Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114572 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) (8849) (8850) (8851) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Demnan:
What I am in support of is all bodies are beautiful. Why try to change what you have? What of people that have things they dont like but 'exercise' cant help? Fallen boobs? Crooked nose? Natural way, or artificial way, you both are trying to change yourself when it's not like it had an adverse effect on your health
so u saying plastic surgery doesn't have an adverse effect on one's health..hope u would advice someone dear to u to go for one..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
We told you guys that we will be pressing your necks with Laycon's achievements.

We are just starting.

1M streams on Boomplay!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why would I hold someone back from doing what they feel right? A lot of people did plastic surgery and live to be old with no health issues, some people even have ti do it for health reasons. And you have no stand to tell me what to advise someone dear to me, I mean you think its okay to publicly have sex and cry for love on National Tv
elegantslayer:
so u saying plastic surgery doesn't have an adverse effect on one's health..hope u would advice someone dear to u to go for one..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
elegantslayer:
buhahaha werey fe wo idi mii..Yes I am proudly supporting Erica and i can do what she did on tv and its non of ur fvcking business since u have decided to turn your self to chukwu Abi ama...wait a minute,so u hate for Erica is cos she fvcked on tv......Is it ur fvck...some of u don't even have a good reason why u hate her

Keep quiet with your flat okada seat

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jackson105:

Jesu!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Icons EVOLVE and leave elewedu family alone

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Icons leave elegantslayer alone o, if you abuse her too much, she will start crying that it's her younger sister that's typing tongue tongue
Abi I lie, elegantslayer cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jackson105:

Chai, I don't know which one to give the reply of the week between this one and the other one someone gave jeyjeysin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Beorn:

Bro, you are the one bringing Laycon and Omah Lay in the same comparison. Where did I ever say Laycon has more impressive numbers than Omah Lay? How will I with a clear head rate Laycon above Omah Lay? Omah Lay currently is some levels above Laycon and in future we can debate Omah Lay and Laycon if Laycon can churn out hits going forward. Only impressive hits after the BBN fame can make me rate Laycon above Omah Lay or same level as Omah Lay.

But you are allowing sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning. I've given you an example of how voting robbed Burna and Phyno of an award they deserved but you keep missing the point. Do you think Omah Lay's superior numbers will count when he faces Laycon in a voting category with the current hype Laycon has? Let give you another example to show you Laycon is a threat.

Last year, few weeks after BBN ended, Mercy and Mike won the Best Dressed Male and Female at the AMVCA, the VOTING category of the show. Now, while I admit that Mercy's dress was fire, let's take a minute and imagine Mercy had not just won BBN and was just lesser known celebrity and another lady had just won the BBN with that much hype, do you think for a sec Mercy would've won that award? Never!!

You keep underestimating BBN fans and the hype of a winner. Remember the people that would vote are online and that's where Laycon has his most fans. Omah Lay's higher numbers or higher quality of songs won't count once voting is involved. I keep advising you but you don't want listen. Fans/Nigerians are very sentimental. They don't go with common sense in these scenarios.

This is what you keep missing. Laycon is hot right now and the hype hasn't died down. If voting is involved, Omah Lay would be lucky to win if he's in the same category with Laycon. Fireboy DML had more better songs than Rema and even an album yet Rema who had more fans won him.

If not for the fact that I hate seeing a deserved winner lose out on a prize, I'd have wished voting is still allowed and Laycon is placed in the same category with Omah Lay. If Laycon wins, you'd realize fans don't vote without sentiments. Number of streams doesn't count when your opponent has the bigger fans in a voting category.

When it comes to robbing... it is that of Rema tht is the most questionable...

sean tizzle was bigger and more established than burna boy and phyno. as at that year, You cant mention that very year without sean tizzle. Burna had a great album no doubt but sean tizzle was better off that year
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
We told you guys that we will be pressing your necks with Laycon's achievements.

We are just starting.

