Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5097524 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8425) (8426) (8427) (8428) (8429) (8430) (8431) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Cheaper:
Our neighbor has started begging for Ambassador role.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa grin

Bambiala Fc, Yeyenatu
"Kwa-kwa-kwa-kwa", (in somborri's voice).
Who nor like better thing!
grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Whoricans mumu no be small.
We icons are so happy that yeye relationship didn't work out. I remember how icons kept on praying for Laycon to regain his senses that time. ThankGod our prayers were not in vain.

Even teni- d entertainer released a skit praying for d deliverance of Ambassador Laycon's senses.
cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2020
alekside:
This 'elerin ika' fan with her kwa kwa kwa laugh is a terribly bitter person.

Bigbrother and online trolling apart, I fear for any successful person around her.

She did this same nonsense beefing Mercy for a whole year. What's so hard in congratulating a successful person and moving on?

Congratulations Starboy, Ambassador Agbelesebioba Olamilekan aka of lay lay lay of Laycon. cheesy

When Erica bagged a deal, did you congratulate her and moved on? Were Icons on this thread congratulating Erica? If no is the answer, doesn't that make y'all bitter as well for not congratulating her?

Your team-mates didn't congratulate Erica, so why should she congratulate Laycon? Icons didn't congratulate Erica when she bagged a deal, so it's fair for elites here too not to congratulate Laycon if they want to.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
This people no dey shame? Must dey fight all the ex housemates. See dem displaying their foolishness everywhere.

I fear who no fear Hellite o

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Koolface4u:
This people no dey shame? Must dey fight all the ex housemates. See dem displaying their foolishness everywhere.

Bitter people in their evil camp

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Some of you will never seize to amaze us .you trolling with she rejected laycon? Are you that serious ? Well, if you had sense, common sense you will know that BBN is a game and you can only win by staying focus and following it ..we are grateful for vee for calling our star boy back to order and focus ..and that's were your jealous bitter favourite got upset...she proceeded to nominating the two for possible eviction out of bitterness..guess how that ended ? You all know..The other person she chooses ..how far the relationship ? What happened to both of them? Laycon set this bar so high that other aspirants will know from now that it is not all about relationship , sex and rude attitude on national tv.we are grateful for laycon for setting that bar..I feel for The other guy because I am sure he is regretting ever getting involve with that bad luck but you know they can't say it because of pride so they rather fake and force issues on everyone but let's watch how long they keep faking it ..nature will always rest to the true you.
Laycon was focused..and vee helped him..
Talking about rejection? Heheheheh..even the billionaire boy self don reject am.una just they save face but no worry e go show soon.
Come with another line please.no one wants
Someone that has been used like that ..even person that used her don't want her and it is so sad.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Ambassador Olamilekan "laycon" Abeleshebioba

Our very improper favorite in munzy's voice, this one hit home different.... Choi..

Make Una wait make e enter abuja, with the way those top government officials were shouting laycon during the show, don't be surprise when he bags another government accolade or role... To be discipline is key to great success, forget what supposed "woke" people tell you...

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2020
I can't wait for honorable ambassador laycon music videos coming out....

My God, I don't jealous grace, I tap from it, I celebrate it, let this grace touch everyone that genuinely celebrate the grace... Amen.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2020
You cannot change the plan of God..Never!!
"God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble."
Laycon with former gov. of Ogun state

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Amb.Laycon hit 1.9M followers on IG. He keeps giving us bragging right on dailies.

We have a talk when your favourite gets to this figure. There's level to this things

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Koolface4u:

They are all bitter frustrated souls. The show is over yet, they've still not backed down on their evil deeds.
They are reporting a verified account. What a wasted effort!

Let me laugh kwa kwa kwa like one duck here grin

No wonder their queen has been out for weeks yet nothing to show for it while the others are securing the bags left, right and center. She's still stuck on 1M. Even vee go soon meet am grin

E sure me say mumutiana4u dey one of those bitter groups

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Katung winner of bigbrother season 1

"All of you that chose laycon, you guys picked rightly, you guys chose a good one, I am awed by his intelligence, I am star struck, I didn't expect to be this blown after conversing with him, he is very intelligent and focused young man, he is the biggest of us winners to be honest ".....

Katung is a director, and has top dealings with multi choice, he even said, if laycon wants to do movie, they could work in something....

