Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5018320 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2020
shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2020
sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Laycon to the world!!!

Fierce is no longer a street anthem nationwide, it's now a street anthem worldwide.

From Lagos to Texas!!!
Haters don't know what's about to hit them..

Abi icons go bribe DJ for Texas too?
According to one fool like that grin

Are u saying Emcc grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Jack500:

U are no longer trolling, u are now cursing! Your life must be pathetic.
Such a waste.
she is pained, internet is not for everybody...pls avoid her

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:
I remember when Oppo told fans to like and retweet for them to pick their next partner Lamecorn's people stormed Twitter and voted massively but the moment he won na so Oppo begin change mouth talk say their next partner will be decided independent of BBNAIJA. I shock but then I understood them, how many Icorns can buy phone worth 40k and the cheapest Oppo phone is above 40k and maybe they don't want people to google them and see any association with Laycon just like Star girl does not want. Oppo must be a Star phone.
You have showed one more time that you lack comprehension skills and probably have selective amnesia.
Oppo said their poll was independent of bbnaija official result ( speaking about that week's voting chart) before people spin the narrative that oppo's poll was used to determine voting that week.
They went further to add (when icons said they should announce laycon already) that they can't announce him now until after the house because they need to know whether he will accept it or not. Which of course is how things should be done. You can't sign someone without their consent.

If they ask Laycon and he rejects, your kwin who came a distant second will be considered. She will definitely say yes. As she dey like this, she's so hungry for deals. Even match stick company, she will accept grin

You must think everyone is poor like you. To say icons cannot afford oppo phone. No wonder you and all your fellow hellites that can afford it couldn't push whorica more than 17% on every voting chart.
Yeye dey smell grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:

Where did you ask me for prove abeg? Please are there sensible Icorns here? Show me where I denied Erica everybody here who follows this thread knows but I will forgive you because I know that not everyone has a retentive memory after all they say people support people like them Laycon too showed he lacks that at the Innoson task.
Oya now I'm asking you for prove. Show us or STFU!
You've denied her so many times by not coming out with ur full chest and say you support her.
Always hiding behind "I'm a superion" until everyone noticed you and you were bursted.

People that have time can go through your post to confirm. Definitely not me.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:

Did he win any music task without Vee? Vee won everything he is only lucky to be there.
really, who composed the song and who is the lead vocal singer? You have a lot to learn about music, you that phonee fooled!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2020
davodyguy:

I dey sọrọ sókè

If we try to allocate position, number bottom she dey. -20

grin
she no get nomba, her ticket was cancelled..she left without her highlight been showed on stage..BIG SHAME

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
we have so many bad male actors in 9ja buh almost all our actresses are top-notched with great command of ENGLISH and GRAMMER..same cannot be said of our wannabe cu.nt that mumble word like her mouth is fulled
Be nice now, don’t mock a disability

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Jack500:

U are no longer trolling, u are now cursing! Your life must be pathetic.
Such a waste.
Your life and that of your fave is pathetic

Did you start from the beginning or chose to have partial blindness??

You left chocodiary who started with "Erica killing her dad" to me who was retaliating

Your hypocrisy stinks...now get lost

If you swear for Erica once,I will swear for Laycorn's household 10 times

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
she no get nomba, her ticket was cancelled..she left without her highlight been showed on stage..BIG SHAME
They interviewed all 19 housemates on stage after eviction/final

She's the only left out.

No interview, no highlights, that's why she restricted her Twitter account

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2020

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:
A Musician that said he started Performing at stages from 2014 which is 6 years back came to BBNAIJA in 2020 and was given a task by Pepsi which is going to be judged by performance and ability to demonstrate showmanship on a stage the musician climbed the stage and flopped big time that he lost to Ozo who has no interest in music and is even an introvert ( Who planned a nice performance and delivered it with Triky)
Are we going to talk about the time Kiddwaya murdered him in a rap freestyle at the dining table. ( Kidd is not a rapper but he is oh and has been for more than 6 years)
That Laycon is not a good Musician or rapper.
Stargirl on the other hand took lead role in every drama wager task given and always delivers.
If you are an Icorn and you hate the truth come below me and cry.
I forgot to add that he could not even get the lyrics right at the Pepsi task and the song lyrics were so simple oh.
Laycon can not sing, dance , perform, rap or even act to save his life. He is talentless.
Buhahahahahahaha
Laycon won all the music tasks in the house. All without losing one. Housemates fight to be in his group. Reason him, vee and Nengi are friends till date. Because they were always in the same group. It got to a time, housemates and haters started complaining that biggie only bring music tasks because of Laycon. He was winning back to back to back..you can go and check yourself.

The Pepsi task was a lyrical challenge. You don't have to be a musician to win a lyrical challenge..all you have to do is to memorize your lyrics well and that's all.
Laycon's song was a romantic song and wathoni was standing like a pole during the task without making nice moves for reasons best known to her..so how is that his fault?