Sky is just the starting point for Laycon,,,,
Our Ambassador with monthly salary and probable Headies award nominee

God will continue to help and bless him
Original starboy....always giving us bragging rights

i stan, restan, overstan, Afghanistan, kazhaztan, Pakistan,,, pa

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

We are just starting.

icons don go stream am... go 1m... hahahahahahaha.... lol meagre something

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
jayjaycee0:

icons don go stream am... go 1m... hahahahahahaha.... lol meagre something
but whorica is celebrating 100k views

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Haters....FEM!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Stay pained!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oiinn , every artiste want fans that can give them millions, so wetin you dey talk grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ambassador Laycon
The hottest rapper for 9ja

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Vanilatube:

After trending the useless short clip in Burundi, Chad, Somalia and Niger grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Vanilatube:

sincerely thats a lot for something thats not music. you talking about music here.... music that you can jam many million times.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's a lot for something that's not music kee you there!

Wetin be the difference?
No be to stream?

After uniting Africa Na ordinary 100k she fit gather for a less than 20 mins short clip.

A short clip can be watched anytime. It's less than 20mins for fvck sake. So what the fvck are you saying?

Shioor!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
there classy 300k fans on twitter cannot stream their movie pass 100k...
Hellites and delusion na 5&6

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
That's a lot for something that's not music keep you there!

Wetin be the difference?
No be to stream?

After uniting Africa Na ordinary 100k she fit gather for a less than 20 mins short clip.

Shioor!
No na.....1 Elites pass 100 icons na.....

abi no be so?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

After trending the useless short clip in Burundi, Chad, Somalia and Niger grin
Mali and libya

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
mattgoners:
No na.....1 Elites pass 100 icons na.....

abi no be so?
1 hellite pass 1000 icons sef grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
"We are classy"

"We are the most devoted fanbase"

"We love our kwin"

But you've refused to promote her craft. Na only to dey troll Laycon whose fans are busy streaming his songs and making more money for him and making him more popular in the process.

Ordinary short clip of less than 20 mins. Una no fit push am pass 100k.. what a pity!

Maybe una don finally discover say she no get talent. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Icons EVOLVE. I don't know why you are still rubbing yourselves in the mud with some people. I have seen the light and I've evolved. Stop exchanging words with some low-lifes

Just like laycon said " If I no dey burst your brain then you no get".

Let the wailers keep wailing on Laycon's matter, e go tire them one day.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Demnan:
Nengz, Laycon, Vee
I can't rem if have written anything about vee on this thread..now coming to laycon,I have never written any negative thing about him from d beginning of d show till d end of d show,now back to nengi,I didn't really like her cos of her kinda game,buh I only dragged her just once and that was during d show,cos of her sudden asking of space after been together for weeks......Now my point is ninjas and icons still calling Erica names for no reason,c'mon d show already ended,she was disqualified,ur fav won,why still drag her,u don't hate people cos of how they choose to live their lives,or cos of who they choose to be with,Erica wasnt even a toxic person in d show and she made peace with every single soul she quarrelled with in d house,followed all bbn thread from see gobe to lockdown,and I just support my fav in peace without dragging anyone..whatever negative stuffs have written about laycon just started recently...u can go back to my prev post during d show buh slutshaming Erica for a guy she's still with is a no no for me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
They will neva discuss their queens career

But they av turn monitoring spirit on top Laycon and Nengi Matter,,, only them unilever gateman, cleaner for payporte , OAP for elewedu FM,,, they will always know someone dat know someone dat someone...

Las las u na go dey alright

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
"We are classy"

"We are the most devoted fanbase"

"We love our kwin"

But you've refused to promote her craft. Na only to dey troll Laycon whose fans are busy streaming his songs and making more money for him and making him more popular in the process.

Ordinary short clip of less than 20 mins. Una no fit push am pass 100k.. what a pity!

Maybe una don finally discover say she no get talent. grin
Tamper justice with mercy please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Icons evolve na

Haba!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
mattgoners:
there classy 300k fans on twitter cannot stream their movie pass 100k...

Hellites and delusion na 5&6

your almost 3m instagram followers cant give laycon 2M on boomplay. Pathetic. Cant give him a 2M views on youtube. Oshi... Artist with mere 40k followers is doing an 8m plus view on youtube. 20M on boomplay. Failures

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
mattgoners:
They will neva discuss their queens career

But they av turn monitoring spirit on top Laycon and Nengi Matter,,, only them unilever gateman, cleaner for payporte , OAP for elewedu FM,,, they will always know someone dat know someone dat someone...

Las las u na go dey alright

I love the way i spray pepper in your eyes and educate you with facts.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Haters.
Choke on it!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) (8849) (8850) (8851) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.