Ambassador laycon the phenomenon angry

39 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
I am an icon , and I will never reports anyone accounts , I will rather unfollow

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Chocodairy:
I am an icon , and I will never reports anyone accounts , I will rather unfollow
Me I won't even follow the person in the first place. I only follow Laycon, vee, Nengi and Ozo. Because they are the ones I like and I want to see them succeed.
Hellites are just bitter souls. They've been doing it since their fave disqaulification. They keep reporting, Laycon's account keep growing and engagements keeps increasing.
While their own fave is still stuck at 1M. With lower engagements. They even started commenting multiple times just to boost engagements. You can see how pained and frustrated they are.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Guess who made it to Tribune and the nation. Yet again!
The top leading newspapers in Nigeria not some some low budget Davido's boy blog or gistreel.

There are levels to this shit!

God i need this grace in my life.
See headlines on Nigerian recognised newspapers. Aaaww! ....... while Dele momodu is using our neighbours to push himself to spotlight.
Wahala for who no like better thing

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2020
buhahahaha

Laycon makes stanning him so easy, I swear.
see bragging rights everywhere!!
my shoulder pads don increase sotey e no fit enter clothe again

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2020
So this ellietrates have refused to explain to us how 15m is a 7 digit figure.

One word.AUDIO

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2020
2m loading
Congrats my boy kiss

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha

Laycon makes stanning him so easy, I swear.
see bragging rights everywhere!!
my shoulder pads don increase sotey e no fit enter clothe again
like this

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Like it won't make sense reporting someone's account , truth be told , that shit can be frustrating

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Lilyspring99:
Hmmmmmm

Me i no believe that their accounts are shadow banned, they are comparing their followers with those having tremendous following. The finalist are at a vantage position now. They should go and chilaxxxx cool

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Though this year's Fans are toxic.
Ozo's account has been Shadow banned once before, same with Nengi and Laycon but none of them came out to make a public statement about it.
These two are just chasing clouts because right now as it stands the Top 5 most talked about housemates on Social media are:
Laycon
Ozo
Nengi
Vee
Dorathy

I am not surprised both Kidd and erica probably agreed to come out and make a statement.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Only one deal ....15 milli ...they can't understand it....GRACE grin

Baby girl did it in less than 2 months what others waited 71 days for ..GRACE cheesy cheesy

brethren you can't fight GRACE grin

Stargirl is meant to shine...nothing can stop that smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Dinning with upper echelon... The real elites love him... grin

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Simran94:
Though this year's Fans are toxic.
Ozo's account has been Shadow banned once before, same with Nengi and Laycon but none of them came out to make a public statement about it.
These two are just chasing clouts because right now as it stands the Top 5 most talked about housemates on Social media are:
Laycon
Ozo
Nengi
Vee
Dorathy

I am not surprised both Kidd and erica probably agreed to come out and make a statement.
As in, they are just chasing clout and looking for excuse. All the top HMs this season have been shadow banned at one time or the other and non of them made a big deal out of it.

They want to be comparing their engagements with those with 1.9M, 1.4M. not possible!

Nonsense excuse! That's what happens when they make themselves what they aren't.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Dannyxy:
Dinning with upper echelon... The real elites love him... grin
Levels mehn!!!
My shoulder pad is so high!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2020
You can't understand it cheesy cheesy cheesy

GRACE grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Ambassador Laycon's twitter account was shadow ban till yesterday when it was removed... Icons did not blame anybody, though we know the people that were reporting his account... We only asked laycon to tweet less, so twitter doesn't suspend his account...

Icons and laycon resolved the issue lowkey, omoh those people know what to do, they should stop chasing clout, aren't they supposed to be too busy for all this...

Always blaming others...

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Why would so many people love one person this much .. smiley

Is it her face?

Is it her beauty?

Is it her charm?

Is it her talent?

Nope....it's GRACE smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

They are all bitter frustrated souls. The show is over yet, they've still not backed down on their evil deeds.
They are reporting a verified account. What a wasted effort!

Let me laugh kwa kwa kwa like one duck here grin

No wonder their queen has been out for weeks yet nothing to show for it while the others are securing the bags left, right and center. She's still stuck on 1M. Even vee go soon meet am grin

E sure me say mumutiana4u dey one of those bitter groups

I'm so surprised too o
How will you be reporting a verified account grin grin
These people dull no be small

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Honorable Laycon is working!!
Our Ambassador with the commissioner of Police in Ogun state.
Wahala for who no like him regime �

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8425) (8426) (8427) (8428) (8429) (8430) (8431) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.