Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124992 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8875) (8876) (8877) (8878) (8879) (8880) (8881) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Omo it's been polls upon polls since last night.

Laycon vs Omah lay everywhere on twitter.

Fierce vs bad influence everywhere on twitter..

I'm just too happy right now.
We are no more in the level of "he stared at her"
"He met with pigwaya" "He ignored her"

Music world here I come!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
It was the way the views rose so suddenly that made people question the streams. And, no, you dont want to believe, you wish he bought it, so you can have a reason for your 'truth'
EmmyCC:

That's why someone on Twitter the other day said Tiwa's album is a flop for not getting the required attention on it's own. As for paying for views I don't know how it's done but if that's the case could also be that Laycon paid for the views/streams he has though I want to believe all the streams gotten are organic but since it's possible to buy then...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
He told you, YOU, to argue with his point constructively. Dont add incomprehension to your repertoire
EmmyCC:

Since when does argue constructively translate to making a point? If you feel one is not arguing constructively then you put the person in line and beat the person with strong points. That's how it's done.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Gee001:
Seriously Elites should leave this bitterness towards Laycon. It's really not necessary. The energy you guys are wasting being all bitter and vile, dragging Laycon can be used to hype your fav and get her to that enviable spot just as Icons have done and is still doing for Laycon. You guys lack ideas on how to hype your fav. Imagine complaining that Twitter streets is boring cos Icons now choose to ignore and focus on hyping their fav. He's now past BBN levels but MUSIC!!! Can you beat that?

#peace

My dear, you couldn't have said it better. They should channel that their energy in hyping their fav. She is an actress but what has she done in building her craft after bbnaija? Nothing. Yet her fans drag someone that's making sure the main reason why he went to bbnaija was to sell his music to world which he is already achieving.

Even diane that never acted any movie or went to film school was able to utilize the platform bbnaija gave her by writing producing and writing short movie on youtube.

Hype your fav's craft and leave icons alone to hype laycon's music. The sky is big enough for everyone to fly.

Bbnaija is a big platform that helps people to showcase their talents. Bisola the musician/actress went to project fame she no blow, then she went to bbnaija showcased and her talents to the world. Bbnaija gave her that platform and popularity of where she is today. With bbnaija popularity if you can't use it to utilize your talent, you will be forgotten in few years.

Advice your fav to focus on her acting in order to remain relevant just like laycon is focusing on music.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nilknarf:
See how they are flogging them left,right,centre for Twitter

Na only to dey run mouth for BBN matters

Premature monkeys
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The most interesting part of this whole drama is that,they cant blame it on Elites... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
I miss him. Ebuka. When the going was hot, he was there every step of the way
Vanilatube:
God bless Ebuka78 wherever he is...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Icons o una too much, the cruise na mad!! grin.

Twitter is on fire and nairaland too is hot. God of Laycon we thank you ooo!!!

Who God has blessed no one can curse. Laycon you are blessed already, the grace of God is already on you. Haters can run mad, Wetin concern us grin grin grin.

Elites focus and hype your favourite and leave Laycon alone, this is my advice to you guys cos we no be una mate. Know this and have peace.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
jayjaycee0:
This thing pepper bulbians today. The pepper na him them dey call publicity. GOD NO GO SHAME US OOO.

TwitterNg were on fire putting bulbians in their place concerning next rated. The relegated laycon to rookie of the year. He was still rejected in that category. The thing really pepper them, them dey call am publicity.

All we know is this as Elites, as far as laycon goes, with his hypez buzz Clamour and BBB euphoria around him... His music ain't going nowhere from here.

Trash is Trash, speaking facts
Giddem !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala for who no get home o!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] Just as u flushed away ur womb after all the numerous abortions u committed
Jesu!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vanilatube:
God bless Ebuka78 wherever he is...

Ashe waa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Congratulations in advance for your next rated award, Laycon...

Happy Sunday all...from Nengi.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vanilatube:
i wish I could frame this
This is the truth!!

Kidd has even been flushed away on his own
Nobody talks about him on twitter grin

Why are you so wicked? Kidd has one or two fans here. You want them to develop high blood pressure?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blastblade:

Na who born this mammy water. No bleaching found!

No wonder elewedu stole her foundation only to end up looking like Casper the ghost.. cheesy

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
That baby face keeps me smiling every time
MissPotatoHead:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Elewedu grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
MissPotatoHead:

One word for Nengi

SULTRY

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] Just as u flushed away ur womb after all the numerous abortions u committed
buhahaha......abeg pity am,na our fellow lady...this washing too much abeg...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2020
teepha:

My dear, you couldn't have said it better. They should channel that their energy in hyping their fav. She is an actress but what has she done in building her craft after bbnaija? Nothing. Yet her fans drag someone that's making sure the main reason why he went to bbnaija was to sell his music to world which he is already achieving.

