Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098935 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Awww,you dont need to be sorry darling. Happy belated birthday!
I hope you had a blast?grin
May God bless,keep,provide and protect you.Amen!
Cheers to your new age!
Thanks dear
Yeah I did ooo...I had mad fun

How I wish it was today,I for see Queen T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Loyalty runs in my bloodstream and when I love something/someone, you can't get me away from it because,I commit for life!!!
I don't move when the chips are down,I stay till the very end.
That's what friendship/stanship is all about... a deal for life!
Come what may, I pledge my full allegiance to you Erica Ngozi Nlewedim!
#LoyalToErica
Actually I admire your Loyalty to Erica. Not many people would stand firm and defend their fav even after some disappointments. Some people have changed their loyalty due to things like that.
You are Loyalty, keep it up. kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2020
When someone said something about ex housemates trying to do a lot of things just to trend on social media, I didn't understand that post before but now I do.
First Kidd and Erica complained about Shadow ban, then Prince also complained about Shadow ban and even went all out to make an announcement on his IG that he would be going for the Protest against SARS today. Now this is dorathy this morning...

I just don't get angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Simran94:
When someone said something about ex housemates trying to do a lot of things just to trend on social media, I didn't understand that post before but now I do.
First Kidd and Erica complained about Shadow ban, then Prince also complained about Shadow ban and even went all out to make an announcement on his IG that he would be going for the Protest against SARS today. Now this is dorathy this morning...

I just don't get angry
That's what they know how to do best. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

One is true while the other isn'tgrin
Of course, Kidd's own is true while yours is fake..as evident from the 7 figure becoming 15M all of a sudden.. grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Simran94:

I just don't get angry

I have said it here many times, it's all gang-up against certain housemates they consider as competitors. I just dey use one eye dey look Prince. I won't speak against his decision to lead a protest though.

We all know Dorathy, Kiddwaya, Erica, and Tolanibaj are a 'clique'. Prince is slowly becoming a gang member thanks to Dorathy and Kidd. So it's not surprising to see how they're all coming out one after the other to talk about the same thing.

Who's next to talk about shadow ban?? TolaniBaj of course cheesy cheesy

They believe Nengi's and Laycon's fans are after their progress just because the two fanbases have become inseparable. Nengi's fans on Twitter are going all out now to vote Laycon for the Best New Artist. That's what friends do.

They should focus on their lives and use the clique for their benefit instead of developing imaginary enemies.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

But the same person reported your 7 figure deal as 15M grin
Safe to say they are both fake news grin

Upper cut
grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Juleh01:

You have moved away from Tacha? Sometimes we should let these housemates fight for themselves. They are cool in real life while some of us create imaginary fights among them.

Please the energy we use for all this silly fights will do well in the betterment of our lives. Sometimes, we too will be in the spotlight and you don't want to be known as an internet maniac. The internet never forgets!

Just a candid advice. Thanks

I am still a Titan and I will defend Tacha when necessary but for now,Erica needs me moregrin
Fyi,my online persona is different from my real life persona so chill,you dont know Jack about me!
And what makes you think that I dont have a life outside bbnaija?
Do you pay my Bills?
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Abeg take this advice to chibabe and other "internet maniacs" and leave me alone.
Thank you for your 'candid advice'.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Simran94:

I just don't get angry
Lol

Ozo experience dis same shit,even worse version, I could remember after he reached 850k b4 he later hit 1M na tug of war.

And he nvr display all this nonsense all dis one are displaying

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Erica is an extremely jealous and wicked individual. Of course, she hides it with her smiles.

In her words "I will make it on the social media and in real life" says a lot about her person. It really shows she's been doing nothing with her life but monitoring people's progress on the social media and in real life.

She's been fighting Nengi right in the house. Now that you're out, she's refused to repent. The same Nengi issue destroyed her in the house and will continue to destroy her until she learns to take responsibility for her failures and bad behaviours.

You can't fight pure souls who don't consider you as competitors and go scot free. Erica is evil, yes I said it.

