Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5018225 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8263) (8264) (8265) (8266) (8267) (8268) (8269) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Brownsun:
Allnacruise babyy. Hope u are doing well?

Fitzmayowa signed out without telling me. cry

Good morning sweetie kiss
I'm good
You?

Dis-uncle him cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2020
genius43:
Froshloaded, I see you have posted all videos. Nice one.

Yes.
Thanks wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFs3y4iH4O6/?igshid=1gbq6gnico4s6

Aww my president is surfing IG..

Laycon all the wayy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Brownsun:
Froshloaded. Thank You o kiss

Babe
Gm

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
No wonder he liked Dora so much. She talked to him when others ignored. Dora, thank you so much
Froshloaded:
Laycon's Interview

The Winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_0l2SW1Tg

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Demnan:
No wonder he liked Dora so much. She talked to him when others ignored. Dora, thank you so much

Aww

Yes

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2020
MamBi:

Lucy cleans up good when she is not rocking that bleached hair look...

The blond hair ages her..
Yeah..she looks classy with black hair
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2020
QueenCookie:
Issa lie! I must see my Ozone before I sleep.
Peep my favourite people....ship is sailing. Just the two of them, no third wheel kiss kiss cry kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFsjArKjigG/?igshid=k691glsqztbt

Ozo seems to be in charge though, he stops, she stops. He moves, she moves....oooooolalalalalala cheesy

The second clip is the two of them inside car with the driver Amadi, Nengi needed to go to bed early from BrightO's party because of her media rounds, Ozo is with her...you can hear him say " Amadi stop stop stop.." baby girl mentioned hailing BrightO....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFspSG2DkjN/?igshid=i4sqxtpqoplj

And yes, congrats to my baby girl Nengz for winning the Dano MVP challenge, we keep winning even outside the house.

Tomorrow promises to be great for Nengi and us all

Cc: MamBi

Nazablossom, please put back your stone in your bag like me, for now, let's just awwwwwwnnn, one more time. Let's live to stone them another day grin grin grin grin

Oh my Cookie Monster kiss kiss kiss

For every smile you bring to my lips cos of Ozone, you shall be blessed with a thousand moments to make you smile... grin

They both look so at peace and so mature...

Friendship is ahoy... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2020

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2020
My love, I'm always going to be here. We love you, too
Froshloaded:
Laycon's Interview

The Winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_0l2SW1Tg

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Shipping might av done this two(Ozo and Nengi) dirty during the show,but TBH it is now really working in their favour after the show.

The buzz around this two ever since the show ended is massive mehn,The Ozone shippers are crazy grin I wonder whr they all are since all this while wen Superions and Ninjas bn dey throw stones at each other.

If their management are wise enough this is the right time to make enough cash for the two,Brands should not dull themselves either, this two together will really help any brand to make steady income as things are now currently.

All parties need to act fast now b4 the buzz die down,wen the two go their separate ways or they decides to stay together forever. By then the buzz won't be as lousy as now,cos the only thing generating and keeps the buzz going on and on is the suspense this two are dishing out

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Titaniumental:

All parties need to act fast now b4 the buzz die down,wen the two go their separate ways or they decides to stay together forever. By then the buzz won't be as lousy as now,cos the only thing generating and keeps the buzz going on and on is the suspense this two are dishing out
Sincerely, the Ozone's will cash out big if they do something presently..

Keeping up with the ozone's is not bad sha

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Titaniumental:
Shipping might av done this two(Ozo and Nengi) dirty during the show,but TBH it is now really working in their favour after the show.

The buzz around this two ever since the show ended is massive mehn,The Ozone shippers are crazy grin I wonder whr they all are since all this while wen Superions and Ninjas bn dey throw stones at each other.

If their management are wise enough this is the right time to make enough cash for the two,Brands should not dull themselves either, this two together will really help any brand to make steady income as things are now currently.

IT IS A NATURAL BUZZ, NOT FAKE MEDIA HYPE BUZZ.

WHERE IN NIGERIA CAN BRANDS FIND THIS LEVEL OF CUTENESS?

THIS IS MY QUESTION, WHERE?

THE OZONE BRAND WILL SELL LIKE MAD, THAT IS WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS TO BE MADE.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2020
QueenCookie:
Meanwhile someone should tell Lucy that Ozone shippers are shameless and we are proud of it cheesy cheesy cheesy

They jumped Wathoni on her live, asking about Ozo and Nengi, Lucy thought it wise to drag us, but she doesn't know that she can't shame the shameless. I wonder what she is also doing on someone else's live...all of us are shameless...Ozone is lifeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFspmNQDDMr/?igshid=k5oj4yhgeone

MamBi durling kiss

Lucyyyyyyyyy grin

Yes oh, we are shameless and we likkitttt... grin grin

Even hearing Nengi is fine and Ozo is fine is like breakfast... We are waiting for lunch grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Nengi during an interview with Ebuka Obiuchendu was asked how she and Laycon became close pals to an extent of becoming dance buddies.

He also asked her what her attraction towards Laycon was that gave him the access to always rock her during the jacuzzi and Saturday night parties.

In her response, Nengi said she felt comfortable with her relationship with Laycon and the way they always rocked each other because he danced the same way she loves to dance.

“I just like Laycon kind of person, I just like the fact that when we go to the party he can dance with me.

