Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5018947 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
How many people even know laycon as a person not of as a musician?
Mumu comparison.
make laycon drop song fess make e hit around s/west first of all....
Omah lay and his songs are hits Nationwide, not a local champion who needed BBN to advertise himself

K

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Most people don't know anything about Music
How will you be comparing Omah Lay (Vocalist) to Laycon (Rapper).
Both of them can be on nomination list but one of dem may win it because Next rated depends on voting
Why laycon maybe on nomination list is because of Fierce it has over 10millions streams
Hip-hop has over 5millions streams
And I know Nobody remix too is coming with millions of streams
Who's Laycon too has millions streams
So he may be nominated but might not win but don't say Laycon can't he nominated

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SILENTandSMART2: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Simran94:

Yeah it's true.
She invested 5 million in a cooperative she belonged to before she came for big brother, so the MD decided that they would give her 1.2million every month as interest (25%) until she decides to withdraw her initial investment of 5 million.

Chai , dat girl don jam money smiley

Thank you ma

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
You all need to watch Citation the movie

A replay of what happened between Wasiu and Stargirl
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
How many people even know laycon as a person not of as a musician?
Mumu comparison.
make laycon drop song fess make e hit around s/west first of all....
Omah lay and his songs are hits Nationwide, not a local champion who needed BBN to advertise himself

You dum.b bruv. How many people know Laycon yet Laycon get 2.3 million IG followers while your Omah Lay dey manage 500k??

You dum.b bruv. Omah Lay will NEVER win any poll as long as Laycon is there.

Mum.u dey talk about South West, meanwhile, in Kaduna, Kebbi, Bayelsa, Fierce has become a street anthem. You du.mb bruv, very dum.b. Dude has made the front cover of popular magazines, newspapers, his collaboration with DJ Neptune is currently no. 5 on Africa's most streamed afrobeat.

The typical Nigerian on the street would easily tell you the artiste behind Fierce before any of Omah Lay's songs. Even you that is shouting like an infested dog, you Sabi Omah Lay before the drag??

cheesy

Omah should be grateful sef for the drag. Majority of you don't know him before the drag.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Laycon

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Few hours to my Fav birthday, olamilaycon omo Aregbesebioba

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lolipop14: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Acidosis:
Kwakwanatu, come see your hero cheesy cheesy

So Schweppes is the tripple threat? I laugh in super powers grin grin
Don't rejoice yet sha o. They've not unveiled the face... grin Might turn out to be someone else (Sharon Oja maybe) undecided

It is sharon oja. Whorica can never be in the same league with rmd and mike. Her triple threat endorsement is Patricia. Patricia wey be say even that comedian oluwadolarz be their brand ambassador

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
God of wonder, God of orphans, God of the hopeless, Gid of the oppressed. I'm so happy. My baby gal is being taken kiaruf
Simran94:
Omo... Nengi has received a scholarship to go for her Masters degree anywhere in the world cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
This guy just keeps giving me reason to love him. He is going to see some of his staunchest supporters
omotolly22:
Laycon

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
As in you said my mind...
you so on point.
The difference between the two of them is genre
about popularity, even if you no sabi sing, get better management you go blow.
I dont want to be mentioning some musicians as an example.
Omalay has good management no doubt, Laycon doesnt have and he took a bold step and used BBN to become popular and i dont know about all the useless argument here
His success in the number of streams makes him worthy to be nominated and if he wins so be it and if he doesnt good for him.
Like i said i dont even know one song of omalay. I mostly listen to rap music and no one can force their like on me.
peeriodt
Acidosis:

You dum.b bruv. How many people know Laycon yet Laycon get 2.3 million IG followers while your Omah Lay dey manage 500k??

You dum.b bruv. Omah Lay will NEVER win any poll as long as Laycon is there.

Mum.u dey talk about South West, meanwhile, in Kaduna, Kebbi, Bayelsa, Fierce has become a street anthem. You du.mb bruv, very dum.b. Dude has made the front cover of popular magazines, newspapers, his collaboration with DJ Neptune is currently no. 5 on Africa's most streamed afrobeat.