Even diane that never acted any movie or went to film school was able to utilize the platform bbnaija gave her by writing producing and writing short movie on youtube.

Hype your fav's craft and leave icons alone to hype laycon's music. The sky is big enough for everyone to fly.

Bbnaija is a big platform that helps people to showcase their talents. Bisola the musician/actress went to project fame she no blow, then she went to bbnaija showcased and her talents to the world. Bbnaija gave her that platform and popularity of where she is today. With bbnaija popularity if you can't use it to utilize your talent, you will be forgotten in few years.

Advice your fav to focus on her acting in order to remain relevant just like laycon is focusing on music.

Please what song has laycon released since leaving big brother house. I mean his own song, his he scared it might be trash.
He his busy paying courtesy call and picking up cheques from the likes of MC Oluomo and his likes
Erica is a moving train, she is already a made actress before Big Brother, the only thing is she will only get bigger and bigger. Can we say the same about laycon.
Mention one song laycon has released since leaving big brother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2020
All the tribes against Elites and we killing Dem Shas...

Bulbians and Turtles and the most bitter
Vinchive and idiotribe dey sidelines the attack

We strong gidigba for them. If una like, make una Kno embrace the truth.

As for as Next Rated is concerned ... Laycon ain't a worthy mention. Hype no dey do am, na content. Which content does laycon have.

Its like make we say make them give Erica best supporting actress for her role in Hire a woman. Elites we use our head. We don't do false hype and hope. We are propelling Erica to do more and win more so she can stand chances and stave off competition. We know be like bulbians we say make laycon win next rated because of awa fret wey people no gree stream. A next rated with less than 5m views on. Youtube ain't a credible next rated

E go pepper una. Make una go fight TwitterNg first before discussing with Elites.

Happy Monday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2020
The only achievement laycon has is this:

Fan base
And Instagram Followers

But music content and material ... Mehnnnn apologies

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The most interesting part of this whole drama is that,they cant blame it on Elites... grin

Let them go and fight TwitterNg first before Elites bring their own

What Elites are saying is this, bring laycon materials let's compare with the worthy contenders. Bring him streaming numbers let's check with the other competitors.

Awa Fret!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2020
God of Omahlay no dey sleep. Despite laycon many battalions of bulbians.
The way TwitterNg embarrass them yesterday eehnn... Chaiiii sense full everywhere

The annoying thing about it was this bulbians were calling it publicity. I was so mad. Instead make dem hide their head in shame.

Oo wrong nau.

Laycon no sleep well last night. It is a big wake up call to him. He is not doing well with his craft, he is just a mere big brother housemate with a big brother hype and big brother fan base

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Omah combine followership on all platforms no even reach 1m.

Yet baba is doing better numbers than the one they celebrate his daily growth of Instagram followers
The one they celebrate 1m streams milestones ... Why the fake love though

Bulbians stream laycon music more because una don really vex Nigerians yesterday with that stupid gesture of una. No reasonable person will stream laycon music anymore for that disrespect

Bulbians stream more.

Truth they pain. We go talk am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2020
See Epistles upon epistles about Laycon this early morning. Thank God I didn't read that shit. I already know anything he posts here is definitely another of his continuous wailing series.

Jeyjeysin must have seen Laycon and icons chasing him in his dream.

If Laycon gets nominated or wins next rated. I'm so sure you will kill yourself that day. If ordinary twitter poll not even official nomination can make you wail like this.

Stay pained!!!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nursy(f): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2020
jayjaycee0:
God of Omahlay no dey sleep. Despite laycon many battalions of bulbians.
The way TwitterNg embarrass them yesterday eehnn... Chaiiii sense full everywhere

The annoying thing about it was this bulbians were calling it publicity. I was so mad. Instead make dem hide their head in shame.

Oo wrong nau.

Laycon no sleep well last night. It is a big wake up call to him. He is not doing well with his craft, he is just a mere big brother housemate with a big brother hype and big brother fan base
It is you that didn't sleep well because you woke up early morning to start wailing. Please stop by a hospital to check your blood pressure so you don't collapse at work.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Nursy:
It is you that didn't sleep well because you woke up early morning to start wailing. Please stop by a hospital to check your blood pressure so you don't collapse at work.
yeah

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2020
For the pass three days the discussion as been Laycon

I love this grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2020
observer222:
For the pass three days the discussion as been Laycon

I love this grin
Laycon is the clout.

At this point, I think the thread should be renamed Laycon music updates 2020.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Nursy:

Na Laycon matter go kill that one. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8875) (8876) (8877) (8878) (8879) (8880) (8881) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.