Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5120429 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8250) (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) (8255) (8256) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Allnacruise:

Actually

Tatiana kiss
suit yourself.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Allnacruise:

Online votes would be 100m +

Doesn't matter
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFrLgv0AKO_/?igshid=pdi3z9jtmhkf
When the VP starts listening to your song, it shows your are recognized at the presidential Villa

Yesterday it was the Lagos State CPS from State House Marina sending regards to Laycon

Star boy is trending without the help of any housemate grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:
Ehen Did I tag you now?
Same way you respond to shade,I respond to shades as well
Gbas gbos!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Allnacruise:

Brownsun I told you to stop playing with Tatiana

Good afternoon dear kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chibabe005:

ohh dear, so you were a titan?. my Tacha never begged, never.. she even removed the go fund link from her Instagram page.. Tacha, never jumped from hut to hut begging, nobody called her a bastard for begging.

remember she turned down jaruma offer!!

I contributed for her birthday, even still contributed for this year's own too, she no force us ,neither is she in dire need of it.

just as how fans present gifts to their faves during meet and greet, ours is a car and studio!!. LAYCON no beg for am, neither did he put on his social media.
No leave no transfer...I pin
I contributed to Tacha's birthday,even to her personal account that she dropped when she got disqualified

Your fans creating a GoFundMe for you isn't signifying that you are a beggar

The week Erica's GoFundMe came up,people started creating fake ones to rob people off their money..I guess that's why she put it up on her bio
Erica didn't go on anybody's page to drop the GoFundMe link...
Elites were begging her to not put it down because of the way people were insulting her on it...

I'm a Proud Titan×Elite...nothing shake me

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brownsun:
Love and light sister. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:
Baby girl,we will hear the good news soon

I wish Erica the very best in life
Amen o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Gbas gbos!
Kiri gbos gbas grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Froshloaded:
A reputable brand will never sign a Psychopath with mental issues.
K

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
davodyguy:

Doesn't matter
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFrLgv0AKO_/?igshid=pdi3z9jtmhkf
When the VP starts listening to your song, it shows your are recognized at the presidential Villa

Yesterday it was the Lagos State CPS from State House Marina sending regards to Laycon

Star boy is trending without the help of any housemate grin

haq haq haq haq.. I hope Shame covers the faces of all them, who bragged and were delighted when Kidd and his silly manger said they would cut off from Laycon.

meanwhile the vice president of Nigeria was somewhere chilling with laycon's jamz.. at this point the entire wayas would be needing laycon, and not Laycon needing them.

Laycon doesn't need the faded Versace mansion, he's unto Aso villa things!! there are levels to this sh.it!!

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brownsun:

That's why i only replied with love nd light na grin

Goodafternoon my darling. I thought u signed out already. cry cry

grin grin

Nah

I'm still here....

Will leave here when you leave too
kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

I contributed to Tacha's birthday,even to her personal account that she dropped when she got disqualified

The week Erica's GoFundMe came up,people started creating fake ones to rob people off their money..I guess that's why she put it up on her bio
Elites were begging her to not put it down because of the way people were insulting her on it...

My love!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Froshloaded:
A reputable brand will never sign a Psychopath with mental issues.
What you wish for her will fall on your fave in ten folds
Go on

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

My love!

Ife mi kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=94398475][/quote]
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chibabe005:

haq haq haq haq.. I hope Shame covers the faces of all them, who bragged and were delighted when Kidd and his silly manger said they would cut off from Laycon.

meanwhile the vice president of Nigeria was somewhere chilling with laycon's jamz.. at this point the entire wayas would be needing laycon, and not Laycon need them.

Laycon doesn't need the faded Versace mansion, he's unto Aso villa things!! there are levels to this sh.it!!

This is a season BBNaija may never experience anything like.

This support is so massive

Next year, not everyone of us would go all out like this. No way

This guy is destined for greatness

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

okay dear..enjoy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chibabe005:

Buhahahahaha.. see description "she has big nyash".
lmao

don't worry, the finalists are still receiving prep and tutorials on their media tour

it'll be freaking lit!!!!