The typical Nigerian on the street would easily tell you the artiste behind Fierce before any of Omah Lay's songs. Even you that is shouting like an infested dog, you Sabi Omah Lay before the drag??

cheesy

Omah should be grateful sef for the drag. Majority of you don't know him before the drag.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Acidosis:

cheesy

I'm in the south south region and haven't heard any laycon song on radio not to talk of street..
street anthem ke?
No make Lagos deceive you oh.
omah lay Lolo Lolo is a certified banger ,played across the country and Africa...
That's just one song...
The only nobody track I've heard is the original,
Anything else Na you sabi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please Oma lay is from which state?
where was he based before he moved to lagos of recent?
or you think music is just overnight?
O jebi his song wont have been played in his state na.
I stayed in east and laycons song was played before i left in september.
use sense na.....
Though i dont like the comparing sef.
apart from omalay didnt become popular through BBN what else does he have than Laycon
dont tell me a better singer because laycon is a rapper not a singer.
In terms of dedicated followers he has more. streams they are both competing .
so why all this useless fuss.
spare me all those useless comparison.
Like i said you cant force your like on me.
kendrick9:
I'm in the south south region and haven't heard any laycon song on radio not to talk of street..
street anthem ke?
No make Lagos deceive you oh.
omah lay Lolo Lolo is a certified banger ,played across the country and Africa...
That's just one song...
The only nobody track I've heard is the original,
Anything else Na you sabi

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Acidosis:

The drag is necessary sef but the comparison is very very baseless. Laycon is not just a singer but a rapper. He raps more than he sings.

Talking about Headies' 'next rated award' which is the reason for the drags, I believe Omah Lay deserves it because of the number of streams he's got for himself before Laycon gained popularity. Like Laycon, he's a good singer and has more music videos but no solid "street jam" like Laycon's 'fierce'.

More importantly, next rated award has never been about popular votes or street acceptance. Bigger artistes like Don Jazzy use their influence to decide the winner, reason I believe Omah Lay would likely win.

Next rated or not, Laycon would effortlessly win another award from Headies with or without votes. The only way they can deny him is when they fail to nominate him out of fear of what ICONS can do on the poll grin ICONS no dey use that boy play at all, his EP 'Who is Laycon?' will get 'the album of the year' award if he gets the nomination.

I think the drag is important for his career sha. Those paying influencers to drag him are making the biggest mistakes of their lives. One of the reasons Davido and Wizkid will stay in our faces for a very long time is the drag from 30BG and Wizkid FC camps.

Take away the drag, Wizkid suppose don lose relevance in Nigeria (given the kind of songs he release lately).

The good side to the drag is the fact that it will make him more popular, more relevant and even keep him more in our faces for a long time.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
The Whikid part is so trueeeeeee
I listened to all the tracks in Made in lagos honestly i wasnt impressed.
But i had to shut my mouth up because it is just me, everyone loves it but i dont like it and i cant force my like on anybody.
and to me, though might be my believe sha but if an upcoming artist had released that made in Lagos. it wont blow.
My believe sha
Acidosis:

The drag is necessary sef but the comparison is very very baseless. Laycon is not just a singer but a rapper. He raps more than he sings.

Talking about Headies' 'next rated award' which is the reason for the drags, I believe Omah Lay deserves it because of the number of streams he's got for himself before Laycon gained popularity. Like Laycon, he's a good singer and has more music videos but no solid "street jam" like Laycon's 'fierce'.

More importantly, next rated award has never been about popular votes or street acceptance. Bigger artistes like Don Jazzy use their influence to decide the winner, reason I believe Omah Lay would likely win.

Next rated or not, Laycon would effortlessly win another award from Headies with or without votes. The only way they can deny him is when they fail to nominate him out of fear of what ICONS can do on the poll grin ICONS no dey use that boy play at all, his EP 'Who is Laycon?' will get 'the album of the year' award if he gets the nomination.

I think the drag is important for his career sha. Those paying influencers to drag him are making the biggest mistakes of their lives. One of the reasons Davido and Wizkid will stay in our faces for a very long time is the drag from 30BG and Wizkid FC camps.

