Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,623 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991035 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) (8010) (8011) (8012) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin cheesy grin
QueenCookie:
Laycon and Nengi, the real siblings in this whole ship thingny!

See their sleeping position like that of Siamese twins grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
Konji

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:

Where hv u been since? grin

Dunno why they suspended his account sha. None of our business.

Mehn sleep o grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
caprini1:
I doubt it will end in the house unfortunately,because once Nengi do the chasing a little,Ozo will cave in....these things happen in teenage years, unfortunately its happening to Ozo later in his life.
If dis happens, then dis time around a lot of factors will be there to always put him in check.
Like his family, His real friends (not those snake like BBN friends)
And also his fans definitely.

And lastly Camera is no longer in the equation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
kingjoe:
Don't mind them.erica is someone that stays faithfully in one relationship by all indicators.
She was uncomfortable with prince on the same bed .she told it to bb during her ds even before the night case.if she were a loose person it wouldn't mean anything to her.
2.laycon case of alleged kissing attempt.
What is kissing that should have made her so upset .not even sex.if she was wayward she would not take an offense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Drew13:
Mehn sleep o grin
You didn't miss much sha. Just d usual madness here.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fehm

How far?

You later drop your picture?

Cc: Lilcraze

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
You know there is nothing like a perfect body, right? Dora is a perfect spec for someone, somewhere. Just like what's perfect to you is not for someone else. But, I like you dont body shame anyone. A lot of people will be comfortable and confident in their skin if people will just keep their opinions to themselves and on their own body. As long as Dora is healthy, there is nothing wrong with her body.

Apt!
Exactly what I meant though when I said perfect body.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Africouture: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abeg where in lagos is laycon party taking place?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Neo is Vee's TOYBOY
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
You know there is nothing like a perfect body, right? Dora is a perfect spec for someone, somewhere. Just like what's perfect to you is not for someone else. But, I like you dont body shame anyone. A lot of people will be comfortable and confident in their skin if people will just keep their opinions to themselves and on their own body. As long as Dora is healthy, there is nothing wrong with her body.
Do you have the big things like her because of the way you have been advocating for her ehn cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Awwwwwww!

Tatiana, writing epistle for me.

And who told you that I'm a mercenary?

You are even more confused than I thought.

All these epistle wouldn't change the fact that you threw Tacha under the bus.
Tacha that you swore an oath never to leave for another housemate?

Wait oo!!! I have forgotten sef.
What happened to the oath you guys swore never to watch "beebeehen" again? cheesy cheesy

Tacha must be disappointed in you right now, after declaring a war on Bbnaija,you went ahead to watch it and even have a fave grin grin grin grin

Chai chai chai!!!!
Shalaye is not good oo grin

Ndo nne

Love and light grin kiss
can you swear that you never hyped Agama?
lmao!Yes,I swore never to watch bbn but Erica made me change my mind.grin
That doesn't mean I'm no longer a Titan.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
Come lemme prescribe drug for you grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
no wonder you look like this...
We are still waiting

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
Have I ever mentioned her fave without provocation? This one is so obsessed she is even beginning to falsely accuse me. Ogun lakaye oshinmole, sango oka oya, abina lenu, ati gbogbo awon irunmole lo maa ja iwo ati gbogbo iran e. Insimi o ni ba eyan e to ba fi omo ologo sile. Were, digbolugi
all the 16 IRUNMOLE for just one person..I hope his HEAD is big enough to accommodate them..Oh Lawd!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
kingjoe:
Don't mind them.erica is someone that stays faithfully in one relationship by all indicators.
She was uncomfortable with prince on the same bed .

Perhaps, she was not into Prince. Maybe if Big Brother had thrown in one or two very hot male housemates into the House, she would have thrown Kidd under the bus.

She told it to bb during her ds even before the night case.if she were a loose person it wouldn't mean anything to her.

Perhaps if she found Prince hotter than Kidd, it would have meant much to her.

2.laycon case of alleged kissing attempt.
What is kissing that should have made her so upset .not even sex.if she was wayward she would not take an offense.

She already explained why she lost it.

First of all, she didn't have a problem with it that it happened once. The problem arose when Laycon said it happened a couple of times.

Second, during her outburst, she revealed that she didn't find Laycon physically attractive, so she wouldn't have tried to kiss him under normal circumstances.

In other words, if Laycon were super handsome, the narrative might not be the same.

This is not to say that Erica is loose. It is just to say that the points you gave to lay credence to her fidelity are weak.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fitzmayowa this was what actually happen,is not like dey were exactly yabbing Ozo,I've watched the clip on Twitter.

Some update here ehn,if person no dey very careful, u go just dislike some HMs unnecessarily.

This is what transpired:

Nengi talking about how respectful ozo was while they were together. This got the housemates all shocked after she told them they never kissed.

Nengi told them Ozo has a high level of self control and respect women a lot while they were able to do 9 weeks without any adult content.

Nengi said I and Ozo never kissed the only thing we did was peck. Vee said you mean you didn’t kiss, please teach me how you did it.

Nengi said Ozo is a kind of guy that respect women a lot, so he respected my wish after I told him I don’t want to do all that on national tv.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

Come lemme prescribe drug for you grin
Thank you very much o.
I hv my personal doctor grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Africouture:
Abeg where in lagos is laycon party taking place?
Co ask
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Allnacruise:
Fehm

How far?

He didn't drop anything he was busy saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
Thank you very much o. I hv my personal doctor grin
I'm more competent. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
Thank you very much o. I hv my personal doctor grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Big kini, if she dash me small sef, it will be good. But, i just hate people bashed for something they cant change and that doesnt even affect the shamers in anyway
Iamgrey5:
Do you have the big things like her because of the way you have been advocating for her ehn cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
zicoraads:

PenChester United on the beat.

Brighton were all over them in the second half.Even hitting the woodwork four times.Then they escape via a penalty.Good,but Man u aren't going anywhere this season

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Allnacruise:
Fehm

How far?

For this life, to post him pics anywhere na pollution of e-space...

But u guys allow vex 4 man-u small, I don't know whats the probs with those boys

PS:dont tag me along that failed entity he not worth my troll at all

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

Brownsun who's this?

Lastson be careful there
angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eh, I want to forget all these, oo. It never happened,
I never said it
MSGAMBLE9:
all the 16 IRUNMOLE for just one person..I hope his HEAD is big enough to accommodate them..Oh Lawd!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Allnacruise:

Brownsun who's this?

Lastson be careful there
angry
He's someone that is applying to be my personal doctor. But i already told him i have you. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Brighton were all over them in the second half.Even hitting the woodwork four times.Then they escape via a penalty.Good,but Man u aren't going anywhere this season

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
Big kini, if she dash me small sef, it will be good. But, i just hate people bashed for something they cant change and that doesnt even affect the shamers in anyway
I don't really support people body shaming her, but did does change the fact that she pretends a lot.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:

Please why did i read this in another way?? cheesy grin
Had to read this again and laughed so hard.
Hey gosh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) (8010) (8011) (8012) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.