Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5037021 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8587) (8588) (8589) (8590) (8591) (8592) (8593) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
my guy ego is bruised.. He is now repeating same line like a RETARD..copy copy cat

STAY PRESSED boi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fayar:

STAY PRESSED boi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pain is real here.. You have a retard tendency..its in you

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
Pain is real here.. You have a retard tendency..its in you

STAY PEPPERED boi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fayar:

STAY PEPPERED boi cheesy cheesy
now say it again without crying.. Pained soul

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
now say it again without crying.. Pained soul

E PAIN IT!!!! grin

STAY PRESSED boi!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fayar:

E PAIN IT!!!! grin

STAY PRESSED boi!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
my guy is going through a lot right now.. His feelings is touched.. Cry to mama mama mama.. Ass wiping, copy copy cat

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Netflix co, showerflix ni grin
Shey na Netflix anambra Abi na Netflix imo? grin

Definitely not the Netflix we all know. grin

Airtel don use una cash out finish, wetin concern Airtel concern whorica?
Na una gullible fans Dem need.. grin
But no company can use Lamecorn now because people will reject their product that's why all the companies that promised to give the finalists contract are reluctant to sign a deal with them.
But are you really sure you have heard of Netflix?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fayar:
Na Heavy Heavy Olodo rabatas full that their fanbase sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear, sometimes I will say something easy to understand but this people will make me explain and explain yet they won't understand.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
How you will know a female fan base has lost it is when they start comparing themselves to male housemates in terms of endorsement.

Female housemates are open to 10 times more endorsement than males.

From hair brands, soaps, skin care brands, sliming tea brands, creams, face of the brand, Get fit kinda brands and a host of others. They all go to females.
So if your so called starved girl is lagging behind in endorsement despite all the hype, compare her to her fellow females who are open to the same opportunities as her.
Look at Nengi, Lilo, wathoni and even Lucy..They are all bagging deals left, right and center..
Your starved girl is still moving from one birthday party to another snapping pictures for you all to hype grin
Go to Tochi's IG , KiddwayaxEkohotels. Someone posted here a picture of Ozo signing a deal. Should I go on.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I heard that they rejected his puff puffgrin
What is wrong with that boy sef! His mentor brought well cooked food from Chicken republic he is bringing puff puff.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Emmyesinsin the truth peddler, still dey here? Be flying around like housefly, na only you get 17 faves. Eww..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=EmmyCC post=95015759]
Go to Tochi's IG , KiddwayaxEkohotels. Someone posted here a picture of Ozo signing a deal. Should I go on.[/quote
When I say no one should take u seriously I wasn't lieing I jus overlook u but somtimes u say pure shit kidwaya jus only partner wt Eko hotel tht diff from endorsement.. If u dnt knw somthing endeavor to ask... Nengi is the only female with three endorsement deal together with lilo., Lucy has bag two your failed actress is still on one after one month plus nothing to show fr always going around bdays to tk edited pics the truth is no reasonable brand or company will take whorica nd it fact for laycon do I need to tell u he has two endorsement on ground oppo nd the revolution plus deal so he has right to accept it or not so baba rest stop acting in disguise, jus tell us u don't lik laycon success not pretending here tht u stating truth about him

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2020
Lucy isn't bad actually, I take back all my harsh words.
Lucy dear looking great
Go go ,go girl grab the deals

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 1:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Nilknarf:
Walking plastic bagged deal,her minions left her and started dragging Erica and Dorathy

Ah ah...can't you be happy for your queen without displaying ma.dness??

Na so miscreants put mouth because Erica dey the matter....na Erica matter go kill una las las
Na insecurity dey worry them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 17, 2020
I have never seen any group in constant competition within itself for the most stupid individuals like this Hellites grin grin

Why should anyone with a working brain compare Whorica to Laycon? Na craze?

It's the ICONS dragging with you bitter losers I blame. grin grin

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

A bleached Skin never looked as good as Erica's.

The skin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

Go to Tochi's IG , KiddwayaxEkohotels. Someone posted here a picture of Ozo signing a deal. Should I go on.
Uncle Emmcc. There is nothing to go on.
Pigwaya is not signed with eko hotel, he appeared in a Ad, he wasn't signed. Abi you see pen on paper? You see signature? Because that's what you call prove.
Tochi, Ozo and Eric have both signed 1 deal each and that's all.

But do I need to tell you about the god in a human body? For haters like you I would.

The god in a human body has something greater than any endorsement you can ever think of it's called govt. Appointment. You don hear am before? grin

Government money>>>>>>Brand money.
Permit me to introduce Ambassador Olamilekan Agbelese, youth Ambassador and member Ogun state executive council.
Tell me how many endorsement can beat that?
If you like gather 10, them no still reach.