“I don’t know if it makes sense but I feel like I enjoy dancing with him.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Froshloaded:
Nengi during an interview with Ebuka Obiuchendu was asked how she and Laycon became close pals to an extent of becoming dance buddies.

He also asked her what her attraction towards Laycon was that gave him the access to always rock her during the jacuzzi and Saturday night parties.

In her response, Nengi said she felt comfortable with her relationship with Laycon and the way they always rocked each other because he danced the same way she loves to dance.

“I just like Laycon kind of person, I just like the fact that when we go to the party he can dance with me.

“I don’t know if it makes sense but I feel like I enjoy dancing with him.
[/s]

NENGI AND LAYCON ARE NOT A SHIP.

I WILL ADVICE U TO CONCENTRATE ON LAYCON MUSIC INSTEAD.

ALL THAT NONSENSE DANCE IS OVER. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2020
My Vee, I love this girl. She said what she said, and she didnt keep her issues with people hidden to be politically correct. That girl is someone I hope I have on my side. She will always give it to you as it is, and not go behind you to speak ill of you. Thanks for having the King's back, sweet. You are a worthy queen of your own kingdom
Froshloaded:
Vee Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCgS8lx_sI

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Why cant you keep Laycon out of your posts? I'm beginning to think you love him and dream about him
topboss:

ALSO OZO IS NOT A SIMP, BECOS NENGI CONFIRMED THAT SHE WOULD 100% DO THINGS WITH HIM IN THE HOUSE BUT FOR HER HAVING A RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE.

THE ONLY SIMP WAS LAYCON, NONE OF THE GIRLS RECIPROCATED HIS FEELINGS FOR THEM.

GO AND WATCH NENGI INTERVIEW AND RECIEVE SENSE.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2020
THIS LAYCON MEDIA ARE STILL HERE.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2020
It may seem as though the Ozone ship is sailing. That's nice BTW.
They should make good use of this opportunity to cash out big for themselves.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Allnacruise:

Good morning sweetie kiss
I'm good
You?

Dis-uncle him cry
He's my favourite uncle tongue

I'm doing well kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
It may seem as though the Ozone ship is sailing. That's nice BTW.
They should make good use of this opportunity to cash out big for themselves.

THAT IS WAT NENGI MEANT BY OUTSIDE.

SHE IS CAMERA SHY, NOW OZO CAN DO ALL THOSE THINGS SHE WOULD NOT TOLERATE IN THE HOUSE.

NOBODY WILL KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Try to sense to read next time. It's like when you see Laycon, you start to convulse.
topboss:
[s][/s]

NENGI AND LAYCON ARE NOT A SHIP.

I WILL ADVICE U TO CONCENTRATE ON LAYCON MUSIC INSTEAD.

ALL THAT NONSENSE DANCE IS OVER. angry grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Demnan:
Try to sense to read next time. It's like when you see Laycon, you start to convulse.

CONCENTRATE ON LAYCON MUSIC IS A VERY GOOD ADVICE.

DONT U THINK?

ARE NENGI AND LAYCON A SHIP?

U CANNOT EXPECT OZO TO POSSIBLY ALLOW LAYCON CONTINUE DANCING WITH HIS POSSIBLE WIFE LIKE DAT?

ORDINARY SMALL DANCE, OZO DANCE WITH OTHER GIRLS, U SAW THE WAY NENGI REACTED AFTER.

I SAID NOTHING WRONG BRO, IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Hehehehehe... Veet's bluntness dey slack grin grin grin

Where are her gbasgbos?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2020
Google.com

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AmosAkins: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Samueltemi337:
You are the one dull here

Vee 1% might even be better than the 24% kiddwaya got cause we didn't see the total numbers of votes each housemates got

I get your point but this is too deep....Same Kidd pulled up more percentage than Nengi at a point ...Pretty sure they left him since he already have money .Ozo also pulled up more perventage than dora at a point.
We all know she was helped by fans from other HMs
If the finals involved Kidd,Ozo and prolly Erica
Laycon wont pull as much as 60% but will probably still get the bag.That's all

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Those top 5 are the most classy top 5 ever. No bad blood just good vibes.
Pls guys post links to their media rounds when it starts.
I must not miss their award presentation tomorrow too.
My faves are doing well.
Laycon, vee and ozone.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Nengz, thanks for letting me know you. I know you are independent and you are already doing well on standing on your own. I pray you continue to have success in being independent and still sharing love like you always did. Continue in your future endeavors and thanks for seeing the goodness that is Laycon.
Froshloaded:
Nengi Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPekHFNWeik

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Cant believe the simp is still following his downfall all about. Doesnt he have a family that will speak some hard knock sense into his head...

Nengi is not even fine, there are finer girls out there that will be willing to take you after your expose in big brother. Nengi no join at all, na just yellow poster color
I thought he had grown some balls but I was wrong...
he relapsed!
I don't blame his family because they might have talked to him to leave her alone but you know how stubborn he is,judging from how Katrina,Dora and Kidd tried to talk him of of his stupidity in following nengi like a simp but he nominated 2 of them for eviction and distanced himself from the other.
Who knows if he has dumped his family just to be with her?
smh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Brownsun:
Where is my Laycon..?!

I like how his management are taking things slowly but i need to see my Laycon!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8263) (8264) (8265) (8266) (8267) (8268) (8269) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.