Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,228 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123809 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8492) (8493) (8494) (8495) (8496) (8497) (8498) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It's still the same. undecided undecided undecided

Abeg abeg abeg, you do not. What you consider balanced perspective is very very unbalance because of the way you go about it.
It's never the same thing Rola.

I never told anyone not to call her out because others were doing it, I said she shouldn't do it just because others were doing it. I said it's not cool to call someone a bastard.

While I may never be able to hide my via s for Laycon and icons in the above statement, I still tried to tell her what she did was wrong.

Hence, my argument from the onset is consistent with my position from the beginning of the show.

I can never say I am a neutral but I have tried to have a balance perspective.

I am waiting for you to call out those using genotype and Tribe to troll Laycon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Demnan:
I never still said it's the solution. Finding a an alternative for the police and SARs is the real solution. Do you think they will ever scrap SARs without looking for another alternative that could be more dangerous? Talking about a solution that will give all peace of mind is the real deal. And your fave is useless to even herself, just because she found others like her to support her doesnt mean she is loved everywhere. Even Trump and Hitler get recognition and they are not considered stars
But you stated there that combined with meeting people,we would have seen solution"

They said SARS can't be scraped because they are fighting boko harams as well...then they should pack dem all to sambisa and bring back soldiers
We are not only fighting for SARS to end..we are also fighting for the end of police brutality..

Will you call a known person from the political sector a star??..it's meant for another field sir...and Stargirl Erica is one.

Once again,I say it to you that your fave was useless,still useless and will forever be useless to both himself and the public(mainly his supporters)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hut you mentioned your fanbase first. Saying something about them not running with lies and I pointed out an example of one of their lies
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Direct it to them and not me. Not when you literally made the mention about him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Demnan:
But you said Y'all use lies. Was that an attack or not? You mentioned me and mentioned others in my fanbase. Dont be going back, after calling me liar, it shows you are the liar and now you are trying to spin it

Oh, please. What makes me a liar? Did I deny mentioning your fanbase? I said I mentioned them in reference to you and your actions, is that different from what my comment says?

Oh, you lied, you denied referring to me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Icons if you all don't mind

Can we create our own thread pls

We can come here when we wish

But let's create our thread where we share what we wish without it looking like we are rubbing it in their faces

Icons pls

I don't know how to create a thread

Someone should create a thread and we will tag all icons to it..

There's a lot going on in the world than adding fan war to it

Icons we are not repeating mercy and Tacha edition

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
observer222:
Tatiana4u way be one kill her second daughter the other day because she see am with boy
Have you stopped molesting your daughter?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Demnan:
And how do you know the talks going underground didnt contribute to FG decisions, oponu, oninu rada

If you don't have proof of how "meeting people" contributed to the FG's decision ,just stfu for life
Dodoyo Alaye baje,omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
God bless my babies for their generosity and compassion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

Okay..he has a show and didn't read the room

But when Erica posted a video to thank her Abuja fans,pack of phools carrying bulb came to drag her that she did wrong by posting the video while #EndSars protest is on

Same way they dragged Toyin abraham for promoting her movie ..

So why can't your fave be dragged for attending a show when #EndSARS is on??

Abeg, continue dragging him but make sure u drag Kidd too.... Whatever he's doing in benue as long as it's not #Endsars# then he also deserved to be dragged

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I never told anyone not Call her out because others were doing it, I said she shouldn't do it just because others were doing it. I said it's not cool to call someone a bastard.

While I may never be able to hide my bais for Laycon and icon in the above statement, I still tried to tell her what she did was wrong.

Hence, my argument from onset is consistent with my position from the beginning of the show.

I am waiting for you to call out those using genotype and Tribe to troll Laycon.
Icons please let's stop engaging them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Because Kidd is Erica's BF, he's exempted from dragging for not joining the protest.... Una dey try undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
So you think she is the only one?
Do you know that lucy got death threats from elites immediately she came out?
same with nengi, same with vee?
why all this victim card?
is she the only one?
or you think laycon isnt been insulted?
even u guys hired a lady to be embarasing herslf thinking she was embarassing laycon in an interview claiming he should beg..
it is funny how you guys think ooo
you think she is the only one hated?
Tatiana4u:
Just imagine the kind of psychopaths she's dealing with!
And when she reacts,they will call her a mad woman.
God knows that I cant tolerate this wickedness!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Have you stopped molesting your daughter?
Better leave that attention seeking phool
He's constantly seeking for relevance here

At first he was claiming to be an Elite,now he has finally collected his miscreant school uniform..ignore him and watch how he will crawl back to his rat hole...low budget datigboman

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iconnns please stop replying to their foolish comments, don't you know your worth?try to understand where the pains are coming from, they lost and we won and we are still winning, hip hop hurrah video will drop soon, just 2 weeks out of the house. Our Fav is now an ambassador ,Please leave them alone let them keep expressing their grievance , Icons be calming down naaa, you are too brilliant to be dragging with the failure geng

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I never told anyone not Call her out because others were doing it, I said she shouldn't do it just because others were doing it. I said it's not cool to call someone a bastard.

