Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5088368 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) (8803) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanilatube:
she dey use am cover her shapeless body tongue

I'm kwaking like a duck right now... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Treypolor:

taaaaaa

you say Wetin...you dey compare that red #150 per yard shine shine rag to Stargirl's outfit??

is it crack??

tell Twitter people that the 2 of you are high on expired Orijin

Dem pass two... cheesy

The red dress fit cheap but it sat better on Nengi than the one your over bleached kwin wore today, making her look like a gigantic ribbon.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Last last our neighbors no sabi na just sales girl job for their fav.... Star just wan use dem sell market

note;; Its an official event for New star radler unveiling

but truth hurts..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chile.. how comes the street of twitter is dry, like nothing is happening?

how come most of the ex-housemates apart from are licker tolanibaj, are no where to be found? even the congratulation messages no fit full bucket?

speaks a lot!! even ceec and tacha, had ex housemates at their events..mind you that these ladies were bagging original and huge deals almost every week.. tueeh.

sorry elozonam if only, your elophants were a handful at least, radler would've celebrated the same sales person role they're unveiling today!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Alhaji Tekno just arrived oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
dgudlyf:
Last last our neighbors no sabi na just sales girl job for their fav.... Star just wan use dem sell market

but truth hurts..

It's a pity elo no get fans like her. Otherwise him for trend that day... cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
see how the thieves are claiming star radler event as theirs.. buhahahaha I laugh!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blastblade:

I'm kwaking like a duck right now... cheesy

Leeemao....lwkmd....mehn icons make una dey calm down now. See comparison. The non living thing sef fine pass the wrapping paper wey she wear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Treypolor:
Alhaji Tekno just arrived oooo

Hope Wizkid go come. Na dat one dey me important...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blastblade:

It's a pity elo no get fans like her. Otherwise him for trend that day... cry
which day?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
teepha:

Leeemao....lwkmd....mehn icons make una dey calm down now. See comparison. The non living thing sef fine pass the wrapping paper wey she wear
I dey tell you... cheesy

The ribbon tire me... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Treypolor:

which day?

Check the person's post I quoted and stop asking me questions wey I don answer...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Erica is now part of the family so the event is a family thing kiss kiss
shut up and move..na family business

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
a fool was saying,no big brother personality has been honoured that way.. fool!

your Erica should pls try to visit her state let's see,how well she would be welcomed, not by standing and shinning teeth, dressed like a bag of expired chocolates. let her pull crowd in her home state,like the rest are doing.

buhahahaha.. see how excited they are over sales girl role, then I can't help but imagine how y'all would run naked if she manage to snap with her state governor or even become a special adviser!!

kikikikiki.. truly beggars have no choice!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
your Twitter dry na your own headache be that
Erica dey trend worldwide and relevant people and blog dey congratulate her
our neighbour dey find Wetin to drag

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
see how the thieves are claiming star radler event as theirs.. buhahahaha I laugh!
As in....they are so desperate for attention

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jackson105:

You mean Erica? Because she is the only that fit this description.

Witch- she threatened to kill someone, threatened to kill her unborn children too.

Wicked- she Pour water on HOH bed to prevent prince from sleeping

Anorexic- no bum bum, only pot belly, because she no dey eat, na only cum she dey drink

Ugly- Fanta face, coke hand

Insecure- she was disqualified because of a man, Bleep the man publicly like a dog and worst the man still deny her publicly

I thought u are supporting Erica, why are u yabbing her again?

See finishing

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
dgudlyf:

but truth hurts..
If only Elozonam get fans. Him sef for enjoy party for his sales boy role last year. It is what it is oo.
Star dey unveil new star radler, whoricans sharply claim am.
We will keep bursting their lies one by one.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
a fool was saying,no big brother personality has been honoured that way.. fool!

your Erica should pls try to visit her state let's see,how well she would be welcomed, not by standing and shinning teeth, dressed like a bag of expired chocolates. let her pull crowd in her home state,like the rest are doing.

buhahahaha.. see how excited they are over sales girl role, then I can't help but imagine how y'all would run naked if she manage to snap with her state governor or even become a special adviser!!

kikikikiki.. truly beggars have no choice!

Elewedu fans, I challenge your fave to get a historic welcome from her state government like laycon, Nengi got. Then we would take y'all serious. cheesy

Otherwise make una shift one corner with ona sales girl work..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
10 crates of Origin for neo....So neo posted this without mentioning any names but some insane people from madness camp decided to catch their sub. Now they are running mad in the comment section. O ma se oooo

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
teepha:
10 crates of Origin for neo....So neo posted this without mentioning any names but some insane people from madness camp decided to catch their sub. Now they are running mad in the comment section. O ma se oooo

Dem go die. He said what he said..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SILENTandSMART2: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
teepha:

Please wetin happen gist me nah, grin

Wetin happen to erica grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wasiu fans,I challenge your fave to get celebrated and appreciated like Erica got today for her unveiling

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chile. I hope star radler pays elika her salary quickly, so she gets good cream to unify her skin tone

this is disgusting.. the face and hands and black pit is just too irritating.. that's her real complexion, no Instagram filter to cover it up.

I couldn't even save the picture it's too gross.

see the multicolored lizard who called herself one of the hottest girls in the house.. donkey!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
You mean to be celebrated as a sales girl?

Challenge Declined. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
Chile.. how comes the street of twitter is dry, like nothing is happening?

how come most of the ex-housemates apart from are licker tolanibaj, are no where to be found? even the congratulation messages no fit full bucket?

speaks a lot!! even ceec and tacha, had ex housemates at their events..mind you that these ladies were bagging original and huge deals almost every week.. tueeh.

sorry elozonam if only, your elophants were a handful at least, radler would've celebrated the same sales person role they're unveiling today!

Babe, off mic please
No give these OPPOnus heart attack

They waited over 2 month to bag these sales girl deals. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanilatube:
the whole of elites is mad niyen tongue
as u take mad naaaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blastblade:

Hope Wizkid go come. Na dat one dey me important...
Even if Drake with Nicki Minaj dey dere....No be there event....Na star radler dey unveil there product....

en sales girl ambassador announcement na just part of the event just like item 7

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
I commented on a page on fb hyping my presido laycon only for a whorica fans to inbox me to insult me,she immediately block me,I was so speechless like why is she pained,I hype my presido then y cant u hype your Stan.is this how toxic they are,is it fear that made her block me or what angry how I wish she didn’t block me Kai

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
dgudlyf:
Even if Drake with Nicki Minaj dey dere....No be there event....Na star radler dey unveil there product....

en sales girl ambassador announcement na just part of the event just like item 7

you don add ambassador....you are doing well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Treypolor: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
this Frodd ehn...na everywhere we go see him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
dgudlyf:

Na true Sha. Elozonam talk am too...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) (8803) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.