Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094632 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8784) (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) (8789) (8790) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
So after all the waiting and suspense for almost 2 weeks na just sales girl deal

Make i no laugh abeg

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
nawa ohh

this group of insane little brats,looking for beef where there is none.. tueeh!!

your useless Erica, is not important for men to waste their ink or motivation on.. clearly,she's not the one with the largest fanbase.

she's not the most followed one!

she's not the most prettiest amongst the females

she's not the most fashionable or makes jaws go down

go and check, Erica doesn't exist to most of them.. failure is an orphan!! the housemates don't care about what she's up to..she can't make anybody envious!

she's not laycon or nengi, or who are now honourables in their State..so what does she have on her,to make them jealous? is it Kidd expired cum? abeg swerve idiots!

y'all strive on making your dog look important by comparing her or trying to stir beef with others.. your idiot can never be tacha!

nonsense and sales girl

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

how many time do we need to tell you that it's an unveiling party. NBC do it for their ambassadors. they threw one for Burnaboy when they signed him around January and today they are throwing a party to welcome Erica to the family.

But NB is different from NBC na..

So na which one she dey do the sales girl work for?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
nawa ohh

this group of insane little brats,looking for beef where there is none.. tueeh!!

your useless Erica, is not important for men to waste their ink or motivation on.. clearly,she's not the one with the largest fanbase.

go and check, Erica doesn't exist to most of them.. failure is an orphan!! the housemates don't care about what she's up to..she can't make anybody envious!

she's not laycon or nengi, or who are now honourables in their State..so what does she have on her,to make them jealous? is it Kidd expired cum? abeg swerve idiots!

y'all strive on making your dog look important by comparing her or trying to stir beef with others.. your idiot can never be tacha!

nonsense and sales girl

Okada drop me here.. cheesy

Whaaaaaaattttt?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pillar12:
So after all the waiting and suspense for almost 2 weeks na just sales girl deal

Make i no laugh abeg

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
nawa ohh

nonsense and sales girl
i hate when she's compared to tacha
Tacha was never stupid, or weak

If anything, Tacha is a strong woman, something Erica can never relate to

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
buhahahaha.. with the way they were barking, I was expecting to see one mega deal, with either Samsung mobile or johnny Walker!

never knew it was, a deal elozonam bagged and didn't even make one pim about it sef.

buhahahaha... truly beggars have no choice.

see wahala abeg!!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanilatube:
abi oo
She go use am buy one or two bra
She no kuku get breast, maybe she go buy padded bra. wink

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Burna is a brand ambassador to STAR!!!!

Not star rader( The lowest among the star brands). Know this and know peace.

Plus he's not a sales boy grin

The one your fave got is elozonam level with star rader. Influencer not ambassador. The only difference is that Elozonam doesn't have fans so he didn't get his own hype. Know this, know peace!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The iconic effect..
Bet on Laycon and you are making a fortune..

Oppo had to confess that they've never made it this big upon releasing a new product..Icons don't joke with anything Laycon.

Jumia will experience their own tomorrow. They should work on their site today because icons will crash it tomorrow.

Tomorrow ke? lol

Laycon's code is sold out.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blastblade:

But NB is different from NBC na..

So na which one she dey do the sales girl work for?
Nigerian Breweries Company my dear and na sales girl wey Dem go pay Wella Dem dey throw party for of she Burna and Tiwa become sales girl for one company. I no need tell una as e be .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
fyneguy:

Tomorrow ke? lol

Laycon's code is sold out.
Icons no get chills at all grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha.. with the way they were barking, I was expecting to see one mega deal, with either Samsung mobile or johnny Walker!

never knew it was, a deal elozonam bagged and didn't even make one pim about it sef.

buhahahaha... truly beggars have no choice.

see wahala abeg!!
after two Months of waiting.. Let them kwa kwa kwa

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

I am happy they know Erica got the biggest endorsements. Omo Erica no be their mate oh!
grin grin grin
kwa kwa kwa
The thought of neo and his master signing condolence registers all in the name of Origin contract makes me laugh!
kwa kwa kwa
I'm sure they were paid with crumbs and exposure,hence the bitterness!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica is not their mate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Na sales girl work oo grin
Na the same thing wey elozonam sign last year. The only difference be say his own no get hype as per him no too get fans like that. grin
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Influencer and partner no be thesame o!
Until they post Elo on their IG page,FEM!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanilatube:
i hate when she's compared to tacha
Tacha was never stupid, or weak

If anything, Tacha is a strong woman, something Erica can never relate to

exactly. that's why I love how Titans put them in the lowest barrel where they belong, when they started the comparison.

saying Erica is weak is an understatement, she's mentally and emotionally slow, added with arrays of colourful stupidity.

take a peep on her Twitter and see how mentally deranged. one minute she's throwing shades the next minute she's all emotional and saying she wants to go to an island all alone.. very mad human being.

and her stupid enablers keep worsening the matter,instead of admitting her in a rehab or yaba left

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
OppoA93 sold out.!!!
Laycon jumia code sold out!!!

