Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984847 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8181) (8182) (8183) (8184) (8185) (8186) (8187) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy dml
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy performing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Iskeletielebebe!!! cheesy grin grin grin

Biggie and crew, you've my first shout-out. Despite the pandemic, thanks for pulling different strings to keep us entertained and take our minds off the baggages that came with 2020 for most of us. You company will not burn, you'll not disqualify my fave again. tongue tongue

To the 19 housemates, thanks for keeping us glued to our screens. cool cool

Erica flames kiss kiss kiss - it's very easy to say your smiles pulled the strings of my heart and refused to let go, because, what's there not to love about that lifesaving smile? But, till this moment, even though I remember I was a bit shaky in stanning you, I don't know how and when you drew me in. But if I'm asked to take this BBN journey again, I'll choose you over and over again. With you, I experienced every bit of emotion, every single emotion you can possibly think of, I went through them with you. Your smiles became my smiles, your tears were automatically mine, your happiness light up my world, your sadness put me in the nastiest mood. Watching you, I learned a lot, even from your mistakes. I learnt to put me first, I learnt to define things from the get go, also learnt to live in the moment because tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Erica, for you, I was ready to break every rule and go to war with anyone.

Even though you had your shortcomings, all you wanted was to love and be loved right back, friendship or relationship, which is funny because you actually suck at identifying what people feel about you until they scream it in your face. Such a goat! grin grin grin

You've handled our disqualification better than I thought, you've picked your lessons from it and moved on. You have no idea how proud that makes me.

You went in there wanting to show your talent and be yourself and you did just that. This and more earned you your fanmily, elites(I prefer hellites though, because for your case, we'll gladly walk through hell).

I'm also glad you found love or whatever y'all like to call it, maybe connection? In Kidd. He's a great human and I'm sure you now realize who had/has your back. kiss kiss kiss

Don't stop your smiles, don't stop spreading love, remember to put yourself first. I know the backlash might become too much at a point, but focus on the love always. I love you, hellites love you and I'm sure everyone that matters to you love you too. Twinkle on, Star girl! kiss kiss kiss kiss

KiddFlippingWaya!!! First things first, if I have kids, I want my them to have your privilege in life. Thank you for changing the narrative about rich kids, thank you for being your own man and not walking in your father's shadow. I know you've all it takes to become all that you desire, I pray your dreams come true. I hope you find the genuine love of God that you've been talking about. Thanks for keeping me entertained, thanks for having babyG's back. *In Nene's voice*, you're a man! kiss :-*

Ozo loverboy! grin grin - I love your macaroni dance. Even though you got on my nerves a few times, you're close to a perfect human and I pray you get all that your desire in life. Continue to light up everywhere, Beorn's twin. kiss kiss tongue

Nengi - cry cry baby!!! grin grin grin grin. Even when your fans were moving mad, I couldn't bring myself to dislike you. Like every other human, you ain't perfect but you're a sweet girl and also deserve every good thing life has to offer. I'm sure Mama is proud of the lady you've become. Go forth and shine Nene, break barriers, shut down everywhere and remember to give Ozo the ultimate green light if you feel something for him. kiss kiss kiss

Prince, Dora, Lucy, TrickyTee, Wathoni and Eric, I pray this platform brings you closer to your dreams. I pray life remains beautiful for y'all. kiss kiss kiss

It takes a lot to keep me interested in things and y'all did that for me in 71 days. Thank you, once again! kiss kiss kiss

My sweet in-law kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy in the building with vibration.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy on the beat ooo

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
It seems pepper dem housemates are somewhere watching...
they are in the house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
BBN finale
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fayaboy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hugo55:

Vee is the only Him that have actually treated Laycon as a human being, no pretense. other HMS dislike Laycon specially Dorathy
but that's an hurtful thing to say even though he is playing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Of cus, I get special mentions. grin grin

MizzD!!! - I'm taking lessons on self-control from you before the next BBN. Being on the same team with you is one of the sweetest things. Have a sweet year ahead. I love you Mama! To Erica! kiss kiss kiss

Aww.. Hawk my darling, totally enjoyed being on the same team with you this year.

I have been watching brother Since BBA 1 of cherise tapuwa and co. However, I have only been lucky once to have stanned a winner - Uti of all stars.

I watch big brother strictly for entertainment purpose, so I’m hardly bothered when faceless beings do their thing. I read people a lot by their posts, so i just select who is worth responding to. Once I log off, I face my own reality fa, so why stress it?

We had a good time dear.. love you.. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
Me, you think I'm fitzmayowa? Delusions. Send it to him, he is the only legit person who can confirm. Brownsun baby, this man thinks I'm uncle Mayowa,oo

Lol, I no know say una don dey scatter here o.....so Topboss1 think say you be me..... cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
its always difficult knowing which thread to follow on the night of the finale.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy performing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Welcome to the Grand Finale of BBNAIJA SEASON 5

The Making Of An ICON.

Shout out all ICONS in the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Whats ur best advert on the show?..

Me: i will go with 444..
Betway Mad o grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Erica, Ozo and Nene stressed their fans. Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

I loved it!
No strength left, three coconut heads cry kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ennyjay72(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
fireboyyyyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
onyeomanono24:

Gbamest!! Pls come dance with us

Nope. I've cut my legs to avoid temptations. angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
ALL THOSE OF U IN MY MENTION WILL GET YOUR ALERT BY TOMORROW MORNING.

I WANT TO ENJOY THE SHOW NOW.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiibaby(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Party scatter!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fireboy on the beat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Party scatter

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
bunnae:
its always difficult knowing which thread to follow on the night of the finale.
We have just one main thread.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
E nor go better for corona oh... angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Liposure:
Ninjas are we ready
Ever readddeey kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Princeadebayo11(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:
SOME OF U HAVE DROP NUMBERS WITHOUT YOUR NAME, SO IF U NO GET ALERT, IT IS YOUR FAULT.

DONT BLAME ME.
Uncle Abeg include me.
Adeyeni Saheed Adebayo
FirstBank
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Naija musicians sha.

This Nigha no fit vibe em song sef.

Party scatter.

Studio voice don destroy them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Drew13:
Iconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssss it's time.
we here grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

In bed? Yes, master! kiss kiss kiss

Elsewhere? Thunderrrrrrr grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Party Scatter

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

By all means, I am trying to do grin
onyeomanono24 's Handler 01 all the way. wink
Bikonu I'm in party mood rn and there's business on ground. If you are ready join the party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8181) (8182) (8183) (8184) (8185) (8186) (8187) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.