Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5035778 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
fyneguy:

cut the crap. Why did Erica wait till after-party on Saturday to vent her anger?

The truth is Erica always wanted to use Laycon to get Kidd envious, whenever Kidd ''disrespected'' her. The week before Ebuka asked Laycon about the kiss, Erica had an issue with Kidd, told him it's over and went to meet Laycon to discuss their friendship bla bla, to spite Kidd. She badmouthed Kidd to Laycon and said she was ''lonely'' and made a mistake in choosing Kidd. Laycon, wisely, told her to sort it out with Kidd. Kidd was jealous and reconciled with Erica. Erica wanted to use Laycon to get Kidd more serious and committed to her.

At the party, when Laycon and Lucy were dancing, Erica got close to Lucy, and Laycon quickly moved away. Erica didn't like that. Kidd and Nengi situation worsened her mood. The frustration made her whisper to Laycon 'I hate you'. After the party, she wanted to discuss with Laycon again but he rebuffed her. It was all about using Laycon. She felt Kidd was disrespecting her cos she had no options. She even told Tolanibaj.
If u noticed, some people watch TV with their head turned upside down, hence they tend to misinterprete what they have watched. So don't blame them too much.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
MzCherry:

And that Kidd will continue to disrespect her!!!! Tell she's knows her self worth
Kidd fork pussycat tire for inside house.. Lmao
And he's still fuc.king ....anty wey mumu ..no self control

I didn't care about her stupidity with Kidd. It's just how she wanted to use Laycon to fix her rubbish.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bennytwin:

Shut up and leave the group if you are not an Elite!!!! What are you guys still doing in Erica's grp for bleeps sake!
Are icons obsessed with Erica or what

I will say this once more!
I am not her fan,but enough of this hate on this sweet girl...u guys have forgotten so soon that Erica was the first to extend a hand of friendship towards laycon even when people looked down on him in the house,even bfor vee started siding with laycon just cos she hates Erica.

Now on the issue Erica and laycon had!!

It was clearly a 'misunderstanding'!

Call it a misuse of semantics on laycon's and Ebukas part!

Ebuka said laycon tried to kiss Erica 'several times'...Erica knew laycon already told her she tried to kiss him that night twice.

But she thought Ebuka meant she tried to kiss laycon 'on several occasions'!...that means many times apart from that night! And if that was the case then it was an obvious lie from laycon

Erica tried to talk to laycon about it as a friend,but laycon refused. Not knowing that Erica misunderstood what Ebuka said!!

To be fair,I like laycon but he was at fault here
1. For discussing Erica wt several housemates and making her seem bad to them just cos she fancied another romantically in d house.
2. For not clarifying Erica on the 'several times' statement of the kiss which led to her outburst cos she thought laycon lied against her!!!

Pls I don't side Erica on some tns she said. But we are all humans and I m sure she regrets those words.

But what is it with icons trying to downplay Erica s moves even outside now and comparing it with laycon at every given opportunity?

Insulting her and calling her names like slut and co! That is very unfair.

I wish laycon and Erica will see their friendship for what it was and fix the rancour caused by misunderstanding of words.

Icons stop hating on this lady!!! I see the hate all over this thread and it is nauseating and obnoxious!

Just few elites trying to still hold the fort!
Allow Erica heal from her disqualification and bag deals like everyone else.stop the trolling and being monitoring spirits everywhere!