Bet on Laycon and you are making a fortune.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
EmmyCC:
I hear say Erica's endorsement don turn husband and wife to motivational speakers. Chai this reminds me of AQ's lyrics " When my lamba hits you your shaku will switch places" Erica's lamba don hit them.
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica has turned the London gutter rat and the resident pant washer/ass licker to wailing wailers!lmao!
kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:

exactly. that's why I love how Titans put them in the lowest barrel where they belong, when they started the comparison.

saying Erica is weak is an understatement, she's mentally and emotionally slow, added with arrays of colourful stupidity.

take a peep on her Twitter and see how mentally deranged. one minute she's throwing shades the next minute she's all emotional and saying she wants to go to an island all alone.. very mad human being.

and her stupid enablers keep worsening the matter,instead of admitting her in a rehab or yaba left
lmao
I love you chibabe
Gosh.. this is how I feel about her twitter posts

So irritating...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
OppoA93 sold out.!!!
Laycon jumia code sold out!!!

Bet on Laycon and you are making a fortune.
laycon is a god in a human body

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
EmmyCC:

how many time do we need to tell you that it's an unveiling party. NBC do it for their ambassadors. they threw one for Burnaboy when they signed him around January and today they are throwing a party to welcome Erica to the family.
Mad o!!!!!
Erica is not their mate!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Una suppose dey shame. Dem sign una fave as influencer after two months. na small she use big pass ordinary twitter influencer sef. grin

After all the hype, na eleozonam level chai grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Small thing them go say old lady as if to say being old is a bad thing. Very surface thinking.

U ll be shocked I ain't even up to the age u r assuming I am. But then , what does it matter? With age comes wisdom. Your prayer should be that you get the grace to live as long as those you term old.

I no go quote u o...so just dey catch your sub like u dey do. i have delisted you from those i can have direct engagements with.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Burna is a brand ambassador to STAR!!!!

Not star rader( The lowest among the star brands). Know this and know peace.

Plus he's not a sales boy grin

The one your fave got is elozonam level with star rader. Influencer not ambassador. The only difference is that Elozonam doesn't have fans so he didn't get his own hype. Know this, know peace!

buhahahaha.. simple and short.

elophants are not much and loud on Twitter..

but electricals got number than the elophants, that's why helika sales girl role seems louder.

but they're the same, nwa boy and nwa girl.

star and star radler,I thank you ohh

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blastblade:
So Las las Na sales girl work all of them dey do... grin
It must be nice!
LOL Nigerian Breweries only unveils ambassadors not influencers so get your gist right before celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
nawa ohh

nonsense and sales girl

I think Icons should start ignoring haters. Laycon has moved past BBN. Erica is shocked that Laycon didn't reach out. She has used the word ''stare'' twice this week to chase clout. Expect more from her. Icons should ignore them and focus on helping Laycon's music exploits. Lots of sharks envy him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Since Brand partner na influencer e mean may I remind you below[img]Since Brand partner na influencer e mean may I remind you below[/img]Since Brand partner na influencer e mean may I remind you below

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
At least if to say elozonam get fans last year, him sef go enjoy party for him sales boy/influencer work.

The only difference between the two influencer job is just that one get fans while the other one no too get. So one dey more hyped hence the party.
But las Las influencer na influencer. Na still the same peanut Dem go give them.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Brand partner is same as brand ambassador.

Influencer na influencer. Know this, know peace.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
kwa kwa kwa
the rabid dog finally left its cage!
lmao!
You hate Erica but you sleep on her page and monitor her posts!
You hate Erica but you only come alive on SDK whenever you see her posts!
Ain't you a deranged fool?
You said no brand would associate with her but now,you have started calling her a sales girl!
Keep contradicting your useless self you hear?
Fyi,Tiwa is also a 'sales girl' for Star Radler...e shock you?
Erica will be unveiled as an ambassador at a party sponsored by NBC and 10 of her Elites will be given 12k each!
E shock you?
Pressed rat!
Crawl into that bottomless pit you crawled of from until you hear another sound of her success!
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chile.. buhahahaha.

what a time to be alive!! who would've thought. madam "he's using me to trend" will be a sales girl, or the so-called star girl would be given the same nwa boy role as elozonam?

buhahahaha.. e sweet me ohhh!!

whole icons are rolling with fans of mo salah, davido, YBNL, those ones are rolling with "Elophants"

Oluwa Eshe!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Enablers of bad behavior are the worst kind of people, they enable you till they meet the next their next prey, then leave you to rot in the pit they enabled you to enter deep...they make people telling you the truth to look judgmental and unkind...
Just wait till next year bbn, then you will see how they will jump ship to the next project....

Ceecee made effort to change
Tacha is very strong, but still made effort to be better, we all saw it..

This one is not that strong, but still doesn't want to accept her faults, others are always wrong, others caused her issues, lol, I just dey pity am.. Chimoo..

Mama scondy, I see your point clearly, I hope everyone on this thread is learning life lessons sha...

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8784) (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) (8789) (8790) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.