While I may never be able to hide my bais for Laycon and icon in the above statement, I still tried to tell her what she did was wrong.

Hence, my argument from onset is consistent with my position from the beginning of the show.

And you've failed woefully at doing that because everyone sees your bias in regards to your teammates trolling Erica. You also hold a special role of dragging hellites, so, rest with the balanced perspective!

Oh! You'll wait tire oooooo!

My fave has gotten worse, it's very normal for onirun kolokolo to chop hin own.

You're waiting for me? Me wey be ringleader? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
chigirlangel:

Abeg, continue dragging him but make sure u drag Kidd too.... Whatever he's doing in benue as long as it's not #Endsars# then he also deserved to be dragged

And what stops you from dragging Kidd?

My dear drag both him and Erica...we love to see it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
cc Froshloaded pls come and create iconic thread pls

All icons are moving there

We can't repeat tacha/mercy edition

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:
God bless my babies for their generosity and compassion.

These ones have always been generous, even to a fault. We watched it play out in the house. God bless them biko. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
But Kanye is in politics, Clint Eastwood, John Gavin, Ronal Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Police brutality, you think without effective measures in place and due punishment and people who are going to enforce these guidelines without bias, you can get rid of it. They will only stop now and come back later. They can appease protesters by ending SARs now, and police brutality might end for now, but until when? You mentioned black lives matter, once, do you know when emancipation of slavery ended and they are still on this matter? Why? Because discrimination is not a crime. Combined, there might be solutions, but alone protesting wont work long term
Nilknarf:

But you stated there that combined with meeting people,we would have seen solution"

They said SARS can't be scraped because they are fighting boko harams as well...then they should pack dem all to sambisa and bring back soldiers
We are not only fighting for SARS to end..we are also fighting for the end of police brutality..

Will you call a known person from the political sector a star??..it's meant for another field sir...and Stargirl Erica is one.

Once again,I say it to you that your fave was useless,still useless and will forever be useless to both himself and the public(mainly his supporters)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
And your Fave is useless to everyone but her fans and when she needs SM pictures
Nilknarf:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
This battle between ICONS and ELITES, o MADD gaan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Opeee oooo

You people should Goan congregate there......share

your bile between yourselves and swallow it cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
All fanbase go extra in their drags

But the only issue I have is when one of the housemate will come out to talk about it and some stoopid people will claim saints and start insulting Elites

You all are guilty of it...so you expect me to believe that with the way you insult and curse Erica on a daily basis ends here??..Mr and Mrs,I know you find your way to her comment section and Dm displaying full fleshed madness..but you know what,I don't give a fvck..just don't claim saint

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

And what stops you from dragging Kidd?

My dear drag both him and Erica...we love to see it

That's because I don't have time for that.... Unlike u people, I have zero hatred in me for any housemates and want them all to succeed....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
If you are an icon and you can create a new thread pls do that and share the link here

Abeg... The thread is becoming too toxic

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
I never denied referring to you. I denied referring to you only. And when you claimed you never did what I accused you of, I accepted. You are a liar that said I accused your fanbase first. And why are you saying you never denied mentioning my fanbase? Another lie you are caught in
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Oh, please. What makes me a liar? Did I deny mentioning your fanbase? I said I mentioned them in reference to you and your actions, is that different from what my comment says?

Oh, you lied, you denied referring to me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simran94:
This battle between ICONS and ELITES, o MADD gaan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
There is no battle honestly just some people always trying to compare their fave with Laycon knowingly fully well laycon is above in everything!
Unlike mercy and tacha that we could actually compare.we can call theirs a battle.

But this one there is nothing to compare because they aren't even on the same level.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omo ale, arindin, what proof do you have that it's only because of the protests? If you dont, keep quiet
Nilknarf:

If you don't have proof of how "meeting people" contributed to the FG's decision ,just stfu for life
Dodoyo Alaye baje,omo irankiran

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
The same fan base that sent death threats to Lucy, wathoni, Vee, Nengi and Laycon even while he was still in the show are now claiming victim..

Must be nice grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Leave us let us hype our Stargirl in peace grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

There is no battle honestly just some people always trying to compare their fave with Laycon knowingly fully well laycon is above in everything!
Unlike mercy and tacha, we could actually compare. That's a battle.

But this one there is nothing to compare because they aren't even on the same level.

There's absolutely no need for comparison, the sky is big enough for all the house mates

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Of Lay Lay Lay of Laycon
Fry us we are your dodo kiss kiss

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8492) (8493) (8494) (8495) (8496) (8497) (8498) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.