Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124943 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) (8830) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Star is an international beer. A local beer nesting international standard and not only sold in Nigeria but across africa. Glo is a nigerian company but a multinational. that easy.

Can we say all this about orijin

Oga shut up your mouth star redler is a local beer under NBc don't Come out here to disgrace yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

Show us where she was referred to as an ambassador by the brand she's repping?

that word "Welcome to the family" oooo deep, its more than just mere orijin endorsement. shame of a brand that couldnt trend, yet paid influencers to trend them despite signing two bbnaija housemates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Unilever gateman no wan gree oo grin

I thought whoricans had grown over Laycon's win. I never knew it was an everlasting sore.

No wonder one of them said the party yesterday was their finale party. It's an everlasting pain.

60% geng.
85M geng.
Choke on it!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
SammyFX:

Oga shut up your mouth star redler is a local beer under NBc don't Come out here to disgrace yourself

My guy read and understand..

Star Radler is sold across africa, not in all countries, that makes it international. I cant say that of Orijin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Samueltemi337:
But he passed 25% when all housemates were up

You sure say you get sense so

Leave that guy, he is a dumb fool, he might be intelligent in his own way o, but u can't support Erica and not be senseless, it is the common attribute in that fan base.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Unilever gate man jeyjeysin.

Abeg when you reach office on monday, as you dey open gate for MD. Ask am where our deal don reach..like when Dem go announce am.

NBC star radler wey local pass cocoa grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Unilever gateman no wan gree oo grin

I thought whoricans had grown over Laycon's win. I never knew it was an everlasting sore.

No wonder one of them said the party yesterday was their finale party. It's an everlasting pain.

60% geng.
85M geng.
Choke on it!!!

I laff in this... hope them don pay finish. If you know you know ooo.. God no go shame us. All trips won, they are yet to make one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
EmmyCC:

When it comes to brand endorsements I don't like putting mouth in it because there are terms and other things that could make money go up, if you ain't privy to the contract then you might not have points to argue but when it's government salary it's easier to guess. Recently it was rumoured that Wizkid was paid up to 3 million dollars by a company and that's well over a billion naira even Davido was implying that the amount was small. Am not comparing her to Wiz but 15 m thing depends.

You see what I'm saying, look at how you analyzed the whole thing cos it's Erica, I bet you if it were to be Laycon you would have dig out facts that would contradict what icons said...well it's alright sha, I wasn't expecting you to say the truth considering the fact that she's ur fav kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Once again, 85M geng!!!
Choke on it!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Unilever gate man jeyjeysin.

Abeg when you reach office on monday, as you dey open gate for MD. Ask am where our deal don reach..like when Dem go announce am.

NBC star radler wey local pass cocoa grin

but in terms of locality Orijin na ambassador grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

that word "Welcome to the family" oooo deep, its more than just mere orijin endorsement. shame of a brand that couldnt trend, yet paid influencers to trend them despite signing two bbnaija housemates

I asked only one question, was she called an ambassador? cheesy

All these shalaye ko necessastri..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
NBC wey dey suffer economic recession with Buhari grin
Buhari don go borrow money from Brazil sef.

God forbid my fave sign deal with such a broke establishment grin

Infact, Na even sales girl sef. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tolanibaj and tochi their so called bestie rolls with the winning team. They are not bitter like your madam

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

My guy read and understand..

Star Radler is sold across africa, not in all countries, that makes it international. I cant say that of Orijin.
Star radler and Legend are already fading away dats y they had to re unveil them....
Its a fact Orijin sells more right now than Star radler and Legend combine,,,

You can just ask ppl that are into d business
But i know you will argue
Truth hurts though

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
teepha:
Tolanibaj and tochi their so called bestie rolls with the winning team. They are not bitter like your madam
Who no like better thing. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

I asked only one question, was she called an ambassador? cheesy

All these shalaye ko necessastri.. cheesy

you mumu gan ... so they dont have to call her ambassador before you know she is one. Let me snapshot their press release on endorsing erica to you. E loud gan. you only feed off social media updates. you were waiting for them to say it on their social media handles while they had a whole press conference to say it. tueeh... yeye dey

How low can these bulbians reason

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

sense far from you. keep quiet and take 24percent when true contenders were still on the show. not Neo and vinch you guys used to shine

I dey feel ur pains my dear

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
mattgoners:
Star radler and Legend are already fading away dats y they had to re unveil them....
Its a fact Orijin sells more right now than Star radler and Legend combine,,,

You can just ask ppl that are into d business
But i know you will argue
Truth hurts though

Say What.... say What.... spit it out my friend. I can dispute that of Legend, but Radler park well immediately and stop spewing trash. People no longer drink Orijin, the sham has washed away. the released orijin zero to keep up in the market. still he no dey sell

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
The pepper is too hot..

