Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,623 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4980157 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9226) (9227) (9228) (9229) (9230) (9231) (9232) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jowo Trending number 1 on YouTube! Well that's where it matters..

Numbers don't lie!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Shame on whoricans Sha.

133k views in 2 months. Ordinary 18mins.

Them hate whorica more than anything. The way they will dispose her when next BBN starts ehn grin

E go be like shock.

I dey tell you.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tatiana4u:

To me,Hip hop ended with 2 Pac,BIG and other but we still have great rappers like
Jay Z ,kanye west(the old) and Rick Ross... grin

Let me not even start mentioning rappers. When you said you love hood rap I was waiting to see if you will mention one. But you can't because most of them are not that popular

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Wahala for whorican wey dey watch turn up Friday oo grin

Dem just show Laycon's Gotv advert now.

Yes ooo

I watched it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nengi has been busy doing big things..The latest is her feature in Davido's Jowo alongside RMD.

RMD is so proud of Nengi and wishes to work with her again... Awww! cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Aww, Nengz is shy
MissPotatoHead:
Nengi has been busy doing big things..The latest is her feature in Davido's Jowo alongside RMD.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mikelduke: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tatiana4u:

To me,Hip hop ended with 2 Pac,BIG and other but we still have great rappers like
Jay Z ,kanye west(the old) and Rick Ross... grin
I'm shocked at your knowledge of rap sha how would you rate Eminem and lil wayne ?? grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2020
MissPotatoHead:

See Nengi already making the right moves with the names that matter in the industry.
Now RMD can link her up if any movie role comes up.

Unlike one acting school failed actress who instead of making moves like Nengi is busy moving from one useless party to another and doing free Ad for cooking class. grin
Her eyes go soon clear. Next BBN no far.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2020
MissPotatoHead:

STARS ALIGN...See Nengi Chilling with Real Stars �� �
But Ikotun Star Radler needs hashtag to shine.
����

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AmosAkins: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:
So how do you know the duration and number of views...? grin Aimt you a fan in disguise?
grin how come Kidd.cat your fellow elite knows Hiphop lyrics better than I do

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2020
1million views.
we move!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Icons I bring to you midnight/early morning Bragging rights.

Hip hop video has just hit 1M views on YouTube. A video released just last week.

Here in the iconic movement we channel our energy where it matters not on useless and unecessary hashtags. Now we can all see the result.
Guess what?
We are just getting started.

1 fvcking million.
We move!!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 5:06am On Dec 05, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The way whoricans see trend table as an achievement ehn grin

That's what happens when you have nothing to brag about.

You trend useless hashtag from morning till night no movie role, no endorsement, shame no dey catch una?

Trending on Twitter is the easiest thing to do. Just do small give away. You don reach number 1 in minutes. Or you can even sponsor your hashtag on Twitter. Una think say na twitter hashtag dey attract producers or brands. Una go wake up one day.

On point!

Even Ceec wey no dey trend on Twitter got Amstel Malta's workout gear contract, some days ago. Omo, that's a big deal from Nigerian Breweries.

Na to dey trend hashtag Elites sabi lol

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Being nominated for headies will not make money for you oo. You aren't getting any money from it. The people streaming your songs will still continue streaming whether you are nominated or not.

It doesn't increase neither does it reduce your popularity. So perish that your thought.
Being nominated is a recognition of hardwork and talent and Those guys on that list have earned more from their music than Laycon and still bagged the nomination so it's not like he has anything over them as musicians and are still gonna get more because people recognize their talent and love their music , Stream it because they enjoy it not because they put an obligation on themselves to do it which by the way that sense of obligation may not be on for so long.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 5:49am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
teacherbim:
Oga Connection,I'm gonna help all the housemates when we are out of the house cheesy[/s]
Nonsense!
This shows how u lack wisdom..
So if he helps connect a housemate or assist financially, he must announce it to the whole world lol
And it's ur type that will still come here crying and calling him proud, if he starts exposing the people he helped!
Obviously na akamu full ur brain!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You guys will always read meaning to everything she does...chill,baby G is enjoying herself l!

grin grin she dey hustle for vixen job. Nengi don press her neck

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] Nonsense!
This shows how u lack wisdom..
So if he helps connect a housemate or assist financially, he must announce it to the whole world lol
And it's ur type that will still come here crying and calling him proud, if he starts exposing the people he helped!
Obviously na akamu full ur brain!
brainless cat, how dare you quote me? he helped none of them because most of them are doing better than him, brainless pig.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Demnan post=96738804][/quote]
So because of this I should have taken which Celebrity to be which American Celebrity like is that how you think?
And that was an earlier conversation I already replied so no add am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2020
fyneguy:

grin grin she dey hustle for vixen job. Nengi don press her neck
You wish, Not valid.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
teacherbim:
brainless cat, how dare you quote me? he helped none of them because most of them are doing better than him, brainless pig[/s].
SHARRAP Who are u not to be quoted!
Yes I said u don't have sense, Infact the dumbest Icorn I have ever seen.
Let's assume they are even doing better than him, which I know is another Fooolish lie from u.
In this life help can come from anywhere, even from those u feel u are better than..I am sure ur shallow mindedness made u ignore that part of life too!
Akamu brain!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2020
fyneguy:

On point!