Take away the drag, Wizkid suppose don lose relevance in Nigeria (given the kind of songs he release lately).

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
https://twitter.com/BBNaijaAnalyst/status/1325109571686440960?s=20
Fierce by Laycon being played live at a wedding today.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
youngpresidooo:
But i had to shut my mouth up because it is just me, everyone loves it but i dont like it and i cant force my like on anybody.
and to me, though might be my believe sha but if an upcoming artist had released that made in Lagos. it wont blow.
My believe sha
. I concur

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
youngpresidooo:
My believe sha
this is the plain truth. I love wizkid but if that album was not from Wizkid.. I swear it won't blow

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Know this: No icon has ever made a tweet or thread comparing Omah Lay and Laycon.
What ignited this conversation was Laycon’s inclusion on Next rated Artist on Krastv. Instead of some dumbos to pick who they want to win, all they were asking is why is Laycon here yen yen yen.
Laycon is their trigger and I’ll tell you why: Truth be told Omah Lay deserves to win, Laycon deserves to be put in that list but their greatest fear is that they know say if na by voting Laycon go win am.
Icons own voting poll and twitter streets. They know this. Don’t engage them in stupid banters. It won’t do Laycon any good.
However on the flip side I’m happy because this is way better than comparing him with housemates.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Honourable Nengi has been awarded a scholarship to pursue her M.sc in any part of the world.

Them for give whorica, but she go disgrace the donor like she disgrace her mama on national TV.

E too sure say she go abandon the M.sc follow man

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Laycon at a school for the blind...

Icons, the videos will make you cut onions cry

Touching...

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Truth be told I never knew omah lay until recently when he was been compared to Laycon....Omah Lay is good though but doesn't have much fanbase....I am sure omah lay's desire is also to have a fierce fanbase like that of Laycon....Besides Laycon and Omah are not in the same genre of music....it is just like comparing vector to simi.....O wrong now.

Laycon and Omah Lay are definitely super stars

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon at a school for the blind...

Icons, the videos will make you cut onions cry

Touching...
Bro link

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
jenifer007:
Truth be told I never knew omah lay until recently when he was been compared to Laycon....Omah Lay is good though but doesn't have much fanbase....I am sure omah lay's desire is also to have a fierce fanbase like that of Laycon....Besides Laycon and Omah are not in the same genre of music....it is just like comparing vector to simi.....O wrong now.

Laycon and Omah Lay are definitely super stars
i knew omah lay but I didn't know he had good songs lmao

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2020

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zoroaster:
Bro link
https://twitter.com/tomisin_ms/status/1325113844042240001?s=20

God is great oo
Hard to believe they are blind

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2020

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
It’s party time at Bethesda home for the blind ���

They are so happy to see Laycon cheesy cheesy
Even the blind people feel Laycon Greatness cry cry❤❤

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Simran94:
Omo... Nengi has received a scholarship to go for her Masters degree anywhere in the world cheesy grin cheesy

So glad for her, more shine to come
Congratulations Nengi

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
teacherbim:
It’s party time at Bethesda home for the blind ���

They are so happy to see Laycon cheesy cheesy
Even the blind people feel Laycon Greatness cry cry❤❤

So touching

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
bbankky:

I don't know how to argue or insult people but saying the truth will not kill you. You came online you congratulated Nengi and Trikytee if she does the same is it bad?Please this life is easy there is more to life. Personally I used to love Erica before but gosh! Erica is not diplomatic at all, you her followers are not helping her too.

She is in the limelight an actress for that matter,she needs people weather they love her or not. See let me tell you even from her character people who don't like will come to love her. She should stop creating enemies for herself, when she acts it is not only elites that will watch her movies.
This is how u know there are lots of very sick individuals in ds country for someone of her (debased) character to still be some some ppl's heroine.

The atrocities of DT girl in and out of bbn house is nothing but embarrassing!
But much more embarrassing are d tons of (equally) damaged individuals still singing her melody in their mouths!
Smh!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.