Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023656 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8131) (8132) (8133) (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
phelonrays:

Don't try this again in your next life........ sad
No vex sir/ma
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
zicoraads:

First time I'm saying this and I do mean it.

The plan is to be on an island off Mauritius, with the legal and spiritual right to hump someone's daughter morning, afternoon, night. I'll be too busy practising all the skills I have acquired over the years to bother about BeeBeeHen.

Besides, too many kids now watch and analyse the show. You lot invest unnecessary emotions into it now. It's time the elders take a bow. tongue
I no follow you drag.. Next year no far..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
geezprince:
Not only that....They are sadder ‘cos Of the Pep talks/advise Vee gave to Laycon concerning their fave.
The Hellites haven’t gotten over the fact that, Vee took Erica’s spot in the house and in Laycon’s heart.
I mean, that friendship blossomed and peaked at the right time, when Laycon was in a bad place mentally...Boom! Out of nowhere Vee came through like a whirlwind. grin
That friendship is one of the many reasons why Erica activated the self destruct mode that night...From the way Laycon carried Vee while her song was being played to the forehead kisses....
Those two pepper Erica and Hellites sha.....make we no lie cheesy
There's nothing as painful as seeing your 'enemies' Excel in a competition more than you.

Erica said Vee and Laycon are her enemies and she wished evil for Laycon.

Right before Laycon's face, she was disgraced, while Vee was also watching her shame.

On day 71, Vee got ₦2m and Laycon would be winning the show.

This kind of pain has no rivalry cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
davodyguy:

Ok sir, since she told you personally that she has no intention of coming, even Kiddwaya and 13 others were coming.
Be sensible na
DQ housemates aren't expected to come
Die this talk already...you are starting to sound stupiiid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
observer222:
Yes
Who be first runner up?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
alekside:
Vee really wicked this Whorlites o grin grin

Wetin fit make dem leave Laycon matter carry Vee own.

I love what I am seeing. cheesy cheesy
They know they cannot match icons in war of words reason they are facing Vee they perceive has no fanbase to defend her.

We will all be on that Twitter street when the girl comes out, they should drag her lets see.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congrats Vee 2m in d bag no be beans.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I go tell you when Ebuka drag am out before real finale begin wink

Real finale?

Continue dreaming grin grin

She made into the finale, it's just one finale cheesy

Well, I will be waiting

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

Be sensible na
DQ housemate aren't expected to come
Die this talk already...you are starting to sound stupiiid
I hope she'll learn from her mistakes and avoid a repeat of the acts that led to her disqualification. If she wasn't disqualified, may be should be the winner today. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
davodyguy:

There's nothing as painful as seeing your 'enemies' Excel in a competition more than you.

Erica said Vee and Laycon are are enemies and she wished evil for Laycon.

Right before Laycon's face, she was disgraced, while Vee was also watching her shame.

On day 71, Vee got ₦2m and Laycon would be winning the show.

This kind of pain has no rivalry cheesy
Bruh, truer words haven’t been spoken.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
davodyguy:

I hope she'll learn from her mistakes and avoid a repeat of the acts that led to her disqualification. If she wasn't disqualified, may be should be the winner today. Who knows?
Okay

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Allnacruise:
Observer222 shey the percentage still dey intact?

I wan use am bet ni o

I think it will be.

We looking at something a little higher than that of Efe

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiibaby(f): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
alekside:
Vee's total monetary earning = 8Mil

I guess it pays to be bitter grin grin grin

buhahahahaha

while the pure and kind hearted Angel, dey beg up and down, to the extent she was called a bastard.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

First impression matters.... cheesy

People seem to side step this..

Are you nostalgic now that it's ending today?

Kwuo eshi okwu o... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dotez:

Now I see whr the upgraded Ozo originated from

God bless her sweet soul for doing the Lord's work. Ozo was beginning to get on my nerves before he left the house.

Ozo's sister and Linek are my besties for life! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
angry
dominique:
Prince wins 1 million for styling both male and female housemates hairs while Vee wins 2 million for styling only female housemates hair, this life will never be balanced sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Beorn1:

The judgment is dumb. Very dumb judgment. Prince even had more points than Vee but yet she won more money than him. How na?

I wonder. As a finalist maybe
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:
On the last day only two current housemate will win cash prize... guess?

vee and our star boy laycon.... cheesy

Ever since vee stood up for truth, grace has been hitting her left, right, front and back even without stress...cheesy

Laycon's grace is highly infectious..... like covid-19.

In life stand up for truth.
Swears.
This is a game bruh, fvck emotions and sentiments.
I like Vee especially for her bluntness, baby girl does not give 2fvcks about how you'd feel, she just say things the way she deem it fit and her commitment to tasks is also noticed.
I stan for Light and Love.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
While nengi is having her bath , vee , Dora and Neo eating at the dining

Dora " all the dramas ehh, thank God am not part of it

Vee " what drama

Dora " all una triangle stuff

Hmmmmm ok oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
Prince wins 1 million for styling both male and female housemates hairs while Vee wins 2 million for styling only female housemates hair, this life will never be balanced sha
Most importantly for wearing darling hair long and how she always maintains it throughout the week.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations to our friends, Vee and Prince.

