Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114672 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9056) (9057) (9058) (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
am busy getting successful, you can keep hating and crying, I m not stopping you if it makes you sleep well at night... Elites have moved on and only hyping Erica, but you can keep trolling her while she remains on top... All the best
Shut up your mouth..
Which useless Hellites have moved on.

The same ones that can't do without trolling Laycon and his music in a day?

The same ones that can't stop crying about Laycon's endorsements?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Atikulator:
It seems like most of you guys that tend to sleep and wake on this thread are still students and are affected by the current ASUU strike. Nigeria has really failed her youths

Should we kill ourselves,are we the one doing the country.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Shut up your mouth..
Which useless Hellites have moved on.

The same ones that can't do without trolling Laycon and his music in a day?

The same ones that can't stop crying about Laycon's endorsements?
you keep mentioning me back to this thread, you can show me just one elite trolling laycon cause I haven't seen except on Twitter where there is always gbas gbos... But on this thread, I doubt..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
you keep mentioning me back to this thread, you can show me just one elite trolling laycon cause I haven't seen except on Twitter where there is always gbas gbos... But on this thread, I doubt..

Remain blind forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
am busy getting successful, you can keep hating and crying, I m not stopping you if it makes you sleep well at night... Elites have moved on and only hyping Erica, but you can keep trolling her while she remains on top... All the best
alaye jorjorjor...
u don't know Warris going on....yhu better sneak back to ur hole.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
JayJayklev:
... U. Can help her with the list of any upcoming rapper that yhu know sha.....

There is different a difference between an upcoming rapper and a Growing rapper...
Know this and know peace
Take a chill pill...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
question number one...
u be elite abi....
oya give me the names of elites wey yhu know for this group.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Take a chill pill...
...your fave is a Nollywood bride nah....Conny is a growing artiste...
Shoye

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Bulbians know that their fave is an empty barrel whose wack lyrics are overhyped!
Like I keep saying, laycon can never blow on his own,that's why he collaborates with others or remix their songs just to hide his ineptitude!
...the laycon I know.....abi ur own laycon....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2020
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Who wears big coat with slippers except toheeb grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
Bulbians are still pressed over what she said that night?
Lmao!
One day kee you dia!!!
Fools!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Vanilatube:
Who wears big coat with slippers except toheeb grin
..sweet sister ...
I just finished reading Kunle Afolayan interview on why he chose Temi Otedola for the lead role....
that girl gat talent ....
chaiii....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
JayJayklev:
question number one...
u be elite abi....
oya give me the names of elites wey yhu know for this group.....
I know Tatiana4u stayed back cause of the daily insults to Erica, most elites r on Twitter they left the thread.. Why did you ask

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Elites.... U na no get hashtag to trend today ni.......
i thought you guyz got d biggest bragging rights last night....
Laugh in 'different and classy'

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
SoiSoi13:

So why the comparative even now
It is when a person feels threatened that when they compare,
Nah just catching Cruise wink
Next time sef u may see me comparing Neo with Laycon.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
I know Tatiana4u stayed back cause of the daily insults to Erica, most elites r on Twitter they left the thread.. Why did you ask
.. Tatiana herself won't say she is the only elites that stayed back.....get ur facts right aunty

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Pls go back to previous pages and see how your fellow whoricans have trolled Laycon.

It's now very clear that you don't even know what's going on in this thread. Rest!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Bulbians know that their fave is an empty barrel whose wack lyrics are overhyped!
Like I keep saying, laycon can never blow on his own,that's why he collaborates with others or remix their songs just to hide his ineptitude!

He can't blow...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Lol, you don't know shit about what's going on in this thread.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He can't blow...
Your whorica can never blow!!!

She's a failed actress.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2020
JayJayklev:
..sweet sister ...
I just finished reading Kunle Afolayan interview on why he chose Temi Otedola for the lead role....
that girl gat talent ....
chaiii....
That girl is a bundle of talent.
Unlike one Aunty that we know that has been acting for four good years and still never blow despite all the BBN hype

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Bulbians are still pressed over what she said that night?
Lmao!
One day kee you dia!!!
Fools!
until cardi b...post her like this....Erica na still learner under funny toheeb

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Unlike one Aunty that we know that has been acting for four good years and still never blow despite all the BBN hype
...CEO of beluxia hair

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Na this one be bragging right.
Not cardi replying someone else but your kwin sharply going to take the glory and Cardi still Aired her join. grin

Toheeb no be whorica mate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am not going to engage you any further because you don't seem to know how to engage people without insults like your favourite.

And how can I have low self esteem for the picture of another person? Do you know the definition of low self esteem?
Why are u Crying like this, I didn't insult u....Ur submission gives u away easily.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2020
JayJayklev:
...CEO of beluxia hair
You can imagine. .
Why on earth will someone own a hair brand and still go ahead to promote another person's own just for cheap bragging right while her own hair brand suffers.

That girl is so unsmart. Every smart business person that comes to BBN always use that opportunity to expand their brand. But this girl is so dull.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Atikulator:
It seems like most of you guys that tend to sleep and wake on this thread are still students and are affected by the current ASUU strike. Nigeria has really failed her youths

Some people will just come online with bitterness to start saying rubbish. How is this any of your fucking business? Did anyone on this thread beg you to subscribe for them? It's my phone and I can type any fucking thing I want. Now talking about joblessness, I don't need to toll day and night like you just to prove am doing well. I'm sure with your 9 to 5 job you can't even stand beside me. You better send me your cv let me help your career. You think because people spend most of their time here it means they are jobless.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=JayJayklev post=96344730][/quote]
See talent!!!

No wonder she blow on her debut into nollywood. No need for unecessary BBN hype. Her talent spoke for her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Pls go back to previous pages and see how your fellow whoricans have trolled Laycon.

It's now very clear that you don't even know what's going on in this thread. Rest!
it's just that anytime I come here icons r always trolling Erica, maybe elites have trolled laycon in the past, cause I hardly see troll-elites but I see them defending Erica always, I don't like laycon so I don't even know anything about him and trolling him won't even add anything to my life.. I only focus on positive things... The game ended months ago and the housemates are doing well for themselves, so I should also do something for myself too... Love from this side

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You can imagine. .
Why on earth will someone own a hair brand and still go ahead to promote another person's own just for cheap bragging right while her own hair brand suffers.

That girl is so unsmart. Every smart business person that comes to BBN always use that opportunity to expand their brand. But this girl is so dull.
... check the beluxia hair picture very well bro...u go see 2017 there....
e be like say e don collapse....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9056) (9057) (9058) (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.