Nb...proudly an Ozo, prince,nengi, laycon,Erica, Kiddwaya and praise's fan!!!!
Am a proud superion,buh let me add to these...Erica was one of d sweetest souls that went for the show,she was d first to extend a hand of friendship towards laycon,she was already into Kidd before laycon told her his feelings about her,and even if Kidd wasn't in picture,she was never attracted to laycon physically,Erica never looked down on laycon,I remember vividly well when she was complaining to Kidd about praise always bodyshaming laycon,buh icons made it look as if she looked down on laycon..Laycon also have his faults too,he kept dragging her name to every housemates that cared to listen,he should have just accepted her No and continue with their friendship,he should have considered d fact that Kidd was already in the picture,he should have spoken with her when she tried talking about d kiss issue with him,d dragging of her name in d house wasn't necessary at all cos he created enemies for d girlll buh in all these I wouldn't say he caused her disqualification..
Erica herself didn't try at all,she should have just tried to control herself since she knew d rules guilding the house,and insults she gave to d guy was just too much,I felt so bad for him and d embarrassment on a national TV was too much,in fact I cried...I might not be an Icon,but sincerely I have fought with anyone that bodyshammed laycon,in fact my elder sis stopped body shaming laycon cos of me,I do ask them if he's d one that created himself...I really thank God I never bodyshammed him when I found out about his genotype but d truth is,Erica never looked down on Laycon...
Now we d fans are d problems here,d show is over,why can't we just live in peace,even people wey get matter don talk say make we rest, na wa oo...Icons keep dragging Erica,Elites keep dragging Laycon...Infact Explorers and Ninjas were dragging each other on sunday night while Nengi and Dorathy slept in d same room on d same bed on that same Sunday, na wa for fans o,creating unnecessary enemities....Lastly I want to apologize to Nengi fans here for dragging d babe,drwas pissed when she started asking for space from Ozo when Erica left, am very sorry and believe me that was d first and last time I dragged her,Nengi is a sweet soul,that babe is one of d unproblematic souls that graced our screen in the year's BBN,watched her video on Instagram when she was thanking her fans,she's a shy type,and d way she was just greatful to her fans..
I think the year's BBN is d best for me,I don't know of any other person,no toxicity at all,no ceecee or tacha wannabe,all d housemates are cool with each other,and believe me them go still settle with vee cos d babe is already remorseful..I really miss the show....From Ka3na that first left d show to Laycon that won d show,they are all lovable....Let love lead pls,stop dragging Laycon, Erica,Nengi,Dorathy,Kidd,Prince,even vee sef and my Ozo...let love lead abeg
And me too wan go big brother show o,make una direct me abeg.....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
MzCherry:
Erotica's go fund me is closing tomorrow

They are struggling to meet 70000$

They are begging in the group now

LMAO

There's a time limit for the go fund me?
If it passes the deadline will she lose all her money?
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bennytwin:

Shut up and leave the group if you are not an Elite!!!! What are you guys still doing in Erica's grp for bleeps sake!

I am not her fan,but enough of this hate on this sweet girl...u guys have forgotten so soon that Erica was the first to extend a hand of friendship towards laycon even when people looked down on him in the house,even bfor vee started siding with laycon just cos she hates Erica.

Ebuka said laycon tried to kiss Erica 'several times'...Erica knew laycon already told her she tried to kiss him that night twice.

But she thought Ebuka meant she tried to kiss laycon 'on several occasions'!...that means many times apart from that night! And if that was the case then it was an obvious lie from laycon

Erica tried to talk to laycon about it as a friend,but laycon refused. Not knowing that Erica misunderstood what Ebuka said!!

1. For discussing Erica wt several housemates and making her seem bad to them just cos she fancied another romantically in d house.
2. For not clarifying Erica on the 'several times' statement of the kiss which led to her outburst cos she thought laycon lied against her!!!

Pls I don't side Erica on some tns she said. But we are all humans and I m sure she regrets those words.

But what is it with icons trying to downplay Erica s moves even outside now and comparing it with laycon at every given opportunity?

I wish laycon and Erica will see their friendship for what it was and fix the rancour caused by misunderstanding of words.

Icons stop hating on this lady!!! I see the hate all over this thread and it is nauseating and obnoxious!

Allow Erica heal from her disqualification and bag deals like everyone else.stop the trolling and being monitoring spirits everywhere!

Toxic fans like her are the bane of Bigbrothernaija.Why cant you love your favorite without trying to pull down others?I don't really have a favourite but if Erica's fans have raised almost 70k for her ,that is no mean feat.Thats over 30m which is actually the winning price money.So what's she on about?I find the dissing between bbn fans so nauseating. The show is over and somebody is still whining over that?Quite pathetic I must say
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Look.at number of views.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
semid4lyfe:
Last night was bliss.

I was joyous, elated, ecstatic, euphoric & deliriously happy.

My emotions eclipsed those I felt when the U-23 Dream Team won the '96 Olympic Football Gold.

Laycon's support and fanbase transcended gender, ethnicities, religions and regions.