God bless you Darling Hair.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
geezprince:
Not only that....They are sadder ‘cos Of the Pep talks/advise Vee gave to Laycon concerning their fave.
The Hellites haven’t gotten over the fact that, Vee took Erica’s spot in the house and in Laycon’s heart.
I mean, that friendship blossomed and peaked at the right time, when Laycon was in a bad place mentally...Boom! Out of nowhere Vee came through like a whirlwind. grin
That friendship is one of the many reasons why Erica activated the self destruct mode that night...From the way Laycon carried Vee while her song was being played to the forehead kisses....
Those two pepper Erica and Hellites sha.....make we no lie cheesy
Wow Vee took Erica's spot? LMAO tell me more cheesy grin

So Na Erica for dey 5th position? First to be booted out, na Erica everybody for con ignore yesterday like say she get disease sotey when they play her song housemates nor still send her, babygirl had to even start kissing someone wey she don breakup with just to prove a point grin grin

I rather be disqualified with a fan base like Elites, with millions of naira outside the house and soo much love than to be in an undeserved top 5 position, few millions and soo much hatred and dislike.

Ahh Erica's disqualification, I thank you oo!! grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
MhisTahrah:
100+ pages lipsrsealed
I didn't watch their party, someone kind enough should brief me about it.

Highlights of today's party.

Housemates confirmed that Kiddwaya aka fatawaya is actually a pig. The addressed him as the dirtiest HM that ever liveth. He bathes once a week and spends just 2 seconds in the bathroom. He rinses his dic.k with Whoreica's punna. They baptized him as Pigwaya.

Nengi Wailed! Yes you read right. Nengi Wailed in front of Nigerians and the world because of Ozo. Yea you read that right too. She wailed uncontrollably and her tears were very hot, just because the very one person she was 100% true with, ignored her. She wailed for Ozo, and no one else.

Laycon proved himself a true friend by consoling Nengi. He said alot of things I would have said to Nengi tonight just to make sure she calms down. He is a deserving winner and Nencon is a platonic ship that I am very sure will continue even after the house.

Vee is truly the queen of burns. She takes no hostages and even confirmed it in the house tonight that she will give it hot hot to any HM that tries any shit with her. You bring fire, she brings hot acid. Watch out for her.

Dorathy is more than happy that Nengi wailed because Ozo ignored her. She feels she has a chance with him outside and she also feels she is the winner. Her eyes go clear in few hours time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Still on last night

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Day 71 . Wow. I really overdosed on the Big brother show this year. I watched in the day and at night . In the house , and on the move . I voted with my hard earned money. ( I have never done that before ,only online votes). My nairaland account was banned (another 1st) i got trolled.

What a ride. I am so sure I will suffer from withdrawal syndrome starting from this night.
All in all , I am Soo happy about the housemates I supported

Laycon
Kiddwaya
Prince .
Vee
Nengi grew on me
I loved Dora but she lost me by week 6

I wish all of them well.
Icons keep supporting your boy
I see him becoming a super duper international star.

He will keep inspiring young people , standing tall as a role model & a beacon of hope

kiss this is not good bye

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
She cant
who was she?
stole most of laycon's fan and got some misandrist feeling they are feminist and dont know the meaning of feminist ?
Abeg she couldnt have won.
her luck was been a friend with laycon.
that's all
davodyguy:

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
alekside:
Vee's total monetary earning = 8Mil

I guess it pays to be bitter grin grin grin
abi, that's someone 7year salary with HARD LABOUR within 3month..Oghene-biko..!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiibaby(f): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
firJ:

They know they cannot match icons in war of words reason they are facing Vee they perceive has no fanbase to defend her.

We will all be on that Twitter street when the girl comes out, they should drag her lets see.

especially when I saw one zicoradarada, making mouth about how vee will be very useless and trolled. everyday of her life on social media, makes me want to dust up my retried Twitter gba gbos account.. let's slug it out.

these things are forgetting that their dog is very emotionally fragile , and she's the one with much more dirt on her than any other female housemate.

I wonder why they couldn't face Titans, a day before yesterday, when Titans dragged them by their cheap synthetic wigs, with the hashtag #wannabe Titans #
instead they were locking their accounts and forming ignore ".. buhahahahaha

now it's vee they're waiting for, to pounce on.. they should face bases with Numbers na

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eeghe:

Good morning
Title please? Wanna check something
I have not heard him sing since that competition he was in, with Omawunmi
I was pro-him sha, I like mellow more than loud/blaring songs
But, for the life of me, I do not remember which of them won the competition or even the title (maybe Project Fame?)

The song's title is The Vow. The video is great too. Another favourite of Timi is Wish Me Well. Wish Me Well even had a better video than The Vow. Both songs are my personal bests from him. You won't be disappointed. The lyrics are top notch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Olodo24:
Who be first runner up?
Laycon 61%

Nengi 18%

Dorathy 16%

Neo 4%

Vee 1%

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amen
tsquaure:
Day 71.
Icons keep supporting your boy
I see him becoming a super duper international star.

He will keep inspiring young people , standing tall as a role model & a beacon of hope

kiss this is not good bye
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chiibaby:

especially when I saw one zicoradarada, making mouth about how vee will be very useless and trolled. everyday of her life on social media, makes me want to dust up my retried Twitter gba gbos account.. let's slug it out.

these things are forgetting that their dog is very emotionally fragile , and she's the one with much more dirt on her than any other female housemate.

I wonder why they couldn't face Titans, a day before yesterday, when Titans dragged them by their cheap synthetic wigs, with the hashtag #wannabe Titans #
instead they were locking their accounts and forming ignore ".. buhahahahaha

now it's vee they're waiting for, to pounce on.. they should face bases with Numbers na
I'm going to miss you

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8131) (8132) (8133) (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.