Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059343 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay1: 1:20am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
U have been vomiting all the rubbish in that ur dull system since ....so u need that drug more than I do
I'm schooling cos you typing as if ur brain needs cleansing.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2020
ChristoBam:

Don't mind the dolts. Make dem dey do useless shalaye for here. Elites were all over Vee's social media accounts cursing and sending death threats. We had to create a trend in support of Vee #iCONSforVee.

Closet whorica fans also pretending to be suprerions. Erica had two strikes and everyone predicted she'd get the third soon. No one was the cause for her outburst that particular night. She broke every rule possible that night and some dumb people still trying to shift the blame on Laycon..

I just weak for them

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 1:23am On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
Bbnboymay1:

You r a child and you r not exposed. Even an average man in Nigeria is cocky and bossy. Humility isn't tailored to status, it is an individual thing. If u haven't met, I've met humble rich kids and paupers that are pompous[/s]
U are trying to justify ur useless statement undecided
Ofcourse their would be exceptions, status can affect ur humility level..But u keep talking trash
I think u are staying in one bush village undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:23am On Oct 02, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

This massive love is getting out of hand. I just watched the video.

He is arguably the most loved human being in Africa now.

Someone that was leading voting polls from 2nd week. What do you expect grin wink

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:24am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
I didn't but I don't trust u guys,I know liars full una camp
were both guys not invited to the occasion
Were they quarrelling before that day
Plz I need videos, I don't like too much talk

Ask kiddricashawk, she'll tell you grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay1: 1:24am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s]U are trying to justify ur useless statement undecided
Ofcourse their would be exceptions, status can affect ur humility level..But u keep talking trash
I think u are staying in one bush village undecided
Status doesn't affect humility some people are just good pretenders dumbo.
Who is humble is humble and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Bbnboymay1:

I'm schooling cos you typing as if ur brain needs cleansing.
Go and school urself first, cos from what I can see.. their is social distancing between u and ur brains undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Bbnboymay1:

Rubbished severally but came to bbn.. stfu
Oh so you think he came for the money?You dont know him at all.Do you know the kind of life he was living before he came to bbn?Oh so you think the show is meant for only poverty stricken people ?See,bbn is a social experiment.Just go there and sell yourself .You dont have to win.There are lots of billionaires that aren't as popular as Kidd now.And they are there.The platform is huge.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay1: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Go and school urself first, cos from what I can see.. their is social distancing between u and ur brains undecided
Laycon to Kidd's social distancing in votes is like the distance between u and common sense

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay1: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Oh so you think he came for the money?You dont know him at all.Do you know the kind of life he was living before he came to bbn?Oh so you think the show is meant for onlby poverty stricken people ?See,bbn is a social experiment.Just go there and sell yourself .You dont have to win.There are lots of billionaires that aren't as popular as Kidd now.And they are there.The platform is huge.

What exactly did he sell?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay1: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Rule 2 broken!
Make ur points heard without throwing cheap insults.
Dominique and co sought this person out undecided
Then both of us will go out cos ur guilty too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Bbnboymay1:

Then both of us will go out cos ur guilty too.
Can u state were I called u names here...
U must go to kuje
I won't tolerate this undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
https://twitter.com/Mazi_Ibile/status/1311784332055453698?s=20

See entourage!!!

My guy is blown. The road was blocked by fans he had to use money to clear himself, smart boy.

O boy!!! See Laycon ooo, see convoy, see as belle dey sweet me..... grin

Wahala for person wey dey beef Laycon at this moment. O

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay1: 1:36am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Can u state were I called u names here...
U must go to kuje
I won't tolerate this undecided
Look at your past quotes.
U need to be delivered, cos I don't know what kind of forgetful cat u r.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Ex-BBNaija Housemates Celebrate Nigeria at 60 in Flashy Attires (Full Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcbtI1d-9lU
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Bbnboymay1:

Look at your past quotes.
U need to be delivered, cos I don't know what kind of forgetful cat u r.
mtcheew! u are as guilty as charged undecided

Kuje awaits u cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2020
TheEnforcer:
Neo the "one percenter". grin He's looking for audio uk citizenship now,so he can do worse that that.
Nawao this life no balance undecided
Uk wey dey like to go backyard for kidd, is what the idiot has reduced himself to a worthless mumu for cheesy
Look at how a full grown man is blabbing..I rinsed... she wash.. talking nonsense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 2:26am On Oct 02, 2020
The boss of all bosses kiss cheesy kiss
See fresh hot legs shocked kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
The boss of all bosses kiss cheesy kiss
See fresh hot legs shocked kiss
Boss of all Bosses with No dress sense,How will you wear short to a presentation as if he's going to a club & secondly don't he see he has bad legs,called the semi K-leg.why kidd nor get dress sense upon all the money?he should go meet neo & ozo for dress lessons

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Pillar12:

Brah thanks for the link

I just watch the video finish, Jezz see crowd

Dorathy facial expression killed me...She was like woww so all this for laycon

When laycon suppose leave the place security guard had to tell him to go back because space no dey at all, everywhere don full people dey scream

Pure love i see

I'm very happy for this boy. Thank God say i stan am if not e go dey pain me why why why didn't i stan someone like this lol
omg,I've watched that clip more than 5 times, pure love, my head dey swell ❤

