Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015995 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8258) (8259) (8260) (8261) (8262) (8263) (8264) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Boss, no vex. Na that your list I copy.

We all sabi say na you be our Laycon/Icons Nairaland coordinator.

I apologize in advance to all icons whose names I omitted.
You have my respect anytime any day
Love and light

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yo!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Number 5 on AppleMusic
Nigeria top albums chart & on the biggest Afrobeats playlist on Apple music. Laycon's music is a MUST LISTEN

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lolawilliams(f): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
MzCherry:

That's how stars are made

Awwn dear. I made this comment on the day they all got into big brother's house. The traffic he generated that very day on social media made me question myself if he was any different from other housemates but as the show went on, I got to know he is truly a god in human body.

Congrats to Laycon on his well deserved success. I was like Kevin Durant and Icons were the Golden state warriors. I joined you guys since I couldn't beat you.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
topboss1:

NOTED!
Boss pls you have forgotten me since your promise to help me yesterday.Biko nu.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
davodyguy:

Class

Now that he has unfollowed, is he classless? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
topboss1:

GOT DAT.

U WILL CHOP MY DOLLAR.
Boss I'm still expecting it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
Samueltemi337:
That doesn't change the fact that he once got 5% and the same Vee and neo was ahead of him[/s]
Chai I didn't know that someone that reasons like an idiot can call himself an icon shocked
Laycon is too intelligent to have a dull fan like u .anyways na wettin bandwagon dey cause cheesy

So because Kidd mistakingly fell in the bottom 5 once and not last ooo..out of overconfidence from WDG that he is safe, u want to compare him with regular bottom benchers vee and Neo that even came last and would have been evicted if not for the rubbish twist that had the housemates save his dry ass..that would been kicked out a long time ago undecided
That even on the finale and the most crucial week, they finished with a paltry 1% each undecided
U need to apologise to Laycon for ur senseless permutation, He doesn't deserve a very dull fan like u undecided
Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

let's wait for him

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
styrese:
[s]Chai I didn't know that someone that reasons like an idiot can call himself an icon shocked
Laycon is too intelligent to have a dull fan like u .anyways na wettin bandwagon dey cause cheesy

So because Kidd mistakingly fell in the bottom 5 once and not last ooo..out of overconfidence from WDG that he is safe, u want to compare him with regular bottom benchers vee and Neo that even came last and would have been evicted if not for the rubbish twist that had the housemates save his dry ass..that would been kicked out a long time ago undecided
That even on the finale and the most crucial week, they finished with a paltry 1% each undecided
U need to apologise to Laycon for ur senseless permutation, He doesn't deserve a very dull fan like u undecided
Tufiakwa!
dem sha enter final.. and dy made more money Dan ur favorite... e be tin.. lol

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Seankhalifa:
dem sha enter final.. and dy made more money Dan ur favorite... e be tin.. lol
Which useless money....My fave that uses more than 10m to clean nyash in a week cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Number 5 on AppleMusic
Nigeria top albums chart & on the biggest Afrobeats playlist on Apple music. Laycon's music is a MUST LISTEN
Are you sure

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Naldogen:
Hmmm
Chai so even with the 85 m Icons Una want join bambiala.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Abeg, who has heard from Neo and Vee?

Have they ended their romp?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
So Laycon's win is still making people cry till now? E bi thins oooo

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

let's wait for him

Why didn't Erica return the favour when he followed her earlier?

I followed you but you feel to proud to follow back.

I will surely withdraw my hand of fellowship....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
sucobaba:
Laycon brought more credibility to the whole BBN process.................we always thought you must have foreign accents, be a slay king or queen, have boobs, butt and muscles, from a rich background..........must have multiple passports and thousands of international mileages for one to be qualified. Nigerians and the world saw an "ordinary" , lepa and lenge lenge "ugly" boy that embodies the whole struggle of a typical Nigerian. Add the Grace of intelligence and his talents...........everyone was stunned. He is the classic example of "don't judge a book by its cover"
I don't stan non-sense, i stan and restan quality.
#MyOpinion
What's your brand?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Are you sure

Olodo, he quoted albums

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Are you sure

This is a single chart and not Album chart.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
styrese:
[s]Chai I didn't know that someone that reasons like an idiot can call himself an icon shocked

Tufiakwa!
This long epistle won't change the fact that he had 5%

Deal with it

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Are you sure
But you mumu sha

You didn't see top album chart

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Are you sure

Top album

God will hill u

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fayar:
Stargirl � keeps shining smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Look at her glow....gosh kiss
Forgerit Erica too fine joor
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Winner looking for a way to fams a DQed hms.

He has won na, he should jeep his 85m and leave Erica alone. I heard she already wished him well.

Abi him wan still add pressure? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
This long epistle won't change the fact that he had 5%

Deal with it
Life is about moving forward and we conquered that mark...but I guess u are still dwelling in the caves with ur 5% sense grin
Kwakwakwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
The dullest icon I have ever seen cheesy
U are not even worth my mentions biko, so u don't infect me with ur poor IQ undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
styrese:

Tufiakwa!

Guy calm down na.

That 1% was something. They really tried. It must have not been easy getting that 1% for the 2 both if them grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
genius43:

This is a single chart and not Album chart.
Okay...
Na you be the only sensible one among the morons that quoted me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
codedguy1:

Guy calm down na.

That 1% was something. They really tried. It must have not been easy getting that 1% for the 2 both if them grin
U wicked ooooo cheesy
Those people no get fans at all.... Even Marvis better pass them cheesy
I shock grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
styrese:
Life is about moving forward and we conquered that mark...but I guess u are still dwelling in the caves with ur 5% sense grin
Kwakwakwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
The dullest icon I have ever seen cheesy
U are not even worth my mentions biko, so u don't infect me with ur poor IQ undecided
You are the one dull here

Vee 1% might even be better than the 24% kiddwaya got cause we didn't see the total numbers of votes each housemates got

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladel92(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
[img][/img]
Samueltemi337:

Vee 1% might even be better than the 24% kiddwaya got cause we didn't see the total numbers of votes each housemates got

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Titaniumental:
During a surprise visit from some of his fans,he got an expensive gold watch(About 7.9M in Naira) from them.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1310549547354140674
Someone also promised him an all expense pay d trip to a luxurious Island in Cyprus. Ozo is blessed no caps.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
Samueltemi337:

Vee 1% might even be better than the 24% kiddwaya got cause we didn't see the total numbers of votes each housemates got[/s]
We can as well agree Kidd's 24% is better than laycon's 60% cos we didn't get to see the total votes grin

Icons see una dummmy ooo grin
My belle ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8258) (8259) (8260) (8261) (8262) (8263) (8264) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.