Choke on that! Mr signature. Abi this one na promise too? Since you claimed the other ones are promises grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:43am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

But no company can use Lamecorn now because people will reject their product that's why all the companies that promised to give the finalists contract are reluctant to sign a deal with them.
But are you really sure you have heard of Netflix?
How many companies don use whorica?

Don't tell me Airtel App because that one is solely for their pocket to attract gullible fans like you to boost the number of views of hire a woman in which whorica played a Waka pass role. Views that won't add 1 naira to whorica's pocket, how is that one something to brag with?

All the companies that promised finalist deals will sign them if the finalists are comfortable with the deal. If they aren't they will reject it.

Not everyone is hungry like whorica who rushed to sign a 7 figure deal and you guys had to lie that the 7 figure deal is 15M grin which clearly show say all na audio grin. thank God for the smart ones here who quickly bursted you guys grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Fayar:

Yes oooo...I am "sort of word"
Stay PEPPERED ma boi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kwa kwa kwa kwa What a dumb thing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2020
So, I did a small research about some handles here and it is indeed saddening. No real topic created by them to tell their own story, inspire others to be a better version or of any value to others. Is it worth it fighting over people who can deny you the next second?

Not like creating topics is important but why neglect good values all in the name of fan wars. Creating enmity just to satisfy your own whims. Maybe you are not jobless but making foolery out of your job.

These housemates are done with the show, follow and support them discreetly and silently pray for them cos they need it. I wonder when last you prayed for any of them but you are a battalion when it comes to defending them. That's not love!

If you truly love your fave, you don't set them up for drag. If they throw hate, show them love. That way you will conquer them.

Good morning everybody!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

What is wrong with that boy sef! His mentor brought well cooked food from Chicken republic he is bringing puff puff.
kwa kwa kwa
All the promises they made to him were cancelled, that's why he's so poor and wretched!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Juleh01:
So, I did a small research about some handles here and it is indeed saddening. No real topic created by them to tell their own story, inspire others to be a better version or of any value to others. Is it worth it fighting over people who can deny you the next second?

Not like creating topics is important but why neglect good values all in the name of fan wars. Creating enmity just to satisfy your own whims. Maybe you are not jobless but making foolery out of your job.

These housemates are done with the show, follow and support them discreetly and silently pray for them cos they need it. I wonder when last you prayed for any of them but you are a battalion when it comes to defending them. That's not love!

If you truly love your fave, you don't set them up for drag. If they throw hate, show them love. That way you will conquer them.

Good morning everybody!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Instablog9ja: kiddwaya and Erica were caught earlier with a baby that seems to be their own
Gossipmill9ja: wahala be like bicycle, Kidd and Erica reveal their secret son finally
Opera mini: 10things u should know about kidd and Erica's son.
Bulbians:Kidd will dump Erica very soon.
Me;ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2020
ICONs how far nw,I've not visited this thread for some time now so I need you guys to update me on what's going with our favs,Nengi and Laycon

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by project4OO: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2020
temi1290:
ICONs how far nw,I've not visited this thread for some time now so I need you guys to update me on what's going with our favs,Nengi and Laycon
They are both doing well, I'm sure you know that Laycon is now an Ambassador, two of his music video is ready but he can't release them now because of #endsarsandpilicebrutality , he was at the Lekki protest yesterday with drinks, food also made a speech, Nengi is bagging deals here and there they are both doing very fine

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2020
teacherbim:
They are both doing well, I'm sure you know that Laycon is now an Ambassador, two of his music video is ready but he can't release them now because of #endsarsandpilicebrutality , he was at the Lekki protest yesterday with drinks, food also made a speech, Nengi us bagging deals here and there they are both doing very fine

See how Ambassador Laycon fresh for that last pic

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Nengi is on the front page of PunchNewspaper.
This girl is the most successful female housemate of Lockdown..No cap!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
MissPotatoHead:
Nengi is on the front page of Vanguard Newspaper.
This girl is the most successful female housemate of Lockdown..No cap!
No fvcking cap!

I talk am abi I no talk am?

I keep saying it, our whoring neighbours said I was hating. Now it's getting clearer day by day.

She appeared on a leading newspaper Punch for a good reason. Not some low budget Davido's boy blog or low budget twitter blogs
That's class!
There are levels to this thing. The earlier our whoring neighbours wake up to reality, the better for them.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

No fvcking cap!

I talk am abi I no talk am?

I keep saying it, our whoring neighbours said I was hating. Now it's getting clearer day by day.

She appeared on a leading newspaper Punch for a good reason. Not some low budget Davido's boy blog or low budget twitter blogs
That's class!
There are levels to this thing. The earlier our whoring neighbours wake up to reality, the better for them.

The interesting part is , with all that is going on, there's barely any news of celebrities these days. But Nengi still made it to the front page of Punch. That is remarkable!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Class

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8587) (8588) (8589) (8590) (8591) (8592) (8593) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.