I live in Abakaliki, South East Nigeria and I saw football viewing centers advertise the BBN Grand Finale like it was a UCL final.

Lots of people went to these viewing centres to watch the finale and most of them rooted for Laycon.

I watched it at home but when Laycon was announced as the winner, my wife and I screamed, hugged each other and hopped around for minutes.

Afterwards, I put my daughter on my shoulder and gave her a ride round the house. grin

It was the same reaction from my neighbours above and below as they even screamed louder than my wife and I.

I heard screams and shouts of Joys from houses further down my street and those at the viewing centers some distance away.

As in, I have never been so happy. My eyes were watery and a tear rolled down my face.

My wife was on her knees and soliloquizing.

"Father, thank you Lord"

"God, you bestowed favour on Laycon"

"You made a way where there seems to be no way"

"You gave him victory against all odds"

"When you say YES, no man can say NO"

"Your ways are not the ways of man"

Etc Etc Etc.

By the time she finished, the tears were streaming down her face.

I knelt down in front of her and hugged her quietly.

I knew she supported Laycon but I didn't know she was so emotionally invested cos unlike me she did not follow the Nairaland BBN thread or keep up with the show on social media.

Laycon was loved by Nigerians from North to South, East to West, non Nigerians and people from all works of life.

...... And this love and support was organic.

Laycon's victory is proof that all dreams are valid.

It is proof that you can climb the highest mountain and surmount the biggest obstacle.

I'm getting emotional and if I continue typing I might breakdown in tears so I'll SMS and drop the mic.

@ICONS, you guys rock and I love you all.

Yours sincerely
semid4lyfe.
September 28, 2020.

Cc: Froshloaded OffsahBoye aroundnaija ThierryJay Drew13 Olodo24 77up Chibabe005 Mzcherry Brownsun Hazardfan1 Lilcraze Davodyguy Youngpresidoo Bibidear Garfield1 Teacherbim Dannyxy Samueltemi337 Munzy14 Mapoka Toyindipo
Koolface4u Akorkor Scondy Igasiboy98 MhisTahrah Gameboy727 semid4lyfe Alekside GrammarNazi1
Ebonyjumi genius43 aladetosin holarmiday Chocodiary Tsquaure Cheaper geezprince federal9
CRUISETOPIAVP pongwa Kaylieeb AlphaCentaurii andrewbaba44 Pillar12 Lavoca Officiallce BluntTheApostle cutedharmee Jack500
onyeomanono24 kleenatics Medunah QuinieR jibs4lv
Temi231 empress101 Ebuka78 temi1290 toseen7
Chiefhaywhy mum2bsoon iamgrey5 yusfatedeeprof
firJ chiibaby Demman DrakeBlend ChristoBam hiteelong Tflex01 Death4u BossDiop jericho1 Magenta232 Thryphosa Firstson01 wisdomremz Titaniumental BigwayAfrica sexymonkey chloroform
dre11 JohnnyPalmer Explorers iammee fairygeh Kings59 Light78

Correct boss! You write soooooo well.

Laycon is too loved, the love is from every zone....Nigierians did it for him, Africans did it. ... I honestly feel like if Laycon were to contest against Buhari right now, he'll win grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1.6m organic followers on IG, Mercy who has been a winner for a year is still on 1.9m...Miracle and Efe haven't even gotten to 900k followers yet.....