They are talking music you are mentioning pigwaya? Like pigwaya of all people?
The same pigwaya that the whole Africa was laughing at during the Airtel task, the way he was singing off beat and shouting "o paw o paw" like a lunatic grin I can never forget that afternoon grin
Tell me one lead role your moon girl took?
The one that if she didn't tell you she was an actress, you would never know. Because she failed woefully in all the acting tasks. How will a so called actress be laughing on stage while acting?

He's talentless, can't sing can't rap but his song is now a street anthem and won all music tasks cheesy
What if he's now talented? He probably would've won a grammy grin
Delusional soul!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2020
teacherbim:
our Hip Hop video is ready but he can't release it now because of #endsars protest, Laycon is hard working and winning
Nobody video is also ready

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2020
They all ignored how it started and started crying on my own

I repeat,I will give you ten folds of what you dish out...baastards

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2020
davodyguy:

They interviewed all 19 housemates on stage after eviction/final

She's the only left out.

No interview, no highlights, that's why she restricted her Twitter account
she is a 'stargirl" now.. Imagine interviewing that MENTAL PATIENT, she fit bite oooo and Ebuka kids are still small!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:

Did he win any music task without Vee? Vee won everything he is only lucky to be there.
The same vee that was always happy to be in laycon's group and even confessed alongside Nengi that laycon has winning grace.

BTW, who do you think composed all the songs?
Of course, the god in a human body!

I doubt you even watched the show, you were probably a Sunday Sunday viewer. Because majority of your takes here shows you didn't watch the show. Or you are just intentionally being delusional.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:
A Musician that said he started Performing at stages from 2014 which is 6 years back came to BBNAIJA in 2020 and was given a task by Pepsi which is going to be judged by performance and ability to demonstrate showmanship on a stage the musician climbed the stage and flopped big time that he lost to Ozo who has no interest in music and is even an introvert ( Who planned a nice performance and delivered it with Triky)
Are we going to talk about the time Kiddwaya murdered him in a rap freestyle at the dining table. ( Kidd is not a rapper but he is oh and has been for more than 6 years)
That Laycon is not a good Musician or rapper.
Stargirl on the other hand took lead role in every drama wager task given and always delivers.
If you are an Icorn and you hate the truth come below me and cry.
I forgot to add that he could not even get the lyrics right at the Pepsi task and the song lyrics were so simple oh.
Laycon can not sing, dance , perform, rap or even act to save his life. He is talentless.
Are you forgetting trikytee is also a musician

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:
I remember when Oppo told fans to like and retweet for them to pick their next partner Lamecorn's people stormed Twitter and voted massively but the moment he won na so Oppo begin change mouth talk say their next partner will be decided independent of BBNAIJA. I shock but then I understood them, how many Icorns can buy phone worth 40k and the cheapest Oppo phone is above 40k and maybe they don't want people to google them and see any association with Laycon just like Star girl does not want. Oppo must be a Star phone.
The same iCONs that can't afford 40k crashed all polls this season

You that can afford 40k could not cross 17%

Isn't that shameful

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Are you forgetting trikytee is also a musician
I've said it before, that guy has selective amnesia. Once it comes to Laycon matter. He trolls without sense. I'm sure he didn't watch the show. He watches on nairaland and twitter

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:

Because Vee won those one not him. If I remember right he forgot the lyrics not Wathoni. Did he win any music task without Vee?
Did wathoni sing at all?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:

He won Huawei soap task

And it was also a music task

And vee wasn't part of his group

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
she is a 'stargirl" now.. Imagine interviewing that MENTAL PATIENT, she fit bite oooo and Ebuka kids are still small!!
Someone that poured water on the bed, just to prevent Prince from sleeping, can do that.

She's very erratic

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2020
It pains me to the core tht I will still be dragging wt whorlite it a shame seriously there fav tht was busy laughing on stage when it comes to acting scene.. She is so talentless no vibes she cant even talk well to save her career no bragging right jus to go to ppl party and b tk edited pics time will tell when likes of Laycon, Ozo, nengi nd even lucy will b the talk of the year among hms

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Lilyspring99:
Awwwwwn!!! Ozo dancing to laycon fierce grin Dude just have a pure soul I restan jor Proudly a superion
I watched him Ozo...he is a brilliant guy... Really enjoyed the sports stuff

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
davodyguy:

Someone that poured water on the bed, just to prevent Prince from sleeping, can do that.

She's very erratic
Laycon really peppered her nyash and drove her MAD...Oghene-biko..!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Emmycc, most times u make some point that can't be proven.
Laycon won Hawaii soap challenge with likes of prince, praise etc.
Laycon won all the music challenge apart from Pepsi.
I read all ur post and I see facts in some of dem, but this recent one is bias no doubt, and u are becoming more judgemental.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
EmmyCC:

Okay, I bet you're new here but I have nothing to explain to you. I will hype and support who I want when I want with my phone and data. Know this and know peace.
grin
And who look for peace on SM dis days though,out of everywhere to get peace from?any way that's by d way.

Like I said earlier, no matter what your Posts will always give you away, if you like turn Lai Mohammed.
We will be here to rebuff ur amusing claims.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
Laycon really peppered her nyash and drove her MAD...Oghene-biko..!
And still peppering her

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Guess who and who were spotted @ the beach??

If you like goan be imagining stuff,non of my biz sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.