Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5038129 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
Vee: Lucy ignored me

grin grin grin cheesy

(Singing in soprano: Luciana pepper them, Lucy pepper them ooh)

Reason why I urge fanbases that feel hurt by her actions to ignore her arse when she comes out. Nothing better than paying dust to those that need you to stay relevant.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I'm a uniport girl and I can relate...
So you be runs gal too... Issokay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Simran94:

Don't tell me you haven't seen models taking pictures with these artists before?
Dont think Nengi is a model.Not a model figure
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
fergieboy:
Kidwaya Don unfollow Nengi On instagram

That talk yesterday must have hurt him

What talk was that?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
Coldie:

Guy reason am na no be wetin she use her mouth talk, say na village she dae dad suffer, say even when her momsi die her momsi people no allow them burry her for family house.

Say one guy tell am say village no fit am.

How village poor girl, way if u look her year1 pic na all those girls way dae either stay delta park hostel or dae 4 for room for aluu come over night dae go abroad for holiday, dae snap pics for high class hotel rooms etc..

Reason am, Ozo too good for that girl abeg if she like make she bang laycon or Kidd, or bayelsa governor that chapter of Ozo life has passed.

She shouldn't border ant ozo she should border about her bf
[/s] If the grace to grass story of the famous bread seller turned model Olajumoke Orisaguna didn't make headlines, your type would swear on everything they have that she fvcked her way to fame and she is a run.s girl.

Your type can't do anything for a woman without thinking of having her first or milking whatever you can from her. That is exactly why you always think and reasonnthe way you do.

Like I said earlier, shove your stereotyping down your throat, you know nothing!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiibaby(f): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
buhahahahaha, I'm in church but gave out a very loud and broad smile as vee just won 2 million naira

if you're hating on vee, you're frankly wasting your time..vee is the type that y'all love to hate but her luck is far far higher than your hate, get over the hate or risk your blood pressure level

I recall how y'all,especially the deluded desperate ones prayed so hard for vee to leave, the Sunday she was supposed to leave your so-called pure and kind hearted fave left for vee

y'all thought she wouldn't make finals, but here she's leaving as one of the richest finalists in the history of big brother.

y'all waiting for her to leave the house to get trolled, especially that suffer head teacher, that can't buy better okrika shoe or slippers, he even said vee would be useless if she leaves the house, ..e go shock una.. vee's luck is bigger than y'all combined

one thing I'm sure of,is she would never have to beg or become a. charity case like your fave

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

who the gods wants to punish....

She don un follow Laycon too

Stupid geh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2020
It has bn a journey full of emotions, there have been high and low moments, but in all, i am glad i chose a special and wonderful being as you. Keep winning my Laycon for this is just the beginning of greater achievement's for u. I luv you so much.

A big shout out to all the fellow ICONS and all the fellow nairalanders, see you guys at the top.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2020
nazablossom:
Prince should have gotten the 2m instead, what did Vee do sef undecided
Their is a reason, why making finals is the goals... cheesy

He is lucky to get 1M sef... He has best arena time, maybe people will say deh should give him the 2M... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Onto egbere tinz abi? shocked shocked

You no well fam!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ekun Egbere mode activated grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

You have my WhatsApp no Nilknarf shocked shocked
Yeah I do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Skrrrrrrr:

If she's been 100% true, she wouldn't bother about what he may have heard or seen. Cos there is nothing to be heard.
We all know she hasn't been 100% with him blowing hot and cold, and flirting from time to time.
The guilty are afraid

Then you lie! Friendship, stay on the course, friendship! Nengi has kept it 100% with him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Well Vee is gonna be the first one to be evicted tonight. I’ve bought a special drink to celebrate that priceless moment grin.

I realized Nengi’s beauty too late o. Just this last week angry. That girl is too fine! Especially natural without make up, lashes and wig. Hope she comes out to the stage with Laycon.
QueenCookie:

Trouble maker grin

I will not forget how Vee dealt with you this season. From the very first day till the last one, premium tears for you, she peppered you eyes and refused to live, despite all your predictions and Wailing....still won't tell me what she did to you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
This Vee no just like Ozo for anything grin. I wonder wetin Ozo do am o undecided

FUNNY, IT WAS STILL THIS VEE TELLLING OZO LIES DAT NENGI LIKE HIM.

YESTERDAY SHE TALK TRUE SAY NENGI WANT NOTHING FROM OZO ASIDE FRIENDSHIP.

SO Y GO TELLING OZO DAT NENGI LOVES HIM?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Dont think Nengi is a model.Not a model figure
Uncle nengi was a model, she started when she was 16

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
I love this season. All the HM’s were being themselves, no pretense. That’s even why we have soo much to talk about.

For all their fvck ups, they were really entertaining, inside and outside the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's her Achilles heel grin
I am yet to see any woman, that won't get hurt being ignored by someone she fancied... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2020
VEE EMBODIES EVERYTHING I HATE ABOUT YORUBA

TWO FACE BEHAVIOUR, DECIET AND BACKSTABBING.

SHE IS MY MOST HATED HOUSEMATE.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2020
This one Erica and kiddwaya are unfollowing housemates in IG, na wa oo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2020
Zicoraads, I feel the need to tell you to stop calling Vee bitter. She's just rude, tactless, and unapologetic. All that vile and bitter talk should be reserved for the one person that we all know is actually bitter.

Ciao.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2020
fergieboy:
Season of unfollow button... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Notin can change it..

Ozo is a Simp.... A simp anytime anyday

No, he's not.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
galaxyball:

Vee is far from stupid

but yes she is crude and too blunt and this can be too raw for most people.

even though there are many times I have found her to be unpleasant I believe the difference between her and most people is that she just says what other people are probably thinking

I remember you said the things that Erica said the day she had her outburst is not that bad, yet you can't let go of what Vee said about pepper undecided

Lilo ignored her because she nominated her out of the house

Tolani ignored her because unless you have been under a rock, you will know Vee is upset about what she said about Neo

Point me to one post I made to support what Erica said to Lay Corn and I'll send you 5k the second you do.

This goes to every other person reading this as well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Simran94:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Laycon and Erica are not following each other..

Okurr

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Ericaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
Laycon and Erica are not following each other..

Okurr
Thank you for reporting this....I was about go drag you for it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
fergieboy:

Nengi was not the only one who talked about Kidd being dirty. Even Tbaj then too said it when she was his DHOH, that she was surprised at how nengi was able to clean that HOH because Kidd made a mess of it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Queencookie
Nazablossom

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

The one you read everyday tongue
I check all of them dailygrin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Chiibaby:
buhahahahaha, I'm in church but gave out a very loud and broad smile as vee just won 2 million naira

if you're hating on vee, you're frankly wasting your time..vee is the type that y'all love to hate but her luck is far far higher than your hate, get over the hate or risk your blood pressure level

I recall how y'all,especially the deluded desperate ones prayed so hard for vee to leave, the Sunday she was supposed to leave your so-called pure and kind hearted fave left for vee

y'all thought she wouldn't make finals, but here she's leaving as one of the richest finalists in the history of big brother.

y'all waiting for her to leave the house to get trolled, especially that suffer head teacher, that can't buy better okrika shoe or slippers, he even said vee would be useless if she leaves the house, ..e go shock una.. vee's luck is bigger than y'all combined

one thing I'm sure of,is she would never have to beg or become a. charity case like your fave

Vee’s luck is crazy. Picked the right friends (Laycon) made the right moves. Won the most trips and money. Insane

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Simran94:
Why are they doing that?

Do they believe they will do better than all other house mates?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8122) (8123) (8124) (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.