Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5017317 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) (8142) (8143) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Link, please?
onyeomanono24:

E go blooody grin cheesy Elozonam never come out to say anything grin
When i saw elozonam trendi3i thought is bbn s5 related, not knowing the guy buy a juicy market grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dotez:

Dey deceive yourself.

Wait till Laylay catch feeling. lol

He is not a simp
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
garfield1:

How much did they win
₦2m and ₦1m respectively

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=Dotez post=94363978][/quote]

My loves
Quick confession- don’t watch Nollywood but after reading that Tobi joined a series on Nairaland, I watched many episodes of it. (And it was a pleasant surprise to me that the Naija series is good. Hustle is the name. It has a sexy monster Acid too cheesy)
Tobiness
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
SlimChay:
Why is nothing or so little given to good men but a lot is expected from them? How can Nengi claim and wail that Ozo ignored her despite the introductory greetings and prior to that, she even walked passed him and expected he'd be stupid enough to stand by her and watch her nyansh lessen from the too much caressing Lekan's skinny hands were doing to it.

As if the sight is not offending enough putting into consideration what the boy went through in the hands of Nengi for just loving her expressively like a true Romantic does. Street girl with the tough love trying to change a nerdy well brought up seemingly high profiled good guy with a sound academic reputation into a road sided-money for sêx hobo, so she can feel like she matches him.

Nengi is a beautiful girl, she will get a lot of attention from men,love too, the kinda love money can buy but it'd be almost hard to get the type of love she might yearn for eventually, the type of love money cant buy, the type Ozo has/d for her. She didnt appreciate Ozo because she didnt deserve him. Nature throws us many chances but we hardly pay attention until it is all gone. Life is actually fair it's not fair to say otherwise.

Congrats to Lekan in advance.
We fit fight for ozo here tire. But ozo I know fit go back to nengi once she leaves the house Jaruma don use her jazz give nengi.

Ozo was only scared of acting like the way he does cause he knows housemates will finish him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Elites stop attacking Nengi o.
She just said she will like to check up on her now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Olodo24:
That handler deserves a medal and a bag of money. He/she just turned every moment to gold. Never said anything bad about other housemates.

Akanni and Omotayo are very great and experienced publicists too. Laycon get correct team.

Icons, let's not drop him after this show. He must blow in the music industry and he needs his fans by his side for that to happen
Hmmmmm

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Olodo24:
She knows she's not strong outside. She just feels like it's an excellent privilege being in the finals. Besides, she wouldn't have gotten all the recent money if she wasn't in the top 5. I personally don't like her, but she played a solid game along with her lover.

Don't joke with cele prophets

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eeghe:

My loves
Quick confession- don’t watch Nollywood but after reading that Tobi joined a series on Nairaland, I watched many episodes of it. (And it was a pleasant surprise to me that the Naija series is good. Hustle is the name. It has a sexy monster Acid too cheesy)
Tobiness
I've been following that series for ages...Tobi na clown grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You this lady

Hmmmmnnn... Nice of you to quote a bitterist, you ain't scared I might force-feed you my venom?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dotez:

K

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Everything is okay and beautiful until Erica does or gets it. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I thought I got it. I am being told here it wasn’t what I posted, at all
I don’t know how I got the amount on here? Visual hallucination?
How much did they raise? Was it on this thread at any point?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:
[s][/s]

MARLIAN, WHO INVITE U HERE.

DONT U HAVE THUGS AND CULTIST MEETING TO ATTEND?

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
This so called friendship between laycon and nengi is so fake,especially from nengi....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
richie240:

That's d main problem!
REAL men don't "follow women around". It reeks of nothing but 'simp-hood'.
As a man, You have to make urself desirable and often scarce at times and
not crowding her space all of d time of which he was guilty of.
Such 'gum-body' will only drive her (further) away from you.
That's why she's free with other guys in d house except him.

He snubbing her (that's if he did snub her) only goes yo buttress his immaturity!
cool
Everyone who watched the party last night with a clear and honest conscience with tell you that Ozo was the first to hail Nengi...She was the one that even ignored him....when Ozo started grooving different female ex HMs,she obviously got jealous!
The reason behind her crying is because she is no longer the centre of the universe to the the ex-HMs esp Ozo!
There is nothing that he did that was immature or were you expecting him to make a hole on the glass while hugging the glass and still profess his love for her?
Na wa for una ohh! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXKbGwu8Tw

Ozo and Ka3na in hotel room before the party

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dotez:

She wants to check on Ericuhhhhh now, now? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eeghe:

My loves
Tobiness
LOL

That series 'HUSTLE' is so hilarious mehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
davodyguy:

Missing

Wow,what a big shame
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
garfield1:

He is not a simp
Oh really?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Patricia, Bitcoin made easy. Gonna miss hearing that sexy French accent sad cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
You can imagine 8140 pages.... This year's edition really trended more than usual....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Coldie:

We fit fight for ozo here tire. But ozo I know fit go back to nengi once she leaves the house Jaruma don use her jazz give nengi.

Ozo was only scared of acting like the way he does cause he knows housemates will finish him
Well if he could muster the courage to 'ignore' her as alleged, then he's one step up in the right direction and being outside the house with alot of good orientation and guidance from people who have his back, I think he'll do even better. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
bentenny:

Everyone who watched the party last night with a clear and honest conscience with tell you that Ozo was the first to hail Nengi...She was the one that even ignored him....when Ozo started grooving different female ex HMs,she obviously got jealous!
The reason behind her crying is because she is no longer the centre of the universe to the the ex-HMs esp Ozo!
There is nothing that he did that was immature or were you expecting him to make a hole on the glass while hugging the glass and still profess his love for her?
I felt she was playing that same game she plays with Ozo at the club by starving him of her attention.... Ka3na helped by keeping Ozo busy....she's now pained

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hmmmmnnn... Nice of you to quote a bitterist, you ain't scared I might force-feed you my venom?
Your trouble is too much grin

The show is over, except for tonight I will be trolling you people if Laycon breaks the record cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eeghe:

I took a guess at Tacha’s GFM. I am being told here it wasn’t what I posted, at all
I don’t know how I got the amount on here? Visual hallucination?
How much did they raise? Was it on this thread at any point?

I knew her GFM perished so quickly and didn't get to the amount you talked about but since I wasn't too sure, I couldn't counter it. grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The last I heard of it was that they had to take it down due to lack of trust from the fans, the amount never got major highlight like ours.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
Link, please?
It's trending on Twitter
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She wants to check on Ericuhhhhh now, now? grin grin grin grin

Yh
She said the only person she will like to check up on after the show is Erica.
Laycon too put mouth small......
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

Ninjas wey no get sense cheesy

Whorelites wey no get Shame!

Whorelites wey be olosho's and dickless..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
You can imagine 8140 pages.... This year's edition really trended more than usual....
Laycon carry the show for back since day 1

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
bentenny:

u were too hasty in ur comments as u didn't read my post properly.

I said "....that's if he indeed ignored her.."
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
SlimChay:

Well if he could muster the courage to 'ignore' her as alleged, then he's one step up in the right direction and being outside the house with alot of good orientation and guidance from people who have his back, I think he'll do even better. smiley
U know the kind fight we don fight for ozo sake for this thread, tomorrow morning ozo is at nengis bed.

So their two matter I no dae like take am too serious.

Only God knows what's wrong with the 2 of them all we can do is assume

(1) (2) (3) ... (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) (8142) (8143) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.