Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094779 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Between jjc and toronatu. I no Sabi who stupid pass.

Jjc just unlocked a whole new level of stupidity this morning.

How will you expect a brand new car to come with plate number? I feel say na crase sha. grin

This one weak me pass 'Ka Ji Ko'

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You mean influencer? grin
Oppo deal still dey pain you?

Oya choke on it again!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesu! shocked

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Gbas gbos! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Jesu! shocked

Only a senseless superion will drag Nengi because of a tweet.
I know how devlish you hellites are and also know it is one of you that disguise as a either a superion or ninja and drag either Ozo or nengi so that their fans can fight each other
Like i still wonder what you evil doers stand to gain?
I am a superion,at some point i hated nengi but Ozo made me love her and I can say of a truth that nengi is a sweet person
And if Ozo decides to be with her as a fan the best i can do is to love and support them
Those useless persons fighting because of the live video nengi did lay con,need i tell them that Ozo was in the same room with nengi that night

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
One fanbase that doesn't troll Ozo are the Elites.
We and Superions have a mutual understansing and respect for each other grin
Btw,superions are shipping Erica and Ozo right now on Twitter.....side eyes at botched FC grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
Kidd went to mark his territory grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hian!
Is it not kidd and Erica that is living together at Eko hotels?
Abeg perish that idea!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lilyspring99:

Only a senseless superion will drag Nengi because of a tweet.
I know how devlish you hellites are and also know it is one of you that disguise as a either a superion or ninja and drag either Ozo or nengi so that their fans can fight each other
Like i still wonder what you evil doers stand to gain?
I am a superion,at some point i hated nengi but Ozo made me love her and I can say of a truth that nengi is a sweet person
And if Ozo decides to be with her as a fan the best i can do is to love and support them
Those useless persons fighting because of the live video nengi did lay con,need i tell them that Ozo was in the same room with nengi that night
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
You don't want them to drag Erica to the discussion but na you dey mention Erica to the discussion

Hoelites, nothing is happening in Ericas live... Stop adding her to trending topics

Nencon pls pepper haters
Na una dey reign

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Alaye, she never receive anything!!!

Una no broadcast am when she share rice during that same period?

Who are you fooling?

She hasn't received anything. GFM don enter voice mail. grin

Pls enlighten me what can make GFM to enter voice mail
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omo these elites and explorers dragging Nengi and Ozo because Nengi and Laycon were chatting on IG line? cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
It is stupidity to compare Efe and Laycon when it comes to music.

And Laycon is by far a better rapper than Omaley is a singer.

Laycon is in the league of Kendric Lamar

Watch this and thank me later

https://mobile.twitter.com/temigomez/status/1329394880850833409

PS: Forget the stories, I will be high like the top floor...Laycon

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hoelites are very useless set of humans.
They love to insert themselves into everything. especially that useless truth icon.

Laycon and Nengi's Ig live which was fun and pure cruise. I even heard ozo was in that same room. It's what is giving them headache. They are now disguising as Superions and using that opportunity to troll Nengi. If e pain you, you sef organise IG live for your who.ore nau. Is it that hard?

Hoelites like Nengi said. Una dey hate, una go die. Continue!

Na every opportunity to create fan wars you go see whoricans. Very useless fanbase.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Laycon is in the league of Kedric Lamar

Guy Laycon Sabi this rap thing I no go lie.
He's just too good. Reason I will Stan this guy for life just like the way I Stan Olamide.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Please change your weed supplier...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
My beautiful baby grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Laycon's music go pepper you.
Laycon's endorsements go pepper you.

You better stay away from sharp objects because we are just getting started.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Botched FC is wicket!
They know very well that everything about their fave is fake including her teeth and they still went ahead to give her 2 bags of plantain chips and a cheap pillow!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Elites can never shame Erica like this!
Lmao!
From shop rite cake to a bag of plantain chips...her fans want turn her into a plantain chips distributor?
Abi dem no fit give her something nice?
No wonder she looks so depressed and sad!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Elites are too classy for this shit!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wait, oo, what's so wrong in two friends of opposite sex catching cruise? and then some sparks from hellfire now disrespecting the girls partner. Superions that drag Nengz and Ninjas that drag Ozo, na dem I blame. No one thought of disrespect, until y'all let those devils sow that seed of mistrust between you. I mean Nengz and Ozo are the deal, and that doesnt prevent either of them relating with their friends. I mean Ozo is cool with Laycon. And y'all wanting Ozo with Erica by force, it cannot happen. Ozo's spec is fair and clean. Not hydroquinone assisted, fair, oo, not boli twin, oo, natural fair and clear

