went all out for our girl Nengi..... Weldone.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Lilcraze:
Its like this old man fehm ain't worthy of my trolls, I've not started yet just posts pics and all he could bring up trashy lines from his epileptic brain...

I'm giving him an hour to resurrect from the dead and attack me cos I wan watch man-u match can't risk it for a waste of human breathe like that old man

Until then NL my shey u can see I've won effortlessly... And I'm not an Indasboski like chibabe005 I just wonder what she would have done if she was still here

Ahhhhhhhhh.... Party for scatter

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:
What did geezeem do this morning that everyone is dragging her now

Didn't you see her post? I wanted to quote her, but i realized there really is no point.

"Let him come outside and compete in life... real life".

Is he a newborn baby? The suggestion that he wouldn't compete as favourably in "real life" flew over your head?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Is that how brobumbum decided to give up?

Scores ...

lilcraze 100 - 1 Bumbum

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
OffsahBoye:
You troll for a living another sells cucumber for a living
There's dignity in labour I heard... What's in trolling?
At the end of the day he goes home with his pocket full of cash,..while you go offline (no home cause you're a displaced orphan) with very few nairaland likes(nobody even likes his post,not even his teammie,unless his miserable fellow that likes every post that diss their opponent)
During the show he has money to buy enough data....while you disturb us with airtel freebasics
During the show he has money to subscribe to DSTV/GOTV while you watch from Twitter and nairaland
After the show he has a life to live but you become miserable since the only thing that gives you relevance has finished
Then
He becomes a MVP and you become a street beggar like your favourite
Officer, this is very bad.Na full human being you just annihilate with this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

About the data plans don't just play that card, it won't work with me.

Then the other part, lemme lecture you a bit.
"Faves" are supposed to be people that you see and make you happy for one reason or the other and not people that give you unnecessary stress defending their stupid behaviour that you might not agree with. Fine you shouldn't leave your fave just like that but you should know when to let go.
Also the most trolled HM should definitely be Ozo. That guy has been dragged for weeks in a row even after he left "Lmao Ozo" was trending. I for one liked Erica at the beginning. I didn't even like Laycon cause I didn't get to see him much and wondered why he had so many fans until week 6 when I saw his personality. Even then I was just "a friend of the Icons" but when he finally let go of Erica he won my heart over. But I still liked Erica and Kidd though but hated Erica for what she did on the night before her disqualification. Bodyshaming and wishing death on someone for no obvious reason was a sign of a desperate person. She wanted to eat her cake and have it. I guess it's some kind of disorder that affected her since her mother didn't really show her love as she said but nonetheless everyone is responsible for their actions and you can't see anywhere Laycon hated Erica if you ask him to list his favorite HMs Erica would be top three. I can't say same for Erica for obvious reasons.

We don't hate Erica, just her attitude. If she can work on that she'll live a happy life.

Love and light always.
Erica is my favourite housemate and I dont go about complaining about her....I love her and I will continue to defend "her stupid behaviour" even if it kills you!
ozo is being dragged for being a simp but Erica's been dragged to hell and back,even her parents weren't spared.
You dont like her but how come her attitude bothers you so much?
Why dont you focus on your laycon,since hes so 'perfect'?
Have you worked on your attitude?
Are you living a happy and fulfilled life?smh
Abeg,if you want to keep hating Erica,that's your problem but stop dragging her over the things she said in a fit of rage because she apologised and she already paid the price which your so called fave is now enjoying.
And if you think she'll die just to please you,sorry!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Kleenatics:

Mercy wey dey scatter our head with Abakaliki English throughout the season has suddenly become an intelligent competitor? grin grin grin

E be things oo.. Same Mercy that hardly speaks one sentence correctly? Am gonna relasss ooo grin grin

Let's just thank God for plastic butty and the fact that people wanted a female to win cool cool
Don't go there because "abakiliki english" means nothing provided she expressed herself correctly. ever heard me say that laycon's voice sounds like that of a normal alaye or area boy when he talks? it does, but I wouldn't judge him that way because it's just an accent.

Need I remind you how many times laycon had to switch to pidgin on account of his inability to communicate effectively in Kings English. You needed to see me face down when prince was teaching him how to use the word "frivolities" when he told prince "I don't have time for frivolous". Prince was teaching him and he was even arguing cheesy

I cringed when ozo was telling your Mr intelligent the meaning of "kickback" in preparation to their beltway sports debate.

intellectually, dude always felt insecure around Ozo which was why famzing ozo was one of his biggest targets in the house.

pick one struggle. play your pity card and leave the "intelligence" hype because it is DOA.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
ImaMmakara:

I saw the hashtag #Wannbe something yesterday , when I read it I was perplexed...... The best fight is when two common enemy fight.... I saw things like am a Titan and an elite pls we should not fight.... Lol. Nigerians should just try and have sense...

To think that most elite supported Erica because Tacha posted her picture on her IG story... And they started plotting against Nengi because Mercy liked Nengi's post in the first week.

So just because Tacha just said she supports Nengi everywhere scatter grin grin grin... OMG many are mad few are roaming.

God help us all...... Who can make me like and hate anyone absolutely no one.
Bbnaija has been uniting and scattering fanbase since time immemorial grin

A saint can be turned to a monster under one minute and vise versa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
geezprince:
“Let him come out and compete with real life” Ma’am, what was he doing before he entered the house? Competing in space? Laycon had a life before the show....tomorrow, he will be going back to that life as a bigger, better and richer individual.
Laycon will win tomorrow and will do even greater things in life. the big brother franchise has given him the platform he never had before.. A huge opportunity to share his music with a larger and broader audience.

Laycon has successfully utilized the opportunity given to him While some housemates couldn’t....These housemates started together, with equal opportunities and chances to play the game....Certain housemates promoted and showcased their crafts while some lost focus and got disqualified in the process....what we won’t do is pin or blame the unfortunate disqualification of your fave on Laycon.

“apparently that’s why nigeria is not progressive...we keep going back and forth” BS!!! I’m sure we’ll be on the right track, if your fave’s getting the same love and support Laycon is enjoying.
Truth is, We’ll never be on the right track with hypocrites like you...who only come out to condemn and wail when things don’t go their way.

Your type is the exact reason why Nigeria isn’t on the right track. The paradigm shift you crave for has to start with a change in hypocritical practices and attitudes of people like you.

This post is everything.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Whorica's achievements in big brother house

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7983) (7984) (7985) (7986) (7987) (7988) (7989) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.