Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5033379 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8118) (8119) (8120) (8121) (8122) (8123) (8124) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Olamilekan
Can a female child bear the name?

I would like to name one of my child Olamilekan, either male or female.

I can't explain my love for the iconic president Olamilekan aka Laycon

I really cannot explain it...

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Kleenatics:

Shipping comes with a lot of troubles grin grin

Come next year, I will NEVER Stan any housemate that comes with the agenda of relationship. NEVER WILL that happen.

Reason I NEVER supported Miracle and Mercy. I know the ship's will always CRUMBLE.

No time for stress. cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll make sure you ship next year. tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:
Is Nengi looking for excuses so Ozo will not disturb her later this night ?

She said 2 special people are coming to meet her later this night

"For ignoring me it's over between us"

My guy na jus talk she will stil b after ozo.. She already said it bfore tht two special ppl are coming to meet her n I guess is her aunt n her friend
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

IS DAT HOW U SEE IT.

IT COULD BE.

SHE IS A SCHEMING BITCH.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
So Nengi is still shedding crocodile tears this morning.

Is she missing a 'friendship' or she is in love but pretending for camera?

Getting ignored as you termed it from a friend you have no emotional or romantic attachments with should not get you teary from night till now.

Is there something we are missing?

Pretence hmmmmm

There's more to those tears than Ozo.

The fact that everyone ignored is why she's pained. She's scared that someone out there may have said something terrible about her person.

It's never been about Ozo.

But then again, Nengi is not close to anyone in the house. She's always with Ozo 24/7.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Mariinee:
Lmao, go away. She's certainly not stupid, and I'm certainly not sugarcoating nonsense. undecided
You are and it's clear why.

Vee is bitter. Vee is selfish. But you don't care simply because she looks favourably towards your fav.

Same lady whose supposed friend, Lilo, ignored her yesterday. TolaniB also did same. And her bitterness is why. Same lady who deliberately added a lot of pepper in her food, just so she won't have to share with those who have ulcer.

But continue to cheer her up. Like I said, we are waiting. It ends today.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

M hv a feeling she is already thinking of dating ozo outside the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
firJ:
OlamilekanCan a female child bear the name?
I would like to name one ofy child Olamilekan, either male or female.
I can't explain my love for the iconic president Olamilekan aka Laycon
I really cannot explain it...
Over 90% of the bearers are males but yes it's a unisex name.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
carammel:

Lay on has always hyped Lilo though..
He didn't start yesterday..

I know , and she was the one that let the cat out of the bag yesterday for him , cos Lucy , Kidd, Ozo and brighto all dey busy dey dance , na only Lilo was giving that sign
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Froshloaded, I saw your shout-out. Thanks, bro.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING LAST NIGHT AND SHE WAS TRUILY HURT ALL THROUGH THE PARTY, THAT SHE COULD NOT BRING HERSELF TO TWERK ON LAYCON OR ENJOY THE PARTY.

AFTER THE PARTY, SHE COLLAPSED ON THE CHAIR, ONLY GOT UP TO SAY SHE FELT OZO IGNORED HER AND STARTED CRYING FOR ABOUT AN HOUR.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:
IMAGINE NENGI CALLING OZO FXUK BOY AFTER SEEING A HANDFUL OF WOMEN DANCE WITH HIM.

DID HE FXCK HER, THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT.

I KNOW THEY WERE INTIMATE AT THE BATHROOM AND EVEN ONE NIGHT ON THE BED.

THEY DID STUFF AFTER THEIR FIRST MAKE UP.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
maybe they did doggy in the bathroom....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Like seriously?

Nengi that was giving Ozo green light any time he tries to leave her.

Ozo chose Dora as deputy HOH, I know how many times he explained to Nengi who used that action to drag him until he chose Nengi the second time he won.

Ozo dances with another female Housemate in the party, Nengi will carry face and start giving him attitude till he explain and explain

In all these, what did Ozo get in return? Using pillow to make divide on the HOH bed, being told on national TV that he is number 200 on the list, holding his face only to avoid his goodbye kiss on eviction day, telling HMs he is clingy but she is the one leading him.

The Sunday Kidd got evicted and Ozo survived, did u see the looks on Nengi face? She did not even hug nor congratulate Ozo, she actually wanted him out that Sunday to have a shot at Kidd until Kidd said it open he doesn't have feelings for her.

