Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5020136 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geedimple(f): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Hello nairalanders, when is the HOH games starting?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
mizz2posh:

The hate for Nengi is making them hype Erica, whereas nengi is more active than her, Erica is always going to wherever kid is cos she wants him to claim her so bad, and be like mercy and Ike, as she can't bring content, they tag her with laycon and kid cos even the people hyping her know she's just flat.
Fact...
Nengi is more entertaining than erica

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning safarigirl and world people,
I hope they don’t kill Erica for me by the time I get home today ooo. Tochi can hold his own for now at least.
Chim.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Na me you dey follow write English? grin grin grin

I get you though. Everyone should be allowed to do whatever makes them happy as long as no one gets hurt while they're at it.

The one thing I don't like about them is the men, they're all so fineeeeee. Imagine seeing fine arse human and you know you don't stand a chance. This life no balance. angry angry cry

Hehehehehe... Let me talk to Shady fess. tongue lipsrsealed tongue

Lol let's not derail further. Yes dear I understand you.

If I slap you. @ him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
this one has gotten emotional,did you not call frodd a fraud last season and claim he could not pay his rent grin keep the tears coming,you better Bleep off my mention before i descend on you,hypocrite.

Borussia1:
Pretty sure that's how you look to a white man.

Out of everything to criticise a fellow human with, you chose his facial look. You are a terrible person.

If you're bold enough, let's see what you look like.

Borussia1:
Make I just leave this woman abeg... You're the female version of Atiku

I'm sure you'll head to supreme court when Frodd comes fifth o, you'll appeal and guess what grin

You will L

Come to think of it though, coming fifth position is not actually a loss, it is a win for Fraud, among 20+ housemates it is a great feat.

Wanting more would be a step too far even for fraud sef

You've tried, fraud has tried, just accept your fifth in peace and Fund Frodd so he can pay his rent.

Meanwhile, the winner says hi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
Please let's Vote for laycon

Its not easy to be a god in human body
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Na me you dey follow write English? grin grin grin

I get you though. Everyone should be allowed to do whatever makes them happy as long as no one gets hurt while they're at it.

The one thing I don't like about them is the men, they're all so fine . Imagine seeing fine arse human and you know you don't stand a chance. This life no balance. angry angry cry

Hehehehehe... Let me talk to Shady fess. tongue lipsrsealed tongue
Beorn must really be cute guy...

seems you like them cute.

@bolded same with the ladies...You see fine babe good vibe, but into same sex...Reminds me of one very fine babe those days in the uni, Only for me to find out she is bi....I can't can local man japa...I can't just come carry herpes weh I know the source.

I don't judge LGBT as well...Its natural. And being free to explore.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2020
ArchAngeI:
In the history of bbn

None has kept me up this late, I hail oooo
My brain is screaming, work cry
My body is saying, you will miss something cry
Entanglement, let me sleep abeg

Are you sure you are not becoming a proper (true) BB addict (not a mere stanner, my fav must win type of watcher)?
shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
nazablossom:
Two of una never talk wetin una dey drag grin
cheesy drag ke...Hehehehehe I am his celebrity here..Even though he be uncle weh....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Ozo is not really that handsome jor.

He has refined qualities which is why he looks different from those Igbos that sell electronics at Alaba International.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by darmostic(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
About to ask too
geedimple:
Hello nairalanders, when is the HOH games starting?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy drag ke...Hehehehehe I am his celebrity here..Even though he be uncle weh....
Okay o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Laycon new hairstyle looks better. He should just keep it this way.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2020
iKnee:
Munz.y14 nazablossom come and see this novice cheesy Should I talk? grin cheesy
You should walk the talk well well...And walk into kirikiri peacefully, where he/she will walk around freely with Abba kyari(mynd.44) coming to walk he/she around maka ukwu oziza...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Really bored by the show today, not much to say here. I hope their tasks get more challenging, this isn't just about "ships" or whatever its called

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
this one has gotten emotional,did you not call frodd a fraud last season and claim he could not pay his rent grin keep the tears coming,hypocrite.

Wetin concern frodd and laycon? You can confidently bodyshame someone on a public forum, let's see how you look na.

So far in that house, I don't think laycon has ever done any wrong, so all the hate he's getting is because his not fine enough to your eyes and y'all want him out cos of that.

But guess what, the larger majority are rooting for him.

Laycon our favorite beast.

#uglylivesmattertoo

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2020
zicoraads:

I am still struggling to see what these other people see in Laycon.
we see a god in a human body

Laycon our Guy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Timil: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
Ozo is not really that handsome jor.