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
elegantslayer:
Am a proud superion,buh let me add to these...Erica was one of d sweetest souls that went for the show,she was d first to extend a hand of friendship towards laycon,she was already into Kidd before laycon told her his feelings about her,and even if Kidd wasn't in picture,she was never attracted to laycon physically,Erica never looked down on laycon,I remember vividly well when she was complaining to Kidd about praise always bodyshaming laycon,buh icons made it look as if she looked down on laycon..Laycon also have his faults too,he kept dragging her name to every housemates that cared to listen,he should have just accepted her No and continue with their friendship,he should have considered d fact that Kidd was already in the picture,he should have spoken with her when she tried talking about d kiss issue with him,d dragging of her name in d house wasn't necessary at all cos he created enemies for d girlll buh in all these I wouldn't say he caused her disqualification..
Erica herself didn't try at all,she should have just tried to control herself since she knew d rules guilding the house,and insults she gave to d guy was just too much,I felt so bad for him and d embarrassment on a national TV was too much,in fact I cried...I might not be an Icon,but sincerely I have fought with anyone that bodyshammed laycon,in fact my elder sis stopped body shaming laycon cos of me,I do ask them if he's d one that created himself...I really thank God I never bodyshammed him when I found out about his genotype but d truth is,Erica never looked down on Laycon...
Now we d fans are d problems here,d show is over,why can't we just live in peace,even people wey get matter don talk say make we rest, na wa oo...Icons keep dragging Erica,Elites keep dragging Laycon...Infact Explorers and Ninjas were dragging each other on sunday night while Nengi and Dorathy slept in d same room on d same bed on that same Sunday, na wa for fans o,creating unnecessary enemities....Lastly I want to apologize to Nengi fans here for dragging d babe,drwas pissed when she started asking for space from Ozo when Erica left, am very sorry and believe me that was d first and last time I dragged her,Nengi is a sweet soul,that babe is one of d unproblematic souls that graced our screen in the year's BBN,watched her video on Instagram when she was thanking her fans,she's a shy type,and d way she was just greatful to her fans..
I think the year's BBN is d best for me,I don't know of any other person,no toxicity at all,no ceecee or tacha wannabe,all d housemates are cool with each other,and believe me them go still settle with vee cos d babe is already remorseful..I really miss the show....From Ka3na that first left d show to Laycon that won d show,they are all lovable....Let love lead pls,stop dragging Laycon, Erica,Nengi,Dorathy,Kidd,Prince,even vee sef and my Ozo...let love lead abeg
If that toxicity continues, it will spell the end of the show in the nearest future. Bba has been off air for some years now and heavens didn't fall,although theres a different reason for that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bennytwin:

Haters calling people haters, go on Vee's IG page, you'll be ashamed of your fellow Elite. What has the poor girl done to you people....you're here forming saint.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zoroaster:
There's a time limit for the go fund me?
If it passes the deadline will she lose all her money?
Nawa o
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
elegantslayer:

Oga forget it. The kiss thing was an excuse. She wanted to use Laycon, under the guise of friendship. The housemates didn't like her, because as HOH, she was power-drunk and partial. She would hide things for Kidd and herself, in disregard to others.

Laycon didn't badmouth her. He was getting conflicting signals from Erica. He compared notes with others, if they also noticed. He felt a part of Erica wanted him. This made it difficult to move on. Vee, Neo and Praise helped him to snap out of it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Haters calling people haters, go on Vee's IG page, you'll be ashamed of your fellow Elite. What has the poor girl done to you people....you're here forming saint.
Don't mind the dolts. Make dem dey do useless shalaye for here. Elites were all over Vee's social media accounts cursing and sending death threats. We had to create a trend in support of Vee #iCONSforVee.

Closet whorica fans also pretending to be suprerions. Erica had two strikes and everyone predicted she'd get the third soon. No one was the cause for her outburst that particular night. She broke every rule possible that night and some dumb people still trying to shift the blame on Laycon..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vee is on 100k followers on twitter
This bbn set are the most followed ever

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nirvana12: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
"I don't have any girlfriend" - Laycon Says on IG Live (Full Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPPBNK35CbA

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
All of you writing epistles should shut up
You were all on this thread when laycon was called a rapist today

Where did you keep your epistles energy then

Bunch of two faced murdafuckas

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by datribune: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
MzCherry:
Erotica's go fund me is closing tomorrow

They are struggling to meet 70000$

They are begging in the group now

LMAO

It's so funny because most of them think Erica will be given d money to do as she likes with. Lol
Dem tink sey na so e dey easy to just open gofundme, claiming that u hav mental issues, collect money frm charitable people worldwide including Oyinbo people & then collect d funds to spend on Gucci bags & luxury. Hahaha.
d fact is that Gofundme is a charity & its team of specialists protect donors' generosity by ensuring that the funds go to d cause for which it was intended (mental care) in Erica's case.
d shrink in charge of her mental health takes d lion share.
If she's lucky she'll end up with 500k. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Mercy's party, but it is Erica that everyone wants to snap picture with
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 12:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Their so called winner with 1.6m followers on IG couldn't get up to 50k views in 30mins or 200k views (in total) in his FIRST appearance on IG!
Na wa o!
Erica had more than that with about 800k followers even as a disqualified housemate!
I stan a real queen!!!!!
this is a lie.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2020
My oh my

Erica is hot af

See queue just to hug Erica

https://twitter.com/KingSuga_Rush/status/1311080742546558978?s=20

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Omo..Erica na clout oooo

Everyone can't help but acknowledge her presence
From the hair to the hot gown to the damsel herself...

