Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5017204 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
SammyFX:

Ozo and laycon de give me joy and bragging right
They are the kings of the lockdown season!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin ehya

Okay let's go this way then

To all miscreants,this is for you

I decree and declare, every tongue proclaiming evil on Erica Nlewedim and her family,die by fire..

I go against every evil wishes from the camp of the enemies on the life of Erica..your wish for her won't be fulfilled, rather it will fall on you and your family in ten folds

What ever you wished for Erica will be your portion and the portion of everybody that knows you

Amen!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Forget Endsars and the likes Ozo is organically trending

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
EmmyCC:
Guys I am not a troll oh . Just an honest person who will say the truth always.
God bless you!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Apt!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Simran94:
kiss kiss

The boy is doing very well ...Happy for him smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Laycon needs to work on his craft, big brother hype is already counting down, other than Tacha no other person has managed to stay at the top of relevance for 2 straight years. Laycon never even reach 3 months, people don they forget am. Forget the instagram followership and talk about his followership on the street
Giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Giddem!
This your signature post will soon chook dem for eye ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
elegantslayer:
Are u guys still on this...na wa oo..but truth be told,Erica is d top female in this year's BBN,whether disqualified or not,babe trends in whatever she does and she still trends even in the mouth of haters.. Buh I don't get d hate on Erica even after she was disqualified, she's a sweet girl,forget about what happened d night before she was disqualified, Erica is a sweet soul and she's not a pretender unlike someone on d show..u guys kept saying Kidd was gonna dump her after d show,buh they are still together,I don't get d hate at all..u guys should maintain peace abeg,d show don end and Nilkarf abeg no curse laycon again,e don do...Buh seriously am I d only one that is a superion,an elite,a wayademgeng,an explorer and a royal army..they were fun to watch abeg....
pls don't quote me if u don't have anything reasonable to say,and dont remind me about how Erica had sex with Kidd on d show,I watched it and its nothing new,infact don't insult her on my post of not,we will all be mad together....
I am in love with you already!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
elegantslayer:
My dear just forgive them..they all know that no female housemate can outshine Erica this year,d reason for their tears and Erica still trends even after disqualification, Baby G is a star and they cant dim her shine..but seriously, na only for Nigeria I see say i no dey do na by force..And I think I know d two fan base u talking about,Buh make I no talk,tears go too flow for my mentions..
Giddem!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Just now now,effortlessly

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I am in love with you already!
What about me
Darling
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
KIDDCAT:
My cute babies kiss kiss kiss Clear road for the kings cheesy So clean and freshkiss They have no business with stinky lizards or any rubbish sickness grin
No lizard spotted!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]Ur are the dumbest person on this forum and sadly an old cargo that hasn't even achieved anything useful at over 55..

At ur age all u do clout chase people young enough to be ur grandchildren....Kidd this.. Erica this.. Lamecorn this..Ozo this..prince this... Davido this ..that's all u Know...they say a fool at 40 and u are far more than that...So too bad for u

Davido and Kiddwaya are blessed they have been chilling together, and have taken their relationship to a higher level sef peppering u fooool on a private jet cheesy
And yes Davido is possibly richer than all the governors in naija and even the most followed celeb on Sm, For him to rate kidd above the lizard lamecorn that u asslick all day.. Shows why u have been wailing here miserably cheesy cheesy
And it gives me joy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesu!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]What is there to match in u....An ugly old fooool that tried toasting kiddcat but was rejected cos u are too useless to her undecided
Let me tell u.. even the real deal icorns can't stand my venom let alone a useless old cargo like u that is just an asslicking floor member : cheesy cheesy cheesy
I said it and u can't do anything about it... Davido is possibly richer than all the naija governors..
Kiddwaya is way more blessed and ahead of Laycorn..And the laycorn and his short lifespan with his generation may never taste the level of affluence kidd has tasted and is still tasting cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
O
Cry more cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me print out this comment and laminate it for future reference...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tatiana4u:

U nor serious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Tatiana nka ehn grin grin dem go still pursue you from this place grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
observer222:
What about me
Darling
Oh you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
The cum drinker has realised her Hellites have gotten tired of her talentless self. Her insecurity seems to be growing daily. The rate at which Starboy's followers on Twitter is increasing is giving her serious headache. Now, she's fishing for more useless followers grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fayar:

The boy is doing very well ...Happy for him smiley smiley smiley
Yes oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
When you're blessed, no one can curse you.

See our Ambassador living up to his position.

He doesn't curse people or wish death on anyone.

This is the kind of winner BBB should always have, not toxic people with mental craze grin and erratic behavior

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
alekside:
The cum drinker has realised her Hellites have gotten tired of her talentless self. Her insecurity seems to be growing daily. The rate at which Starboy's followers on Twitter is increasing is giving her serious headache. Now, she's fishing for more useless followers grin grin grin
Chai.

After collecting their hard earned money.

This girl na scam grin

See Laycon on the other hand

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
davodyguy:
When you're blessed, no one can curse you.

See our Ambassador living up to his position.

He doesn't curse people or wish death on anyone.

This is the kind of winner BBB should always have, not toxic people with mental craze grin and erratic behavior
Omo. See massive engagements in less than 30 mins. When you are big. You are big!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Confirmed.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
You dey curse and insult your neighbour on a daily basis
You go her house one day,dem lock door

You come begin cry say,them no gree open door for you

Mr.man shut up and sit down in you house..stop being a sissy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
alekside:
Buhahahahahahahaha grin
The werey dey find followers.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Omo. See massive engagements in less than 30 mins. When you are big. You are big!
That yeye girl that can insult, but can't take half of the shitz she dishes out decided to restrict her account from general public, but a true Ambassador opened his to all (haters and lovers)

Why is a toxic lady afraid of toxicity?

She can't take the heat, but went to the kitchen HAHAHAHAHA

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg why that one dey rant? grin

They talk about neighbor wey lock door grin

Na who pepper am like that?

Laycon matter don dey affect their brains just like how it affected their useless cum drinker.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BingeDreamer: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ozoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
The difference is clear.

Laycon's for nobody but for everyone.

Without restricting his account fans dey miss am.

Laycon is a 'discipline' a prerequisite course that needs to be studied from year 1 to year 5

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
davodyguy:
The difference is clear.

Laycon's for nobody but for everyone.

Without restricting his account fans dey miss am.

Laycon is a 'discipline' a prerequisite course that needs to be studied from year 1 to year 5
I restan to Pakistan and Afghanistan!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.