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
davodyguy:

Do you know who shared this news?
Vinny is an investigative journalist but he can go overboard sometimesgrin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
This was the best part of the interview for me.lol
The way she cut in to defend Ozo

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313887993334292480

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Nilknarf:
Thanks dear Yeah I did ooo...I had mad fun
How I wish it was today,I for see Queen T
Awww,I am so happy for you. Queen T will be at Lekki Toll gate at 10am with Runtown. Will you join them?grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Simran94:

Actually I admire your Loyalty to Erica. Not many people would stand firm and defend their fav even after some disappointments. Some people have changed their loyalty due to things like that.
You are Loyalty, keep it up. kiss
Thank you dear.
Erica has disappointed me so many times but I still don't know why I cant stop defending her...
Loyalty means different things to different people but to me,its deeper than love!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Awww,I am so happy for you.
Queen T will be at Lekki Toll gate at 10am with Runtown.
Will you join them?grin
Why did you laugh? grin grin grin
My place too far from that place..I no sure jare

I would have loved to go sha...to protest against those bastards called SARS and to see Queen T also kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2020
KIDDCAT:
That thing looks staged undecided

Stager ni

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2020
That LovePeddler look this fresh nigga finish call am ugly.. Chai..
Grace is laycon.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Laycon asked a simple question.
"Define grace"
In less than 30 mins. Grace is Laycon started trending at no 7.
He doesn't even need to do much, I Stan the ultimate influencer!
He influences the trend table with just two words, no need for any hashtag.
A king!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2020
30million cash
>7m won in tasks
Innoson SUV 27m
Posh 2 bed flat in Lagos
Paid trips to Dublin,Dubai,Scotland
VIP ticket to UCL final

Plus other add ons like one yr supply of indomie, pepsi and others.

5m and a house from Ogun State
Youth ambassador for Ogun Govt

This is Laycon.
Greatest ever housemate in BBN history!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Nilknarf:
Sweet Nairalanders
To my Elites, Wayademgang and Kiddricans I'm sorry for not coming to hype stargirl...yesterday was my birthday, so no chance
Happy birthday, Live long and prosper.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
So, Prince is with Falz and Runtown RN..

Anything to stay relevant undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

So to protest for your right has become seeking relevancy?
Well if that's the case I love that kind of relevance...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Vinny is an investigative journalist but he can go overboard sometimesgrin
Really?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2020
kendrick9:
One thing I noticed about Prince from Bbnaija if that was his real self on the show is that "He is a User". He uses situations and people for his own benefit.
He tried to form a ship with Nengi as per "Most beautiful couple" thinking the viewers would love them together and he would have more fans. But nengi had other plans so it didn't work for him.
Immediately, he tried to move to Wathoni but wathoni said she already had her eyes for someone else in the house, then he moved to Tbaj and was literarily begging her to be with him on the show since almost all the girls were looking elsewhere. He plainly forced his feelings with her making it look like Tbaj was the desparate one.
Now he's still doing same User tactics outside the house just to stay relevant

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwakwakwakwa
I'm not surprised o!
I heard he's a chronic debtor and a clown!
kwakwa kwa kwa
house ko
5m ni
I laugh in ambassador!

Laycon go call tire for that N5m. Contractors don run finish for Ogun State

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Simran94:

I just don't get angry

Blame it on iclowns and Ninjas turtles and the simperions
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2020
kendrick9:

It's so so sad that petty rivalry from fans of HMs has made some people irredeemable foolish.

If Prince was Laycon, he wouldn't have made that statement. Laycon spoke against SARS brutality and he didn't tag it as seeking relevancy, but Prince who decided to risk being arrested to join the millions of Nigerians who have condemned SARS brutality is tagged as seeking relevance.

Prince's only crime is coz of his friendship with the HMs he doesn't like. If Prince was closely affiliated to the top 5, he wouldn't have had a problem with it. The kind of bitterness this show breeds in people is at an all-time high. SMH.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

Guy this talk no make sense o..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

This is wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
One of the funniest days on twitter was the day hellites were trending 'corn'

Imagine talking about someone so much on twitter that he starts trending grin grin grin

If only you can invest that much energy in your faves, you won't even need to do too much to keep your faves relevant undecided

But alas.. They are more interested in corn that their who.re cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Epistle master grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Of course, Kidd's own is true while yours is fake..as evident from the 7 figure becoming 15M all of a sudden.. grin
You wish!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.