Erica giddem
https://twitter.com/Bervelynnnnnn/status/1311082878135140353?s=20

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Elites our baby G is so on point tonight
Face...check
Outfit..check
skin...check
Hair...check
Energy..check

I'm happy there's no negative vibe there...everyone is just hyping my girl for me
Erica tall for a lady ooo
https://twitter.com/KingSuga_Rush/status/1311084200699854848?s=19

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2020

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Kiddrica

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Wow shocked shocked

Same designer made Erica and the celebrant's outfit..

Baby G be dripping in gold⭐⭐⭐⭐

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Zoroaster:
Laycon don dey record already no time!
https://twitter.com/bevtweets_/status/1311095049447518214?s=19
No time oo.
My guy has the best mgt ever. They will milk his opportunity to the fullest.
We are going to be dropping hits back to back to back and haters will keep hearing him and he's going to be on their screens for a very long time.
We are just getting started.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2020
OffsahBoye:

How will I forget someone I don't know/remember

She's as irrelevant as k in knife

Then stop talking about her. The show is over, let them live their lives in peace.

Laycon is not a trouble maker and I expect ICONS to emulate him in that manner.

Please stop the comparison, it is not necessary and neither is it fair on any of them. Laycon won the prize, let her win outside. Let them all win outside. Defend Laycon without bringing anybody down. Please

I am sure they have both moved on already and whether you like it or not, Laycon will not hate her. He is not wired that way. I won't be surprised if he extends a hand of friendship to her, that's how much of a peacemaker he is.

I pray they will all come out of this phase stronger with lessons learnt from the events that occurred in the house.

Light and love.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Icons I am now confused because when I came here earlier to check how many people joined Laycon's live more than 2 Icons authoritatively boasted it is 46.6k only for another one person to say it's 46.8k now they are saying 100k+ how did it get there please?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

No time oo.
My guy has the best mgt ever. They will milk his opportunity to the fullest.
We are going to be dropping hits back to back to back and haters will keep hearing him and he's going to be on their screens for a very long time.
We are just getting started.
Let him calm down oh na so Efe run go record. based on logistics that year and we know d rest.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 4:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Bennytwin:

To this, I think you are not being truthful enough. ICONS are not the only toxic ones here. Elites keep dragging Laycon at every opportunity they have, Vee inclusive. Go to Twitter and see for yourself. They are still body shaming him, to what end I don't know. I only want ICONS to be the matured ones here. Las las fans are the major problem of this show.

On Erica's DQ, Laycon played little or no role in that. She had 2 strikes prior to her outburst which was more as a result of what happened at the party with Kidd and Nengi than the previous Sunday event with Laycon. Now this is not me blaming Kidd or Nengi because as an adult she should have control over her emotions. She lost focus completely because of a guy. The insults on Laycon that morning was really too much but thank God he is not taking it to heart. It can lead to depression.

Fans should leave this people to live their lives and trust that they will make the best decisions for themselves. You were not there through their 20 something years and they did good for themselves. Trust them to keep doing that.

I truly wish them all the best.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 4:11am On Sep 30, 2020
EmmyCC:

Let him calm down oh na so Efe run go record. based on logistics that year and we know d rest.

You and I know Laycon is not on Efe's level lyrically. So stop the comparison. He definitely won't disappoint.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2020
EmmyCC:
Icons I am now confused because when I came here earlier to check how many people joined Laycon's live more than 2 Icons authoritatively boasted it is 46.6k only for another one person to say it's 46.8k now they are saying 100k+ how did it get there please?

There is a difference between live views and total views.

The 40+k views were at the moment.

The 100+k views were number of total people that viewed it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.