Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5305882 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8331) (8332) (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Titaniumental:
OAP: don't you think Ozo disrespected your BF outside since he kept on pushing for you?
Nengi: No I don't think Ozo disrespected him because he owes him no loyalty. Ozo is a go getter and is like me. He sees what he wants and goes for it.

She keeps clearing Ozo's haters

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omoh.. Contrary, laycon is not short oh.. Just skinny...

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

The current exchange rate is around 460 naira =1 dollars.

Lmaoooo which exchange rate??

It's 380 baba if you want to change to naira. Na parallel market Erica go use collect her Gofundme ni? Which kain delusion be this?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Don't mind him...The Simp award of the year should go to him after rubbishing himself for nothing on air,. Couldn't even work on that slow lady's medulla....I gave him the award instead of Ozo cos atleast Ozo is willing to take corrections.. Which means their is hope for improvement..but the useless Neo feels he knows it all, but still a dolt undecided
Na here warri carry last undecided
Tufiakwa!
Lol, e say na here Warri carry last. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dannyxy:
Omoh.. Contrary, laycon is not short oh.. Just skinny...

Did you see those his bouncers??
Very huge things they are.
Plus I saw him entering a range rover evoque. Did he get any endorsement I didn't hear of??

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nilknarf:
Meanwhile spot the amounts
Stargirl is present when they are talking about millions

Lol, y'all really don't know shii about showbiz.
She's not getting a fat pay as you may think cause she's not a performer so she's just been paid for her pic to appear on the billboard and maybe show up that day.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

My dear,i dont care if multichoice is fraudulent or if she really stood a chance but I appreciate them for making Erica Ngozi Nlewedim a star!
Afterall the show is over and laycon won,I don't see any reason why they posted it,if not to spite Erica but it's all good.
Afterall she came 2nd everytime she was up,despite her flaws and weaknesses which is also a bragging right for me because I now know how much she's truly loved.
Elites just made me proud!
As for these bulbians,they were all happy about her disqualification but they have realised that it did her more good than harm.
That's why they are busy insulting her that she never stood a chance,just like they hate Dorathy for being the first runner up and blamed it on "gangups"!
kwa kwa kwa kea kwa
Anyway,let's see if they will now focus on their fave and allow Erica to enjoy her own fame....I know its impossible but let's see!
Nah! They released the results ‘cos of doubting Thomases like yourself....y’all have been going on about how erica topped Laycon during a particular week in the show. Laycon alone had 520 million out of the 900 million votes casted this season, meaning the remaining housemates(including your disqualified fave) shared 380 million votes.
Put some RESPEK on Laycon’s name Abeg.
Bow down!!!

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
handelex:
OAP: Don't you think Ozo disrespected your BF outside since he kept on pushing for you?
Nengi: No I don't think Ozo disrespected him because he owes him no loyalty. Ozo is a goal getter and is like me. He sees what he wants and goes for it. �
OAP: have you sorted the issue with the situation outside?
Nengi: it seems the person has broken up finally because I have tried reaching him but it has not been possible.

Still I'm not shipping... grin grin

Ahhhh, Ozo village people, na dis kind work una supposed to dey do on the daily... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Now i am not even happen that their queen was dq, she should have been made to climb that stage with Laycon and watch Laycon win.

And ofcourse make money for big brother first
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Now I see where this bitterness is coming from.
You guys wanted her to get disqualified because she was a threat and when she finally got disqualified, you guys celebrated it like it you won a lottery!
Kwa kea kwa kwa
You guys are now bitter(even after your fave won) because her disqualification fetched her more money then becoming a Dorathy(2nd runner up)with 0 clout!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Tiger spices,I thank you o!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
topboss:
OZONE SHIPPERS!

GUYS, E DON FINALLY HAPPEN Ooo

SEE GIST...

THE LONDON GUY DON LEAVE HER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os0Bfo5XSJ0
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Africans are not ready for what is coming their way

Laycon sha take it easy
Don't kill haters

See this life nobody ugly.
Just make money. Only few days as a millionaire see as Laycon Don fresh!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
A lucky fan got to me the beautiful Erica

Isn't she pretty??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Laycon and Kemismallz

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by som4reel(f): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
geezprince:
Nah! They released the results ‘cos of doubting Thomases like yourself....y’all have been going on about how erica topped Laycon during a particular week in the show. Laycon alone had 520 million out of the 900 million votes casted this season, meaning the remaining housemates(including your disqualified fave) shared 480 million votes.
Put some RESPEK on Laycon’s name Abeg.
Bow down!!!

It's actually 380 million votes shared by other fanbases

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Haters ain't see anything yet

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Throughout the 2020 BBN,
900 million votes were casted in total by the audience of the show.

Of the 900million votes,
520million votes went to Laycon.

The 380million votes was shared by the other 19 housemates including our dear friends from 555Stainless FC aka disqualified FC aka 17% FC.
Never has it ever been like this in BBN history!

No wonder Laycon was honoured to sit on the high table alongside the owners of the show yesterday.

Amazing stuff!

45 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
som4reel:

It's actually 380 million votes shared by other fanbases
Oops! My Bad.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
'I remember the week Elites said they topped undecided. They spoke about Deloitte sending them confirmation emails. What kind of nonsense smelling lie was that?'

They even said they topped twice grin
Clowns

43 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Laycon already on Dj Neptune nobody remix.....i thought Hellites said he is another EFE?

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Medunah:
Laycon already on Dj Neptune nobody remix.....i thought you guys said he is another EFE?
Why not wait till end of next year atleast...Efe was still a hit as of this time that year grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Whorelites still struggling with the reality that their queen stood no chance grin

E shock them!

Bloody 17%ters grin

Multichoice I thank you oo

multi choice and laycon = manipulators fc

bloody 24%ters
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Why not wait till end of next year atleast...Efe was still a hit as of this time that year grin
So you are actually hoping someone doesn't do well

People sha

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Samueltemi337:
So you are actually hoping someone doesn't do well

People sha
Not so my dear... Just a reminder wink

Or are u scared he will fail undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nilknarf:
A lucky fan got to me the beautiful Erica

Isn't she pretty??

See babe nawwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
I saw Something on Twitter.
"Let it be on record that only Laycon and Ozo had a taste of what it feels like to top the polls through out BBNAIJA season 5" Icons x Superions �

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mapoka:
Laycon and Kemismallz
boss howfar
Any link for the interview?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Medunah:
Laycon already on Dj Neptune nobody remix.....i thought Hellites said he is another EFE?

If they compare your Laycon to Efe , must you also join them in doing so undecided
Sha share the link the listen to the song
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Medunah:

I just listened to it on twitter... #LayconisnotEfe

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
bigjackass:

If they compare your Laycon to Efe , must you also join them in doing so undecided
Sha share the link the listen to the song

https://mobile.twitter.com/deejayneptune
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
MzCherry:
the most stupid thing I read was when one Hoelite said Laycon should share his money into two and give whorica half

Lmao

Even kiddwaya wey don Bleep her taya said if he won he wouldn't have given her anything

But you want starboy to share

Starboy should share money with public toilet.. Hian

Wetin person no go see for social media

This your Coma-inducing finishing no be here..... Na only you waka come or want to kill pesin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2020

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zoroaster:
boss howfar
Any link for the interview?

I will try and get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8331) (8332) (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.