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
U too shut up...So because Laycon took home [b]85m that kidd has rubbished severally[/b]He being around laycon makes him a bodyguard...
Kidd and Laycon who looks more like a boss cheesy
Nonsense undecided

Keep being deluded

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
See person pikin, see as she fresh kiss kiss

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
ersonleads:
Boss of all Bosses with No dress sense,How will you wear short to a presentation as if he's going to a club & secondly don't he see he has bad legs,called the semi K-leg.why kidd nor get dress sense upon all the money?he should go meet neo & ozo for dress lessons
Ozo that wears tight bumshorts?
Hell no

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2020
kendrick9:
Hell no
At least he didn't wear it to a formal event like an award presentation. I'm yet to see him wear it outside.
You guys know that was a very wrong dress for that kind of occasion but rich man and fine boy privilege covers him. Let another person wear that you guys will drag him to death.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2020
kendrick9:
Hell no
You mean this one?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2020
kendrick9:
Hell no
Ozo doesn't wear shorts for events, occasions or meetings. He only wears it for a stroll or during leisure

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
I didn't but I don't trust u guys,I know liars full una camp
were both guys not invited to the occasion
Were they quarrelling before that day
Plz I need videos, I don't like too much talk

Let me address this issue coz I've seen it has gone past the phase of trolling, to people who didn't watch the presentation now believing the lies, or even those that watched it now joining in the lies.

For the records, Kidd never acted as Laycon's bodyguard at any point in time, neither did he collect Laycon's bottled water for him. Chibabe started this trolling and I didn't counter it coz I saw it as the normal banter between Icons and Kiddrica fans that normally goes down here.

When Laycon was sitted with the 4 representatives of the different sponsors, they weren't given any bottled water. You can go to some pages back to check the pictures to confirm for yourself, so how could he have magically manufactured water bottle to give Kidd to hold for him?

For the bodyguard thing, Ebuka told Laycon to go to where the car was parked for the official presentation of the keys. Then when camera moved away from the stage to where the car was being presented, Kidd was holding a bottled water, the camera never showed Laycon giving him the bottled water. Kidd was just holding the bottled and then had a very short inaudible convo between him, Laycon and the Innoson Motors' representative. Then the Innoson Motors' rep while smiling said something which was inaudible and Kidd stepped back a bit for the rep to officially present the keys of the car to Laycon. That's what happened. All those bodyguard and holding Laycon's bottled water are just trolling. It never happened. Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2020
safarigirl:
This Laycon na minus one

Man no be God.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Medunah:

Ordinary 20%, they couldn't give the Erica but they were here shouting like fools saying She topped.

How I wish she wasn't disqualified, so shame will catch them to the fullest when laycon is pronounced winner right there in her presence.

Hellites made a lot of noise and the best they could give their fav was 15% -17%, Tueeh.......no wonder biggie didn't even hesitate to DQ her

Cry more!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Bbnboymay1:

If u guys are so confident about ur Erica, I really don't see the need to keep rubbing it on our faces that she'll succeed or she's succeeding. We don't care, I'm beginning to think she's a fad.
What the f is your problem?
I shouldn't hype my fave because your fave won?
Where was the energy when your fellow bulbians dragged Erica once again after knowing that their fave topped the polls and won the show at last?
Yes,we are confident about Erica making it big because she's a star that will never dim down for your fave to shine!
Are you guys so insecure and bitter about her
success and fame?
Yes,I will keep rubbing her success in your pathetic faces and I don't care if you care!
And beginning to think your fave is a fad too and a product of pity,not love!!!
Deal with it!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Beorn:

Let me address this issue coz I've seen it has gone past the phase of trolling, to people who didn't watch the presentation now believing the lies, or even those that watched it now joining in the lies.

For the records, Kidd never acted as Laycon's bodyguard at any point in time, neither did he collect Laycon's bottled water for him. Chibabe started this trolling and I didn't counter it coz I saw it as the normal banter between Icons and Kiddrica fans that normally goes down here.

When Laycon was sitted with the 4 representatives of the different sponsors, they weren't given any bottled water. You can go to some pages back to check the pictures to confirm for yourself, so how could he have magically manufactured water bottle to give Kidd to hold for him?

For the bodyguard thing, Ebuka told Laycon to go to where the car was parked for the official presentation of the keys. Then when camera moved away from the stage to where the car was being presented, Kidd was holding a bottled water, the camera never showed Laycon giving him the bottled water. Kidd was just holding the bottled and then had a very short inaudible convo between him, Laycon and the Innoson Motors' representative. Then the Innoson Motors' rep while smiling said something which was inaudible and Kidd stepped back a bit for the rep to officially present the keys of the car to Laycon. That's what happened. All those bodyguard and holding Laycon's bottled water are just trolling. It never happened. Cheers.
No matter how much you you explain,bulbians esp.that nincompoop called chibabe will always twist the narrative to suit their agenda because they want everyone to bow down to their god!
Kidd was only being a gentleman but they called him a bouncer.Meanwhile they cried and begged him not to abandon their fave after he came out of the house and his manager told him the truth about their fave....e be thing!
They don't even like Kidd and they blame him for being the reason why their fave was rejected on national TV!
Thanks for the clarification!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.