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol, classy indeed cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Demnan:
Wait, oo, what's so wrong in two friends of opposite sex catching cruise? and then some sparks from hellfire now disrespecting the girls partner. Superions that drag Nengz and Ninjas that drag Ozo, na dem I blame. No one thought of disrespect, until y'all let those devils show that seed of mistrust between you. I mean Nengz and Ozo are the deal, and that doesnt prevent either of them relating with their friends. I mean Ozo is cool with Laycon. And y'all wanting Ozo with Erica by force, it cannot happen. Ozo's spec is fair and clean. Not hydroquinone assisted, fair, oo, not boli twin, oo, natural fair and clear
They want Ozo for Asheworica at all cost. Some of them were even shipping them on Twitter as Dem see say pikinwaya no too reason their useless wh.ore for serious relationship.
Awon werey!!!
Ozo doesn't do wh.ores.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Demnan:
Wait, oo, what's so wrong in two friends of opposite sex catching cruise? and then some sparks from hellfire now disrespecting the girls partner. Superions that drag Nengz and Ninjas that drag Ozo, na dem I blame. No one thought of disrespect, until y'all let those devils show that seed of mistrust between you. I mean Nengz and Ozo are the deal, and that doesnt prevent either of them relating with their friends. I mean Ozo is cool with Laycon. And y'all wanting Ozo with Erica by force, it cannot happen. Ozo's spec is fair and clean. Not hydroquinone assisted, fair, oo, not boli twin, oo, natural fair and clear
Like I watched the live but there was nothing they both said that would make anyone think towards disrespect to another person.
But those elites disguising on twitter as superions decided to cause war

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
Awon hoodlums have started wailing!
Shut up!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
jenifer007:

if reason for it is not genuine.
They dont give money anyhow. They verify and make sure it is utilized for the said purpose

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
elite don't have anything to discourse that is why they are dragging Nengi, Laycon and ozo.

that useless fanbase can create imaginary war from anything they hate or dislike.

and the funny thing is dat some of them did not watch the live video ooo.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

fire !!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
jenifer007:

GFM is not a anyhow fund raising programme.
The reasons for GFM are clearly stated. Though the people that opened it for Elewedu claimed it was for a mental issue or whatever mental thing they claimed. They (GFM) will always confirm if such claim is true before releasing the fund. If found false (which in this case is false), such fund will never I repeat NEVER be released.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tatiana4u:
totonatu, don't lie,did u watch the video.
cos I'm sure u didn't

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tatiana4u:
My beautiful baby grin kiss

Tatiana , recently Erica was trolled on here when Nengi and Prince featured in a DSTV commercial but it seems Erica was also part of that commercial according to this report below or am i missing somethin since Elites never mentioned anything of such.

I'm sorry for asking cos i don't really follow anything Erica, Google just pops up the article in my notifications just now and i was wondering.

https://ab-tc.com/erica,-nengi-and-prince-work-together-for-the-time-after-bbnaija-house-for-dstv-nigeria/

N.B
Please this post is only directed at Tatiana, let no unfortunate person quote me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Botched FC is wicket!
They know very well that everything about their fave is fake including her teeth and they still went ahead to give her 2 bags of plantain chips and a cheap pillow!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Elites can never shame Erica like this!
Lmao!
From shop rite cake to a bag of plantain chips...her fans want turn her into a plantain chips distributor?
Abi dem no fit give her something nice?
No wonder she looks so depressed and sad!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Elites are too classy for this shit!
no be d same Erica dey give #100 naira purebliss and #50 naira cupcake make she chop.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nomyth:

Tatiana , recently Erica was trolled on here when Nengi and Prince featured in a DSTV commercial but it seems Erica was also part of that commercial according to this report below or am i missing somethin since Elites never mentioned anything of such.

I'm sorry for asking cos i don't really follow anything Erica, Google just pops up the article in my notifications just now and i was wondering.

https://ab-tc.com/erica,-nengi-and-prince-work-together-for-the-time-after-bbnaija-house-for-dstv-nigeria/

N.B
Please this post is only directed at Tatiana, let no unfortunate person quote me
Ka ji ko? grin

Werey dey disguise grin

After we Don ridicule you for saying a brand new car should come with plate number. You don sharply change uniform.

Jjc werey grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.