Nengi needs attention and she was enjoying the attention and cruise she was catching with Ozo. She cannot bear 1/10 of what she did to Ozo.

Im happy Ozo saw his foolishness from outside and redeemed himself. The young man has a bright future in the sports world. Finding decent relationship won't be an issue. He should move on. He actually should be dragging this 85m with Laycon if not for a messed up game.
Na uniport nengi go most of the things u listed here are characteristics of an average uniport boy which nengi is used to.

Schooling abroad and educated family no let ozo behave like low life. Me as a guy I don't find it confortable rocking any girl I see in a party, nengi small thing she don set nyash small thing she don set nyash.

Forget bbnaija on a very good day nengi no reach ozo. Nengi is a nice girl but shes a runs girl. Ozo wants a reasonable girl.

Ask me how I know shes a runs girl, she said she's an orphan, her mom died when she was young, she used to stay in the village it was a guy that brought her out of the village, then she went to uniport, what is a broke orphan staying with her guardians doing in a club in Lagos enough to take a pic with Davido?

Her gallery shes in high class hotel rooms, its obvious its not her father that paid so who paid?

Ozo move on, even if this girl like make she date dangote money can't buy class

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She shuu unfolllow us angry angry angry undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozo's sisturrrrrrrr!!! grin grin

Fehm, be like na this particular spice we suppose give accolades oooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
Froshloaded... Chop knuckle my gee.
kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Allnacruise:

Cc Brownsun
You see?
Amebogrin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bashtee09(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2020
aroundnaija:
Make i kuku hype her before i go to bed since dem don say i be Hellite grin

Why Biggie no send special invitation to Erica sef angry

No wonder party dey boring angry

Erica the party viber kiss
biggie made mistake
he suppose create another show glass for the disqualified one, so that she self go vibe to the party
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Okay! Okay!! Okay!!!

Enough of d peace talk.
One last violence please. grin

Bring it upon me!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Cheaper:

Thank you my Icon brother. It has been a pleasure riding on this roller-coaster with you, we were called miscreants, agbero, bandwagoners and other despicable names but we still push on like the isrealites because we set to achieve a goal and achieve we have. This is not only a winning to laycon but to all youths that we can always set to achieve a better Nigeria if we unite for one common goal. Our vote is our right

On a final note victoria acerta aluta continua comrade
cry kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You lie. cheesy cheesy

I used to like Ike of last year but never love to see her and mercy cos those two don't match, hence I stayed 100% with Mike.

I used to like Khafi as well. My love for Khafi was too much but disliked Gedoni with passion. It just doesn't work for me.

I prefer bromance, I love to see two female besties locked up together like Tacha and Khaffi.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

kiss
You dey kiss ur fellow guy? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Neo and vee e go clear them for eye. Vee in particular doesn't know she's not liked by the audience, people were saying Lucy talks any how nobody comes close to vee in talking any how.

Lucy only expressed her feelings vee insults and looks down on other housemates, shes thinking shes a finalist so she has levels, wait for her and her bf to come out and realize they don't even have up to 500k IG followers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Tonnyray:
Did you hear her say "Ozo ignored me... how dare he?.." Omo na that one off me angry
You are having a field day, aren't you? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hawk hawk o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

kiss kiss
Whats your email address? cheesy
I have over 20 of them...which one do you want?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Beorn1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure she's one of those hoping for the layrica ship... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
I have a feeling hairdressers from outside will come and make their hair today since they will be coming out today and mingling with others later on today
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Beorn1:
Froshloaded, I saw your shout-out. Thanks, bro.

kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
zicoraads:

You are and it's clear why.

Vee is bitter. Vee is selfish. But you don't care simply because she looks favourably towards your fav.

Same lady whose supposed friend, Lilo, ignored her yesterday. TolaniB also did same. And her bitterness is why. Same lady who deliberately added a lot of pepper in her food, just so she won't have to share with those who have ulcer.

But continue to cheer her up. Like I said, we are waiting. It ends today.
Tolanibaj wasn't vee friend at all because she won't have nominated vee or wish to take vee man, the only person that have rightto be angry was lilo and i know Laycon will help vee and lilo to become more closer

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

I know , and she was the one that let the cat out of the bag yesterday for him , cos Lucy , Kidd, Ozo and brighto all dey busy dey dance , na only Lilo was giving that sign
To me, Kidd and Prince gave all the clue even before Lilo started.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8118) (8119) (8120) (8121) (8122) (8123) (8124) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.