He has refined qualities which is why he looks different from those Igbos that sell electronics at Alaba International.
I tell you, in looks Bright and Ozo are in the same category only difference is that Ozo is light skinned which is deceiving people.

The most handsome male housemate is Tochi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
yunafa:
IMO, kiddwaya is that guy dat would shut down a restaurant or supermart because he wants to dine or shop with a babe he likes. But this babe will belong to his social class or even a higher social class to prove a point. In a reality show, he will be a Playboy cos the moment he is out of the show...he goes back to status quo cos he is used to a certain type of lifestyle so it's either he maintains dat lifestyle or aim higher...no random chick on a reality show can hold him down. He saw Wathoni as exotic but the moment she said finances stopped her from going to Kenya since 2004, and further said a 180k ticket was expensive, he zoned her to plaything.

This post just gave me content back to back cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Bestie look grin grin
No,it wasn't a bestie look...it was sensual grin
That look almost made me cum grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Lol this guy MJBOLT is quoting me with my last year post, lol I posted that shit and I own up to it.

Reposting what I posted on a public forum just to spite me makes you an attention seeker. Do you think I'll be ashamed of what I posted on a very active BBnaija thread? I can now see that you can go very low, and guess what, me sef don reason your matter.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Timil:
I tell you, in looks Bright and Ozo are in the same category only difference is that Ozo is light skinned which is deceiving people.

OK

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheManOfTheYear: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2020
The two old cargo besties are sleeping in the room while the rest are playing cards at the table.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2020
safarigirl:
Task Brief arrives for the morning

Thursday night wager challenge will be a circus challenge. Any awful performance will be penaliseed, as was done in the last Friday game.

All housemates have been penalised with an additional 10 seconds on their general Arena time, for their poor performace in the Arena games, except Lilo and Nengi, 10 Betway coins were also removed from their wallets, as part of the penalty.

Activities for the week will involve Gymnastics and other circus tricks.
Welcome back!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Iyagbonkan Lucy is lonely grin
Lmao!
She was following Katrina in doing gbas gbos,she no know say Katrina sabi road.
Now,she resemble covid 20.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

I need to know the meaning of iyagbonkan now cheesy
And more importantly, the meaning of Tolani (lovely sounding name, musical)
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
shameless thing stop acting like a victim when you're a hypocrite. You don't want anybody to body shame your fave HM but you called Frodd a fraud and a broke man unable to pay his rent,are you richer than frodd,prove it here.you even went as far as calling cee c a dwarf but you want to act all innocent.

Shameless thing
#Spits

Borussia1:
Wetin concern frodd and laycon? You can confidently bodyshame someone on a public forum, let's see how you look na.

So far in that house, I don't think laycon has ever done any wrong, so all the hate he's getting is because his not fine enough to your eyes and y'all want him out cos of that.

But guess what, the larger majority are rooting for him.

Laycon our favorite beast.

#uglylivesmattertoo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Eeghe:

I need to know the meaning of iyagbonkan now cheesy
And more importantly, the meaning of Tolani (beautiful name, there is a reason a I am asking)
This is iya Gbonkan.
My role model grin
Google her for more information.
As for Tolani,I dont know the meaning because I'm not from yoruba. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Housemates are involved in a general game of cards.

Only Ka3na and Lucy aren't a part of the game. Ka3na is asleep, no sign of Lucy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Timil:

You got it.

Ozo is not more handsome than Bright.

Ozo just happens to be flashy which is what bright colors do.

The same with Nengi.

People get to notice them first, and may not notice the real beauties in the ones with less bright complexions.

Tochi is more handsome than him, and even more collected.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
safarigirl:
Housemates are involved in a general game of cards.

Only Ka3na and Lucy aren't a part of the game. Ka3na is asleep, no sign of Lucy
My Katrina is missing her ancestor hubby and her cute babe while Lucy has gone to attend a meeting in the witches coven grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
nazablossom:
What?
You don't like our resident Evangelist cry grin

Hehehehehe
When did I say that? cheesy lipsrsealed tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
shameless thing stop acting like a victim when you're a hypocrite. You don't want anybody to body shame your fave HM but you called Frodd a fraud and a broke man unable to pay his rent,are you richer than frodd,prove it here.you even went as far as calling cee c a dwarf but you want to act all innocent.

Shameless thing
#Spits

Mehn you can dig oo, lol.......
I don't see any difference in calling someone a dwarf and ugly..... All body shaming to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.