The people from Hell are going back to hell.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

you mumu gan ... so they dont have to call her ambassador before you know she is one. Let me snapshot their press release on endorsing erica to you. E loud gan. you only feed off social media updates. you were waiting for them to say it on their social media handles while they had a whole press conference to say it. tueeh... yeye dey

How low can these bulbians reason

When e Don reach to dey insult, know sey the pain is gaining momentum.. cheesy

E loud, E loud, yet E no loud reach make Dem call am ambassador.. cheesy

My friend, jejely celebrate ona sales girl job in peace oh, before Dem cancel am.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
sorry you mean 5%?
jayjaycee0:

You are not cerebral... laycon did 41 and kidd did a 16. Give me a trend of what would have happened and how much kidd would have impacted laycons votes had he made it to the finals.

Compare Erica votes with laycon and stop forming one unseen alliances of votes. laycon has not done more than a 9% on erica

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Talking about achievement
Laycon being the ogun state youth ambassador alone would swallow all the deals your queen could b getting right now cos

He did not need any permission to enter the government house

It will very easy for him to get juicy contract from the state government since hes a cabinet member....
...that alone na massive achievement

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

When e Don reach to dey insult, know sey the pain is gaining momentum.. cheesy

E loud, E loud, yet E no loud reach make Dem call am ambassador.. cheesy

My friend, jejely celebrate ona sales girl job in peace oh, before Dem cancel am.. cheesy
Paulo fit vex tomorrow collect am back give Diane grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
and the bulbians bulb has off. what a shame, una no fit make orijin sell, them pay toto dikeh to dey promise 5k 5k online just to trend their so called ambassadors. Chaiiii this life no balance. Guinness will be sobbing their loss now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
mattgoners:
Laycon being the ogun state youth ambassador alone would swallow all the deals your queen could b getting right now cos

It will very easy for him to get juicy contract from the state government since hes a cabinet member....
Na Laycon, Nengi and trikytee big pass like this among all LD housemates.
Govt. Appointments >>>>>>>>endorsement.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
mattgoners:
[b]Laycon being the ogun state youth ambassador alone [/b]would swallow all the deals your queen could b getting right now cos

[s]It will very easy for him to get juicy contract from the state government since hes a cabinet member[/s]....

but he is not being paid, na special duties. they will call him if the remember him, because by next year, the governor might not remember he made him youth ambassador. keep wallowing in delusion

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Paulo fit vex tomorrow collect am back give Diane grin

Anything dey possible for that sex predator side... cheesy

The day elewedu stop to drink him cum, E fit do am.. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Say What.... say What.... spit it out my friend. I can dispute that of Legend, but Radler park well immediately and stop spewing trash. People no longer drink Orijin, the sham has washed away. the released orijin zero to keep up in the market. still he no dey sell
I don't xpect you to agree with me....

But dats the actual fact...You can ask at any supermarket near you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ambassador Laycon.
Youth Ambassador and member of Ogun state executive council..

State appointment wey dey swallow 10 endorsements.

Choke on it!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
sorry you mean 5%?

5% and laycon did 24%.. this bossom of stupidity and wereyism doesnt lie with the bulbians alone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Stargirl's party is still ongoing

I need haters tears this night cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Na Laycon, Nengi and trikytee big pass like this among all LD housemates.
Govt. Appointments >>>>>>>>endorsement.

Nengi and Trikytee will be paid monthly...

but laycon.

How much do you think an SSA earns in bayelsa. it is not up to 700k.

their appointments no get offices, they cant prepare a budget na just word of mouth to help their future and put them on salary. but not to worry, Erica can put 3 of them on a monthly salary. KpomKwem...

this one go pain them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) (8830) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.