"The finalists" I freaking love the sound of that grin sad

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

On the stage and dazzol....till further notice

VP flexes with Laycon's song at the presidential villa

dazzol till further notice

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bet why

Have you seen any elite in his page displaying such madness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
So Laycon got over 250million votes to win in the final week!

There's levels to these things mehn. Total votes cast when Mercy won last BBN final was about 50million votes. Laycon alone is five times bigger than the whole BBN Finalists fanbase last season.

It's official. Laycon is the best thing ever to happen to BBN in its history. A whole Vice President publicly stanning a housemate which has never happened before.

I hope Laycon will be able to cope with the huge level of premium endorsements coming his way. With 250million votes, advertisers will be licking their lips.

In terms of fanbase, The top four largest are ICONS > Efe fans > Mercenaries/Titans > Miracle fans. We are the GOAT of fans.

Some disqualified ducks be quacking in unprecedented pain trying to understand how it feels to be a champion but failing miserably.

E be things o.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
QueenCookie:

"The finalists" I freaking love the sound of that grin sad
Buhahahahaha.. it sounds so melodious to the ears.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
ThierryJay:

There's levels to these things mehn. Total votes cast when Mercy won last BBN final was about 50million votes. Laycon alone is five times bigger than the whole BBN Finalists fanbase last season.

It's official. Laycon is the best thing ever to happen to BBN in its history. A whole Vice President publicly stanning a housemate which has never happened before.

I hope Laycon will be able to cope with the huge level of premium endorsements coming his way. With 250million votes, that's an advertisers haven.

Some loser ducks be quacking in unprecedented pain trying to understand how it feels to be a champion but failing miserably.

E be things o.

Laycon jazzman na from India na. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brownsun:
I dnt know how to sign out sha. Cos i will be here till top5 media rounds is over grin

I have changed my mind.

I will stay with you here.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
bluefilm:

Laycon jazzman na from India na. grin

Omo this one pass India o. Na straight from heaven

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
ThierryJay:

I hope Laycon will be able to cope with the huge level of premium endorsements coming his way. With 250million votes, that's an advertisers haven.

Some loser ducks be quacking in unprecedented pain trying to understand how it feels to be a champion but failing miserably.

E be things o.

omo ehn, Laycon is blessed!!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
bentenny:

Na wa ohhh....everybody wan form relationship grin
Others will say my great grand father and your mother's cousin sister are related grin
AY dey joke nah. how much Laycon get to move him.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hey guys trust you all having a great Monday?

Heard something I want confirmation maybe it's true or not.
Heard davido and his team beat rema up yesterday like he was slapped, is it true?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
ThierryJay:

I hope Laycon will be able to cope with the huge level of premium endorsements coming his way. With 250million votes, advertisers will be licking their lips.

In terms of fanbase, The top four largest are ICONS > Efe fans > Mercenaries/Titans > Miracle fans. We are the GOAT of fans.

E be things o.

We can never have another season like this.

This is just a rare season that grace was shown

Aso rock has Laycon's song being played, Lagos STate house in Marina also followed the show

What else? Hausa, Yoruba Igbo united for Laycon

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:
Bet why

Have you seen any elite in his page displaying such madness
Many of them are touts nah. Erica no even send them. see the blue ticks there and see how blessed she's being. Her only crime was choosing a guy over Laycon. Thank God they now see what to celebrate in rocking.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
EmmyCC:

Many of them are touts nah. Erica no even send them. see the blue ticks there and see how blessed she's being. Her only crime was choosing a guy over Laycon. Thank God they now see what to celebrate in rocking.

Unfortunately, every fanbase has unfortunate fans like that....

Check laycon's page you will see them there too

It's just unfortunate!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Allnacruise:

Unfortunately, every fanbase has unfortunate fans like that....

Check laycon's page you will see them there too

It's just unfortunate!!
They are truly unfortunate

I've not checked any other housemates comment section to know if Elites does such or not
But you see Erica's comment section, ⅓ of it is full of trash from iCONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (8250) (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) (8255) (8256) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.