Even Ceec wey no dey trend on Twitter got Amstel Malta's workout gear contract, some days ago. Omo, that's a big deal from Nigerian Breweries.

Na to dey trend hashtag Elites sabi lol
Yes I remember my Erica is a double ambassador of Nigerian Breweries too besides Ceec has been with Amstel from not too long after her BBNaija time. I love her too and I am very happy for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] SHARRAP Who are u not to be quoted!
Let's assume they are even doing better than him, which I know is another Fooolish lie from u.
In this life help can come from anywhere, even from those u feel u are better than..I am sure ur shallow mindedness made u ignore that part of life too!
Akamu brain!
brainless cat the I.m.b.e.cile , get this into your brainless head, he helped nobody, I have no time to shalaye, choke on it.Your fav that could not win a reality show with his connection, Ambassador for Tatashe, mr network provider. Tueh!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] SHARRAP Who are u not to be quoted!
Akamu brain!
How can they be doing better than him he got the Ciroc contract which is far bigger than all these petty deals most have been signing put together. If no be say people come here to throw kill boredom we know the truth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Hip hop , 1million views

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Laycon no be your fault oooo, say God's grace dey follow you.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2020
These ones, you can't compete with them, you dare not unless you want to break your Fav's backbones shocked

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2020
EmmyCC:

Being nominated is a recognition of hardwork and talent and Those guys on that list have earned more from their music than Laycon and still bagged the nomination so it's not like he has anything over them as musicians and are still gonna get more because people recognize their talent and love their music , Stream it because they enjoy it not because they put an obligation on themselves to do it which by the way that sense of obligation may not be on for so long.
Cheque, Teri, T classic were not nominated too. They gave us good music. Does that mean people will not still continue streaming their music or the won't still get more than their doing now? But if it's about Laycon. Your agenda must agend. Not surprised. It's coming from Emcc. A well known hater.

Streaming Laycon's music has never been an obligation. We stream it because we enjoy it and we will continue streaming for life. Award or no award. We streaming the hell out of it because he's talented and we enjoy it.
Guess what?
He's getting more publicity and he's going to expand the more. So get ready.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2020
EmmyCC:

How can they be doing better than him he got the Ciroc contract which is far bigger than all these petty deals most have been signing put together. If no be say people come here to throw kill boredom we know the truth.
What's big about Ciroc?

Ciroc wey sign mercy, tacha and Mike last yr?

No be new thing calm down. Abeg stop being delusional.

Like you always say. Show me where any foreign ciroc recognise am. I'm waiting. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Cheque, Teri, T classic were not nominated too. They gave us good music. Does that mean people will not still continue streaming their music or the won't still get more than their doing now? But if it's about Laycon. Your agenda must agend. Not surprised. It's coming from Emcc. A well known hater.

Streaming Laycon's music has never been an obligation. We stream it because we enjoy it and we will continue streaming for life. Award or no award. We streaming the hell out of it because he's talented and we enjoy it.
Guess what?
He's getting more publicity and he's going to expand the more. So get ready.
Kikiki. No body was here or Twittertipping the guys you mentioned above to beat Omah Lay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

What's big about Ciroc?

Ciroc wey sign mercy, tacha and Mike last yr?

No be new thing calm down. Abeg stop being delusional.

Like you always say. Show me where any foreign ciroc recognise am. I'm waiting. grin
What Ciroc had with the others was a mere influencing deal Wich Mercy explained in their reunion and even why she had to back out from hers . Kidd is a brand ambassador of Ciroc and that alone is massive, No body said he is an international ambassador but you see Ciroc Ng na Big deal.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2020
EmmyCC:

Kikiki. No body was here or Twittertipping the guys you mentioned above to beat Omah Lay.
You think it was icons that started the Omah Lay Vs Laycon thing?

Icons were on their own before influencers started twitter polls. Then in the process. Some people were trying to discredit Laycon's work.

You can't expect someone to discredit Laycon's hard work and expect icons not to retaliate. That was exactly what happened.

But trust me, headies did Omah Lay and the other guys are favour by not adding Laycon. If he was there. He will win it without stress whether he deserves it or not provided they continue using voting style for that category.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2020
EmmyCC:

What Ciroc had with the others was a mere influencing deal Wich Mercy explained in their reunion and even why she had to back out from hers . Kidd is a brand ambassador of Ciroc and that alone is massive, No body said he is an international ambassador but you see Ciroc Ng na Big deal.
Mike, mercy and tacha had the same deal Kidd had too. Go and check ciroc Ng page they welcomed them the same way. So stop downplaying their deals for your agenda to agend. Na same thing..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9226) (9227) (9228) (9229) (9230) (9231) (9232) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.